πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ πšπšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜οΏ½...

By gh0stz0mbie

New student? That's you! In this story YOU are the senpai! Watch out for everyone you never know who's going... More

introduction
π‘πšπšŠπš’πšœ 𝟷-𝟻, πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš˜πš—πšŽπ‘
πš—πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš• 𝚐𝚞𝚒 πšŠπš—πš πšπšœπšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽ πš‹πš˜πš’
πšπšœπšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽ πš‹πš˜πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πš πšœ 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 πšœπš’πšπšŽ
πš“πšžπšœπš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜
πšπš’πš›πšœπš πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŽπšœ
πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš•πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›
π‘πšπšŠπš’πšœ 𝟼-𝟷𝟢, πš πšŽπšŽπš” πŸΈπ‘
πš“πš˜πš’πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš πšŒπš•πšžπš‹!
πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš— 𝚍𝚊𝚒
𝚌𝚊𝚝 πš‹πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•?
πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πš πšŽπš’πš›πš
πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš˜πš—πšŽ
π‘πšπšŠπš’πšœ 𝟷𝟷-𝟷𝟻, πš πšŽπšŽπš” πŸΉπ‘
πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πš’πš—πšŒπšŽ πš’πšœ πš“πšŽπšŠπš•πš˜πšžπšœ
πš‘πš˜πš  πšπš’πš 𝚠𝚎 πšŽπš—πš πšžπš™ πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ?!
πš—πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš 
πš πš‘-πš πš‘πšŠπš?!

πš›πš˜πš’πšŠπš• πš™πš›πš’πš—πšŒπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš—πš˜πš‹πš•πšŽπšœ

398 21 1
By gh0stz0mbie

𑁍𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟷
(Y/n) - your name
(L/n) - last name

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Second person pov
You were upset about what happened with Amao. You hadn't left your house all weekend. Yamada had to come to your house just to help you get out of bed. You were stuck. You felt even worse when you came to school. You felt like you were going to school with a murderer. Not knowing who they were you felt like you couldn't trust anyone.

So you just stayed by Yamada. You didn't talk very much either. Your whole mood and personality switched. You depended on Yamada for help to going places like for lunch. "I know you might not be up for it but at least try to eat something." Yamada said slightly smiling and handing you chopsticks.

You sighed and grabbed them out of his hands and started to play around with your food. Grabbing some food with your chopsticks and bringing it to your mouth. You felt nauseous even smelling it. Putting the food down you sighed. "I need to go." You said packing up your lunch. You had walked away before Yamada could stop you.

You decided that you were just going to walk around the school instead of eating. You had to find a new club now. Since the club leader, Amao, is no longer here enrolled in school the club has closed down. Along with your previous club members they had switched school aside from Miyu and Sukoyaka.

They're still going to school here but they've haven't joined in any clubs. They'll probably spend time to themselves to keep cooking, probably at home. Walking by the drama club you noticed that's its empty. Its always empty. While making your rounds around the school offering food to other students you noticed that.

You walked in and noticed some costumes on a table. A mask and gloves. They're usually on the wall behind the curtains. Miyu told me that when she was looking for the drama club members. They look like they've been used. Someone cleared their throat startling you.

Turning around you seen a boy with purple hair. His hair was pulled into a pony tail that has been curled. It was being held by a rose pin. "Why must you be in my club room without permission?" He questioned getting closer to you. You couldn't find a answer. You just walked into the room absentmindedly.

"No clue huh?" He said, "well of course that happens with all future members of the drama club!" His mood suddenly changed in a instant. You were confused. "Sorry for my horrible mood just now, I was practicing for my role in the schools next play," he explained as if he read your mind, "you may call me Sunobu Kizano, what is your name?"

"(L/n) Y/n)!" You shouted flustered. Sunobu laughed at properly, like as if he was a royal. "Gosh, you are adorable!" He kept laughing. Wiping a tear from his eye he calmed down. "Sorry I don't mean to laugh but I must've scared you to a point you were flustered of my looks!" He said posing in a modelish way.

You sweat dropped at the arrogant boy. Did he not realize that he was in his own world? "Like I said, only future members of this club wanders in absentmindedly into here," he stated, "that means, you'll be joining my club now." He took your chin into his hand having your face super close to his.

He kind of reminded you of the blonde haired boy from that highschool anime you watched one time. "No objections?" He questioned, "good now follow me to meet the club!" Was he really going to force you to join his club?

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Yes he was. "Hello everyone your prince has arrived, along with a new member!" The drama club members looked up from their lunches and conversation over to you two. "This is (L/n), from now on he will be in the club!" Sunobu shouted. The club members clapped at the announcement. "When you have the time please introduce yourself to him for he has no friends."

'What does he know about me not having friends? I have many!' You fumed to yourself as he let go of your wrist to go back stage. Sunobu had pulled you all the way to the gymnasium where the club usually practiced their plays.

"Good afternoon (L/n), my name is Haruka Kokona, and this is Soma Riku!" A purple haired girl came up to you with twin drills for hair that were purple. The boy she introduced as Soma had purple hair too. Did everyone have purple hair in this club? You looked at all the club members and to your question it answered itself.

"We're glad to have a new member, we haven't had a new one in a couple of years!" Soma said clasping his hands together. Your stomach growled as you were about to talk. "Are you hungry? Did you even eat lunch?" Haruka worried like a mother. "N-no but I'm fine I'm sure!" You said waving your hands in front of you.

Soon the two of them sat you down and got food front their lunches and started to feed you. "Why are you doing this?" You questioned. "You are now part our club, which is another way of saying family, and we worry about each other!" Soma explained. "So we're feeding you!" Haruka said shoving some food into your mouth.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

After a long day you were happy that you were finally going home. Yamada picked up your lightened mood too. He was happy that you're happy. "So did anything happen during lunch when you left?" He questioned while changing his shoes. "Someone made me join their club, the members there are nice." You replied changing your shoes too.

"That's nice that you're joining a new club and making new friends (y/n)." Yamada said walking out the school with you behind him. "(L/n)!" A voice called out behind you, "we have practice after school darling!" You turned around and saw Sunobu.

He didn't tell you that. "Oh you joined the drama club, good for you!" Yamada said patting your back. "Yeah." "Come on now we don't want to be late!" The purple prince said pulling you away from Yamada and making you walk to the gymnasium. "I'll talk to you later!" Yamada shouted. You gave a thumbs up as you turned around the corner.

Soon you two arrived to the gymnasium and saw the club members already practicing. "Good thing we didn't establish roles yet or you might've had a lesser role." Sunobu pouted. "Kizano-kun I got the scripts printed earlier today!" Kitagawa said handing the scripts to Sunobu. "Thank you darling."

"Already everyone, please grab a script and then look for a role you'd like!" Sunobu held out the scripts for the members to grab. You, Soma, and Haruka sat behind stage discussing the roles.

"Oh by the way (L/n), since were basically family you can call us by out first names!" Kokona, formally known as Haruka, said. "Yes we know its a bit to soon for first name basis but we want you to get comfortable with us!" Riku, also formally known as Soma, continued for the girl. "Then you can call me (Y/n) then." You replied.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You can't believe you let Kokona and Riku convince you into doing this. Currently you were trying out for one of the leading roles. The main love interest to the protagonist. So here you were standing on a stage in front of the while drama club reciting your lines like a first grader.

You robotically said the words while being frozen in place. You wouldn't say that you and stage fright buuuut you had stage fright. Even if you were only saying the lines in front of a couple people you imagined it as a whole lot of people. Your vision panned to Kokona and Riku and they were recording you like proud parents. You swore that you saw Riku wiping imaginary tears.

Soon you finished your lines and you awkwardly walked off stage. Good thing you were the last one on stage. You could finally go home and stay up all night regretting even trying out. "(L/n)!" You heard Sunobu's voice call out.

You turned to the purple haired boy and he walked to you regally. 'How does one do that?!' You thought to yourself. "I think you should know that I'll be casting you as the love interest, though we should work on your acting skills." He said looking at the script.

You deadpanned. "Wh-what.....?" You mumbled. "I know, I know, such a big role for the newbie but between you and me I like you more than the rest of these outcasts," he said putting his hand beside his mouth in a hush-hush way, "I'm pretty sure besides me any of these puny members the only ones that have a chance into eh big leagues are Haruka and Soma."

You were surprised at this new knowledge. Sunobu didn't like his fellow club members? But he acted like he respected them in every way! "Maybe you should come to my house for some one on one tutoring, nothing special really." Sunobu offered. "I don't know-" you started. "Come over Wednesday, that's the only day I'm free, all week I have modeling offers even some acting gigs."

He laughed and soon walked away. "(Y/n)!!!" You heard two voices shout then hug you. "Kizano-kun invited you to his house!" Riku pointed out the obvious. "Such a high offer from him, he doesn't do that often!" Kokona finished. 'Did they not hear what he said about the club?' You asked yourself.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You were right about earlier. You were going to stay up all night thinking about your try out from today. Memories flashed through your head. You did nothing but want to slam your head against the wall until you passed out. You sighed as you sunk under your covers more.

'This club is going to be the death of me.'

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

???'s pov
I'm glad he's finally asleep. I was waiting in his closet for so long! Not that I'm complaining. While I was in there I was able to smell and sniff his clothes all I want! He smells so delectable! Slowly moving out the closet I noticed he WS under the blanket more than usual. Maybe this time I'll take something of his and leave.

Walking through his house I found nothing to take. I pouted as I walked into his kitchen. I then noticed something on the counter. It was a script. Was he in the drama club now? Looking through the highlighted parts I soon figured out that he was the love interest!

The only love interest he should be for is me! That's why I eliminated those other two pests! At the end of the play they had to share a kiss too?!?! I had to spot this! I angrily threw the script away in the trash can hoping he would forget about it and left.

I'll and to talk to her tomorrow for some ideas.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

(A/n) I will be posting every chapter I've finished from now on instead of having a full week done. I think that'll make the book go quicker and have you readers enjoy the book more. Please tell me if you liked the way I posted when a full week was done or how I'm going to be posting now. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
72.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...