𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 �...

By fightmetruckers

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎... More

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 1
01 : 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
02 : 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
03 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
04 : 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
05 : 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒
06 : 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
07 : 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
08 : 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋
09 : 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
10 : 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋
11 : 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂
12 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
13 : 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
14 : 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒
15 : 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
16 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
17: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
18 : 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓
19: 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘
20 : 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
21 : 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
22 : 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
23 : 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄
24 : 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋
25 : 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄
26 : 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
27 : 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
28 : 𝐙𝐎𝐎
29 : 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋
30 : 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎
31 : 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃
32 : 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄
33 : 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
34 : 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
35 : 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄
36 : 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑
37 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃
38 : 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒
40 : 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
41 : 7 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

39 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

5.7K 191 60
By fightmetruckers

Y/N's POV :

Jungkook was up to something, that was for sure.

Dressed in nothing but a pair of slip on shoes and his oversized shirt over a pair of shorts I usually wore to bed,
he brought me to a winery? My nerves started to eat away at my stomach. I was in no way shape or form even dressed to be in such a place.
Plus the last time I came to a fancy winery I had a run in with Jiyeon, so that didn't go over well.

I took a deep breath and trusted him. He already seemed nervous enough, I shouldn't add to that. I let him lead me forward and into the building. After going through a couple of doors I was in awe of the winery itself.

It was beautiful!

As my eyes tried to take everything in, I stopped suddenly when they landed on a few familiar faces.

"Amanda? Jimin?"

Within seconds Amanda's arms were wrapped around me in a tight embrace. Tears were already falling from her eyes.

"I was so worried!" she cried.
"Thank God you're alive and safe!"

I wrapped my arms around her as well and returned the hug. She must have been so worried! I was with her when I was taken.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I asked curious.

She pulled back and sniffed, dabbing under her eyes as to not ruin her makeup.

Wow. Now that I realized it, both her and Jimin were all dressed up. I looked from her to Jimin.

"We are here for you of course!" She chuckled happily.

"For me?"

"Well, technically, for you and Jungkook." Jimin added.

"Of course." Amanda giggled.

"It's your wedding day!"

My heart skipped a beat. My eyes instantly went to look at Jungkook searching for answers.

"Jungkook?"

Instead of looking away in embarrassment, his distinct brown eyes captured my grey ones. Without speaking, his eyes showered me with the love and longing that I have always desired.
Was this really happening? If this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up.

I found myself instantly throwing my arms around Jungkook in an embrace. He seemed shocked at first, but his arms found their way quickly around me and held me close. I felt the burning sensation behind my eyes.

Jimin and Amanda were instantly beside us both and began to tug at us.

"Alright now, save it for the honeymoon." Jimin insisted.

Jungkook didn't want to let go but did so anyways.

"Let's get you ready!" Amanda cheerfully cooed as she took my arm and began to lead me away from my soon to be husband.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Jungkook's POV:

My stomach was in knots. I had to keep myself together.

"You're going to your wedding, Jeon Jungkook, try to look less like you're going to have a stroke."

I sent a small glare at Jimin, who I designated as my best man yet again. But this time I was sober.

"It's hard to do so when I feel like my heart is going to
beat out of my chest."

Jimin's dark black eyes sparkled, if you could call it that, and he smirked.

"See! You're such a romantic at heart!" he joked while stepping in front of me and fixing my tie. I frowned and withheld a growl.

The smirk that remained on his face told me he knew exactly the things to say to get me riled up. To distract
me. God I hated how he knew me so well.
I eyed him for a second.

"Hows your chest?" I asked, curiously. It was hard to believe that just the other day he was shot. Even with a vest on, he should be sore as hell, yet he was standing here and not even acting one bit in pain.

His movements were normal, and not once had he winced or moved slowly. He finished and stepped back, focused on my tux. He eyed it carefully and patted my shoulder, finally returning my gaze.

"I've had worse." was all he commented with.

I knew his tone called for that to be the end of it. He didn't ever talk about the things he's been through. I knew him, but didn't know everything about him. I respected the fact that he probably didn't want to relive most of it, so I accepted his answer.

"Just don't go passing out on me in the middle of the vows." I replied gruffly, in a joking manner.

"Me?" he grinned.

"I have one job today and that's to make sure you get hitched to Y/N."

He turned and looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his own tie.

"And I never fail at finishing a job."

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

I stood beside Jimin, even more nervous than before. I wasn't having second thoughts by any means, but just the thought that I was actually going to be married to such an amazing woman and I didn't deserve her at all. Could I live up to her expectations? Would I make her happy?

I took a second to calm my racing thoughts. I looked around at all the green that surrounded us. This was a small section of the winery that was made for weddings. The area open with flowers placed perfectly in the right spots of the vines that covered almost every surface. They had specific stone poles that were on each side of me with lights stringed around them. It would have shone brighter if it was later in the evening, but it still looked elegant and nice.

I would only hope Y/N would enjoy the sight.

This was thrown together last second and I was happy to pay whatever it took to get it ready. They had did a good job in the short amount of time they had.
I was grateful I was able to give this to Y/N. It was better than some random court house. She deserved so much better.
Suddenly a light piano started to play in the background and I felt my body stiffen. Was it time already? Oh god. What if this?
All thoughts suddenly left my mind as a sudden joy and filled my chest. The nerves that I had been battling turned into a happiness I hadn't felt in forever.

If ever.

Y/N stood in the doorway. She was adorned in a beautiful champagne pink wedding dress. It was a shorter dress, showing off just enough of her thighs to make me swallow. Lace adorned her body and the lace became like a second skin when it came to her arms and shoulders. It was elegant and beautiful.

Her hair was curled perfectly with a lily adorning it on one side. Her makeup was just done simply but it fit her just right. She was beautiful just the way she was and it highlighted her features.

Y/N's eyes matched the smile that rested on her lips. They sparkled as she took one step closer to me.
She was mine.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Y/N's POV

My legs felt like jello. But I kept putting one foot in front of the other. I was going to make it to Jungkook without falling, I told myself. Wouldn't that be embarrassing! It was hard to focus though when the most good looking man was standing a few feet in front of me. He had a normal black tux but with an apple red tie. The way his eyes focused on me when I appeared almost made me come undone.

I've never felt such emotion from someone's eyes.
It was almost as if I couldn't breathe. Everything around me was faded and all the pain that I had been fighting with was gone. This was happening.

Once I finally made it to the front where I stood in front of Jungkook, I gave him a smile and his face lit up. A nice, genuine smile formed on his face and I melted.

"Ahem."

Jimin cleared his throat noticing our intense stares.

My eyes finally looked over at him and found him standing in front of us with a Bible in his hand.

I raised a brow. He is marrying us!? As if reading my mind, Jimin winked at me. What more did this man do!?

"I am beyond honored to be here today not only as Jungkook's best man-"

he grinned.

"But also as the one who is able to join you two together in marriage. It's been a crazy rollercoaster with you two, but it's ultimately what is going to be the foundation and structure of your relationship and has only made you come closer."

I felt myself smiling at his words. I looked back to Jungkook and matched his gaze.

" Jeon Jungkook, do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish her and love her, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Jimin asked.

"I do." his deep voice declared. I felt a shutter go through my body with joy.

"And do you, Park Y/N, take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband, to cherish and to love him, even when he is being a stubborn fool, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." I found my voice and spoke.

"Jungkook, the rings." Jimin instructed. I watched as Jungkook pulled out a white gold ring that held a few small diamonds in it. It was simple and breath taking. I just watched as Jungkook took the ring and placed it over my ring finger.
That's when Amanda nudged me slightly and held out a bigger, simple silver wedding band for Jungkook. I took it and with it, placed it onto Jungkook's ring finger.

"Well, I won't delay any longer. Short and sweet is what is best for this occasion. It is my absolute pleasure to finally pronounce you husband, and wife."

Jimin patted Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Now you may kiss your bride."

In one fell swoop, Jungkook had his arms around me as his lips crashed down onto mine. I could feel his joy radiating through his body as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

It was such a sweet but passionate kiss. We contained ourselves from going too far and pulled back to look at each other. This was it. It actually happened.

I married the man of my dreams.

"Now, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon Jungkook, what is next for this journey?"

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

As much as Jungkook hated it, I had to do this. I couldn't continue to be happy and enjoy myself with Jungkook if I didn't do this one thing. It wouldn't be right.

I looked at the hospital room before me. Room 252.

I swallowed hard, hoping that what I would see next wouldn't be as bad as I was expecting. A strong hand came over and touched my arm. I looked up to the man I now could call my husband. He wanted to be supportive, but at the same time he hated that he was here. I could tell. His facial features were tense and he was refraining from showing his scowl.

I reached up and gently touched his hand.

"Thank you for coming with me."

"Hm." he acknowledged.

I took a slow deep breath and knocked. After a moment, I opened the door and peeked my head in. I instantly found brown eyes starring back at me. A smile instantly formed and I could see relief fill his injured features.

"Lee!" he called out somewhat quietly. You could tell it was a bit of a struggle.

"Oh Namjoon." I found myself fighting back tears. I walked in and went over to him. He patted the bed beside him and I sat down carefully. Namjoon looked terrible. His body all beaten and bruised. You could tell he was still in a great amount of pain.

"I'm so relieved to see that you're alright. I hadn't heard anything about how you were doing, or if you made it out okay." he explained. I gently patted one of his hands.

"I'm just fine. A couple bumps and bruises, but nothing serious. Nothing like the beating you took."

"I'm just glad that it ended up that way. You were innocent of this entire thing. They shouldn't have even touched you."

I could see the anger and scowl on his face even through the black and blue and swelling on it.

"We can at least agree on that."

came a deep voice from the door way. I saw Namjoon's face harden, but I couldn't see the hatred that I saw before. His eyes were trained on Jungkook's large frame. I instantly felt the tension in the room and I'm sure Jungkook wasn't happy about me sitting so close to Namjoon. But yet, I knew
he trusted me and knew where my heart was. He had nothing to worry about.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Namjoon's POV

He had come too. I should have figured he wouldn't let Y/N out of his sight after what happened. And if what Y/N had told me before was true and he really loved her...
Which, by the way he came in and stood possessively by her, made that very believable.

He probably hated me even more after this whole shit show. The fact that she was taken all because I let my anger get the best of me. I hated myself for letting something and someone control me to the point that I ended up hurting the person I cared for deeply.
I didn't know what it was, Jeon Jungkook just always seemed to bring out the worst in me. I'm not sure if it was the way he was always in control, or how he always was so smug, or if it was just from jealousy. I mean, he did have it all, and now he possessed the greatest gift of all.

Y/N.

"I should have guessed you'd be here." I spoke frankly.

There wasn't any bite to my words though. They were just simply stated. I looked over and found that both of them had rings on their wedding fingers.

"So is it official this time?"
I questioned, feeling my ribs and jaw hurt with every word. I tried my best to ignore it though. Soon I'd be getting more pain medication to help take the edge off.

I watched as Y/N's cheek tinted a rosy pink color and she touched her ring.

"Yes. Finally." A smiled formed on her lips.

"I wanted to make sure you were doing okay. You did try to save me from that man."

I didn't save her. I just got what I deserved.

"Y/N-"

I stopped instantly once I saw the man I despised reach out his hand towards me. I froze and didn't know what to say or think. His actions said one thing, while his face showed his hesitation.

"I might not like you Kim, but I won't deny that you tried to save her. For that, I will put my pride aside and thank
you."

He held his hand close enough to my own so that I didn't need to move much. I hesitated myself at first, still at a loss for words at his gesture. Was this guy for real? Was he actually a decent guy and not the monster I believed him to be? No wonder Y/N fell for him.

I decided to try and be a decent person back. It wouldn't hurt anything at this point. I slowly took his hand, shook it, and let go.
Jungkook's face still showed that he didn't enjoy the interaction, but the feeling was mutual.

The smile on Y/N's face at the site was more than worth it in the end.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Jungkook's POV :

At first I was regretful at being the bigger person with Kim. That changed quickly once we left his room and Y/N kissed me and whispered something about 'being proud of me' and 'thanking me later.' I guess I wasn't too regretful after all.

Ahem.

While we were here and at the hospital I decided that maybe Y/N would like to make one more stop. Especially since she kept hesitating and looking towards the elevators instead of the exit. With everything that just happened I'm sure she just wanted to check on Lily and Luke and make sure they were okay as well. No harm in that.

"Want to go visit them?" I asked her. She looked at me with delight yet hesitation.

"Well, I know you already don't want to be here... but, you don't mind?" she quickly changed it. I chuckled lightly.

"Let's go see them. I don't mind checking in on them myself."

Y/N's face brightened up with joy and it felt good knowing I put it there. I was capable of making her happy even if I had my doubts sometimes.

We walked over and took the elevator up to the third floor. Once it reached the floor it dinged and opened it's doors. We walked out and headed towards the hall where the burn unit was. A few children ran by with bandages. Y/N's eyes searched through all that passed us and soon, even I was starting to get confused as to why we hadn't seen or heard Lily's voice.

"Mr and Mrs Jeon?" a voice spoke and we looked up to see one of the nurses we took with us to the zoo.

"What brings you both up here?"

"We were just wanting to see Lily and Luke, that's all."

Y/N replied. The nurse's smile faded and her eyes looked saddened. I took Y/N's hand in preparation.

"I'm sorry, they aren't here anymore. They come for treatment, but they both have been placed into foster care. Their burns were at a stable level so they didn't need to stay here around the clock."

"What?"

Y/N's words faded. I could hear the disbelief and sadness in her voice. I found myself surprised to feel a tug in my own chest at the news.
I had never been one for kids, but I know that those two seemed to find a way into my life.

"Do you have contact with the Foster Care home they stay in?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes, they do still come for treatments, so their foster parent brings them in once a week." she knew as well as I did just how much Y/N doted on those two each time she was here.

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news."

Y/N just nodded and didn't say another word. I didn't let go of her hand.

"Thank you." I told the nurse and followed Lee back to the elevator.

Once inside and the doors shut, I didn't say anything. I just squeezed her hand. Looking over at her I saw her face held a blank stare. A single tear slid down her cheek and I knew she was trying her best to keep herself together while we were in public.
As soon as the door opened for us, I walked out before she did and pulled her towards an empty room. Y/N has been through too much and I knew she was still struggling emotionally with everything. Understandably.

"What-"

Y/N started to ask as I pulled her into the room and swiftly shut the door once we were inside. I let go of her hand and locked the door.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" she tried again.

"Giving you a few minutes to cry, if that's what you need."

Her grey orbs became surrounded by mist and I nodded at her. I turned so that my back was to her, giving her more privacy.
It only took a few seconds for the sound of her sobs to fill my ears. No matter how many times I've heard that, it still made my heart sink, made my eyes wet. She didn't deserve to be so sad. Within a moment I suddenly felt her warm body press up against my back. Her fists grabbed the back of my shirt and her forehead against my spine.

A few minutes went by and her sobs started to slow down. Y/N took a few deep breaths then slowly pulled away.

I turned to look over my shoulder at her. She sniffed and wiped her eyes the best she could.

"Thank you Jungkook."

"You alright?"

She nodded.

"I will be. I just need to collect myself. Took bad I can't fix my Rudolph nose."
She pointed to her reddened nose.

I went over and kissed her forehead and held out my hand.

"Come Lee, we have some things to sort out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2.3K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
658K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
380K 18.4K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
60K 3.2K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...