𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 �...

Da fightmetruckers

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎... Altro

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 1
01 : 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
02 : 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
03 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
04 : 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
05 : 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒
06 : 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
07 : 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
08 : 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋
09 : 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
10 : 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋
11 : 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂
12 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
13 : 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
14 : 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒
15 : 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
16 : 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
17: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
18 : 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓
19: 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘
20 : 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
21 : 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑
22 : 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
23 : 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄
24 : 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋
25 : 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄
26 : 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
27 : 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃
28 : 𝐙𝐎𝐎
29 : 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋
30 : 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎
31 : 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃
32 : 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄
33 : 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
34 : 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
35 : 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄
36 : 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑
38 : 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒
39 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄
40 : 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
41 : 7 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

37 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃

5.7K 225 61
Da fightmetruckers

"Namjoon!"

I cried, not believing what I just saw.

"You sick son of a bitch!" I yelled at him, starting to get up from my chair. But it failed instantly as a pair of large hands grabbed my shoulders and shoved me back down.

"I told you to keep your pretty little ass in the chair."
growled the man who had brought us here. I heard Namjoon groan out in pain once again as Felix removed the knife from him leg. Tears pooled in my eyes as I saw Namjoon's face turn pale and twisted with pain. His pants now starting to stain with fresh blood.

Felix rose and used a cloth to wipe the knife off. He acted as if he did this sort of thing everyday. Once he deemed it clean enough, he put it back into its holder in his pocket.

"Now why exactly, Clyde, did you bring the rat here with Miss Park in the first place? You were instructed to bring her here. Not both of them." Their boss asked.

The hands on my shoulders tensed. So his name was Clyde.
His deep voice spoke behind me.

"She wouldn't come without him."

The boss' eyes then narrowed slightly at Clyde.

"I didn't realize we took orders from our hostages."
an annoyed sigh then left his lips.

"Shame really."

Clyde's hand instantly came off of my shoulders and I heard him take a few steps away from me.

"No, Boss, please! It was a mistake! I'll never do it
again!"

Felix without any prompting, reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a gun. I froze. No, I didn't want to see anyone be killed!

My brain wanted to shut down. I started to feel like I was watching a movie. Was this even real? Was this really happening!? When a sudden loud gun shot went off, that pulled me back to reality. I jumped and covered my ears.

It all happened so fast. I shut my eyes and didn't want to open them. But when I started hearing arguing, I dared myself to do so.

"What the fuck!?" I heard Felix's voice snarl.

"Who the hell are you!?" he demanded to know with a growl.

I opened my eyes and couldn't help but stare in disbelief at the sight before me. There was Jimin's twin, with a gun in each hand, one pointed at Felix and the other at the Boss.

"My name isn't important, but what is important, is if you want to live, you'll let Miss. Park go."

Tears welled in my eyes. That voice belonged to Jimin. It
had to be Jimin. There was no mistaking it. But what on earth was he doing here!?

"In my previous line of work, I wasn't able to get close to anyone. Doing so would only put them in danger."

The words Jimin told me the day of the fancy dinner ran through my head. He wasn't lying about that.

"Damn it! You shot me!" Clyde groaned in pain as he laid on the floor holding his shoulder.

"Better your shoulder than your heart." Jimin calmly replied.

"You won't get away with this!" Felix hissed, and the Boss then used his hand to motion for the two guys at the doors to pull our their guns. My eyes quickly shot to them, but I couldn't believe my eyes as they both suddenly began to fall to their knees, and then down to the ground. They weren't moving.

But they hadn't been touched!

"It's no use. It's over." Jimin stated.

Suddenly we heard a lot of footsteps running towards the door of the room. Felix took that moment to slowly back up his his hands up in front of him, the gun still in one hand. Jimin didn't budge.

"Drop the gun, Felix Lee."

He continued to move back slightly. I noticed he was getting closer to me. I quickly stood and tried to get by him so that he wouldn't back into me and I had made a huge mistake.

With a swift movement, Felix's arm and grabbed me and threw my body in front of him. The gun now aimed at my head. His other arm was wrapped around my neck, holding me in place. As if this was a bad enough movie as it was.

My eyes went wide in fear as I looked straight at Jimin.

His own eyes narrowed slightly but didn't show any fear. Who was this Jimin look alike!? This wasn't the Jimin I know at all!

"I don't know who the hell you are, but if you want this doll to live, which I'm pretty sure you do for some unknown reason, then you'll drop the gun." Felix demanded.

Suddenly the door busted open and a whole group of SWAT team members flooded the room. They all began yelling at the Boss and at Felix. They left Jimin alone though. Quickly some grabbed Clyde and dragged him out of the room. Then they went over and grabbed Namjoon. I would have sighed in relief if it wasn't for the fact that I was now being held at gun point by a mad ma, and there was a more than twenty guns now aiming at said mad man.

Who was freaking behind me!

I stayed stiff and closed my eyes in fear as Felix leaned his head over and smelled my hair. I tried pulling away and felt the tug of Felix become stronger. I finally looked over at Jimin. I could only imagine he was taunting Jimin as I finally saw a flash of anger slip into his eyes. It was gone a second later, but I saw it.

The Boss man didn't move, accepting defeat as multiple guns pointed at his chest. It seems as if only Felix didn't know when to give up.

"Put the fucking gun down! All of you!" Felix roared again.

Jimin held his gaze. "Not happening."

The barrel of the gun pressed harder into my temple, making a fearful cry escape my throat. I was trying to best to stay in control but hell, I was probably going to die. I've seen the movies, and that was all fake. This was real life. My chances of making it out alive was slim to none. There was only so much strength I could pull from, and I was failing fast.

"Jimin..." I whispered as my tears rejected my plea to stay hidden.

"Let her go!" Jimin's voice suddenly became angry and I knew he was losing his cool as well.

Oh god, this wasn't going to end well. Think Y/N! Think! What should I do!? Was there anything I could do!? Probably not. I was probably going to make things worse as I always did. I struggled for a moment, but then suddenly a thought came to my mind.

I was scared shitless. And It was probably the stupidest idea I ever had. I was more than likely going to get someone shot, or myself killed.

But would I be able to live with myself if I didn't try!?
I was tired of being afraid of everything. Tired of being rejected or hurt. Hell, I was a different person now that I had Jungkook and Jimin by my side. Jungkook had made me more confident. He had made me feel more beautiful and more valuable than I had ever felt before.

He made me believe I could do anything.

I finally had a true friend in both him and Jimin. They both believed in me. Plus I always wanted to prove to my mother and especially my father that I was made to do great things. I was able to do more than they thought possible.

So where was this strong woman?

I dug down deep into my heart and tried to grasp it. I had to do something. And I guess I didn't have anything to lose but my life.
I took a deep breath and before I lost my nerve I pulled my leg forward as best as I could and with one swift movement I threw my foot back and hoped that I would hit my target. A second later I heard a loud grunt as Felix's arm quickly loosened up from around my neck. I threw his arm away from me before he realized what I was doing and I threw myself to the floor.

Gun shot after gun shot went off in the room.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Jimin's POV:

It was over. It was finally over.

I groaned out in pain as I took a deep breath. The sharp pain that filled my chest brought the familiar feeling of being shot back to my memory. God I didn't miss this.
My back was against the wall as I sat on the floor.
I focused on breathing smaller breaths so it wouldn't hurt as bad. My eyes then went over and searched for the future Mrs. Jeon.

On the floor with arms covering her head, laid Y/N . She wasn't moving.
My stomach dropped.

"Y/N!?" I called out in fear. It was as if the room went silent and everyone in the room froze. Yet, the squad was collecting Marino, the Boss of them all, and Felix's dead body. Oh god, please not herI let out a sigh in relief as her arms slowly moved and her head lifted so I could see her tear stained face. Those grey eyes that Jungkook had fallen for came to meet my blue contacts.

"Jimin!?" She choked out, followed by her seeing the place in my shirt where I got shot. Her eyes went wide in fear and without any prompting she got up and ran over to me.
That made me feel better knowing that she didn't seem hurt.

Once on her knees before me, her face full of concern, she studied my face and then the hole in my shirt.

"Oh god Jimin..."

"I'm okay." I told her.

"But you've been shot-"

"I have a vest on." I explained.

"I'm sure I have some bruised ribs. They just hurt like a bitch." I chuckled slightly causing me to groan again as my chest throbbed.

That didn't seem to ease her worried soul. I studied her for a moment before I lifted my hand up to gently touch her cheek.

"You're not hurt?" I asked her gently.

I saw her eyes start to fill with tears again. She softly shook her head 'no'. We both had just faced death's door again. We were lucky enough to come out alive. I knew she was still terrified. I was amazed she even had the strength to try and kick him as she did.

Jungkook had grasped a very amazing woman, that was for sure. And I had grown to love her as well, like a sister. Just knowing she was unharmed and out of danger made the weight on my shoulders lighter.

"Come here." I called to her and she understood. Gently I pulled her to my chest where she buried her head as sobs began to rack her small body. I ignored the pain as best as I could as I wrapped my arm around and used the other one to gently stroke her hair.

"It's all okay now, Lee." I swallowed hard.

"You're safe now."

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Jungkook's POV:

All I felt was anxiety. Never had I felt such fear before. Even when my dad beat me, or I found my trailer up in flames...
It wasn't anything like this. It was close, don't get me wrong, but the fear of a child's memory compared to that of a man possibly losing the woman he loved was deadly.
It was terrifying. I still was lost in how to feel or how to act. You'd think you'd know how to react or feel during such a situation, but until you are in it for real, you don't really know.

Not to mention I felt so helpless. I couldn't do anything to save her. I had to trust someone else to bring her to me. To rescue her. I couldn't be her knight in shining armor this time. The one time it means the most.

I was weak.

Now here I was, sitting in a chair in the central command of the CIA's building. I hadn't even known this existed right under my nose this entire time. Jimin had been gone for quite some time and all I could hear over people talking was that there were shots fired.

Nothing else was mentioned.

I felt so sick to my stomach. I hadn't slept or eaten in almost two days. But how could I if Y/N was being held captive? What if she was injured, or those men had touched her, or what if she was kil-

"Jungkook!?"

My head snapped up and out of my thoughts. My eyes immediately went to the source of that angelic voice. My eyes went wide.

"Y/N?!" I asked in disbelief. There stood my hearts desire. She looked so disheveled. Here eyes were puffy, her nose red, her cheeks were pale. Her body was wrapped in blanket to keep warm. Her hair was down and everywhere in a desperate need of a brush. She looked terrible.

She was so beautiful.

I couldn't feel my legs, but I stood anyways. My mind had to be playing tricks on me. I couldn't remove my eyes from the those grey eyes that belonged to me.

"Jungkook!" she dropped the blanket instantly and ran towards me. I couldn't move, but that didn't matter. Y/N ran straight into my arms.
As soon as her body came into contact with mine, all feeling returned to me. The waves of emotions that I didn't know I had came flooding out. I threw my arms around her and crushed her small frame into me. Her arms held onto me for dear life as her head rested against my chest.

"Thank you God."

I whispered. I wasn't a praying kind of guy, but I sure as hell prayed my heart and soul out. My chest felt tight and I fought off the prickling feeling behind my eyes. Y/N did enough crying for us both. I was just trying to stay standing while in shock that she really was back in my arms again.

Alive.

Soon, just holding her wasn't enough. I need to see her, feel her more, taste her lips, make sure she wasn't hurt.
I slowly pulled back and reached up to her face. Both my hands cupped her cheeks and lifted her face to look up at me. Her tear stained face and exhausted grey eyes showed me just how terrified she must have been. My heart ached that she went through such things.
My eyes followed the path of the tears down until my eyes found her lips. No words came. I threw my head down and pressed my lips to hers desperately finally letting my tears out.

The feeling of her soft lips mixed with the salty tears made another wave of emotions flood my body. Y/N didn't hesitate as she pressed into the kiss herself, returning it. I could feel her need, just as much as I did.

After a few minutes, which felt like seconds, we both pulled back slightly to catch our breath. I leaned my forehead against hers, still needing to feel her close.

"Are you hurt?" I asked her in a whisper.

"No." she replied just a softly, her thumb wiping my tears. Both of our eyes were closed. I could feel her breath against my lips and it made me want to kiss her all over again.

"I probably look like a mess though."

I pulled back and opened my eyes to study her face again.

"You are more beautiful than I even remember." Her eyes instantly softened. Her hand came up and gently traced over my scar and then went up to run through my hair. I groaned lightly, enjoying her touch.

"You look terrible though." she spoke and I found myself smirking as she chuckled lightly. Just seeing a small smile on her face made me feel so much better. It was a sign that even though we had just been through hell, her more so than I, that we would be okay.

"Now that you've had your make out session, I'd like some attention. Damn, I did take a bullet for your woman and all."

Jimin's voice suddenly broke into our little world. I looked at him. Did he say he got shot!?

Taking a step back from Y/N I moved towards him.

"You were shot!?" I asked, serious.

He looked tired as well. Surprisingly looking untouched as he walked slowly towards us, but you could just tell by the look in his eyes he was impacted by all of this.

"Eh, it's not the first time. Luckily I had a vest this time. So no need to buy me flowers."

Him and his sarcasm. He was the only one I knew that just went through saving Y/N and got shot, and came out joking like nothing happened.

"No worries, I wouldn't have gotten you flowers anyways."
Jimin held his chest, acting hurt.

"Ouch. That hurt worse than the bullet did. I was hoping to have moved up to best friend status at least."

This idiot.

I walked right up to him and held out a hand to him. He looked down at it and took it. When he looked back up, I felt the overwhelming need to tell him thank you. Yet, I didn't really know how to in a way that would express how much I really was thankful. I said the only thing I could think of.

"Not best friend status." I watched him raise a brow, a bit taken back.

"Official family status." I finished.

The glint of happiness that flashed in his eyes for a moment told me I had made my point. A smirk grew on his face and he nodded. "I'll take it." Then I did something I would only do with my brother. I pulled him in and hugged him.

I was surprising myself and him. But then he suddenly groaned.

"Damn it Jungkook! Just because I was wearing a vest doesn't mean I'm not in pain! I did get shot after all!

"I'm sure you've been through worse."
I told him pulling back. He didn't say anything, but the smirk on his face told me I was right.

Y/N came closer and leaned into me and my arm naturally wrapped around her.
With us three alive and well, and coming out of this stronger together, I was as if a weight was lifted off all of our shoulders and we could finally take a deep breath.

We still had a lot to go through, but in this moment, we finally felt free.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

467K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
658K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
22.7K 951 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
1.3K 123 14
Jimin's life couldn't be going better. He's in his last semester of college as a dance major, he lives with his best friend, and he's been in a commi...