{√}Missing Bride ||YiZhan FF||

By Pricelessjew22

How stupidity, adamant and uncared nature of Hao Xuan, made him lose gold in the river. On realizing what he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

1.5K 123 4
By Pricelessjew22

Jiyang had been sick for the past few days and had been hiding in his room. He doesn't understand what caused his ailment and why he was mostly feeling dizzy and weak, why he threw up whatever entered his mouth, even his favourite foods. What is happening to him? Why is he feeling this way? He hadn't felt this feeble before and this dizzy. 

Periodically he wakes up and feels as if he was knocked down by a truck and how his head spins and the fever that accompanied it made Jiyang weak and wasn't able to get up and go out the way he always does. What's happening to him? Is he going to die or something? Has this village succeeded in bewitching him or something? Jiyang asked himself while painting and sweating whenever his sickness became unbearable for him.

To add to his sickness, he missed Hoa Xuan so much and wondered why he hadn't come to visit him or even call to know why he wasn't coming to his house like he used to. Doesn't even have any place in his heart for him? Doesn't he love him at all? Didn't he miss his presence? He was supposed to come and know why he hasn't come to visit him. 

He was supposed to at least give him a call and show that he likes him and not neglect him. Was he that cheap to him? Maybe because he gave himself so cheaply that's why he doesn't regard nor even feel anything for him. Doesn't he know he gave himself out of the love he has for him? That he loves him as he had never loved anyone before.

Why can't he just feel his love and reciprocate it? Why can't he forget Xiao Zhan and love him instead? He's ready to do anything, whatever it takes, even if it means giving him all the money he owns and will also tell his parents to give him more just to have him as his boyfriend, or best husband, can't he see that? Jiyang had always cried bitterly while vomiting this bitter liquid while feeling frustrated, cheap and used.

"Just call me, Xuan, just give me a fucking call, that's all I fucking asked for. Why can't you just fucking love me, Xuan? Can't you see we're perfect together? Can't you see how much I love you and will do anything it takes to have you? Can't you see my love and sincerity for you? Can't you see I breathe and yearn for you? Please call me, just call me or come to my house. Please, Xuan... I missed you so much." Jiyang had always cried whenever he felt miserable and frustrated. He waited for two days and yet, no calls and Hoa Xuan is not coming either and decided to call him and find out why he wasn't bothering to call him.

Jiyang dialled his line several times and yet, Hoa Xuan was not picking up his calls, it seemed he was avoiding his calls and didn't want to call him. "Why are you not picking up? You're not calling and still not picking up my calls. Don't you even care about me? Don't you love me at all? Am I that invisible that you can't see my love for you?" Jiyang cried, bawling his eyes while looking at his phone screen and was expecting Hoa Xuan to call back now that he must've seen his missed calls but it never came.

Jiyang can no longer take it anymore, he doesn't seem he can survive without seeing Hoa Xuan and he wondered why of all people why should it have to be Hoa Xuan? Why did he fall for him in the first place? In the city, everyone is crawling and worshiping his feet just to be with him but this guy, he doesn't care nor regards him as anything, maybe, that was the reason why he falls for him.

He doesn't chase after as everyone does, instead, he is the one doing the chasing. He wasn't even after his parents' wealth or even cared about his background or what he had offered to give him, he didn't seem to care about those things and he can't help but love Hoa Xuan even more for that.

"But he should at least show me he cares about me, even if he doesn't love me, he should at least miss his whore that had been servicing his dick! Fuck! I'm frustrated! I just want to hate him! I want to despise him for ditching me but no matter how much I try, I just can't. I find myself loving and needing him more." Jiyang growled with his tears rolling down and had made up his mind to try as much as possible to visit him the next day.

He thanked his stars no one was noticing his presence or even missing him, all thanks to his brother's traditional wedding preparations that took everyone's attention and he was happy about that. He's happy his brother will be marrying the person who was an obstacle in getting Hoa Xuan and he can't wait for the wedding to commence so Hoa Xuan will completely be his. 

His mother had knocked several times and was asking why he wasn't coming down or joining them to eat but Jiyang made up some excuses on how his legs were swelling up for walking around the village and can't wait for them to go back to the city. His mother finds it suspicious but she lets it slide and continues with the wedding preparations, taking Xiao Zhan to the town close to their village to buy his outfit and so many other necessities he'll be needing for the traditional wedding.

Jiyang woke up this night and was lying on the bed, he was weak and was suffocating on finding out the reasons why he's always sick. He could remember last night he couldn't sleep and be feeling extremely weak. He was stunned when the cream he had been using suddenly made him feel uncomfortable and couldn't stand the smell he was inhaling from it. 

He was contemplating why the sudden feeling when his stomach chums made him rush back inside the bathroom. He was just coming out from taking his bath to empty his stomach inside the toilet. "What the fuck is wrong with me? Everything smells horrible! I can't even eat without throwing it up, what is happening to me? Am I dying or something?" Jiyang felt like crying and feeling restless the more he thought about what was happening to him.

He was looking at his reflection in the mirror when he noticed something different from his body. His nipples were a bit swollen and his stomach a little bit protruding. He unconsciously squeezed it and shrieked in so much pain and that's when he remembered something. "Oh! My God! Oh, no! No! No! I forgot I could get pregnant and had been doing it with Hoa Xuan without precautions! My own is finished! I'm finished! Hey! I can't be pregnant! Hoa Xuan won't accept me and definitely not this child! He hates it whenever I talk about marriage! What am I supposed to do now? What have I done to my fucking self!" Jiyang slumped and cried in pain, feeling his world had come to a halt.

His tears slowly rolled down while remembering how he found out his sickness was because he is pregnant and he doesn't know what to do. "My parents will be so disappointed with me. My brother will feel so ashamed of me for bringing this shame upon our family! What should I do? What am I going to do now?" Jiyang cried but was startled on hearing the furious knock on the gate. His heart palpated on hearing Hoa Xuan's high pitch voice and he thought he was here for him.

Only those thoughts made him happy that he quickly got up and ran downstairs and saw his parents also going outside on hearing the chaos between their son and a lunatic. Jiyang's heart sank when Hoa Xuan said to his brother that he wasn't here for him but someone he stole from him and he knew he was talking about Xiao Zhan. 

"I should've known and shouldn't expect much." He smiled, said and continued listening to them.

----

Over there, Hoa Xuan pointed towards the fidgeting Xiao Zhan and Intoned, "Xiao Zhan standing there is my wife! He belongs to me," He said and smirked devilishly on seeing Wang Yibo's face contorted in confusion, how he looked at Xiao Zhan and how Xiao Zhan trembled and looked away from him and he guesses, Xiao Zhan wants to collapse now and that's exactly what he wanted Xiao Zhan to feel like for betraying and breaking up with him, forgoing after another man but him. 

Hoa Xuan chuckled with mockery, "He didn't tell you that he is my fiance? That he has been in a relationship with me for over five years now? That I fucking own the piece of fine ass that you have been fucking!"

Xiao Zhan doesn't seem like he can stand and watch how his idiot ex-boyfriend wants to ruin his life as he had always been doing. On hearing those words from Hoa Xuan, he immediately strode to him and fired, "Our relationship ended months ago! And I ended it weeks ago! So you have no right to come here and claim me as your wife! I am not your wife, not even your bride! And yes, not even anything! So I'll advise you to stop lying and get the fuck out of this place! I don't belong to you anymore! I was never yours and will never be yours!" 

Xiao Zhan turned to Wang Yibo who was feeling betrayed and looked at him with his tears dripping down. "I now belong to him and him alone. He was and still is the one for me, we're meant to be now and forever. Just please, leave us alone and stop sprouting out rubbish!"

"How could you do this to me!" Wang Yibo asked with tears while looking at Xiao Zhan. "I trusted you, I loved and still love you. Why didn't you tell me you have someone before me?"

"Because there was nothing to tell, baby. There's no reason for me to tell you that because my relationship with him ended even before I met you. I refused to accept your proposal in the first place because I want to make sure I ended it with him so I can now be with you with a clear conscience without cheating on either of you. Please, believe me, nothing is going on between me and Hoa Xuan here and he knew that, he just wanted to continue ruining my life as he had always done while I was with him. Please... Please, Yibo, I love you and you alone."

"You lie, Zhan!" Hoa Xuan gripped his hand and turned him around to face him. "I said you lied because I will not let you be with him! You belong to me and no one else and not even this bastard will take you away from me!" Hoa Xuan forcefully pulled Xiao Zhan's hand and wanted to drag him away with him but Wang Yibo gripped his other hand and yanked Zhan's hand away from him and punched him on his face.

"You get your filthy hands away from my fiance! He is my wife and there's nothing you can do about it! You lost him and won him! Deal with it!" Wang Yibo barked and was glaring at Hoa Xuan who staggered and was caught by Chen to retaliate and have him deal with him.

"You dare lay your filthy hands on me!" Hoa Xuan wriggled himself from Chen and rushed to Wang Yibo and gripped his collar and Xiao Zhan rushed to Yibo to stop him from attacking Hoa Xuan and Jiyang who couldn't stand their fight also rushed to Hoa Xuan and stopped him from attacking his brother. 

"Let me go and let me deal with this fucker! This boyfriend snatcher! You think I'll let you be with him! You think you'll come from the city to take what is mine?" Hoa Xuan challenged, fighting his way out of Chen and Jiyang who were holding him back.

"Let him come, Zhan, leave me! Come and fight me, you bastard! You disgusting cheater!" Wang Yibo was also struggling his way out of Xiao Zhan's hold but Zhan refused him from fighting the bastard who had decided to ruin his life.

"And what is going on here, Yibo?" Mr. Wang's deep cold voice resounded, causing shivers to run down their spines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 21.6K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
102K 10.3K 34
A stoic young man pursuing his dreams against all odds and a mischievous professor living a carefree life. What if their lives got tangled up after W...
222K 18.5K 32
Young Wang Yi Bo was just disowned by his father when he met Xiao Zhan, an older and more experienced man. Together, they start an unexpected journey...
95.2K 9.8K 77
One fine morning Zhan woke up in the hospital all alone with no memory of who is or who is was, being left all alone made him feel a little uncomfort...