My Sister, Ciara Salvatore

By elenasxlvatore

Ciara Salvatore - or 'Hayley' as she calls herself now -Stefan's twin and Damon's little sister has come back... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Mystic Falls
Chapter 2 - Family Reunion
Chapter 3 - No Normal Vampire
Chapter 4 - Mikaelson Dinner
Chapter 5 - Date No. 2
Chapter 6 - Two K's in One Day
Chapter 7 - Hello, Kai
Chapter 8 - Letting Go
Chapter 9 - Dates
Chapter 10 - James the Asshole
Chapter 11 - Drink Your Sorrows Away
Chapter 12 - Coming Back, and Leaving
Chapter 13 - Witches Friend
Chapter 14 - Finn Mikaelson, The Liar
Chapter 15 - How?
Chapter 16 - Kol's Psychopath of A DoppelgΓ€nger
Chapter 17 - Set Up With the Bitch
Chapter 18 - Plan A in Action
Chapter 19 - Karson, aka My New Boyfriend
Chapter 21 - Delivering News
Chapter 22 - Off Goes the Humanity
Chapter 23 - Normal-ish
Chapter 24 - Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 25 - Meeting New Things
Chapter 26 - Surprising
Chapter 27 - Dance Night
Chapter 28 - Elijah Mikaelson
Chapter 29 - Goodbye
Chapter 30 - My Sister, Ciara Salvatore
Note #2

Chapter 20 - Siya Later Karson, Hello Alexia

144 8 1
By elenasxlvatore

I slowly opened my eyes to see Karson.

"Hi." I said. I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes, that seemed like they were the opposite of Kol's. I saw more, kindness, which you wouldn't expect from a psychopath - or so he says.

"Hi." He said back, smiling. This felt perfect. Karson had to be the one.

He suddenly sat up and picked up his phone.

"Oh, shit. I have to go." Karson said as he got up and put his shirt on. I got up and did the same.

"Yeah, I should get going too." I grabbed my purse from the table beside us and walked to my car. Before I got in a gave Karson one last kiss.

When I reached the house I parked on the driveway and knocked on the door.

"Ciara!" Stefan said, "where were you?"

"With Karson, we stayed at the grill all night."

"Someone upstairs is waiting for you, so I would head up there."

I nodded and headed up the stairs into my room. I suddenly saw someone sitting in the corner of the room. It was..

"James."

"Oh, hey, Ciara. Long time no see."

"Yeah, you know I've been busy and stuff-"

"No time to catch up we must get going."

He took my hand and we vampire super sped into a random swamp in Louisiana. I felt my foot sink into the gross mud.

"Why are we here?"

"Someone needs to meet you, goodbye now." And he was gone. What the hell!?

I suddenly heard a rustling in the bushes. What a lame entry. Suddenly a girl appeared.. who looked exactly like me.

"Who are you?" I asked, shocked that I had actually had a doppelgänger. The text! It wasn't a lie!

"Alexia."

Suddenly she put her hand out and I started screaming. The ringing was killing my ears. My reflection was getting blurry. The last thing I felt was a drop of blood come out from my nose. Everything was black after that.

***

I finally woke up. My vision was still a little blurry, but I was under a light. I tugged at my arms. Damnit, they were cuffed to the chair. I opened my eyes all the way and looked to the side. I saw I was the only one in the room.

It looked kind of like a doctors office, but with a lot more tools. I don't think that was a good think, though.

"Hello?" I screamed. "Anyone here?"

My doppelgänger, Alexia, walked in. She took a needle from the little side table and pushed it into my neck. Everything went black, once again.

A minute later, I heard loud bang noises coming from inside. I opened my eyes a little, but then I was completely awake. I suddenly saw a figure above me.

"Kol?" I said, my voice sounding deeper than usual.

"No, Karson. Let's get you out of here." He picked up my some-what lifeless body in his arms and took me out.

On the way out I could see Alexia on the floor, he neck covered in blood. Was this the end? Was she dead?

***

AN: sorry this is terrible but I've been really busy/upset lately so I'll be posting more often bc i deactivated my vine. Please like and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.1K 29
"Don't take advantage of Tommy's composure, if you so much lay a finger on her, he'll burn this place to the fucking ground." In which Thomas Shelby...
33.7K 773 34
The daughter of the biggest crime boss in Ireland is sent on a business trip to Birmingham but to her surprise she meets her match. Can Thomas Shelby...
32.1K 567 23
[On hold till I get better] 4 years ago Four didn't just left his absuive father, he left his little sister. Now it's Daisys turn to choose which fac...
28.6K 496 16
The Shelbys return to Small Heath, much to the delight of Tommy's ten-year-old daughter Rose (whose mother is the late Greta Jurossi). Oblivious to t...