The Little Mercups(merman + c...

By Madison000430

This is a story about two prince mercup brothers, called Cuphead and Mugman. They live under da sea, with the... More

Mysterious fathoms below

A boo-hickey

39 0 0
By Madison000430

Hilda: Hmm... I wonder if, those mercups'll come visit me today. Wonder if they found anything new.

Cuphead: Hilda! Hey Hilda! Over here!

Hilda: Mercups, on the port bow! How you doin kids?

Mugman: H hi Miss Hilda, we're doin alright.

Cuphead: Hilda, look what we found!

Mugman: Y yeah, it was a really creepy ship reck.

Hilda: Human stuff huh? Lemme see it.

Cuphead: This is what we found. What is it Hilda?

Hilda: I can't believe it! You actually found one!

Cuphead and Mugman: What is it?!

Hilda: It's a boo-hickey.

Hilda: Humans use these to listen to music. They even use them to use it as a lullaby, for their kids, and even adults.

Mugman: Ooooh, how does it work?

Hilda: Ya gotta wind it up. Using this here key, that's attached to it.

[winds up 3 times]

Mugman: Whoa...that was beautiful. I can see why humans use these.

Cuphead: Sure was Mugs. I wonder...if humans value these, why did we find it in the ship reck?

Mugman: Yeah, good question.

Hilda: Eh, don't worry. Humans loose their stuff all the time.

Mugman: Aw, that's a shame. I feel sorry for who ever lost this.

Cuphead: Yeah, I bet who ever they are, they miss it. Hilda, is there a way for ya to take this to it's rightful owner?

Hilda: Oh there is. But I think the lady, would like to thank the actual heroes who found it.

Cuphead and Mugman: LADY?!

Hilda: Yep, a lady owns this.

Mugman: How can ya tell?

Hilda: There's an engraving on the bottom, see?

To my beloved daughter, I made this for you.So like this song, I'll cherish you forever.

Love Daddy.

Mugman: Aww, that's so sweet!

Cuphead: Yeah, I think we should return this to her. What'd ya say Mugs?

Mugman: Y yeah, I think so too. Miss Hilda, can ya take us to her to give it back?

Hilda: I'd be delighted to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...