MCU/Cast Women One Shots - Ma...

Galing kay BrokenHumorMango

Male reader POVS. MCU women and their actresses. Mainly Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff or Elizabeth Olse... Higit pa

Request & Info
Unmasked- W.M
Jimmy Kimmel- Mainly Black Widow Cast
First Times- S.J
Back from the dead- W.M
Reunited- W.M
Best Friends- W.M
Every little detail- E.O
Twinkle- E.O
History- E.O
I'm here- S.J.
Double- E.O.
Hospital- E.O./Cast
I'm sorry Part 2- E.O.
Away- E.O
I'm sorry- S.J & E.O
Immortal- N.R

Rescued- S.J

2K 22 1
Galing kay BrokenHumorMango

Background: Scarlett and Charlie have been best friends for years. Known to everyone but Scarlett, Charlie has deeper feelings for her best friend but doesn't have the guts to act up on it.
She's also insecure because she is intersex. Of course Scarlett knows being best friends with Charlie for years but Charlie is still insecure.
Also, Charlie is the Set Photographer for Marvel (idk if that's a thing but it is now)

Set present day roughly

Rose is 7
Scarlett is 36
Charlie is 37
Colin is 38

Word count: 1609

Enjoy :)
__________________________

Charlie POV
Scarlett was supposed to be at my house 45 minutes ago for a movie night. She isn't answering any of her texts or phone calls so I began to worry. She never didn't answer me.

I was pulled by my thoughts with the sound of my phone going off. I quickly saw Scarlett's contact name and answered it.

Charlie: Scarlett!?

Scarlett: Charlie I'm scared.

Charlie: Rosie? Honey, what's wrong?

Rose: Mama and Colin are shouting and there's a weird lady here.

What the fuck?

Charlie: Okay Rosie. Can you go to your room for me. Give Mama her phone back and stay up in your bedroom till I come, okay?

Rose: Okay. Be quick please. I'm scared.

In the background of the call I heard glass smash as I turned my car engine on.

Charlie: Okay Rosie. I'm on my way. Are you or mommy in any danger? Is Colin or the other lady hurting you?

Rose: Mommy's crying. Hurry Charlie!

Charlie: I'm coming Rosie, I'm coming baby. Just wait for me in your room okay. I'm a few minutes away. Just give mommy her phone and go to your bedroom, okay?

Rose: Okay. Be quick, Charlie!

As she hung up the phone I jumped a red light, I didn't care. I was afraid that Scarlett or Rose were in danger.

I ran up the door and pounded on it with my first. Nothing. I started shouting for Scarlett but I could hear hers and Colin's shouting voices. I kept shouting and pounding on the door and after a minute or two Rose answered. She immediately threw herself in my arms. I could feel how fast her little heart rate was.

"You're okay, Rosie. Go upstairs, pack some clothes in a bag, okay? Don't come down till I come and get you." I told the girl as she ran to her bedroom.

I hurriedly made my way to the kitchen where I heard the shouting coming from. Scarlett had a few cuts on her cheek and there was a broken glass on the floor. There was a brunette lady sat at the kitchen island, on her phone, looking unbothered and unaware of what was going on around her.

"Scarlett!" I shouted from the doorway as Colin was in front of her with his hand raised, palm out. This dick was about to slap her.

I grabbed his wrist before he could make contact with her. I shoved him away and stood in front of him. His 6ft looked tiny compared to my 5'11. Although he was taller, I was much more physically stronger than he was.

He stared me out for a second, contemplating his next move.

"I see how this is. You think that if you 'protect' Scarlett she will love you back. That's sick, freak." He spat at me.

"It would be the exact same if I didn't love her!" I wouldn't deny my feelings for the blonde actress.

He swung at the right side of my face. I wasn't quick enough to dodge it but I punched him square in the nose, breaking it.

"Bitch." He shouted and kneed me in my dick.

"Fuck!" I groaned in pain as I fell to the floor. I swiped my legs at the back of his knees, knocking him down. I quickly went over to him and punched him again, knocking him out.

I didn't even know what this argument was about but I was him raise a hand at Scarlett who had cuts on her face and I lost it.

I stood back up and took Scarlett's hand taking her out to my car. I put her in the passenger side.

"Rose. I need to get Rose." She panicked. I shook my head at her no way I was letting her go back in there.

"No. I'll get her. You stay put." I told her sternly. She nodded, still scared.

I went back into the house and ran upstairs to where I knew Roses room was.

I opened the door with no warning and she looked at me scared with wide eyes. They softened as she noticed it was me. She ran at my legs and hugged my tight.

"Is mommy okay?" She asked. This child is too pure for this world.

"She's okay, honey. We need to go. Did you put some clothes in a bag like I asked you to?" She nodded and grabbed her pink Disney princesses bag.

I picked her up and ran down the stairs, passing the kitchen where Colin was now wake but still dazed.

I put Rose down and instructed her to go to my car where Scarlett was.

Once she was out of view, I went over to Colin and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"If you ever lay a hand on them. I swear to every god out there I will kill you! You understand? Stay away from them!" He gulped and looked away. I released him and noticed Scarlett's phone and handbag still on the kitchen counter. I took them and went out to the car.

Rose was sat on Scarlett's lap in the front passenger seat, crying into her chest. I could see the tears pooling in Scarlett's eyes, begging to fall but I knew she was trying not to cry in front of Rose.

I walked over to the open car door. I felt so sorry for Rose that she had to whiteness that. She's only 7.

I kissed the top of Roses head and gently rubbed one hand up and down her back and kissed Scarlett's forehead in comfort.

"Let's go home, yeah?" I said taking Rose off Scarlett's lap, realising she was now alseep. I put her in the seat I had for her in the back and drove the three of us home.

I didn't rush Scarlett with anything. I let her take her time going in as I got Rose and her bag from the back.

I took her up to the guest room she usually stayed in when she was here. I placed her in the bed, not bothering to change her clothes.

When I went downstairs, Scarlett was sat in the sofa, lost in her own thoughts. I made us both hot chocolates, knowing they were a favourite of hers. I placed the hot chocolate on the coaster in front of her and sat next to her.

"Scarlett?" I pulled her from her trance. "You want to talk about it?" I asked.

"He cheated on me." She mumbled quietly. I instantly got angry again, regretting I didn't beat the shit out of him more. "While Rose was home." Oh this just gets better and better doesn't it. "I trusted him to look after Rose while I was at work and I came home to her downstairs saying there was weird noises upstairs. When I went up he was in our bed with another woman." Her tears finally broke free. I just held her close to me as she cried into me. I whispered reassurances in her ear as she calmed down.

"Scar?" She hummed in reply. "Did he hurt you? The cuts?" I asked running my fingers, softly, over the now dry cuts in her cheek.

"The threw a glass. Some of the shards hit me, he didn't mean too though." I nodded, unsure what else to say. "Thank you." She mumbled.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For rescuing Rose and I." She looked up, into my eyes.

"I'll always rescue you, Scarlett." She slowly moved her head up, as I moved mine down. Connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.

She moved to straddle me, not breaking our lips appart. She started rolling her hips on me, waking up my not so little friend. I grabbed her hips to stop her and pulled away from the kiss.

"Scar. Are you sure? I don't want this to be a one time thing and I don't want to be a rebound from him. I just want you. In everyway forever. If that's what you want too then okay but if it's not I can't do this." I told her.

After a minute or two or thinking she nodded her head. "I want that too. I want you, in everyway. You're not a rebound from him. You never will be. The main reason I was with him was to get over you because I thought you didn't love me back." She whispered the last sentence, clearly embarrassed.

"Of course I love you Scarlett. Firstly, you're Scarlett fucking Johansson. It's impossible not to be in love with you. And secondly, I've loved you since I walked into the set of Ironman 2 with my camera, and saw you." She smashed her lips to mine. The relief finally hit me. She loved me back. I finally had her and I was never letting her go.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.4K 141 34
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
172K 3.5K 39
Female Reader - Natasha Romanoff - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Loki - Valkyrie - Thor - Gamora - Peter Quill - Clint Barton - Manti...
28.5K 493 43
All your favourite male and female Avengers in smutty or loving situations.
141K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]