SCP 404 and The Scientists (D...

By WolfbeGaming

Autor notes Hey guys long time no see its been a while I know you probably think that I will abandoned this... More

Things You Need to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

456 9 0
By WolfbeGaming

Author Note- This is just going to be almost the entirety of the first scp episode on Xylo's channel with some changes so please don't come at me. Enjoy the chapter

*Xylo P.O.V*
I was heading to the cell place where Mario and another scp was kept so we could do some more test with Mario. I had two guards behind me for protection even though I knew Mario would not attack me. After I got to the place where there were two cells I mean rooms next to each other I went to the room to my left and opened to wake up Mario.

"Scp 5020 wake up scp 5020 wake up we have you in todays testing." I said to him to wake up than I heard a groan.

"Uhh." Mario said while he wake up after he opened his eyes and sat up to he look at me and he said "Would have never guess that with you coming in here and here I though it was movie night."he joke.

"Come on lets go." I said to Mario however as we were about to head to the hallway a guard came up to me and asked.

"What about this one." The guard said as he pointed to the door with the other scp in the room. "Are we also taking this one with us?" He asked.

"No what its been 2 weeks since the last incident lets bring it along for some exercise." I said to the guard as I head to the door.

"At least I get to find out who my neighbor is." Mario said as he followed behind me.

I open the door revealing a kids room with toys on the floor. There was a small red carpet in the middle of the room, a crib in the corner in the room with random toys and games scattered out. I walked up to the teddy bear which was sat infront of a toy box and behind toy blocks. I stared at her while the guard and Mario was looking around for the scp. The bear moved and ran in the middle of us saying

"Boo." The teddy bear said. That scared the guard to poing his gun upwards and shoot the ceiling.

"Hold your fire she just playing games. She usally harmless." I said to the guard which clamed him down.

"Who are you calling harmless anyway are you finally letting me out of here?" The bear asked.

"Sort of we are justing going to be taking you out of your room today just for some exercise." I said to the bear.

"Wait she's just a teddy bear." Mario said.

"Hey I more than just a teddy bear. I'm an epic teddy bear." The bear said to Mario.

"She's scp 5110 the living teddy bear and unlike you she is classified as danger level 5." I said to Mario

"Wait that thing has a danger level of 5 how the heck does she have a high danger level?" Mario asked.

"Rawr" the bear or scp 5110 said.

"Just like she said she's more than a simple teddy bear. I would keep my fingers close if I were you." I said to Mario in some what of a serious and joking manner. Once I said that I left the room with the teddy bear, Mario, and the guard following behind me. "So you ready to do you testing?" I asked Mario as we walk threw the hallways to the scp he will be testing on.

"I guess its not like I have a choice do I?" Mario said.

"Nope." I said back as we were almost to the roon where he will be testing.

"Will be turning onto anything this time?" Mario asked.

"No you will not." I said to Mario.

"I will turn you into a teddy bear." Scp 5110 said.

"Lets not get angry with eachother ots been two weeks we want to have a clean record right?" I asked as I stop walking which caused Mario, scp 5110, and the guards to stop as well.

"I'm not angry." Scp 5110 said.

"What did she do?" Mario asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said to Mario.

"Yeah mind your business scp or who ever you are." Scp 511p said.

"The incident I created was a few months back and I was not even allowed to leave the room." Mario said.

"Look if your on your best behavior than maybe we can expand where you two can go." I said to them.

"I will be on my best behavior." Scp 5110 said.

"By the way you should probably introduced your self to her scp 5020." I said to him.

"Right." Mario said as he turn to look at the bear. "I'm Mario or scp 5020 the immortal dummy and you are even though Xylo introduce you to me." He said.

"I'm Kayla Bear or scp 5110 the living teddy bear as you already know." Kayla Bear said.

"Good now that you two are getting along lets go back to where we are suspose to do the testing." I said to them before I turn my back towards the and opened the door that was behind me. Once we entered the room there was a giant glass case/cell with something in it.

"Whats in there?" Kayla Bear asked.

"This is where we have an lottle experiment waiting for Mario. All you have to do is sti back and don't cause any trouble." I said to the bear.

"Me haha you know me I'm not getting into trouble." Kayla bear said as she ran uo to the glass window jumping to hooe to see whats inside the cell.

"All right Mario you ready on in." I said as I open the cell with two guards on each other side of the door.

*Mario P.O.V*
"All right Mario you ready got in." Xylo said as I walk into the cell.

"So whats the test then? Testing something nuclear? Maybe walking in a death chamber? Maybe its the one that turn me into potatoes that one was my favorite" I said with sarcasm.

"This on is scp 354 or at least one case of it to be telling th truth your going to be testing its responces to various things." Xylo said.

"Oh fun as lond I avoid becoming a potatie again." I said as I stand in the middle of the room looking around.

*Kayla Bear P.O.V*
"Whats scp 354 id its the tickle monster?" I asked.

"No its not a tickle monster thata scp 999. Actually scp 354 has a danger level of 9 with it being a red pool of liquid in Canada its spawns the most hell like monster or scp there is to day. As we can't move scp 354 here we can move what it creates here." Xylo said to me as he turned to the cell which caused me to turn to the cell as well.

"Wait are you going to have somethin that bad go i to the room with him. Whats if it hurts him." I said to Xylo scared of whats about to happen to Mario.

"Don't worry about it Mario is a trained professional and if he get hirts he will be find." Xylo said to me which does not calm my nerves for him.

After Xylo said that the door in the back of the room opened revealing a brown dinosaur looking monster which walk out of the room that it was in before getting shock and started to ran up to Mario and chase him through out the room. Mario was dodge the monster which seem like he was dancing with it before shocking the monster.

"It looks like the beast is having a normal response to the taser." Xylo said as he was writing it down. "Now try hitting it a few more times." Xylo yelled at Mario before continuing to document this.

"We need to get him out of there what if he gets hurt." I said to Xylo. As Marik was getting bit. I couldn't stand to watch this anymore so I grabbed Xylo's clearance card and ran to the door and opened it. I ran in and when the monster notice the door was open it ran out. Xylo than was pushed out of the way by the monster and the two guards were killed before it completely ran away.

"What were you doing Kayla Bear." Mario yelled at me.

"Hey I saved your life and your not acting very greatful for it." I said to him.

"He's not acting very greatful because he would of been completely find did you forget he it the immortal test dummy." Xylo yelled at me.

"Oh right I forgot sorry." I said to Xylo and Mario.

"You stole my clearance card give it back." Xylo said to me.

"Find." I said to him as I gave it back to him.

"Now lets get you two back to your rooms and pretend that this didn't happen everything will be find." Xylo said to us.

"Are you sure you will be find?" I asked.

"Yes I will be its just a little scratch." Xylo said to me and Mario before turing to grab the gun that the dead guard has dropped.

"Look I'm going to keep this for safety as we get you two back to your rooms." Xylo said to me and Mario.

"Are we going to be find with that thing on the loose?" I asked.

"No wr will be not but its ok we can kill it its just a copy anyway." Xylo said.

"Wait that was a clone!" Mario said.

"Kinda that was just one form of the scp we can get another but it will cost us alot of money." Xylo said looking at me.

"He he he Sorry." I said to him. Right as we were about to leave the monster came back in.

"Oh my goodness Mario you handle this." Xylo said as he passed the gun to him.

"Oh it you two get out of here." Mario said as he took the fun and point it at the creature.

As he did that I took my chance to ran out with Xylo following behind me. We ran through the hall way.

"Is wverything going to be find?" I asked.

"Yes it will be there are plans and alarms when these things happens security will take care of it but for now we need to find a safe room." Xylo said.

We ran back to the area where my and Mario's rooms were and decided to wait until everything was taken care of.

*Time Skip*

Me and Xylo was playing checkers and I was beating him until we heard something knock on the window.

"Let me in." Mario said.

"Let him in Xylo lets make sure he's ok." I said.

"Wait how do we know we can trust him what if he is not the real one." Xylo said.

"I am the real one." Mario replied back.

"Thats what an imposter would say... Find whats your name." Xylo said.

"It's Mario." Mario said.

"Is it Mario?" I asked.

"No it isn't its scp 5020." Xylo said.

"No Mario ia my real name you picked me up from California." Mario said.

"Your right we did pick you up from California." Xylo said as he went to open the door and Mario walked inside.

"Oh my goodness are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah the thing or monster what ever it is you call it, I wasted a lot of ammo trying to put it down but it seems like it was not going down. It ran away before I could recontain it." Mario said.

"Aww man security will have to take care of this you did a good thing Mario but you should be in quarantine." Xylo said.

"Wait what!?" I said as I back away from Mario and went to be by Xylo who started to look a bit more pale than usual.

"Yes look at him." Xylo said.

"Yeah put me in quarantine when majority of the scientists or either dead or missing." Mario said.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"Well we have to do something about this before it gets worse wait I have an idea Mario we will need to incinerate you again." Xylo said.

"What" I asked

"We will be going to the incinerator to incinerate him." Xylo said.

"But that will kill him." I said

"It will be alright he will embe alright come on Mario lets go." Xylo said as he walked to the door then out the door to head to the incinerator room.

*at the incinerator room*

"Are you sure there is isn't another way he saved us I just don't want to see him die." I said.

"There is no other way Kayla Bear, Mario go under the incinerator." Xylo said as Mario entered the room and went under the incinerator.

"I'm ready fire it." Mario said.
*3rd P.O.V*
After Mario said that Xylo pressed the buttion Mario gave a little wave and died. After he died Xylo and Kayla then ran back to where Mario and Kayla Bears rooms are for safety.

Word Count 2219

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 209 18
When one of the biggest Foundation facilities becomes a victim to the vastest containment breach of all time, everyone think it is already over. SCPs...
107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
18.2K 346 28
Cover by @funtime_foxy_woomy Warning: characters might act differently than the do in the series. Contains: Brakey Most of the things that appear in...
329 16 8
Lucas lives in a kingdom ruled by Micheal and his brother Devin. He is currently a head guard as he worked his way up the ranks. Little did he know o...