body āœ haikyuu

By bodakbutera

ā š“š‡š€š“ š‘š€š“šˆšŽ š’šŽ šŽš”š“ šŽš… š‚šŽšš“š‘šŽš‹. āž āŸæ š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” the newest staff member of the jap... More

ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ intro ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ one ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ two ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ three ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ four ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ five ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ six ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ seven ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ eight ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ nine ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ ten ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ eleven ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twelve ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirteen ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fourteen ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifteen ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ sixteen ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ seventeen ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ eighteen ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ nineteen ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty one ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty two ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty three ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty four ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty five ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty six ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty seven ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty eight ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ twenty nine ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty one ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty two ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty three ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty five ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty six ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty seven ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty eight ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty nine ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty one ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty two ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty three ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty four ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty five ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty six ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty seven ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty eight ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ forty nine ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty one ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty two ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty three ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty four ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty five ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty six ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty seven ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty eight ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ fifty nine ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“
ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ sixty ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“

ā†³Ė—ĖĖ‹ thirty four ĖŠĖŽĖ—ā†“

6.3K 196 28
By bodakbutera

———— FULL SPEED AHEAD.

[y/n] was up relatively early the following morning, lazily getting herself ready for the day. it was going to be a long one. she was to start over with the women's soccer team and move over to women's softball afterwards. once that was done, she would have a break and go to the first round of men's soccer. seemingly easy schedule, but each event was a long ass way from the other, so she would have to sprint to find a ride to get to the events relatively on time.

eiko had left before her, so she headed out to breakfast with asami, who was still a bit shell shocked from yesterday. "hey, you going to be okay today?" [y/n] gently nudged her arm.

"don't really have a choice, do i?" asami nervously chuckled, rubbing her arm.

"you gonna tell him?"

"maybe not now. i don't want to throw him off his game, especially this early on."

"i guess you have a point. they don't play for a few days," [y/n] looked at the schedule on her phone. "oh shit, we play venezuela first," she muttered.

"what if he realizes this is a horrible idea and decides to leave?"

"i mean, have you decided on whether you even want to keep the baby or not?"

asami blinked. "wait, that's an option?"

"if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of having a child, then yes. now, that's not to say i think you'd be a horrible mother, because you wouldn't. but, if you don't feel ready for something like that, then it's an option," [y/n] told her.

"would people judge me?" asami whispered, lip quivering at the thought.

"no one would even dare to do so. your body, your choice. fuck the patriarchy."

asami took a breath and nodded, "okay, i'll think about it, and then i'll talk to hyakuzawa."

"good. now, let's go eat. i'm fucking starved and we have a long day," she grinned, swinging an arm around her as they walked into the food hall.

much to their relief, there were a limited number of athletes competing today, which meant the food hall was at a respectable capacity. the others were either asleep or getting some training in, so they wouldn't be in until later. [y/n] and asami got their food and scarfed it down fairly quickly once they heard a bus to one of their events would be leaving within the next twenty minutes. they ran to secure seats, bubbling in excitement as they arrived at their first destination of the day.

eiko was already there setting up, munching on muffins as she got all the training supplies together on their side of the field. [y/n] basically had free reign until saturday, which was the boys' first game. "happy wednesday, bitches," eiko grinned, seeing them approaching the table.

"happy first day. hopefully we don't die," [y/n] passed eiko an energy drink.

"you should've eaten breakfast with us," asami scolded, seeing eiko's assortment of protein bars.

"and leave the interns to set up my table? yeah, right."

"iwa isn't coming?" [y/n] asked.

"nah, we had a meeting and he's going to be solely in charge of the men's teams. asami and i got the women's teams, and then the interns get split up each day."

"nice," [y/n] nodded.

"so, what about you? just free roaming?" eiko asked [y/n].

"once volleyball starts, i'm stuck there, so until then, i'll just hang with you guys."

"don't sound so sad about it, damn," asami teased.

"trust me, i would prefer to not have my work phone blow up a million miles a second once i start live tweeting their games," [y/n] hummed, taking a seat. "make sure you drink lots of water, asami. i don't want you passing out."

eiko glanced at asami, "you thought about what you're going to say to hyakuzawa yet?"

"i thought i did, but [y/n] told me i had some options, so i'm just going to think them over before i speak to him."

"ah, okay," eiko nodded slowly, eyes flashing over to [y/n]. "hey, asami, do you mind checking on the girls in the locker room for me? i've still got a lot of stuff to set up out here, and there's ac inside."

"oh, yeah, sure. text me if you need me," asami smiled, heading off to the locker room.

once out of earshot, eiko turned to [y/n], fuming. "what did you tell her?"

"what the hell? what do you mean?"

"what options did you give her?"

[y/n] stared at eiko, "i told her she didn't have to keep the baby if she felt like she wasn't ready." eiko pinched the bridge of her nose, letting out a deep breath. "hey, it's a valid option, and it's her body-"

"i know," eiko exasperated.

"then what's your issue?"

eiko let out a sigh, "okay, look. you can't tell her i told you, but she, uhm, can't exactly have children."

"you mean, like, physically?"

"she went to a doctor a few months ago. doc said she had a limited time frame on when she could have her own biological children because her eggs aren't producing at a fast enough rate. she's got maybe, like, five years?" eiko tried to recall. "either way, i don't want her to feel pressured to have a kid, but, at the same time, asami is one of those girls that dreamed of getting married and having kids and being a mom. obviously this is not the ideal set up for her, but she deserves to live out those dreams."

"damn," [y/n] faltered, shaking her head. "so, what now? she still needs to talk to yūdai, and i don't see it going well if he rejects her."

"from what iwaizumi told me, it's unlikely he will. but, people and feelings change, especially when something big happens."

"you've got that right," she muttered.

eiko quirked a brow, looking over at her, "where'd you go last night?"

"huh?"

"you said you went on a walk."

"which i did?"

"the fuck kind of walk did you go on?" eiko snorted.

"the fuck do you mean?" she mocked.

"i was still awake when you got back, you nearly fell walking into our room," eiko smirked, eyes widening at [y/n]'s expression. "stop it! who?"

[y/n]'s shoulders slumped, "atsumu." eiko let out a squeal, ignoring the looks from the opposing teams trainers.

"must be nice to have your own harem."

"can you keep it down?" she hissed.

"could you share with the rest of the class? damn, i'd kill to fuck one of them."

"i hate it here," [y/n] deadpanned.

"not as much as you love our volleyball team, apparently," eiko snickered.

"eiko?"

"hm?"

"prepare your last words."

"aw, love you too."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

okay here's my life update

i have my newest haikyuu fics in the drafts and they're all in the same universe
there's like five so far why did i do this to myself rip

also a jjk x obey me fic is about four chaps in

i'm tempted to do either a pokemon type fic or maybe a pixie hollow type thing lol childhood trauma rlly got me there

lmk which one you want first so i can prioritize writing !!

k bye love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 21.9K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
886K 30.3K 69
Not many Haikyuu x male readers so i thought why not make one! Oikawa Y/N, much like his older brother, loves volleyball, not to the extent of needin...
265K 6.4K 28
Just oneshots about you and your favourite volleyball boys (ļ½„Ļ‰ļ½„ ) *Disclaimer: Haikyuu and all of its characters belong to Haruichi Furudate* šŸ…»šŸ…¾ļøŽšŸ††...
919K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...