Naruto Lemons~

By satorischefhat

exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ... More

Kakashi~Copycat
Neji Modern~Flustered
Rock Lee~Pleasure Points
Gaara~Sleeping With You
!Character Requests! (CLOSED)
Sai x Naruto x Reader~Love Me Too
Itachi~Fuck Me in a Genjutsu
Kakashi~Thin Walls
Sasuke Modern~Jealousy
Kakashi~ Thinner Walls
Sai~Masterpiece
Sasuke x Naruto x Reader(Modern)~Hormones
Deidara~True Art
Pein (Nagato)~Piercings
Not an Update! Sorry! Please Read!
Gaara (Modern)~No Strings Attached
Neji~Honeymoon
Naruto~Shadow Clone Love
No Strings Attached
Kakashi x Male Reader~Hold It
Deidara~True Art PART TWO
Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait to See You (Part One)
Sasuke Modern~Appreciation
Ino x Fem Reader~Gorgeous
Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait To See You (PART TWO)
QUOTEV SPECIAL
final author's note

Temari x Fem Reader~Sleepy

5.9K 61 18
By satorischefhat

"So.. You and Temari are pretty close." Kankuro nudged your side as you walked out of Gaara's office. You blushed slightly but shook your head.

"I mean, we're friends but I think that's all we'll ever be. Plus, she's always complaining about that leaf ninja, Shikamaru. I can tell she likes him." You pointed out. Kankuro rolled his eyes as you walked through the building.

"I don't know what you're talking about. She complains about him, how does that mean she likes him?"

"Kankuro, there's a lot about women you don't understand. But even if she didn't like him, how am I supposed to know if she's into women? It's not exactly something people advertise." You spoke solemnly. Though, it was legal to marry those of the same sex, a lot of the elders looked down on it.

"I don't know for sure, but I always thought she was a little fruity-"

"Kankuro! Let's please just drop it. Talking about her isn't going to help me get over the little crush I have on her." Kankuro gave you an amused look before chuckling.

"Y/n, what you have on my sister, is not a 'little crush'. You've been drooling over her since we were in the academy." You smacked his arm and glared at him.

"I have not been drooling over her since the academy days-"

"Who is Y/n drooling over?" You froze and shot Kankuro a death glare.

"Nobody. Kankuro is being an idiot." You seethed, causing Kankuro to give an expression of mock hurt.

"When isn't my brother an idiot?" Temari laughed and you smiled slightly. You loved her smile, and you loved being the reason behind her smile. Kankuro smirked at you and you quickly looked away before she could notice you staring at her.

"I'm gonna head home. I've had a long day and I just want to relax." You said quickly before turning the corner that led you to your apartment.

"Kankuro what did you say to her?! She's obviously upset about something!" You heard Temari whisper-yell at Kankuro and you couldn't help but laugh quietly.

"Nothing! Just asked her some personal questions-"

"Baka!" You heard, followed by a smack. You didn't hear anything else now that you were too far out of reach. You easily made your way to your apartment and once you shut the door behind you, you took a deep breath.

"Get it together, Y/n. She's just Temari. You guys recently became close friends even though you've always known her. She's your friend and that's all there is to it. Plus, being her friend is better than nothing. Right?" You mumbled to yourself as you changed out of your ninja gear and into your sweatpants and hoodie.

You looked around the living room and decided to watch a random movie when there was a knock at your door. You furrowed your eyebrows together before getting up to see who it was. You opened the door, revealing Temari standing there with an apologetic look on her face.

"Y/n, I don't know what he said but please don't let it get to you. You are entitled to have a private life. He might be your best friend, but he needs to understand that doesn't mean you have to share everything with him." She spoke confidently. It was another thing you adored about her. Her confidence was something you had always admired about her. She was always so strong and never soft-spoken.

"Thanks, Temari. I'm not that upset, really. I think he was trying to make me feel better? I'm not sure, he's never really been the best at that." You laughed, remembering all the times he's tried to cheer you up but only managed to make the situation awkward. She laughed and you stepped to the side.

"Would you like to come in? I just put on a movie! If you're busy, I totally understand! I know you've been pretty busy lately and I'm sure you would actually prefer to rest but-"

"Y/n, calm down. I'd love to hang out with you." She smiled and stepped inside your apartment. You felt your heart do a cartwheel as you both walked to your couch. You took a seat and she, to your surprise, sat down next to you. You reached for the remote and pressed play.

"Y/n, I just want to apologize in advance if I fall asleep." Temari laughed slightly and you turned your head to face her. Her face was a lot closer than you had expected it to be.

"Oh! If you're that tired, you don't have to stay! I don't want you to feel like you need to just because I-"

"Y/n, I already told you. I want to stay. I just wanted to warn you that I might fall asleep." She gave you a warm smile and all you could do was nod before turning your attention back to the tv. You stared at the screen, trying to keep your mind off of Temari but with her sitting right next to you, it was a little difficult. Kankuro was right.. This is more than a little crush. I'm in love with Temari..

You're pulled from your thoughts ten minutes later by a sudden weight on your shoulder. You snapped your head to the side and noticed that Temari had fallen asleep and she was using you as a pillow. You gulped when your heart started to beat faster. She looks so peaceful.. She's so beautiful and I bet he'll be lucky to wake up to her one day.

Suddenly, Temari lazily wrapped her arm around you and snuggled in closer and your brain short circuited. You took a deep breath and tried to rationalize your thoughts but your heart swelled when she nuzzled further into your shoulder. You hesitantly laid your head on top of hers and let sleep consume you.

You woke up two hours later, lying down on the couch with Temari wrapped in your arms. You carefully removed your arms, causing Temari to stir slightly.

"You awake, Y/n?" She asked. Oh shit.

"Uh, yeah.. Sorry about that!" You laughed nervously and sat up, stretching out your arms.

"It's fine, I woke up a few minutes ago. I knew I was tired but I didn't think to ask if you were tired too." She said, sitting up. How can she sound so normal after that? Like we weren't just cuddling? Maybe she's embarrassed but doesn't want to talk about it?

"I wasn't at first, but I guess after sitting still for so long, it finally hit me.." You laughed slightly, trying to avoid saying that you fell asleep because she was cuddled into you.

"I suppose it's also easier to sleep when you're cuddling someone." Temari gave a slight smile as a blush crept onto your cheeks.

"I- uh.. Well-" Temari smiled and shook her head as you fumbled for your words.

"It's okay, Y/n. I didn't mind it." She said, placing her hand on your arm lightly. You looked down at her hand and your eyes widened.

"Wha-"

"Y/n.. I.. I know you like me.. I don't know much about relationships so everything is relatively new territory to me. I don't think I'm gay, but I'm not really opposed to the idea of liking girls.." Temari blushed slightly, moving closer to where your legs were touching. You just sat there, unsure of what to do.

"Did.. Did Kankuro tell you..?" You asked quietly, feeling the heat rise to your cheeks. Temari shook her head no.

"I figured it out on my own. I.. I want to try something." Temari slowly leaned in to you and you stopped breathing momentarily because of the close proximity. She paused in front of you and looked down at your lips before closing her eyes and pressing her lips to yours. You closed your eyes instantly and kissed back before she pulled away.

Your heart was racing. Temari had just kissed you and you weren't sure if this was a dream. Her lips were soft and sweet and you just wanted to kiss her again.

"I think I like girls too.." She whispered before leaning in to kiss you again. Your eyes fluttered closed as she kissed you slowly. Your lips melded with hers and you brought your hand up to her face, caressing her cheek with your thumb. She tilted her head slightly, deepening the kiss.

You hesitantly swipe your tongue along her bottom lip and she eagerly responds by slipping her tongue into your mouth. It catches you off guard at first but you quickly get accustomed to the new rhythm. She swirled her tongue around yours and you felt slightly dazed. You were kissing Temari. The 'Desert Rose'. And she was kissing you back.

She leans into you more and you lower your back to the couch; Temari hovering over you. She breaks away from the kiss and plants little chaste kisses on your neck before settling over a soft spot. She sucks lightly earning a soft moan from you.

"Temari.. What are you-"

"I can stop if you don't like it.." She cuts you off and you shake your head.

"N-no no. I like it, it's just.. I don't want you to regret doing anything if you're unsure.. I don't want anything to be weird between us if you realize you don't like me the way you thought.." You bring your hand up to caress her face as she thinks for a moment.

"Y/n, I appreciate your concern for our friendship, but I think I'm old enough to decide these things for myself." She says, bringing her lips back down to your neck, nipping lightly at the sensitive skin.

"I- I know you are Temari.. I just- I'm worried about giving you my all and then you realize it's not what you wanted.." You breathed out. The way she was kissing, licking, and sucking your neck made it difficult for you to think straight. She paused and then looked you in the eyes. You blushed because she was still hovering over you.

"You're worried about what I want..?" Her question sounded like she was stunned. You nodded your head.

"Of course I am. I just want you to be happy in life. Even if it's not with me. Even if it's with that leaf-"

"No! No no no! I told you I don't like him like that. He likes me and I have to be nice to him for the sake of the alliance. But that aside. You genuinely care about me and you don't expect anything in return?" You looked at her and nodded.

"You could tell me that you were moving away from Suna to be with someone else and I would be happy for you. It would hurt, yes, but you don't owe me anything. All I want is for you to be happy." You admitted. It hurt saying it out loud because you were risking your make-out session but you didn't want it if it meant she would regret it. You wanted her to want it.

"Y/n.. I'm gonna say this out loud so you know that I'm serious and so you don't try to stop me again. I want you. I genuinely want you." Your eyes widened as you processed what she had said.

"Are you sure? Because I don't think I'll be able to stop myself again.." You ask, feeling the heat rising in your chest.

"I don't want you to stop." She confirmed. With those words, and a new found energy, you pushed forward and pressed her against the couch. Her eyes widened in shock as you firmly pressed your lips against hers. She immediately kissed you back and you moved your kisses to her neck, licking her soft spot before sucking harshly.

"Y/n..!~" Temari gasped, causing you to let go and blow gently against her freshly bruised skin. You trailed your kisses to her collarbone and brought your hands to her waist, tugging at the hem of her shirt. Feeling her nod and trying to sit up gave you the cue to slip her shirt over her head and toss it to the floor. You quickly pulled your hoodie off, leaving you both in your bras. Your eyes traveled down her body and you brought your hands to cup her breasts, squeezing them before laying her back down on the couch.

"You're so beautiful, Temari..~" You mumbled before bringing your lips to hers once more. She hummed against your mouth and you slipped your tongue between her lips. After exploring her mouth, you seduced her tongue into yours. As she swirled her hot tongue around yours, you snaked your hand behind her and unclasped her bra with ease.

After tossing the garment aside, you kissed down her neck and took her breast into your mouth, flicking your tongue over her erect nipple. You used your hand to massage her other breast, lightly pinching her hardening bud.

"Y/n..~" Temari moaned, tangling her fingers into your hair as you lightly grazed her nipple with your teeth. You smoothly switched to the other breast to show it the same affection.

With your free hand, you slowly slid down her stomach before stopping to toy with the waistband on her pants. Her hips moved upwards slightly and you pressed down, pushing her back to the couch. You slipped your hand under her waistband and slowly traced the fabric of her underwear. You raised your eyes to look up at her and see her blushing hard as you felt the damp fabric separating your fingers from her wet entrance.

"I'm going to show you why I prefer women~" You said seductively before slipping your hand into her panties and dipping a finger in between her lower lips. Temari bit her lip as you pushed your finger in, using her arousal as lubrication.

"Don't be quiet, Temari..~ One of the main things I love about you is how you always speak up. Won't you moan for me?~" You kissed her neck and inserted a second finger, drawing a pretty sound from her throat.

You pulled your hand out of her pants, causing Temari to sigh in frustration from the loss of contact. You brought your fingers to your mouth and sucked her juices off. You hummed in content before pulling her pants and underwear down, exposing her womanhood to you completely. You kissed down her stomach and stopped at her entrance, blowing slightly and causing her to squirm. You licked her hot opening before flicking your tongue over her clit.

"Oh..~" She moaned, motivating you to suck lighty on her clit while inserting your fingers in her once again.

"Holy shit, Y/n..~" She moaned, tugging at your hair and pushing your head down. She tried closing her legs around your head but you used your hands to keep them open.

"Temari, I need you to keep your legs open, okay? If you want both you need to keep them open~" She bit her lip and nodded. You sucked on your fingers before slowly inserting them in Temari's heat. You curled your fingers and felt her tightening her walls around them, urging you to keep them inside. You flicked your tongue over her clit at a fast pace, causing her legs to shake slightly.

"F-fuck..~" Temari whimpered as she felt the knot forming in her abdomen. You raised your eyes to look at her and saw her with her eyebrows cinched and her lips parted. Her eyelids drooped down half-way and you could tell that she was close. You kept the pace you were going at, causing her to whine as the pressure built up.

The knot in Temari's abdomen tightened every moment until it finally snapped, causing her to moan loudly and uncontrollably as she came. You licked up her juices, prolonging her orgasm. She breathed deeply as you removed your face and fingers from her lower region.

"You're.. really good at that.." She said breathlessly. You blushed slightly as she started crawling over to you, reaching around you to unclasp your bra as you had previously done to her. Your breasts immediately fell out of the bra they were confined in and Temari brought her hand up to one. You clasped your hand over hers and felt her squeeze your breast.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing.. I might not be that good-"

"It's okay. You're already at an advantage. We have all the same parts and you already know what feels good to a woman. Just do what you think is right and if anything, I'll tell you how I like certain things." You said, kissing her lips lightly.

She brings her hands to your pants and pulls them off quickly. She pulls your naked body onto her lap and places her mouth over your nipple, teasing the other one with her thumb and index finger. You moaned slightly as she flicked her tongue over your erect bud.

You sway your hips back and forth, eager to feel some friction and she brings her hand down to your entrance. She delicately runs a finger over your wet folds before slipping in. She pumps her finger in and out of you before inserting a second finger.

"Oh, Temari..~" You moaned in her ear, leaning down to kiss her neck. She curls her fingers inside of you, brushing against your g-spot slightly. You grind into her fingers and she takes her thumb to rub circular motions against your clit.

She leans into your neck and sucks the sensitive area, earning a breathy moan from you as you feel the stimulation. You began to feel the knot forming in your stomach as she massaged your sensitive button. You closed your eyes and pressed into her, causing more pressure to be put on your clit.

"Fuck, Termari.. I'm about to cum..~" You whimpered and she nodded against your neck. She pushed you against the couch and instantly lowered her head in between your legs, still stimulating your clit with her fingers. She dipped her hot tongue inside of you and your walls tightened around her as you felt your orgasm wash over you. You gripped the couch cushions and let out moans and whimpers as Temari licked up your juices.

"Was I okay?" She lifted her head and you nodded, breathing heavily.

"Yes, you were amazing, Temari.~" You said, pulling her to lay on top of you. You tucked some loose hair behind her ear and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Better than when I do it myself~" You purred in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"I was able to finish quickly because I was getting off by getting you off.~" You admitted, kissing her ear and then planting little kisses on her face, causing her to giggle.

"So.. I know I'm kinda new at this, but I'd like to continue if you're okay with teaching me everything.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Temari asked in a slightly nervous tone.

"Temari.. You have no idea how long I've wanted to be your girlfriend. Of course I will!" You smiled and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She smiles into the kiss and rests her head on your chest, using your breasts as pillows. You smiled and kissed the top of her head, running your fingers across her back.

~END~

hello! this was my first fem x fem lemon! please let me know what you think! if you liked it, make sure to vote!

~satori's chef hat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (◦'ںˉ◦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
26.5K 534 12
DISCLAIMER: This story is fictional i do not own Deidara he is Kishimotoa creation design and property from the manga/anime series od Naruto. This w...
12.4K 328 28
So no one gets confused this is before Orochimaru leaves (first 9 chapters) the hidden leaf and after Kakashi 'kills' Rin. And there is Akatsuki p...
6.5K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...