Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns

3.8K 78 25
By ChildOfBeast13

The scene opens up to a football game that was taking place on a university football field. An older version of Cash was running towards the other end of the field with the ball in his possession. Three players from the opposing side tried to steal the ball from Cash, but he evaded them each time.

Cash was then surrounded by the opposing players and had no way out. Suddenly, an older version of J.T. was waving his arms in the air trying to get Cash to notice him.

J.T. : Pass it to me! Pass it to me!

Cash looked over at the timer and saw that there were only twenty three seconds left and his team was down one point.

J.T. : Come on! I'm open!

Two other players came up from behind Cash and without any other choice, kicked the ball towards J.T. J.T. caught the ball and ran towards the opposing side's goal in order to score the point they needed.

A familiar looking boy with green eyes was standing infront of the goal and was getting ready to block J.T.'s shot. J.T. kicked the ball towards the goal and the boy was able to stop the shot. The timer hit zero meaning that the game was over.

The crowd began cheering for the team that won and the boy's teammates ran over to him and lifted him up into the air.

Team: (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!

[Time Skip]

After the game was over (Y/N) walked over to his car and was looking through his bag for the key. His car was black with a green X-shaped pattern on the front with the Omnitrix insignia on the hubcaps.

???: Nice game today, show-off.

(Y/N) looked up and saw an older version of Artemis leaning on the roof of the car.

(Y/N): I wasn't showing off. *holds up medal* I'm going to show it to Grandpa.

Suddenly, a blur speeds past Artemis and puts his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder revealing himself to be Wally. Artemis, Wally and (Y/N) all passed for the same university in California and live close by to each other.

Wally: Technically that's still showing off.

(Y/N): *pushes Wally off* Whatever, Speedy Gonzales. Do me a favor and take the lovely lady back home?

Wally: *looks around* Lovely lady? I think you need glasses, because I don't see one.

Suddenly Wally gets a smack on the head and then turns to see that Artemis was the culprit.

Wally: What was that for?!

(Y/N): Five years and you're both still at each other's throats.

Artemis: *scoffs* He's started it.

(Y/N) sighed and got inside of his car and started his car and backed out of the parking lot. (Y/N) then drove off and headed towards the R.V. lot that Grandpa Max had moved the Rustbucket too.

==================================================================================================

(Y/N) had arrived at the lot that Max had moved the Rustbucket into. (Y/N) parked his car outside of the lot and got out before he walked down the lot pathway. He saw the Rustbucket and knocked on the door.

(Y/N): Grandpa Max! Open up, it's me!

(Y/N) looked into a window and saw that the inside was completely dark and no one was even inside. (Y/N) picked up a rock that was beside of the Rustbucket and turned it over revealing a key underneath it.

(Y/N) put the key inside of the door and turned it, opening the lock on the door. (Y/N) went inside and the inside was completely abandoned. 

(Y/N): Hello? Grandpa?

(Y/N) looked around the Rustbucket and saw that there were multiple different items on the floor. Everything was out of place and messed up as if someone was looking for something.

(Y/N): Did he lose something?

(Y/N) turned his head and saw that the light inside of the bathroom was on. He walked over to the bathroom and put his hand on the knob before opening the door and saw that nobody was in there.

Suddenly, a small alien pulled the curtains that were beside of (Y/N). The small alien then pulled out a gun and began to fire at (Y/N). (Y/N) rolled out of the way and slammed down on his wrist, forgetting that he took off the Omnitrix.

(Y/N): Aw man...

The alien continued firing at (Y/N) and he dove behind some cover to evade the incoming fire. The small alien jumped on top of the cover and aimed its gun at (Y/N) once again, but (Y/N) got up and rolled out of the way again.

The alien looked around and saw that one of (Y/N)'s shoes was laying on the ground and walked towards it. When it walked towards it felt a tap on its shoulder and saw that (Y/N) was standing over it with a golf club. 

(Y/N): Peekaboo.

(Y/N) swung the golf club and sent the small alien through the window and (Y/N) rested the golf club on his shoulder with a smug look on his face. 

(Y/N): Looks like that alien was looking for something, Grandpa. But what?

(Y/N) walked towards the front of the Rustbucket and flipped a couple of switches on the dashboard and something made a sound in the back. (Y/N) turned around and saw that the clock had extended out of the wall and on the side was a small disk.

(Y/N) took the disk out and a hologram came out of it.

Max: Hello, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Grandpa. What's...

Max: I left this recording where I knew only you would find it. I'm in a bit of a situation, but it's nothing I can't handle. Certainly nothing for you to worry about. There's renewed alien activity on Earth, I'm investigating.

The hologram disappeared for a split second before it reappeared to say something else.

Max: Oh, uh, don't worry about the Omnitrix either. I have it. And it's completely safe. They'll never get their hands on it. Say hello to Wally, Gwen and Artemis for me. Love you.

The hologram disappeared and left (Y/N) severely confused about the last thing the recording said.

(Y/N): You've got the Omnitrix...?

(Y/N) then ran out of the the Rustbucket and into his car before he drove off towards his house. There was a figure who was wearing a jacket watching (Y/N) from the shadows as he drove off.

[Time Skip]

(Y/N) got back to the house he and Artemis lived in and burst through the door before running past Artemis who was in the living room.

Artemis: Is everything okay?

(Y/N): Yeah, everything's fine!

(Y/N) ran into the bedroom and began to search through the closet for something very important.

(Y/N): He says he's got the Omnitrix. I know it's in here somewhere.

(Y/N) continued to look through the closet, throwing clothes all over the place until he found a small shoe-box. Inside were Sumo Slammers trading cards, a photo of Wally, (Y/N) and Max and other stuff from the past. (Y/N) then pulled out the Omnitrix and then looked at it.

(Y/N): What are you trying to tell me, Grandpa...?

==============================================================================================

It was now evening and a karate class was taking place inside of a college gymnasium. On the mat was a karate student and a familiar green eyed girl named Gwen. The two bowed to each other before getting into karate stances.

Teacher: Hajime! Fight!

The student ran towards Gwen and threw a punch at her, but she blocked it before grabbing him by the collar and throwing him to the ground. She then did a flip and landed on top of him, pinning him to the ground.

Teacher: Point! Victory!

The students began to clap and Gwen got off of the student and offered her hand to him. The student grabbed her hand and she pulled him off of the ground. The two then bowed to each other and Gwen heard some more clapping after the applause stopped.

She glanced over and saw that (Y/N) was standing there clapping.

(Y/N): So how's my favorite cousin?

Gwen walked over to (Y/N) and gave him a hug and (Y/N) did the same.

Gwen: Still undefeated. Compliments, means you want something. 

(Y/N): I've got a problem. I need advice.

Gwen: Okay, soon as I change.

Gwen walked away from (Y/N) and out of the gymnasium to change back into her regular clothes.

[Time Skip]

It was now night time and (Y/N)was laying down on the karate mat fast asleep as he was waiting for Gwen to come back.

Gwen: Well, that's attractive.

(Y/N) opened his eyes and saw Gwen standing over him looking down on him. He quickly got up and quickly the drool from his mouth.

(Y/N): What? I'm awake. What?

Gwen: You needed help? Trouble in paradise with Artemis?

(Y/N): Of course not. I need advice.

(Y/N) took the Omnitrix out of his pocket and showed it to Gwen and gave her the disk he found in the Rustbucket. Gwen pressed the button in the middle and the same recording played.

Gwen: Grandpa doesn't have the Omnitrix, you do.

(Y/N): Yeah, he's sending me some kind of message. I think he wants me to put it back on again.

Gwen: Both Barry and Grandpa said that it was your choice. You don't have to do it if you don't want too.

(Y/N): I use to love the Omnitrix. It made me feel special.

Gwen: You know what, it wasn't the watch that was special, it was you.

(Y/N) turned to his cousin and smiled before lightly punching her in the arm.

Gwen: And you deserve to have a normal life. You put that thing back on and that's pretty much it for normal.

(Y/N): But if Grandpa needs my help...

Gwen: He said he didn't. Anyway, remember how much trouble we went through trying to get it off the last time?

Suddenly, a the figure that was watching (Y/N) earlier opened the door before he started talking to (Y/N) and Gwen.

???: *to (Y/N)* The Omnitrix ain't yours. *holds out hand* Give it up.

(Y/N): Haven't even had this thing for a full day and somebody already wants it from me.

Gwen: Pretty much it for normal.

Gwen and (Y/N) ran towards the door that was on the other side of the gymnasium and ran out into the hallway. The figure chased after them both and caught up to them when one of the doors was locked.

???: Give it to me, now!

(Y/N): Or what?

???: Or this...

The figure pulled off what seemed to be a mask and revealed his true face to both (Y/N) and Gwen. He was a fish alien that was wearing a uniform with a tank over his head named Labrid.

(Y/N): That is so creepy.

(Y/N) tried to run away once again but was cut off when the fish alien fired a laser at his feet, making him stumble back.

Labrid: Don't make me use it on you.

(Y/N): Who's making?

Gwen walks forwards and makes a platform with each step until she was up in the air. Pink spheres surrounded her hands as she got ready to fight Labrid.

Gwen: Not fish face here, that's for sure.

Labrid opened fire on Gwen, but she swung her hand upwards using the pink energy to block the laser fire. Gwen then fired a pink energy disk at Labrid making him drop his gun. Gwen then took a step forward and launched a pink energy beam that wrapped around Labrid before she pulled he hand back, grabbing him.

(Y/N): You're getting really good at that stuff.

Gwen: Thanks.

(Y/N): *to Labrid* I want some answers right now. Otherwise...

Labrid: Yeah.

(Y/N): I don't know. I'll overfeed you.

Labrid: Do I look like someone to joke with? I'm a dully deputized agent of the Plumbers. An intergalactic law enforcement organization. 

(Y/N): I know what they are. My Grandpa Max use to be a plumber.

Labrid: Max (L/N)? He was helping me on a case but he went missing.

Gwen: We're looking for him.

Labrid: *realizes* Wait. He's your grandfather? You're the legendary (Y/N) (L/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Labrid: I thought you were some kid who snatched it from the Rustbucket. Guess I owe you an apology. If you get me out of this thing, maybe we can find your granddad together.

(Y/N) nodded to Gwen and she lowered the alien on the ground before the pink energy disappeared. (Y/N) took the Omnitrix out of his pocket and looked at it.

Gwen: Are you sure?

(Y/N) put the Omnitrix over his wrist and the watch jumped on it before securing itself on (Y/N).

(Y/N): *turns to Gwen* I'm sure.

===============================================================================================

Currently, Labrid, (Y/N) and Gwen were at an abandoned trains station waiting for someone to come by.

Gwen: So, what are we doing here?

Labrid: Stakeout. According from a tip from your grandfather, the Forever Knights, a group of criminals who trade in alien technology are supposed to show up here tonight to receive a shipment of illegal alien tech.

Gwen: Who do they get it from?

Labrid: Don't know. Max was going to tell me but then he disappeared.

Suddenly, two trucks pulled up into the train station and a green and black muscle car pulled up into the train station as well. Out of the car, stepped out a figure that both (Y/N) and Gwen recognized instantly.

Gwen: *shocked* That's Kevin!

Labrid: You know him?

(Y/N): Kevin Levin. He's got superpowers. I fought him all the time when we were kids.

Gwen: Grandpa ended up sending him to the Null Void. Kind of an extra dimensional jail.

A figure in a red cloak walked towards Kevin and handed him a briefcase. Kevin opened the briefcase and saw that there was money inside of it.

Kevin: *to truck driver* Money's here.

The truck driver nodded and he went around to the back before pulling out a crate out of the truck. The driver then pushed the cart towards Kevin and he opened the box revealing some sort of gun.

Kevin: As promised, four dozen factory new laser lances. Ether point energy module, Antenna focus emitter. It's good for thirty-five minutes of continuous fire at .6 Terra-watts. Is that good?

Kevin then aimed the laser lance at a train car before he pulled the trigger. The lance then fired a laser than burned a hole straight through the train car before it exploded. 

Kevin: You tell me.

Labrid: *loudly* Those lancers are level five technology! Planet Earth is only level two!

(Y/N): Hey, what happened to the whisper?

Labrid walked past Gwen and (Y/N) and took out his plumber badge and his laser gun and walked towards Kevin and his group while Gwen and (Y/N) followed them.

Labrid: Hands above your heads, air breathers! By authority of the plumbers, you're all busted.

Three of the truck drivers took off their masks and revealed themselves to be the same small aliens that attacked (Y/N) in the Rustbucket.

Gwen: That's so creepy.

The small aliens approached the three and took out their weapons, ready to open fire. 

Labrid: Back off!

Labrid shot the floor causing a small wall of fire to appear infront of him. The heat made the small aliens back away from them.

(Y/N): *to Labrid* What happens now?

Labrid: Stand off.

(Y/N): Um, I don't think so. The other guys are behind us.

Everyone looked behind them and saw that the figure who were wearing red hoods were wearing armor underneath them. They aimed their laser lances at Labrid, Gwen and (Y/N) as they began to approach them.

The fire wall behind them began to die down causing the small aliens to approach them from the other side.

Gwen: We...are...toast.

(Y/N): No we're not.

(Y/N) pressed the button on the Omnitrix making the core cock up and raised his hand in the air.

(Y/N): It's hero time!

He then slams down the Omnitrix and then nothing happens. The Omnitrix made a powering down sound and it started to glow blue instead of green.

Gwen: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Watch...

The small aliens and the Forever Knights got even closer to the group and (Y/N) kept twisting the ring of the Omnitrix but nothing happened.

Gwen: (Y/N), seriously.

(Y/N): *to Omnitrix* This is a really bad time for a reboot. *to Gwen* I've got nothing.

Gwen: Maybe I do.

Pink spheres began to appear around Gwen's hands as she get's in her fighting stance. Gwen then threw pink energy disks at one of the Forever knight's knocking him back into other knights. 

Labris opened fire on the small aliens and both the Forever Knights and small aliens did the same. Gwen constructed a shield around everyone, but broke after a couple shots from both sides. One of the small aliens was piloting a mecha and used it to try and smash Labrid and (Y/N).

The two dodged out of the way and (Y/N) ran away and the alien chased after him. While he was running, (Y/N) kept twisting the ring of the Omnitrix.

(Y/N): Come on, come on!

The alien the started to fire lasers at (Y/N) but the wielder of the Omnitrix managed to barely avoid them. (Y/N) ran behind a some metal pipes and pushed them over on the mecha, causing it to fall over.

(Y/N) continued to twist the ring of the Omnitrix but it still wasn't making any sign of working. Gwen made another shield and she tried to block the incoming fire but the shield broke.  Gwen the sent two energy disks at the Forever Knights and the small aliens knocking them back.

She was about to move forward but couldn't when she stepped in some goo. The small aliens were firing goo packs at both her and Labrid, trapping them.

(Y/N) kept messing with the Omnirtix until it made a beeping sound that started to speed up. The Omnitrix then began to glow green as it began to transform.

(Y/N): It never did that before.

(Y/N) began to twist the ring of the Omnitrix and a hologram of an alien that (Y/N) has never seen before came up. (Y/N) began to scroll though each of his newly found aliens as he stared at them in awe.

(Y/N): I don't recognize any of these guys.

As (Y/N) was scrolling he saw an alien that he definitely knew from his past.

(Y/N): But I do know you!

(Y/N) raised his hand in the air and slammed down the Omnitrix and then...

Swampfire: Swampfire! *sniffs armpit* Never thought I'd say this, but I actually missed the smell of this guy.

Swampfire then looked over and saw that Gwen and Labrid were both trapped in goo by the small aliens. 

Swampfire: Hey! Blowing up the world is for big aliens only.

The Forever Knights and the small aliens began to open fire on Swampfire as he walked towards them. Each shot would just go through Swampfire and each hole was healed instantly.

Swampfire then ran forwards and punched one of the Forever Knights in the face, breaking his armor and sending him into the other knights. The aliens kept firing at Swampfire and he ignited the methane in his palms and shot a fire blast at them, sending them flying.

Swampfire: *chuckles* I forgot how much fun this is.

One of the Forever Knights was about to attack Swampfire but he got a whiff of the alien's stench and began to cough before passing out.

Swampfire: Now that's just rude. It's not that bad is it?

Some of the aliens and knights surrounded Swampfire only to have the same thing happen to them. Suddenly, Kevin jumped infront of Swampfire ready to fight him once and for all.

Kevin: Hey, (L/N).

Swampfire: What do you want?

Kevin: Let's see... You trapped me in the Null Void for all those years.

Swampfire: That was for your own good, Kevin.

Kevin: And you ruined my deal today. I'm thinking I want some payback. The good news is, since I can absorb anything, I've got more than enough power to take it.

Kevin kneeled down to the ground and touched the metal railings on the train tracks. When he touched them he began to absorb the metal from them, turning his body into steel.

Swampfire: That's new.

Swampfire and Kevin began to walk towards each other and Swampfire threw a punch at Kevin. Kevin ducked and threw a punch into Swampfire's stomach. Thanks to his enhanced strength he was able to punch through Swampfire's stomach, but Swampfire begins to regenerate and then traps Kevin's hand unable for him to pull it out.

Swampfire then raises both of his arms in the air and claps his hands on each side of Kevin's head. Kevin grunts in pain as he tried to shake it off, but Swampfire quickly uses his left foot to kick Kevin out of him. 

Kevin crashed against a crate and then falls to the ground in pain. As he gets back up he sees that the forever knights had paid the small aliens the money for the laser lances and drove off. Kevin grabbed onto a train car and lifted it up into the air before throwing it at Swampfire, crushing him.

Kevin: And that's what happens when you mess with me!

From a crack in the ground that was behind Kevin, a green plant like organism and starts to form into something. Kevin then hears a voice from behind of him and turns around.

Kevin: What?!

Swampfire: Peekaboo! 

With that said Swampfire uses both of his fists and punched Kevin in the face as he stumbles back. Kevin recovered and picked up another train car behind him and lifted it into the air.

Swampfire reacts quickly and ignites the methane in his palms and shoots it at the train car. The car the explodes sending Kevin back and knocks him unconscious as his steel armor disappears.

==============================================================================================

[Time Skip]

Kevin started to wake up and saw Swampfire, Labrid and Gwen standing over him. Swampfire returned back to normal and Kevin tried to break out of the cuffs he was wearing.

Labrid: Energy cuffs. You can't escape, ain't nothing there to absorb.

(Y/N): *to Gwen* You still got some of that stuff in your hair.

Gwen checked the left side of her hair but didn't see any of the goo from earlier.

Kevin: Other side.

Gwen checked the other side and some of the goo was in her hair.

Gwen: *disgusted* Ew...

While Gwen was trying to get the goo out, Labrid began to interrogate Kevin.

Kevin: Time we had a talk, tough guy. These weapons run on ether point energy cells, a dangerous technology way too advanced for Earth. They shouldn't even be on this planet.

Kevin: So? How's that my problem?

(Y/N): While we were fighting, the Forever Knights got away with a crate full of them.

Labrid: You set up the deal, you're going to tell me where they are.

Kevin looked away from Labrid and Gwen walked over to Kevin and put her hand on his shoulder.

Gwen: Kevin, people could be hurt.

Labrid: You're in a lot of trouble, son. I'm giving you a chance to help yourself here.

Kevin: You don't have to convince me. Those guys ran off before I got paid. I'm happy to help find those deadbeats.

Currently Labrid and Gwen were inside of Kevin's car while (Y/N) was driving his beside of Kevin.

Labrid: I still think I should drive.

Kevin: Nobody drives the car but me! 

Gwen: *to Labrid* You were telling us about the aliens.

Labrid: They're called Kroloteans.

(Y/N): I don't see them in the Omnitrix. Not that I know how to work this thing anymore.

Kevin: Maybe after you get your licence, peewee. 

(Y/N): *irritated* Who won our fight again? And the ones before that? Oh, that's right, me!

Labrid: There's a lot of alien activity on Earth lately. Don't know why. *to (Y/N)* Your Grandfather thought the weapon's deal would lead us to whatever was causing all the interest. Now he's missing.

Gwen: Knowing Grandpa Max, he's probably at a restaurant enjoying a roasted cockroach salad. It's a wonder that all that weird food didn't kill him.

(Y/N): He's not dead! Stop making jokes about him!

Kevin pressed his foot on the gas and circled around to the front of (Y/N)'s car, making him stop too.

Kevin: Don't talk to her like that.

(Y/N): I'll talk to her anyway I... You're right. I'm sorry Gwen.

Gwen: I know you're worried about Grandpa.

(Y/N): I just wish he were here. He would know what to do. He always knows what to do.

Labrid: Well he ain't. You're the one with the Omnitrix, you're going to have to figure out how to get things done on your own. 

Kevin reversed out of (Y/N)'s way and the two began to drive in the same direction once again. After a while, they all made it to a giant castle.

(Y/N): *sarcastic* Subtle. No one would think to look for knights in here.

Kevin: You didn't.

Labrid: How do we get in?

(Y/N): Gwen?

Everyone got out their cars and Gwen used her powers to make a pink energy whip and attached it to the bridge. She then pulled on it making the bridge fall to the ground, allowing them to pass.

The group walked inside and a pink energy sphere appeared around Gwen's hand that illuminated the room. As they were walking around, they noticed that there were suits of armor, jewelry and statues all over the place.

Gwen: There's no one here. *to Kevin* You sure this is the right place?

Kevin: There's a hidden door. Keep looking.

Kevin's eye caught some jewelry and he walked over it with a smirk on his face. He started to take each piece and stuff them into his pocket. (Y/N) noticed this and glared at Kevin.

(Y/N): Maybe you should have brought a shopping cart.

Everyone continued to look around and (Y/N) backed up into a statue and accidentally knocked it over. 

Kevin: Come on, man. What are you doing?

(Y/N): Sorry. Guess I'm just a little...

(Y/N) noticed that everyone was looking up and looked behind him and saw a giant dragon was standing there.

(Y/N): Paranoid!

Everyone ran away from the dragon and the giant reptile chased after them. The dragon swung its claws down at the ground, making it crumble. Everyone managed to escape the dragon but ran into a group of Forever Knights.

Forever Knight: Nobody move! Hands on your head!

Kevin: Make me!

Kevin touched a stone pillar and absorbed the stone on to his arms before ran towards the knights. He then grabbed the ground before lifting it up into the air and swinging it back down on to the ground, sending a shockwave towards the knights making them fly up into the air.

Some knights opened fire on the group but Gwen made a shield that broke after some shots but she quickly made another one. Labrid opened fire on the knights, knocking some to the ground.

(Y/N) turned around and noticed that the dragon was trying to get through the door that everyone came through. The dragon broke through the wall and ran towards the group and (Y/N) ran towards the dragon and slammed down the Omnitrix.

Echo Echo: Echo Echo!

The Echo Echo clones jumped up into the air and grabbed onto the dragon making it fall to the ground. Kevin grabbed two knights and held them up into the air.

Forever Knight #2: Oh you're not gonna--

Kevin: Yeah. I am.

Kevin then slammed the two knights into each other, knocking them out. Some knights tried to pile on Kevin but he sent them flying easily. A knight was about to shoot Kevin in the back but Labrid shot him, sending him into a pillar.

The knight saw a laser lance that was giving off red electricity and took it up and aimed it at Labrid.

Labrid: Don't do it! It's busted!

The knight didn't listen and pulled the trigger anyway and was surrounded in red energy. There was a bright flash of light and there was a huge crater in the ground and not a single trace of the knight was left behind.

Labrid: That's why level five technology is illegal on Earth. Humans aren't ready for it.

Kevin: I owe you one.

Labrid: Yeah, I do.

Gwen shot a knight with a pink energy disk before she ran up into the air using her platforms and kicked a knight in the face. Gwen then grabbed a knight with her energy and slammed him into s a group of knights.

Gwen made a large pink dome and expanded it sending some of the knights flying.

Back with Echo Echo, the dragon threw the clones off of its body and into the wall. The Echo Echo clones took in a deep breath and let out a supersonic scream that started to tear the dragon apart.

 The dragon was actually a robot as it began to fall apart and explode from the high frequency.

The clones came back to the original before they fused back together. Echo Echo had victorious look on his face and Kevin walked over to him.

Kevin: Warn someone the next time you're gonna do that.

Gwen: Seriously. I've got earplugs in my purse.

Echo Echo: Sorry. 

Labrid collected all of the laser lances and put them into a pile.

Labrid: *to Echo Echo* If you wouldn't mind.

Echo Echo walked over to the pile of laser lances and took in a deep breath and Kevin and Gwen covered their ears. Echo Echo let out a supersonic scream that destroyed all of the laser lances.

Echo Echo then heard the sound of something leaking and looked over to see that Labrid was leaking water.

Echo Echo: Hey...are...you...okay...there's...

Echo Echo then returns back to normal.

(Y/N): Water leaking out of you're suit.

 Labrid put his hand where the leak was coming from and the water evaporated as soon as it touched his palm. 

Labrid: That's not water.

Labrid fell to the ground as he held his side in pain.

Kevin: You alright man?

Labrid: (Y/N), listen to me.

Kevin: I've got a tire patch kit in the car. Maybe we could...

Labrid: No time for that. There's nothing anyone can do.

Gwen: Let us help you.

Labrid: If you want to help me, finish the job. You have to find out why there's so much alien activity on Earth.

(Y/N): I will.

Labrid: That's just the tip of the ice berg, kid. If you crack this case, maybe you can save the planet and find Max.

(Y/N): I can't do it without Grandpa. I don't know how.

Labrid: *weakly* You...You are (Y/N) (L/N). You can do anything.

Labrid's body began to dry out as his uniform fell to the ground as a lifeless husk left behind. Gwen looked away and hid her face in Kevin's chest. The two then look back at (Y/N), who had a determined look on his face.

(Y/N): I'm gonna need help.

Gwen: You know I'm always here for you.

(Y/N): Kevin, there's no money in this but..

Kevin took Labrid's plumber badge off of his uniform and looked at (Y/N).

Kevin: I'm in.

(Y/N): Then it's time to meet up with some old friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 183 53
After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of challenges besides getting into the confl...
733K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4.1K 63 26
Videl couldn't help but envy the new superhero. After she got fed up with frustration by this 'Great Saiyaman', she angrily told him to leave her alo...
28.3K 510 50
This story is similar to 'Hotel Transylvania: Johnny is the Flash' but this time, it's Batman. This story takes place between the first and second Ho...