๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„...

Af amorhale

- ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด - in which a girl who was born in a different century falls for a girl who's been... Mere

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐จ๐ง๐ž; ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ; ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž; ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ; ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž; ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š.

๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.

484 9 0
Af amorhale

" a child who's never felt a sense of home finally gets one "

a teen wolf fanfiction
(malia tate x oc, shared trauma)
amorhale, 2022

pollyanne young is unique. she was never meant to be alive during the 21st century, let alone alive at all. at a young age she was kidnapped, and trained to be the ideal child assassin the russian's needed. she's stubborn, willful, loyal, and obedient, as well as brave, honest to fault, headstrong, and resilient. she was good for distracting, combat, and using her words when spoken to. when she gets released from her chamber in the early 2000's who would've known the group of people she meets will turn into the only family she'll ever have.

malia tate most definitely never meant to fall for pollyanne young. it was a well known fact that she was deathly in love with stiles stilinski, but when she and polly shared many private heart to heart talks, late at night, she couldn't help the butterflies that would appear in her stomach when with polly.

polly young never mistook the opportunities she was granted for as mistakes; everything must've happened for a reason, even if it meant life long trauma. if it weren't for her kidnappers she wouldn't have met the love of her life,
Malia Tate.

anya taylor-joy as pollyanne [polly] young
"eighteen". leo. human (?)

shelley hennig as malia tate/hale
seventeen. sagittarius. werecoyote.

sebastian stan as lev young
"twenty-five". pisces. human.

finn cole as blaise bardin
eighteen. cancer. human. deceased.

hailee steinfeld as lucille burn
sixteen & eighty-six. aquarius. human.

teen wolf cast as themselves.

DISCLAIMERS & NOTES

—— Content warning: swearing, sexual content, gore, suicidal thoughts, violence, abuse, ptsd, triggering topics, and sad stuff.

—— I do not own any of the rights to teen wolf. All rights rightfully belong to jeff davis, mgm, mtv network, and the team who worked so hard to create the show. I only own Polly, Lev, Blaise, and Lucille, as well as a few extra characters who aren't in the show, and extra plot lines.

—— If you're from my tiktok, hello there. how are you? i hope you're having a lovely day/night/evening. This is one of my fics that i've taken the time to write and love, so i hope you enjoy it. This plot line is much different from my other fics, so if it's not as good as expected i'm so sorry.

—— Just as any teenager would my character will be making mistakes that you may find embarrassing, or stupid, or cringe but that's what life is. I don't want people to hate on her for doing something that you may disagree with. She's not always going to be perfect because no one is — sure she may be pretty damn perfect — but she still has her flaws. So expect her to get annoying, or clingy, or sometimes too forgiving, too stubborn, and etc.

—— For the few chapters i do choose outfits for the OC to wear, they'll be described and possibly have a photo of but, obviously the time period is not 2022 as it's the year i'm writing it; it takes place in the early 2010's therefore the style is very different. I would like to think you all will enjoy the outfits I choose being as they won't always be dresses or they won't be ugly and cringe, but if you don't like them then you can picture whatever you want them to wear.

—— I won't be changing the face claim of any characters who were on the show no matter if the actor is hated and very problematic. I make sure to separate the character from the actor. I love most characters but I don't love all the actors. Therefore the OC might have a good relationship with specific characters who you may not enjoy the actor(s).

—— This is obviously based on teen wolf and follows the plot of the show, so any dialogue and scripts are taken from each episode that was filmed and edited to the public eye.

—— This is a trauma bonded trope! this fic won't exactly be a slow burn, but it's not super fast paced as well, so it's right in the middle. I would also like to say malia is the main love interest, but my oc and other characters may or may not have a fling here or there; but the two girls will eventually end up together at one point of another.

—— Recommended settings: dark mode is recommended but it's really up to you. You can choose whichever mode you prefer to read in.

all rights reserved.

@amorhale
started: june 2nd, 2022.
finished: to be determined.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

8.6K 480 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
1.2M 30.2K 55
{Complete} Entering the supernatural world is hard enough, but getting knocked up by a potentially murderous one-night-stand? Well, that's just catas...
120K 3.8K 95
๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
224K 6.4K 35
In which there is an new threat in Beacon Hills and Veronica has to help her friends defeat it while also trying to control the uncontrollable anger...