Aaliyah's Prelude |C.B|

Von officiallydessi

I was a boy when I met her, but loving her- loving Aaliyah, taught me how to be a man. Mehr

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
forty - one
forty - two

twenty - two

786 17 7
Von officiallydessi

Aaliyah Brielle Na'Jai Harper
21 years old.
Los Angeles, CA
-----

"Chrissss." I moaned as his grip got tighter. "Chrisss move I have to peee." I cried as he shook his head.

"Mmmm." He mumbled.

I sighed, this nigga and his clingy self, be making my ass itch.

Nah I'm just playing.

But he did need to get up, we been in bed damn near all day.

I found the strength to finally push his big ass off of me before going to the bathroom.

After I handled my business, I washed my hand as Chris walked inside the bathroom attaching his arms around my waist.

"What you got planned for today?" I asked him applying my toothpaste onto my toothbrush.

He let go of me before grabbing his toothbrush. "Tryna go see this house today?" He asked me.

I raised my eyebrow. "A house? When did you find the time to look for somewhere to stay? Chris we didn't even talk about that-."

He smacked his teeth. "Liyah why you tryna back out on me again, I thought we talked about that shit, come on now." He said as he began brushing his teeth.

I looked at the side of his face wanting to say something but I went against it, I didn't wanna fight again with him so I just started to brush my teeth as well.

He finished first after wiping his mouth off then he looked at me. "Li, you trust me?"

I nodded my head. More than you would ever realize

"So trust that I got us, and since I got us, I need you to have me, can you tell do that for me baby? Please?" He said as I whipped my mouth off.

"I got you, I always will." I said kissing his chin before resting my head on his chest. "Sooo about this house, how many rooms are they?" I asked causing him to smile.

"3 bed, 3 bath and the kitchen pretty big." He smiled. "If you wanna come be ready around 4:30, plus we still gotta go to the studio to get yo car."

I nodded. "Yea and I need to go home, I gotta get some clothes and stuff." I said as he nodded.

I made my way into his bedroom, flopping onto the bed before grabbing my phone off the nightstand.

Seeing that I had a couple unopened messed, I sighed before opening them. I knew that it was always the same shit, either about Chris or Drake.

Alyssa

GIRRLRLRL
If you gon be with Breezy, You got to let Drake know that shit, because bitcchhh, this song is too fucking good

Alyssa what the fuck are you talking about?

Go listen to Marvin's Room

Um Okay?

I went from my messages and went to Spotify searching up Marvins room.

Seeing that it was only posted 5 hours ago and it had almost 4 million views had me a little weary about whether or not I wanted to listen to it.

I bit my lip before pulling my earplugs in and clicking the video.

Cups of the Rosé... Bitches in my old phone

I should call one and go home, I've been in this club too long

The woman that I would try... Is happy with a good guy but I've been drinking so much that I'ma call her anyway and say

Fuck that nigga that you love so bad

I know you still think about the times we had

I say fuck that nigga that you think you found

And since you picked up I know he's not around, ho-ho

I'm just saying you could do better

Tell me have you heard that lately?

I'm just saying you could do better

And I'll start hatin' only if you make me

Uh, cups of the XO

All my people been here, I see all of her friends here... Guess she don't have the time to kick it no more

Flights in the morning, What you doing that's so important?

I've been drinking so much... That I'ma call you anyway and say

Fuck that nigga that you love so bad

I know you still think about the times we had

I say fuck that nigga that you think you found

And since you picked up, I know he's not around, ho-ho-oh

I'm just saying you could do better...Tell me have you heard that lately? I'm just saying you could do better And I'll start hatin' only if you make me

I think I'm addicted to naked pictures And sittin' talking 'bout bitches that we almost had, I don't think I'm conscious of making monsters outta the women I sponsor 'til it all goes bad, But shit, it's all good

We threw a party, yeah, we threw a party, Bitches came over, yeah, we threw a party

I was just calling 'cause they were just leaving
Talk to me please don't have much to believe in

I need you right now, are you down to listen to me?
Too many drinks have been given to me

I got some women that's living off me
Paid for their flights and hotels, I'm ashamed
Bet that you know them, I won't say no names
After a while, girl, they all seem the same
I've had sex four times this week, I'll explain
Having a hard time adjusting to fame

Sprite in that mixture

I've been talking crazy, girl, I'm lucky that you picked up... Lucky that you stayed on... I need someone to put this weight on

Well, I'm sorry

After listening to the song a couple of times, I felt myself slowly getting pissed...

To be honest, there's no way to confirm that the song is 100% about me and I hope that it is not, Drake... He wouldn't put me in that type of position to where I would have to choose between him and Chris...

Because Honestly the answer would always be Chris...

How could a song so good be so bad at the same time?

And then- you know what, I'm just going to hope for the best... hopefully, it's not what everyone's thinking, I don't think the song is anywhere near or even a relatively similar description of what me and Drake had.

Me and Drake didn't even have anything, we were frankly just friends.

I bit my lip, the approaching urge to cry was really about to settle but I couldn't- I wouldn't.

----

"Why you looking at me like that?" I asked Chris as we walked around a furniture store.

He smirked before sitting on the bed we were looking at.

We agreed to get all new appliances for the house, on his card of course, and then after I could get the rest as in little stuff like blankets and towels, etc, etc.

We still didn't talk about the payments but why turned a good moment over something small...

I eased my way in front of him as he hugged my waist. "Your so beautiful." He complimented me as I blushed.

"You so handsome," I said putting his face in my hands, pecking his lips a few times.

The thing I love about me and Chris's relationship was that no matter how mad we could be at each other, we could always come back like nothing happened, the way he made me feel just made me feel as if I was on cloud nine.

"Stop because I will fuck the shit outta you." He said grabbing me by my neck and kissing me.

I smiled as he let go of me and the kiss. "Fucking freak." He mumbled getting up from the bed. "You like this one?" He asked looking down at me.

"The bed?" I asked as he nodded. "I think it's a good bed, do you think it will fit in the room?"

He chuckled. "You saying go with something smaller?"

"I mean, it's up to you... whatever you want babe." I told him laying my head on his arm.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Tch, I just need something I can fuck the shit outta you on, Ian trippin bout the rest."

I smacked my teeth, looking up for someone to add the bed to our tab.

"I don't know why you acting like that, imma be-."

"Okay Chris, you do not have to go into detail." I told him as he pulled me by my waist.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

230K 9.8K 26
| 𝐚𝐡 • 𝐠𝐚𝐡 • 𝐩𝐚𝐲 | 𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧�...
278K 19.3K 35
"I got you something." He told her pulling away, while she watched him curiously until he pulled out a pandora bag. She sat the bag down while he wat...
6.2K 336 20
How can you heal a heart that has been hurt so much when your own heart is broken.
3.7K 178 32
I never thought that I would fall for a woman at first sight and she would have me jumping through hoops just to get her to be mine. It's something s...