Nope, Definitely Not [Jinkook]

By Ggukie_Tokki

Actor Jin and Actor Jungkook hates each other's guts, that's it. More

NDN 1
NDN 2
NDN 3
NDN 4
NDN 5
NDN 6
NDN 7
NDN 8
NDN 9
NDN 10
NDN 11
NDN 12
NDN 13
NDN 14
NDN 15
NDN 16
NDN 17
NDN 19
NDN 20
NDN 21
NDN 22
NDN Finale

NDN 18

1K 81 13
By Ggukie_Tokki

(lmao 😭 grxcefuI )

Jin clears his throat as he hid the bouquet behind him. Jungkook's manager looked back, smiling at Jin and bowing.
"What is it, Jin?" She asks and Jin shows the bouquet.
"Noona, can you give this to Jungkook ah? Thank you!" Jin says before running away. Jungkook's manager laughs before walking to Jungkook.

"Here" She says and Jungkook giggles.
"Thank you for buying me a bouquet, noona" Jungkook says, thinking she's the one who bought it for him.
"No, dumbass, I already bought you some snacks, why would I buy you a bouquet" She says, scoffing. She then leans to Jungkook's ear and whispers.

"It's from Jin" She says, backing away and winking, lightly patting Jungkook's head and smiling.

~  ~  ~  ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 10.8K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
49.6K 3K 22
Jungkook had gone through a bad past, being homeless and some secret he had kept for a long time. Jin's the CEO people wants to marry, he always get...
1.9M 82.9K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...