paradise.

By pradamebhris

fell out of paradise..." an imagine book with you and chris brown ā™” - started- 07/30/2020 Ā© All Rights Reser... More

paradise
#1 player
its a no for me
side piece
all i need..
zoned
toxic
next to you
encounters to friendships
intimacy
bake with us
it's your love.
encounters to friendships pt. 2
kickbacks
stressed.
drifitng.
pyramids
pyramids 2
come through
drunk dialing...CMB
calling my boyfriend my husband prank
outings
i wish i hated you.

valentines day

390 15 1
By pradamebhris

happy late v day,  here's something special💌 (and long😭)

"I understand," She muttered as she sat on FaceTime with her boyfriend, Chris on her bed. He was currently out of town for an interview in New York for his new album today and he's been doing many other press and events for it.

But the interview was on their day, valentine's day and they were both separated from one another for almost two weeks now. He wanted to reschedule because he was told he'd be coming home today but apparently his team wouldn't allow it and he'd be going home the next day. So of course he was frustrated, but there wasn't anything he could do, nothing she can do either.

or so she thought.

"Babe you sure?" He questioned for the fifth time. He felt bad and not only that but he really wanted to spend time with her today.

"Yes Chris, this is important to you and it's your career. You can't put it on hold for me," She explained.

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Aight, but when I come back this weekend I promise i'm gonna take you out, spoil you, and bring you home..." He slyly smiled at her making her turn her head to the side because of the way she was blushing. She already knew what he meant from the way he said it.

"You promise?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Y/n...I put it on my life. I love you," He brought the phone closer to him.

"I love you too, good luck on your interview,"

"Thank you, ima call you right after it I promise," She nodded before blowing him a kiss on the phone, and hanging up after.

He sighs in annoyance as he was still kind of upset as he makes it to the hotel he'll be staying in with Tyga and a few other friends and goes up to the floor where he was on, getting to the room he opens it seeing what he least expected.

He chuckled and shook his head as how she could've done this before he got there.

Tyga sees his reaction "How the hell-"

"Nigga i'm just as shocked as you are." Chris laughs before taking a picture and posting it.

@chrisbrownoffical Just landed and came into my hotel room to find this. She's not even here and managed to do this for me and i'm beyond and forever grateful for her. Thank you babe, happy valentine's day❤️.

View 80,457 comments

On the bed had all of his favorite things and gifts that he's been wanting for a while that he couldn't have been more happy about. He then felt a little happy about today because it was definitely going to be great.

Back at their home, the doorbell rung along with a knock at the door making her get up from sitting crisscross on the bed "Coming!" She yelled going down her steps. She was confused because she wasn't expecting any company but also knew her best friend more than anything and thought it just might be her.

She opened the door revealing a guy who held a big bouquet of roses "Delivery for Y/n?" He read off a card.

She furrows her eyebrows "That is me..." She trails off still being confused but happy at the roses the man comes in setting them on her counter, along with five other men with two big bouquets being different colors of roses, each of them dropping them off in her counter. She loved roses more than anything. She goes to them picking up the card off one of the bouquets that read;

For you my queen, i love you to the moon and back ❤️

She smiled before looking back at all the roses again "Chris...what the hell," She said under her breath. After her home was filled with many roses she watched the men leave and her best friend's car pull up.

"Girl who were they?" Miah, her best friend asked looking at them leave.

"Um...just delivery people. Chris sent roses to my house and had like five men bring them in," Her jaw dropped as Y/n laughed.

"Oh that nigga loves the fuck outta you. But since both of our men are out at the moment I think we should go out to eat," Miah told her. She didn't want her to be alone especially since both of their boyfriend's are out of town.

"okay sure, let me go get ready," She closed the door behind her and made her way back upstairs while Miah sat in the living room to watch tv.

When she got into her room she automatically went straight to her and Chris's messages to text him.

my 🤍.

Today 8:40

Now how the fuck you managed to do all this being on the other side of the world???
I love you baby, thank you for this you make me happy🥹🥹🥹

I have my ways😉
You're welcome, have a great day
I'll see you when you get back

10:30

Thank you for the roses babe, I cant tell
you how much I love and appreciate it.

He replied back within two minutes later.

Don't thank me. I love you mama.
I'm on break rn, what you doin?

About to get ready, i'm going out
with Miah for brunch and we might shop around

He took a minute to respond. Just then her phone vibrated with another text

my 🤍 sent you $4000. It has been deposited into your account

Go have fun, I sent you a little something so you can go out.
And don't send ts back I stg
Get you something you like cus you love to say no to shit lol. I'll facetime you right after it finish.

😭ok ok I will,thank you.

Meanwhile, Chris was in rental car on his was back to his home as they texted. He laughed at the many times she said thank you knowing that's just how she was.

His interview ended way earlier and wanted to just surprise her with today because it was going to be special. He was also texting Miah to get her out the house so he could decorate and buy a few things for her.

Smiling she sets her phone down before going in the shower and changing.

"Okay i'm ready to go Miah," She came down the stairs and she looked up at her nodding and complimenting one another.

They both left out the house, locking the door and getting in her car to drive off after.

——
"Yo Ty you got everything set up?" Chris asked his best friend Micheal who helped him set up. He had many many gifts like shoes, accessories, and more. Just for her.

"Yeah everything good bro you got this," Chris huffed in nervousness. Even though he knows his girlfriend, that doesn't mean he never acts this way when they do stuff like this because it used to be foreign to him.

She's the reason he can love the way he does now. He used to be a player and having one night stands but when he met her, he knew she would turn his whole world around.

"Aight..." He grabs a bouquet of flowers and sighed loudly. His anxiety was rising every minute making him paced around the room a little.

"Bro sit down, you good bro," Micheal laughed seeing his friend in distressed knowing he was overreacting a little. She's the nicest person in the world, what would he do to her? He thought.

Chris went to sit on the couch bouncing his leg up and down after looking at his friend. He later calmed down and waited for Miah to let them know when they're here.

"Is this blindfold really necessary?" She asked while Miah helped her out the car. She told her that she had something planned for her but didn't exactly tell her what.

"Yes girl now hush we almost there," she said to her who took her friend's key and unblock the door. Helping her inside then closing the door behind her she motioned Chris to move forward.

"How much longer Miah?" She pouted growing impatient with a smile on her face. Chris did nothing but laugh quietly and her ways that she knew of her.

"You can take it off....now," As she moved to the side, she wasted no time in taking it off and when she did, it felt like the whole world stopped.

She met the eyes of her loved one and gasped "Happy valentine's day baby," He soothed holding out his roses which made her laugh at how adorable he was. She wasted no time running into his arms and hugging him tightly he then twirled her around. Them being separated for 2 weeks and almost more was killing the both of them so for them to feel each other the way they are right now was a blessing.

"But- your interview?" She questioned.

"I finished early and wanted to surprise you," He supported her back as she held him tight and she looked up from his chest, them both now making eye contact. His touch making her feel so safe in his arms. His voice making everything okay in the world. She was at peace.

"I love you," She muttered smiling which he couldn't help but do it as well.

"I love you more," He leaned in kissing her lips twice before hugging again.

"Aw y'all are so cute. Now stop," Miah interfered making them both laugh and pull away.

"We better head on out...Gotta go spoil this one today." Micheal said grabbing Miah's hand who was blushing. "We'll catch y'all later." He daps up Chris with his other hand and while Miah also said her goodbyes, hugging Y/n. Saying their goodbyes they left the house

She then looks to the floor seeing rose petals all on the floor and trailing more into the home. "The pedals?" She laughs.

"That was my next thing...close your eyes again." Chris says making her laugh and he closes them with one hand and leads her to the surprise which leads all the way to their shared bedroom.

"Almost there mama...and...open your eyes." He soothes before she slowly peers them open. Her mouth hangs open at the scene in front of her that made her want to cry.

"Oh Chris...this is beautiful I-I don't know what to say. No one has ever done this for me, thank you baby." She says softly making Chris chuckle knowing that she was going to start crying.

"Here you go, with you finna cry."

"Stop it!" She hits his chest lightly making him laugh before he pulls her into him gently, kissing her forehead.

"I love you, you deserve this.." He lifts her chin to look at her face who had tears. He pours before wiping them. he knew that you'd get like this.

She walks into the bathroom seeing the other set up "Oh wow.. you did this all by yourself babe?" He hums in response.

"Let's talk about you though...I missed your fine ass." He bits his lip before entwining his fingers with his, looking at her. "Holon cus where yo clothes at?"

Whining, She groaned putting her head to the side. "You haven't seen me for almost two weeks and the first thing you're worried about is my clothes? Like did you even miss me?"

He laughed. "Baby of course I missed you..." He brings her close to press his lips to hers "But I don't need niggas looking at you like you for the free cus I'll kill 'em. You know this.." He said soothingly looking down at her.

She playfully rolled her eyes "My outfit's cute though."

"It is baby. But you need to change anyway cus I'm taking you out...I told you I was gonna spoil and take you out when I got back." He told her smiling and she nodded.

"Okay, should I get ready now?"

"Yeah gon head babe. This whole tub is for you to relax."

She nods "Wait..." She stops her tracks going over to the tub before turning back to Chris. "Get in with me. I've missed you."

He smirked before join her in the beautiful scenery, not knowing they both might be late.

——

"Babe you ready?!" He yelled waiting down at the bottom of the staircase. He was in a suit and was getting nervous by the minute.

After y'all's long session of just the first round of making love, y'all had to get to a stopping point eventually to go through with his plan tonight.

He grabs the camera that you both usually use for youtube before turning it on. "Aight y'all we waiting on her, after tonight, our lives are going to change. I can't wait...I love her to death." He says at a low tone to the camera.

"Yeah just a second!" She grabs her last things after finishing to tie her heels up, grabbing her purse and looking in the mirror once more. She wore a black dress and heels that had strings that hugged her legs. Her hair down and straightened and only a little makeup, considering she barley does it.

Satisfied with how she looked she rubbed her lips together to fix her lipgloss and opened the door.

As she made it to the staircase, it felt like his world stopped. "Baby..." He said slyly as she came down the stairs.  He turns the camera towards her. She smiled on her way down before he pulled out his hand for her to grab, she finally made it down. "You..look..gorgeous."

He was beyond speechless to have someone as surreal and angelic as Y/n.

"Thank you baby... You look so amazing okay suit!" She hyped him up which made him give his wide smile with a laugh. He points the camera towards the both of them.

"Thank you ma..." He soothed before leaning in to kiss her. The kiss was passionate and felt like heaven.

They pulled away and we're inches apart. "Let's get going ion want us to miss tonight because we could stay home if we wanted to." He laughed which was true. She looked really good tonight.

He grabbed her hand and lead her to the black Lamborghini. "Are you recording? What for?" She asked oblivious. Opening the passenger door and waited for her to get in before he went to the driver's side.

He starts the car still holding it. "Just to document the night we're about to have." He told her smirking before starting to drive to the beach where they were going to have dinner.

—-

"this is so pretty!" She gasped at the scenery in front of them

"Got all your favorite stuff. Sushi, grapes, strawberries. Allat." He smiled bringing her close to the food. "Half of this shit I made when you getting ready. but the waiter are gonna come and take our order soon."

"This is so sweet thank you so much." She said in awe giving him a long hug. They walk over to the table and the wind blows their way a little as he quickly fixes her dress so it doesn't fly up. He pulls out the chair for her to sit before going to his seat.

"Good evening Ms. Y L/n and Mr. Brown, can I start you both off with any drinks?" The waiter asks politely before Chris offers you to answer first.

"Could I have a water please?" he nods

"And I'll take a water too as well man thank you." Chris tells him making him nod.

"Alright, those will be out shortly, are you guys ready to order?"

"Do you guys have shrimp pasta?" The man nodded "Okay I'll have that with a salad if that's okay."

"Of course, and for you Mr. Brown."

"I'll have the steak with shrimp." The waiter takes both of their menus.

"Okay, I'll be out with both your drinks and meals." He walks off and it's her and him alone. His eyes on her, mesmerized by her beauty. She looks to him seeing him and laughing

"How you doing beautiful." He says slyly.

She giggled. "You're so weird." He gasped before turning to the camera that was propped to the side showing them both.

"Y'all why is she mean to me I don't get it." She playfully rolled her eyes as they begin to eat along with enjoying one another's company, catching up, feeding eat other, watching the sunset and their other people at the beach that day. It was really peaceful.

"If you could go back in time, what would it be for?" Y/n asked as her head was leaning on his shoulder while they watched the sunset. The ocean's waves flowing calmly. She puts a grape in her mouth and he rested his hand on her lap. They'd just finish eating

"Hmmm...Definitely would go back to the first time we met. That was the best day of my life." He said truthfully. "You saved me from so much shit that was going on in my life i'm just lucky to have you."

She reached up to put her hands on his face. "I love you." She looked him in the eyes before he leaned down to place his lips to hers, pecking it multiple times till she laughed. As they pulled away, her hands stayed on his face while her thumbs caressed his cheeks.

She took in his features like his soft lips and his face structure along with his brown freckles. "You're so perfect it's insane." She said softly, his brown orbs glistening from the sun. He laughed.

"Says you. Aight I got one more surprise for you so let's go. It's still on the beach but on the other side." He told her. The sun was going down and about to set. He got the text that everything was set too, he just got carried away but he's ready to get it going now.

"Okay." She cheesed, picking her head up from his lap, the both clean their mess and the food and she picks up the picnic basket. He helps her up, holding her hand and they make their way to the next destination.

"Okay we getting close so I'm gonna close your eyes but you have to keep them closed until I say so aight?" He told her who nodded. Smiling in relief he puts one hand in front of her eyes, being careful with her makeup and the other holding her hand continuing to walk there. He turned off the camera because he paid for a professional videographer for this special occasion.

"Almost...." He removed his hand from her "Count to uhhh...20 and then open your eyes." He told her quickly before going to the end of the red carpet to take his place. He was getting nervous by the minute.

"Okay....?" She giggled before counting "16...17...18...19..20." She opened her eyes as she grew speechless. "Oh my god..." Looking up to see a few of her and his friends on opposite side of the carpet. She laughs in amazement about to cry as each friend handed her a rose. Red from one side which was all of your friends, and white from the other which came from his friends.

First it was Miah. She smiled widely seeing her best friend as she also cheesed super hard. Then Tyga, who gave her a long hug as well. Then close friends from to people like Trey and a few others. Saying thank you every time you got a rose, stopping till you got to the end. Then finally walking the rest of the way getting more anxious as you saw your lover at the end of the carpet in the tarp.

His smile made her more and more happy as she finally made it to him who held the last white rose. Holding it out for her she giggled before taking it "Thank you baby...What is all of this?"

He sighs as the nervousness kicked in again before her looked at her. "Y/n from the first day we met in elementary, I remember, having no one to play with during recess and you came skipping over, with your two ponytails and a yellow flower dress. You were adorable from head to toe and you came to ask if we could play while I was drawing. I insisted but I always was a standoff-ish kid and couldn't keep friends so when you came over every day, I knew you were going to be someone that was with me forever. There was that one day, remember when I was drawing and you asked me what it was and I said it was you. You then kissed me on the cheek and that was the first kiss I got from a girl." She giggles as he continues the story.

"I knew I couldn't let you go. We started off as friends and you've been there for every emotional heartbreak i've been through, every depressed state, every bully encounter that I always asked God why is this perfect person in my life. It's like I don't deserve you after all.. the obvious signs of our hang outs that you really liked me. I regret to this day that I was that young, closed minded person I was, then becoming more open and free when I met you. I never thought from all the years of being in everyone's face, in parties, sleeping with women every night that You'd be the one to change that, You would allow me to open up and love. You made me learn how to love. You make me laugh when I'm down, you make every dark gloomy day turn brighter with your happiness and beautiful energy, you made me a better person." He says never taking his eyes off her.

"Baby..." She pouted going to wipe the tears that were appearing on his face. He then lets out a breath before he gets down on one knee and pulling out a black velvet small box, opening it. Along with all the guest cheering loudly in the back. He couldn't help but smile as she stood speechless as the reality comes over. "Christopher stop it. Please please get up.." She whined at how this couldn't be happening right now.

"Y/n. You're my heaven on earth. My love my forever my first. I know I'm not perfect but you're so worth it. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to grow a beautiful and healthy family with you and I want you to be the one that I wake up to every single morning and fall asleep to every single night. I want us to love life amazing and do shit for us because we're happy to do so. I want to grow old with you. Y/n YL/n. Will you marry me?" Chris smiled at her who was in tears and hysterical.

She giggled. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you." She said smiling trying to wipe tears. He laughed before taking out the ring and sliding it on her ring finger. He got up and pressed his lips to hers sharing a long one before pecking a few times and she wraps her arms around her neck as her feet dangle from his hold, burying her face in his chest while he held her closer than ever.

——

"Bitch i'm so damn happy for y'all congratulations!!!!" Miah squealed coming to give her best friends hug along with a few more of her close friends "Lemme see that rock girl!!!" She laughs before she grabbed her hand to look. "Oh- Im finna go blind looking at this, he went all out!!"

She laughed again as they shared a cute moment meanwhile Chris was getting hyped up buy his friends.

"Nigga look at you! Congratulations bro." Tyga hyped.

"Yeah...we thought we would never see the day but we're here!" Trey yelled making Chris kiss his teeth.

"I'm not finna play with yall." He said. The night consisted of the happiest of the one's engagement. It was now towards the end of the night and people were quickly saying their goodbyes and congratulations before the two of you made your way back home.

"I'm going to be Mrs. Brown...how crazy is that?" She asks him as he laughs lightly and locks the front door.

"You always was, it's just legal now." He shrugged. She already had his last name in a sense.

"This was the best day of my life...I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I love you Chris thank you for today." She says softly as they looked at one another in each others hold.

"You deserve the world, and I'm gonna give it to you as long as i'm here. I love you more ma." He responds leaning down to kiss her.

"Mmm..cmon, I want to show you how much I've missed you gone for 2 weeks in our decorated bedroom." She puts her bottom lip before holding his hand and leading him towards y'all's shared bedroom.

He ticks in his lips before smiling. "Oh word?" She nods "We ain't ever gon be sleepin tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 2 11
"I can't you know what happened last time." "I know Destiny but this is Fate."
17.8K 921 30
Pull up to your college, then I fuck you in the hallway. *inspired by wrong in the right way by chris brown x tyga* #1 in #Breezy 03/16/2022 #2 in #B...
3.6K 57 38
Since people like my first lyric prank book I thought I do one featuring you the readers Of you missed my first lyric pranks book https://my.w.tt/MRS...
751K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!