Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 26

2.2K 74 0
By Arianapeige

Adrian POV

It has been three months since Issabelle started staying with us. she has gotten used to the thought that she will be staying here for awhile and has stopped arguing that she needs to go back to France.

Honestly I cannot understand why she wanted to go back there instantly. It is not like she has a boyfriend and when I asked Isabella whether she told her the truth she told me not yet.

I do not know how she will take it but am quite sure she will not take it good. I have not spoken to the Moretti family for a long time. I have never had a talk with her little sister Ria but am sure she is fine cause if something had happened to her Issabelle and I could have already found out.

I walked into my bathroom and carried out my daily routine. Afterwards I walked downstairs where I found Issabelle and my sister preparing the table. I have never gotten the courage to confess my feelings to her. Am afraid that she does not feel the same for me and that she might reject me. My parents have tried telling me to do so but I would rather not let anyone and hurt my ego but we have gotten really close. Most of the nights I spend in her bedroom even though I always have to control myself not to fuck her.

She has become a family. Mam and dad claims that she is their daughter and they cannot let anything happen to her.

Speaking of that Raphael, he has been quiet and I cannot understand it. For someone who was even in France just to get her and has not gotten any idea that she is here, he is really stupid. Anyways that has always given us some peace and I hope it will be like that for a while.

They were so busy that they had not seen me leaning on the doorpost. I watched them carry out their work and how happy they were. They have gotten along quite well and I did not expect that. Eveline is not even stubborn as she is with everyone towards her. I guess they had a troop and I cannot help but only to be curious. I smirked at how I planned to find out and that made them look my way. Eveline ran towards me and hugged me unexpectedly. Am sure if I was not leaning against the door I would have fallen down. Issabelle chuckled when she saw that.

"Morning big brother."

"Morning too teddy bear. How was your sleep?"

"I guess good."

"Why is that?"

"Cause I cannot remember what I was dreaming about."

That made both Issabelle and I to chuckle and looked bat each other.

"What is wrong with both of you."

"What have we done sweetie?" Issabelle asked.

"You are laughing at me."

What I guess she is now mad at us and she will definitely make us do something for her to gain her forgiveness.

Aaargh, sometimes she just irritates me!

"Okay teddy bear am so sorry" I said.

"I do not care about your damn apologies."

"So what do you want me to do so that you can forgive me?"

I was so sure that she was pretending to be mad at us cause she wanted something. I hope she won't ask about some latest jewelry designs cause she always makes me go and buy them for her. That makes people think that I have a girlfriend or a wife when I do not have one!

"Actually I have no idea what I want but can you just surprise me with anything?"

"What the heck! How can you ask me such thing? Do I have a girlfriend that I always surprise?"

"What? I do not care. It is not my fault that you have not yet asked

Issa to be your girlfriend even though you are crazily in love with her!"

What! Can't she keep a secret? Issabelle is present for God's sake!

"What? Is it true?" Issabelle asked.

"Wh ....at ....what?"

"Is it true what she has said? Do you really love me?"

"Am sorry issabelle about her. I did not want you to find out this way!"

"So it is true?"

I nodded my head. I was afraid that if I say it out loud she might end up rejecting me.

"Why don't you want to say it with your damn mouth? Anyways it is okay if you do not want to me." She said as she took a seat far from me.

The dining room was so silent.

I had not noticed when my parents had entered into the room.

They all had a sad expression. I guess they really wanted me to tell her the truth. But what if she rejects me? I cannot bear the pain if she does that. No, I can't! I shook my head towards my father. I later remembered what dad had told me earlier about this topic. I am a damn mafia don and I should be brave and stop fearing about her reactions. I am better than this. I can do it. I know I can!

"Yes. Yes. Okay? I truly love you. I am madly in love with you! I said that as I walked towards her.

As soon as she heard that she raised up her head and her face lit at that. I wonder why is that. Can it be that..... I guess no.

"I hope you are not lying?" She said.

"No am not. I am sincere amore."

Immediately I said those words she hugged me tightly. I cannot understand her at all!

"I love you too." She whispered in my ear.

What? Am I dreaming?

I stopped hugging her and looked at her eyes and saw they were full of love, care and sincerely but I have to ask her to repeat what she said so that I can be convinced.

"What?"

"I said I love you too. I love you Adrian Russo. You are the love of my life idiot."

I kissed her passionately.

After some minutes we pulled away cause of the claps that were coming from my family. We looked at them and they were so happy.

Mam ran towards Issabelle and gave her a tight hug.

"You are now a part of our family. Welcome to the Russo's even though you have been living with us." she said.

This made dad to chuckle.

"I am proud of you son. You have done it now."dad said.

"Thank you dad. You reminded me who I really am and that made me realise that I should not be afraid to express my feelings to her. Even though I did not plan on telling her like this. Eveline really ruined my plans."

"Sorry big brother but you were really annoying me cause you had not told her and I badly wanted her to be my sister on law!"

"Can you please let her be?" Issabelle said.

"Okay." Inside that ad I raised my hands and Eveline smirked at me.

I am really gonna teach this stupid child some discipline.

"We should sit down and start taking our breakfast." Mam said.

We nodded our heads and sat down. I sat next to Issabelle.

I am really happy about our relationship and I hope nothing will come between us and that I can protect her.

"I wish we could celebrate." Teddy bear said.

"Me too baby but you know that we can't cause of the circumstances." Mam answered.

"Yes mam. Am aware of the situation."

"Both of you just love partying. They are not yet engaged and you are thinking of telling people about their relationship?" Dad said.

We chuckled at that.

"Yes dad. They are not but am positively sure that they will soon."

"Give them a break bambino. They have just started their relationship let them have some fun before they decide to get married. They should go for some dates and get to know each other more."

He always know how to make her understand the situation without her complaining or interfering.

I looked at issa and found her eating her food as if no one was talking about her. She seemed to notice I was looking at her and she raised and eyebrows towards me.I shook my head and she continued eating. I did not think that my parents were looking at us.

"Ooh. I never knew that you could shy off." Mam said.

We looked at her p with a confused expression.

"Ooh. I was talking at Issa. "

After she said that, issabelle cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

We laughed at that.

"No need to be shy amore."

"Who said I was?"

"Ooh really? Let us eye whether you will stop being shy after what am planning to do."

"With...what are you trying to do?" She looked confused.

She later recognized what i wanted to do and she wanted to ran."

"Don't you dare."

Hardly had I reach for her that my phone started ringing.

I wonder who the imbecile that had to ruin my fun.

"Aargh who the hell is that!" Eve asked.

I was about to pick up the call but I realized it was a video call that made me even curious.

The video started and I saw that it was Raphael. Why is he video calling me?

"There is my dear friend."

"What the hell do you want imbecile?"

Issa and parents had already discovered who it was and i kept the speaker.

"Look at you. What! Did you think I will not find your woman?"

I smirked

"If you are talking about Issabelle then you should know that she is next to me."

"Ooh I know and that is why I am calling."

He smirked.

We were already trembling. Who is he talking about?

"Bella." Issabelle whispered

"Not at all bellissimina. I know that both of you look alike after all am the one who helped her parents to steal her from your family when she was born."

"What!" Issabelle shouted.

"Ooh. I see that Russo have not told you the truth."

What is wrong with him? Does he not know that he will make Issabelle angry at me and she might break up with me?

"What are you talking about? What truth?"She asked.

"It will my pleasure to tell you Issabelle Rossi. Issabella is your twin sister."

"What!"

"Yes."

"So then how is Adrian involved in this?"

"He knows about it."

"What!" She looked at me with pain, betrayal and sadness.

"Why, when, how?"

"It was the day I came to pick you up in france. I found Isabella talking to her parents. They were angry at her cause she was in touch with you. They did not notice when they told her the truth that they kidnapped her and separated her from her family. They were also the mafia leaders that helped Raphael to kill your parents."

"What? Where are they? I want to kill them!" She yelled

"Isabella locked them to in the basement."

"Why did you not tell me? Why?"

"I was afraid that you will refuse to come back with me."

"What? You are really a selfish man. I hate you."

"Baby?" I tried to reach for her but she backed away.

"Don't you dare touch me or come near me."

"Am sorry."

She looked back at the screen.

"I will kill them. I have to leave right now!"

"Wooow. Just wait. That was not the reason I called you. I did not call you so that you can kill my partners." Raphael said.

"Then why did you call?" She asked angrily.

I have never seen her like this. I was also afraid of her.

"This."

We heard some children cries then they were in the screen but they were tied up.

"Nooo. Leave them alone." Issabelle exclaimed.

I looked at her with confusion..

Raphael laughed loudly.

"What I have your weaknesses? Russo you thought that you were one step ahead of me? No you are mistaken."

"Leave them alone." Issabelle said. She was now crying. I did not understand anything. Who are this kids?

The kids looked up and saw her.

"Mommy?"

"Aunty?"

"Baby. Mommy is coming for you okay. Do not be afraid." Issabelle said.

Mommy? Does she has a daughter and i do not know of ?

"Mommy am afraid."

"Don't be sweetheart. I will come to pick you up soon. Are both of you fine?" Delia? Are you okay?"

"Am afraid aunty."

"Don't be okay. Am coming soon."

"Okay aunty."

"You are the eldest so so take care of the little one."

"Okay aunty. I love you."

"I love you both."

"Mommy." The youngeat cried as Raphael man dragged them.

"So what Russo. You have to choose between her and your daughter."

"What! Daughter!"

"You people really love to hide things from each other. Why don't you ask your woman who the father of her daughter is."

I looked at issabelle and saw that she was looking down and biting her lips. She was nervous. So Raphael is saying the truth!

"Yes. You are Aurelia's father." She said.

I felt betrayed. I bet that is how she felt when she found out that I have been lying to her that they are siblings with Isabella.

"Why did you not tell me?"

"I found out the day which I was going to france. I knew that if I told you you could have told me to stay behind and I needed to leave. Raphael had moles everywhere and I knew that I would be keeping her in danger."

"What? Is she not in danger now?" I snapped.

"Isabella told me to leave them behind she woukd protect them. I wanted to tell you after all of this shit is over "

I did not want to yell at her even though I felt betrayed. I know that I missed her childhood life but I will make sure that I spend time with her to recover the most time with her.

"So Russo. Who do you choose?"

"I will not give either of them! They are my family!"

"So you want play had to get? Why don't I show you what am capable of?" He took out his gun and shot the older girl. I thought that he would kill my daughter.

"No oo oo."

Both Issabelle and Aurelia screamed. I bet they were really close.

"I swear am going to kill you. That is my promise. How dare you kill my daughter."

"What? She is not the first person that I took from you!"

"She may not be. But you have woken up the demon in me. Killing my baby is the biggest mistake you have ever done and let me tell you something, if you date touch a single strand in my baby's hair I will kill your wife and son. I know you did not care about your daughter so she is exception. DO NOT YOU DARE." She did not wait for his reply, threw my phone to the wall.

"Bella. why did she not inform me when they were taken? She will pay for that. I do not care whether she is my sister!" She said angrily and let the room

The room was silent. I knew mam wanted to speak but dad prevented her to do so.

I left the room and went to the main house cause I needed to start planning how to save my daughter.

I already love her even though she has not been in my life. I will safe her and always protect her and her mother with my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.4K 23
𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐳 is a 22-year old women, she traveled to Seattle for a job request, leaving her 3-year old son Elian in the hands of her best...
3.3M 109K 118
Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteenth birthday, her surname will change to...
427K 6.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
790K 14.7K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...