All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1.6K 144 16
By FlowerVine98

Manjusha pov:

"Happily enjoyed with your fiance it seems"

"Shut up kabir"

"Okay okay cool"

"I thought he will pull me out from my problems. But he rather digged me more into the problem. Arghh."

"Why are you always so tensed these days manju?"

"I hate him kabir" I says by sitting beside him.

"Mmmm"

"Comeon mom is waiting for you"

"Yeah I will come or else sarala will throw the slipper at me" I says by chucklingly.

I think am getting tensed way too much.

Time skipped:

"You should stay inside your room until this function end. Never ever show your face to the crowd. " my so called dad says at me.

"As if am dieing here to join your so called function" I retarded.

"Get lost"

"But, guests will ask for her...." I heard a slow voice

"No one wants her" he says curtly by walking away.

"Plea..."

"Just stop your drama okay. " I says by rolling my eyes at her.

"Manjusha, I will convince him. Please do attend this function. This is your dad's achievement."

"Oh, please go and showcase your own daughter," Vidya ". Who am here after all am an unwanted wife's unwanted daughter right?" I says by walking out of the area.

As this is the 30th year for my so called dad's company origin which now has 50+ branches across the India. Maybe out of country also, I don't have any idea regarding that.

Almost every celebrity / billionaire will attend this function. So yeah my dad don't want me to attend this function. As he believes me as the black mark of this family.

Well its kind of true. And I want that way only.

Because I hate him.

I hate that man who is my dad.

He never gave his time to my mom nor to me. I had never had any of the memories where him taking care of me. All he taken care his job. His business. And lately, his second wife and his daughter too. I guess.

I entered into my room and closed the room with my leg. Then I just sat on the bed.

"Maa, manju miss you" I says at no one.

"You know maa, it would be better if you was never married to this heartless creature. Who doesn't want nothing. Who never loved you maa. Who never missed you not even for a single second. Why did you married this man maa?. Why did you?. Like see now he wants his daughter to get married to some random person. Just to send me out of this hell mansion. This is all he is maa, never loved you nor me. But his money?. Now he is ruining my life maa. I seen your broken marriage maa. That is enough to show me the reality of marriage. I don't like that man whom they fixed with my marriage. I hate h maa. I hate it.... Please do something maa, pleas.... "I closed my mouth with my palm. As I don't know when I starts to cry. My tears starts to fall down on its own.

" Miss you maa. I miss how I sleep over your lap maa. I didn't even have many memories of you being with me maa why maa?. Why am only this unlucky, when it comes to everything"

"I learnt everything by myself maa. When ever I see some parents taking care of their children, that shows my worthless life maa."

"But I will never live a life like you lived maa."

Mithran pov:

"I reached maa" I says by ending the call not before saying my bye to maa.

Maa urged me to attend the function which is helding in my future wife house. For her dad achievements.

"It would be better if I opposed my mom's idea" I murmured by entering into the mansion.

Arghhh, so many reporters. Many celebrities.

"Welcome" I heard a lady voice.

I nods at her.

"Welcome, soon to be son in law" that man called.

I nod at him. Am meeting him now only after that raid.

"How are you?" he asks me.

"Am fine uncle. How are you doing?" I asked him, just out of courtesy with a tight lip.

I usually won't answer to any one like this. Unless until he is really a bad guy.

He seems to be one to me.

"Please take your seat. That day I don't know you are Amudha's son. Your dad showed me your picture, that's when I remember you. Happy to have a great cbi officer as my son in law. " he says.

"Hmmm" I just hummed.

He then walks away.

"What you like to have mapilai?" that lady asked me.

"I don't want anything aunty" I says at her.

She nods at me.

"Appa" I heard a shouting. I looked at that side. Right now the soft music is playing in the background. The overall mansion is glowing with the lights.

"Princess" I heard my fil voice.

'Still you are not married' my mind remembered me.

"I missed you" The small girl shouts.

"So your dad princess" he says at her by hugging her.

I looked away.

So he too shows the love.... Mmmm....

Where is Manjusha?

I scanned the room, but no she is nowhere. Maybe she might be In the garden or somewhere, where she can  enjoy.

"Vidya, go and meet your akka" I heard that lady's voice.

"Okay maa"

"No vidya, don't meet that manner less girl. Go and get ready like my princess" that so called dad says

Vidya nods her head and walks away. She might be 12 or something.

"Vidya" her mom again called her.

"Where are you going?"

"Just to see my sister maa"

"But don't make her crazy"

"Don't worry maa, I will never enter into her room. If I do something like that, she will shout at me. I know how to handle it. It's been a year maa, last I seen her" I heard vidya voice.

Is they talking about Manjusha...

"Where is she maa?"

"In her room" her mom says and walked away.

Her room.

'Why she is in her room without attending the party?. Maybe getting ready? '

I kept sitting without knowing what to do.

"Why I even visited this place" I murmured.

It looks like a royal party.

After sometime, that vidya girl came in some designer dress with diamond jewles.

Mmm jwellery owner daughter.

' What manjusha is doing? Still now in her room.'

'Why are you expecting her?'

'Nothing if she present here, I wouldn't feeled this loneliness.'

She is a chatterbox right.

That too her mouth curses like anything.

I smiled thinking about her.

'Can I just go and meet her in her room?'

'What if she is having fever or something?'

'What else you will do here?. Instead meeting her. '

I looked at my watch, it shows 9 clock.

'Or can I just walk out of the mansion?'

When I looked at the entrance, still the visitors are coming.

I sighed.

I can't go without seeing her atleast for once. What if she is having fever or something?

I stood up, and starts to climb the stairs.

"Anything you need mapilai?" I heard a soft voice.

"N.. No... Aunty"

"Manjusha?"

"Wha... What... Are ayou asking aunty?" I stuttered at her.

Fuck

What she will think of me.

"I know, she is in her room"

"But why, she is not present in the party instead in her room? " I asked her.

"She and her da...."

"Radha" I heard someone calling her.

"Am sorry mapilai, I have to go. Please go and meet her." she says by climbing down the stairs.

After reaching near to her room. I stood outside of her room.

I kept contemplating whether to enter into her room or not.

'This time atleast for the courtesy knock her room door' my mind says.

I agreed with that, and then placed my hand over the door only to be opened.

"Why she is this careless?" I murmurs, by entering into the room and closing her room.

Her room is having the minimal light. I looked at the bed, only to find she is sleeping but in a sitting position.

I walked near to her.

"Man..." I stopped as I don't want to disturb her.

I sat beside her on her bed, and I checked her forehead. Her body is having the normal temperature.

I grabbed her plam into mine. Her chubby palm!!

Yes she is fat. But she is beautiful.

Her palm fitted into my palm.

I grabbed her face in my right palm, as she is sleeping uncomfortably.

I could trace some moisturous feeling.

"Did she cried?" I murmured with myself.

I don't want to disturb her, so I thought of leaving her. When I tried to leave her, she grabbed my hand in her hand.

Did she opened her eyes?

"Maa" she called me.

I stilled. If she open her eyes she will surely start to shout. I can't afford, here.

"I ju....." I started to say.

"Maa manju mis...." she murmurs. Oh shit, she is murmuring.

I looked clearly at her face. Who is still sleeping, thats when I heaved a sigh.

"Maa.... Mmm... Maaaa" she kept calling. Without having an heart to leave her.

'Why though?'

'She Is my responsibility' I replied.

I take my seat again beside her. This time as soon as I sat, she adjusted herself and placed her head over my lap. And wrapped her hand over my torso.

My breath hitched.

I have never been with anyone like this. This is new to me.

'Why she is not present on the function, instead she is sleeping.'

'Is her dad didn't allowed her or she herself didn't attend?' many questions were kept swirling in my mind.

I started to ruffle her hair. As I know that is the best feeling which will induce the sleep even more.

I smiled seeing her smile while sleeping. She knows to smile too. Mmmm.

"Whenever we meet, there was no time that you spoke calmly with me. Seeing you with this calmness, it is really good you know manju" I murmured slowly at her.

"Just a short span of time. But already you becomes a little part of me. I don't know why am feeling like this. But this connection, I don't have words for it. " I again murmured.

"But one thing is sure. I might have consider this match proposal for my mom at first. But am not taking this proposal to next level, for my mom. It is something else. That's for sure."

"Soon you will be sharing my name."

"And I will make sure of it"

"Everyone comments on your body shape. But all I could see is how much of a beautiful person you is."

"If I have seen you beforehand, maybe my criteria on my wish would also been changed." I murmurs again.

'Duffer, what happened. Okay am calling the mental hospital right away. You sure, you don't want the appointment with mental hospital?' my mind asked me.

*Groans*

I kept seeing her and I don't know when I slept actually.

First time sleeping in a room with a girl.

That too with her over me.

                     - - - - - - - - - - - -

I opened my eyes as soon as I felt movements.

*Throat clearing sound *

I looked up, only to see her sitting on her bed a little away from me.

'Holy shit'

I immediately stood up from her bed.

"What are you doing here mister?" she asked me.

I kept silent.

I started to scratch my neck. Fuck. Why did I even slept like this. God.. what she will think of me.

"You call me as mannerless girl. But you yourself don't know what is manner. Heck leave that, where is your character. Don't you know it is wrong to enter into some girl room. And you have the audicity to lie beside me. Like seriously." she starts to shout.

I sighed.

" See I didn't done anything to you "

" Oh so you have the idea on doing something too"

"No no"

"I will call your mom right away and inform her regarding her son's character who is entered into my room. And slept beside me"

"Hy wait. No you are taking it wrongly. I just came here for the function. So I thought of seeing you. As you are my soon to be wife right. So, when I came to meet you. You are literally crying in your sleep. I sat for sometime beside you. But then I thought of moving out, but you know what you only grabbed me. And hugged me and slept peacefully. So what I will do, instead of giving my company to you. Will I go by leaving you lonely. Naah "I rplies to her.

" I wouldn't done something like that "

" Sorry you did dear "

" Dear, fuck off "

I walks near to her, as she already hoped off of the bed.

" Stop right there "

" Why few hour back, you are hugging me as if your whole life is depends on me"

"I wouldn't done that"

"You did that"

"Just get lost"

I shrugged at her.

She stomped her feet.

Awww.

"Bye" I says at her softly.

"Fuck you"

"Shh, it will happen. On the day... Oops sorry on our first night. You know, you and me in ou..."

"You bastard, I will never let this marriage happen. Let alone the first night. You just kept dreaming regarding that... I will never be yours. Get this Into your thick head"

"Will see that Manjusha"

"Wait its a very big name. Let me call you with a different yet sweet name. That has to be only called by me. After all you are going to be mine."

"Wait are you a psychopath or what?"

I laughed.

"No am not."

"And hereafter am going to call you as Little puff" i announced at her.

"What?"

"Little puff"

"The fuck. Just get lost from here"

"Calm down little puff"

"Little puff"

"Don't call me with that"

"I will call you with that only my dear little puff"

"Am not yours"

"And I will never be yours"

I walked near to her.

And grabbed her in my arms.

"You will be mine" I slowly says at her.

'Yes she will be mine, this is my mom' s wish right '

'But it didn't sems like that '

She starts to wiggle in my arms.

"Shh little puff. Bye. Don't be tensed always. Be calm atleast for sometime. And........."i dragged.

" And please don't cry for anything. Hereafter you are going to be my responsibility. I will try to make you happy as much as I can little puff"

"I will do as much as I can, to stop this fucking marriage"

"I know you will do, but sorry to say this. Your tricks will never work on me. So in the end you are going to be mine. And I will make sure of it" I says at her by hugging her again.

She starts to wiggle.

"Bye little puff" I says by pulling her cheeks. She swatted away my hand.

"Won't you send me off"

"Just get out"

"Okay as you say"

"If you felt that you are missing me, then...." I dragged my words only to search her phone.

It was on her bedside table. I just grabbed it, and switched it on. It doesn't have lock... Interesting.

I immediately opened it.

"Little puff smile" I asked her, by clicking the photo of ours.

Practically our first selfie.

"Where is the watsapp" I murmurs. And then I opened on her mobile.

"Dont you have my contact" I asked her.

"We don't need to have the passbyers numbers"

"Yes you are right. But you should have your future hubby number. Okay no worries, let me add it for you." I says by adding my number on her mobile

Then I shared our pic to my mobile.

"Bye" I says at her not before hugging her again.

"Sleep tight" I says by walking away from her.

I stopped when I reached the door.

I turned back towards her only to see that she is still in the confusion.

"If you don't able to sleep well, just call me. I will be here, to...." I dragged and walked again towards her.

Once I reached her.

I grabbed her in my arms.

"I will be here to cuddle with you" I huskily says at her.

"You bastard"

"Shhh, bye"

I walked out of her room, with a laugh.

I would never do that, first she needs to accept me. Then this relationship, which is unnamed still now. But in few days, she will be my responsibility. So am!!

But even when we get married, I will never do anything against your wish little puff.

"Just say yes to this marriage by yourself. I really hate if someone force me to do something, I could able to understand your situation. But am sorry, maybe my mom is asking you to do this only for your good life. I just hope, maybe maybe that I will take care of you, like how you craved for...... "I murmured by looking at her door.

I may not aware of this feeling.

I know this is just small meet, we met only for few times. But for me it doesn't seems like this. I don't know how to say it little puff.

I have never had this feel of wanting someone. But, with you my heart is acting different.

I sighed.

Its time to admit myself in mental hospital.

"Why the heck am behaving like this. I have never done something like this with someone. But with her am doing it. Like wanting to hug her......" I stopped.

I huffed.

And then a smile crept on my face....

Why?

Is it for spending some quality time with her?

I don't know.

Author's note :

Thank you guys❤️

How was the chapter?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all💝

Love yourself 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
13.8K 685 32
✔Completed ✔ ❤️Paranormal romance ❤️ Please read, vote and comment *Description Inside* Cover by ME! lol
3.9K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...