Hero in Another World

By Vei_vie

As the final battle in Puzzle City occurred, Cale managed to stab the World tree branch to White Star. But wh... More

Puzzle City
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
hello!
Special chapter : Beacrox / Vicross
Special Chapter : Bud Illis
Special Chapter : Archie
hello!
13
14
Discussion!
15
Idea!
a/n
16

Special Chapter: Harem(?)

4.1K 295 53
By Vei_vie

"So.... You will be carrying out the test today Cale." Cale turned his head and looked at the father.

"Ah, so it's today?" Deruth nodded slightly.

"Right, today. You will go with me." Cale slightly raised his eyebrows.

"Why dad?" Deruth sighed.

"So that I can prepare myself for all possibilities." Cale was silent, before long he gave a small nod.

"OK."

"Good, now finish your food and get ready." Cale gave a small nod, after finishing eating he said goodbye to get ready and went to his room leaving the other 4 family members still sitting at the dining table.

"I think hyung is an alpha." Lily nodded excitedly at Basen's words.

"That's for sure! Orabuni is very handsome and also dashing! Orabuni must be an alpha!" Deruth sighed.

"That's not certain, your brother could be a beta or in the worst case he's an omega..." Violan looked at her husband strangely.

"Why is being an omega the worst possible thing?" Deruth looked back at Violan with a look of clear horror.

"Wife, you know for yourself that an omega is extremely rare. Especially a male omega, what do you think would happen if Cale was an omega? Can you imagine the many applications that we will get from both our continent and from other continents?! Letting go of Cale for someone on our continent alone, I don't want to, what about the other continents that are far away from us?! That won't be possible!" Violan sighed hearing Deruth's exaggerated explanation.

"You're exaggerating."

"I do not!"

"You mean someone's father will take Orabuni from us?" Deruth nodded, his two children immediately rolled their eyes in disapproval.

"We will not hand over hyung/orabuni to anyone!" Violan sighed again.

'They are too overprotective of Cale, even though no matter the outcome Cale will still get married later.'

"Up to you."

------------------------------------------------------------

"So.... How did it go?" The doctor who was doing the examination on Cale smiled -widely-

"Congratulations Duke, young master Cale is an omega." Cale simply nodded, whereas Deruth felt his world shake.

"W-what? You- you weren't wrong right? Y-are you sure Cale is an o-omega?" The doctor nodded.

"The test results show that young master is an omega Duke, and male omegas are very rare. For that, young master, you must be smart to take care of yourself and prepare yourself for your first heat. Usually when someone just finds out their second gender are omega , the cycle of heat is not regular for that you have to make sure to take this medicine regularly. You understand?" Cale nodded in understanding.

"I see. Eum- do I have to do something during my first heat?" The doctor shook his head.

"No need young master, you just need to prepare a pile of soft cloths for your nest. Ah- maybe you could even ask the Duchess, the Duchess is an omega isn't she?" Cale nodded and smiled.

"Okay thank you." The doctor smiled back and left the room.

Cale looked confusedly at his father who had remained silent since the announcement from the doctor.

"Father?" Cale lightly patted Deruth's shoulder which Cale didn't expect to startle his father.

"How could it be-?!"

'What's with him?'

"Cale let's go home." Cale simply nodded and immediately followed in the footsteps of the father.

The next day news of Roan's hero being an omega spread like a bolt of fire.

Of course the news caused an uproar throughout the western continent as well as the eastern continent, everyone was competing to send their proposal letter to the Duchy Henituse which of course made the Duke Henituse overwhelmed.

Duke Henituse, who didn't want to let go of the eldest son, burned all incoming letters so they wouldn't reach the son's room. Everyone in the Henituse residence is getting overprotective of the redhead especially the father, Basen and of course Ron :)

Ron restricted all the alphas in the Duchy from approaching his young master's room, when he saw Choi han a step closer than Ron's set radius, Ron immediately threw his dagger at the black hair.

What radius is Ron limited to? He limits the safe distance for the alphas from his young master's room to 5 meters, just one step past that limit then his dagger will fly to anyone including the son.

There was commotion everywhere, apart from the letters being sent, people also came to the Duchy Henituse just hoping to run into the omega and sometimes someone dared to peek at Cale's bedroom window which of course that person would find the dagger flies towards him :)

Cale of course didn't know anything that was going on outside his room, all day he had only slept and ate the food that Ron had prepared. He was just lazing in bed with his three children.

Cale gently stroked the fur of the two kitten tribes, he also occasionally lightly patted Raon's head.

"Human, you smell so good!" A small smile appeared on Cale's face.

"Raon is right~ Cale you smell so good!" Hong came closer to Cale and rubbed his body on the cheek of Cale who was sleeping.

"I'm an omega so of course my pheromones smell good." Hearing the unusual word made Raon's ears perk up.

"Pheromones? Omega? What's that?" Hong nodded and On also looked at him curiously.

'.... Right, the kids haven't been given sex education because we're too busy fighting that white Star bastard.'

"Heum- you know there is a secondary gender in this world, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Uh- as you know, a person's gender is divided into 2, male and female." The three children nodded.

"Well, between the 2 genders it is then divided into 3 secondary genders, namely Alpha, Beta and Omega. Alpha and Omega have a distinctive smell that comes out of their bodies, that scent is called pheromones. For beta, they don't have it." The three children nodded enthusiastically.

"What's the difference between alpha, beta and omega?" Now Cale didn't know how to explain that to the three children who were looking at him with curious eyes.

Well- when Cale was still Kim Rok Soo, he was a beta. Because he was a beta, Kim Rok Soo never cared anything about secondary gender but now that he was an omega- Cale himself was at a loss on how to explain all that to the kids.

"...Ask Ron or Hans later." Raon smiled brightly.

"Okay, humans!" Cale gently patted Raon's head again.

The four people were enjoying their relaxed atmosphere without knowing the chaos that was going on outside Cale's room.

They didn't know, some princes from many kingdoms were fighting each other to enter the Henituse residence- nor did they know some of their family members were attacking each other- they didn't know, that there were dozens of mercenaries tailing behind their king preparing to propose to the redhead- they didn't know, how hard it was for Harol to restrain Toonka from breaking into the Henituse residence which would end up being a disaster for himself- they didn't know, a killer whale and a humpback whale were staring intently at each other and ready to attack each other- they didn't know, many the dark elves who were standing in front of the Henituse residence to help their beloved quarter dark elves to propose to Cale- they didn't know, their chef and swordmaster had clashed swords- nor did they know that someone with white hair had been shouting Cale's name a long time ago, with his father who can only sigh seeing the behavior of his son-

Ron, who saw all the events that his young master didn't know about, just smiled.

"You have to pass me first if you want to meet the young master."

Well- let's just hope that the Henituse residence will continue to stand firm after a mob came to propose to the eldest son of the Henituse family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 670 19
〔 Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...
2.1K 209 8
"There is one last world which would have gained a new balance if you didn't directly interevent." Before Cale could say anything, the God of Balance...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

8.3K 659 10
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
3.5K 287 7
Cale and Choi Han live happily in the Black Castle with their three children. One day, while they were enjoying their time together they were pulled...