Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses

517 31 4
By _amxnx_

"Nothing was easy but maybe that was the beauty of it"

"So when is your flight?" Your mom helps you fold your clothes, glancing at you before placing them in the cupboard. "Sunday," You reply, "I'll be back in one or two weeks anyways."

Nodding, your mom takes the folded clothes from your hand, "Jungkook's mom asked for you to stay over with them. So don't stay in hotels." She asserts, closing the cupboard as you subtly nod slugging your shoulders and laying down on your bed, "I know ma." You sigh and your mom sits next to you, resting her palm on your forehead and caressing your hair.

"I know I shouldn't say this but Y/n you need to find yourself a man already." A worried voice enters your ears, "You're getting old enough for marriage."

Glancing at your mom you shake your head in denial, "I'm not. I need to complete my studies first." You shut your eyes, getting tired of discussing this topic again, "And I told you not to talk about it anymore."

"You know I won't mind a foreign boyfriend, so if you find one there in London-" You get up and cut your mom off, "Alright, you should go, didn't you say you were making tiffin for dad?" Your mom eyes you offended but feels defeated like she always does. "You are hopeless."

She leaves closing the door behind her and you pout, falling your head on the bed only to hear the door get wide open again. You tilt your head back to witness Jennie comes inside your room with a big container of dough. A cheesy smile appears on her face as you stare at her waiting for the new bomb to tick.

"We're making a cake."

+++

A Brand New Day - BTS, Zara Larsson

"You know how to bake a cake." Jennie rests her hands on her waist, looking up at Jungkook who was staring down at her with a little smile tugged on his lips, "Yeah."

She blinks, noticing their height difference, "Since when did you grow so tall?"

Jungkook tilts his head, "You are just a few inches shorter." He rests his hand on her hair and then slides it to himself, noticing that she reaches his neck. "Right?"

Furrowing her brows Jennie slowly nods heading deep into thoughts as Jungkook wonders what happened, "What's up?" He questions and Jennie glances up at him, "How much shorter do you think Y/n would be?"

Right when Jennie says your name, Jungkook immediately smiles. "She's like a little bud." He brings his index finger and thumb near showing her the size of his vision, "Petite, pretty, cute little being." He shakes his head laughing and Jennie laughs along with him, "That's so precisely true."

Both of them glance towards you at the same, watching you doze off on the kitchen counter. Jennie and Jungkook silently chuckle as you sleep having no care of the world.

Being as childish as he could, Jungkook picks up a marker pen from the pen stand on the table and tiptoes with Jennie to you, making sure not to wake you up.

You were deep asleep.

Pulling out the cap of the pen, Jungkook leans down towards your face, his lips tight shut withstanding himself from choking out a laugh as he draws weird figurines on your cheeks.

You frown a little and nudge your eyes with your closed fist as Jungkook watches you silently, nibbling on your lips and scrunching your little nose up, smelling the marker's scent.

He daps the marker on the tip of your nose and you flutter your eyes open. Jungkook's face is near yours, very close. His eyes read your face finding himself staring a little more than he should before realizing you were awake.

Stepping back, Jungkook immediately hides the marker, trying his best to not reveal himself yet. He scoots to Jennie who suddenly looked like she got caught doing something suspicious.

Rubbing your eyes, you blink lazily waking up and staring at both of them acting odd. Squinting your eye at them you point out your finger at them, "You did something suspicious and you're not telling me."

Jungkook stiffly nods a no, poking Jennie with his elbow to make her talk too. Jennie bites her lips tightly and agrees with Jungkook. Sighing you get up, "Whatever." You brush it off, they didn't seem to say anything and you weren't in the mood to ask again. So, adjusting your lousy hoodie and dragging your feet to wash your face from sleep you suddenly get pulled behind by Jungkook.

Surprised, you turn back to see him tugging you back to the kitchen counter, "Y-you've been slacking off— shouldn't you help us already huh." He mouths something to Jennie as she widens her eyes and swiftly brings a bowl and milk towards you.

"Let's get started." She hands it over to you, "Don't waste more time." Her eyes wander around your cheeks and then back to your eyes as you squint your eyes not knowing what was wrong.

You sigh.

After fifteen minutes you kept catching the sight of both of them glancing at you from time to time only to whisper something between themselves and press their lips together. 

It was getting irritating at this point. There was something wrong and they were not willing to say it to your face.

Jungkook peeks at you again, scrunching his nose up and smiling at you as you blush. It wasn't bad that he kept looking at you but you genuinely wanted to know why.

Was there something on your face or what?

Picking up a random steel utensil you notice your face and your eyes go wide. There was your face served with random figures of doodles. A big dot on your nose. Literally making you look like a clown.

This was why they had been staring at you.

The audacity—

Grabbing a random marker from the box next to the counter, you throw the lid off and charge towards your target; Jungkook.

The malicious one who most probably was the one who initiated this great idea into action. Who would have drawn those figurines so patiently on you enjoying every bit of it. Well, it was fair to pay back the favour.

Bending over the arm of Jungkook's hand resting on the counter you successfully get into his area whereas Jungkook doesn't get time to process the moment. You get to your toes and pull his collar down, yanking him down to your height and drawing a straight line on his face.

He just stares.

Your face was red. Your cheeks filled up with anger and your eyes with rage and revenge. "That's what you get." You pout and bop your forehead at him as he blinks and opens his eyes.

"Huh."

Biting your lower lip you draw a big dot on his nose embarrassed and Jungkook blinks finally understanding what was happening. He gapes and smiles. "You naughty little girl." He squeezes his thumb and index on your nose finding you adorable.

But you weren't there. "YAH!" You yell and Jungkook flinches. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FACE!" You shove him away but he doesn't move a single inch. Standing unflinched.

What the heck was he made of?

His eyes tardily look down at your hands resting on his chest. His eyebrow raises, and his eyes follow back to your now flushed gaze, a little smirk feigning on his lips, "I don't think those little fingers can push me away from you."

Oh, God.

Closing the distance between his arms and you, he cages you. A hair strand of his dropped on his eyes from his perfectly combed hair. His intimidating yet pretty eyes smiling at you.

Only if you could punch him for looking so so so beautiful. Why were you so helpless when it always came to him?

"You're mean."  You puff out words and Jungkook throws his head back, laughing and wiping his eyes off. Liking this way too much.

Jennie makes her appearance in between, peeping from Jungkook's back, "We were just having fun." She giggles and you jerk your head away, mad.

Scrambling his hair Jungkook rests his palm on his nape, feeling bad about it. "Alright." Jungkook takes your attention back, "I'm sorry." He apologies showing off his doe beautiful eyes, enchanting you with his charm again unknowingly as you pucker your lips.

Jennie who stood behind Jungkook forwards the marker from her pocket to you, "I'm ready to be scribbled over too." She smiles sadly as you take the marker from her, "As you should."

Running out of from under Jungkook's arms, you grab Jennie's face and draw horrifying figures whereas Jennie squeals almost falling off her feet making Jungkook cry his out from laughter too.

+++

After two hours of hard work, the cake finally turned out to be delicious. Leaning back on the sofa you rest your head back and inhale a deep breath, "The cake was tasty."

"Right?" Jennie takes another spoonful of cake from her bowl as Jungkook hangs his hand over her shoulders, bending his head down for another bite of cake she was feeding him. "After all we had the best chef," Jennie adds and Jungkook blushes closing his lips on the spoon and nodding.

You sigh, looking away.

"Well, he'll be leaving tonight." A low-pitched voice comes out of Jennie's lips. "It was nice having him around." She says and you look back at them. "True." You respond when Jungkook takes the empty bowl from Jennie and goes into the kitchen not wanting to think about that now or even discuss it.

You see him leave. Your heart-wrenching in pain. He thought he was going far away from her again. Not knowing when he will come back again, having not a single idea of how you, the one he fell for is willing to move to the whole country just for him.

To be with him.

But... now that he's chosen Jennie were you still going to go to London?

Yes. He showed you dreams. Honestly, if you were here, it was because of him. If not for him you would definitely stay here for less and be okay with anything that your parents asked you to do but you were not the person that you used to be.

You were strong and you were going to be just fine.

Yes.

+++

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

"I'll take care of her when she comes" Jeon jungkook hugs your father all smiling. Patting his shoulder, your father nods and goes away to meet his parents.

"So..." Jungkook turns towards Jennie, losing his grip on the bag trolley and clasping his fingers together, his eyes lowering down, showing every ounce of sadness, "I'll try to come soon,"

Jennie slowly moves the trolley away, making her way to Jungkook, removing the obstacle standing in between them. Jungkook meets her eyes and she immediately wraps her arm around him as Jungkook shuts his eyes, enveloping her in his arms and resting his chin on her shoulders sighing, "I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you more." She nuzzles closer to him, staying there for a few seconds before moving and smiling at him.

Jungkook stares at her and Jennie tightens her lips.

His eyes follow down to her lips and Jennie gets aware of the situation, a sudden change of expression on her face. Her cheeks started to grow hotter and Jungkook lowers his eyes.

The chilling breeze passed through you. The warm sweater is of no use to you. Your empty fist clenched tightly on the sight before you. Your eyes focused only on them, scraping your insides out.

Jungkook cups Jennie's cheeks. His soft lips go closer to her lips as Jennie shuts her eyes. The environment around them vanishes as your gaze completely fixes on them.

No. Not a kiss on the lips.

Please.

Jungkook halts. His hair falling on his eyes not showing any kind of expression on his face. His head slightly tilts and you hold your breath.

Jungkook kisses her on her cheeks instead.

You were about to cry.

Jennie embarrassed, opens her eyes and Jungkook laughs, tapping her head. "You get the kiss later just like your answer." He mentions with a teasing grin as Jennie slaps his arm, now running to you not being able to face him anymore.

Running fingers through his silky hair, Jungkook finally remembers you. He smiles and approaches you while Jennie hides behind you.

He stands before you, leaning against the wall and folding his arms, "You're not even saying me good-bye, I'm sad." Jungkook squints his eyes, folding his arms and showing you that he's offended. You scoff, trying to act all mighty when you just wanted to get in his arms. "I'm already coming there soon, Jungkook." You comment and Jungkook smacks his lips not liking your answer at all.

He sighs at the reply, "Too bad, I was expecting some tears."

"You wish."

Such a big liar you were.

He raises his brows and you smile wide with your eyes shut in sarcasm, not giving him a single hint of how sad you were. Disappointed, Jungkook just lifts his palm only to ruin your hair.

You stand still as he continues to ruffle all of your hair. He hums satisfied, "You are not cute." He comments and you glare at him through the strands of hair covering your whole face right now.

He waits for you to scold him or something but you don't and he frowns, not liking that too. So, he gives up, groaning and regretting, "Fine you're cute." He rambles the hair back properly and Jennie laughs while you still stare at him.

There were so many emotions hitting you in this moment that you were scared they would come out once you get onto your normal stance. So you try your best to hold those tears and stay calm just pushing him away but he doesn't nudge instead he pulls on your cheek.

"Alright. Stop glaring at me with those big round eyes." He pulls on your cheeks till they turn crimson red, "It's time for my flight, give me my goodbye and I'll leave." He was acting childish, wasn't he?

Pushing your hair back behind your ears you pull your cheeks back from his grasp and tightly punch his stomach glaring at him. His hard abs scrape your knuckles. He had abs.

You gulp. "Goodbye."

He laughs. A genuine laugh, as he finally receives the goodbye he wanted from you. Preparing himself for the leave.

The way he was treating you, you were sure that he didn't see you more than his friend who was full of nuisance and funny. He never saw you as a woman.

But you saw him as a man and the way he kept smiling at you, giving you services of warmth without even touching you scared you. You were scared of this. You were going to spend a week there in London with only him and you had to make sure to have the heart of stone.

Because those seven days were going to be a living hell for you.

♡♡♡

A/N

I'll post the next chapter tomorrow guys :)

And why is he so effortlessly pretty???

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 4.4K 41
"Never had a nigga who protects me, Everyday with you is like a blessing. Never had a nigga show me love, Never had a nigga I could trust, no." #1...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.2K 77 32
I have been involved in some form of marketing in one form or another almost my entire life. My experience covers sales, sales training, being the D...
1.2K 103 15
What if a supernatural princess falls in love with a human? Would they change for each other? Would they accept their fate?