ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ // ᴊᴊᴋ

By jishicbi

*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Epilogue

Chapter twenty-five.

3.1K 138 26
By jishicbi

Chapter 25

***

I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, the smell of his fragrance was doing something to my body. I hid my face in his neck, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. He really asked me to marry him.  

He slides his tattooed arm around my waist pulling me closer, making my breast press up against his hard chest. "Are you happy?" he whispered, as his lips kissed my ear. now my smile was wider than ever "yes."  

He pulls out of the hug and grabbed my hand, putting the diamond ring on my ring finger. Once he placed the ring, he brings my finger closer to his lips leaving a kiss on it.  "I love you baby." his eyes showed sincerity and comfort. 

I grab onto his upper arm, getting closer to his lips "I love you more," my lips touched his. 

He bit my bottom lip making a moan leave my mouth. Our soft lips were fighting for dominance. Pulling away from the heated kiss, his hands went up to my legs picking me up, he whispered using his deep and sexy voice"baby, I want to fuck you slow, with the lights on."

***

Few days later 

Inside hospital

"Wait. What!" Amy nearly fell off the hospital chair hearing the shocking news her friend just shared "you are marrying Jungkook, again!"

"Yes." y/n took a sip of her coffee looking unbothered. 

Amy and Hwan's jaw dropped "no way!" they spoke in sync. Even doctor Ahn was in shock. 

"I really love him and he loves me too... so why not?" She reminded herself of what happened last night and a tint of redness appeared on her cheeks.

"Do your parents know? Specially your dad?" doctor Ahn sat next to y/n.

Y/n's recent records showed how healthy she had become and from the way she spoke and laughed, you could tell how happy she really was. y/n regain her confidence and the only reason was Jungkook.

y/n lowed her head looking disappointed "no, not yet." 

Doctor Ahn felt bad for asking her a personal question that she really wasn't ready to answer. Trying to change the mood doctor Ahn ask y/n about the ring, which everybody was interested in. 

Amy was admiring the ring from afar smiling, finally witnessing her friend get the happiness that she deserves. "You can touch the ring if you want," y/n extended her arm. The whole room fell silence after y/n's words. y/n looked around seeing everyone's confused faces and weird stares "why are you guys looking at me like that?" 

"Because you just asked us to touch your hand...and your fine with that." Hwan explained eyes wider than ever. 

y/n smiled "why wouldn't I been, I no longer get irritations when I have physical contact with other people." everyone stood in disbelief, they couldn't believe it, y/n is actually telling them to touch her. Wow miracles can happen.

"So.. your fine if we hug you?"  the curious Amy asked. 

"YES!"

And that's when Amy and Hwan tackled y/n to the floor with a hug. 

"I knew you would have a soft body!" Amy exclaimed while hugging y/n tightly. 

y/n bursts in laughter "what is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, just letting you know you will get more hugs from now on." Amy finally released y/n from the tight hug. 

"Seeing you kids have this much love for each other makes me really jealous." doctor Ahn joked "I guess your step mum was right, Jungkook was the cure."   

"My step mum?" y/n questioned in a confused tone. 

***

Few hours later

In jungkook's car

"Baby, are you okay?" Jungkook questioned, one hand on the steering wheel while the other on y/n's thigh. 

"Humm," y/n hummed and looked out of the window, she looked fine but Jungkook sense something was wrong.

Jungkook picked up y/n from the hospital yet he felt like something was bothering her. Jungkook could sense her discomfort and tried to ask again "are you sure you're okay, love?" he creased her thigh.

"Actually, I'm not!" y/n turns to look at jungkook.

He was stunned with the change of tone in y/n's voice. Knowing this conversation is serious,he parked the car in a nearby curb.

"Remember when you signed a contract with my dad's company and then asked my dad if you could marry me?" he nods "why did you do that." y/n wanted Jungkook to be honest with her.

"Because I wanted to be with you." he cups her cheeks, wanting to kiss her but she pulled away and scoffs.

"Wow...could you be more selfish." Tears formed in y/n's eyes, which leaves Jungkook speechless 

"what are you talking about baby-"

"Stop it! I know that my step mum called and told you about my bad state making you come to Japan and when you denied she bribed you with money. Then you agreed. So was all your loving and caring fake. Did you fake it?" tears kept on falling form her eyes, her hands were trembling and her body was shaking.

In the hospital doctor Ahn told y/n the truth of Jungkook's sudden arrival and how seeing your broken state, made your step mum feel sorry for you. Knowing your whole story background, your step mum called Jungkook, telling him that he should come to Japan. 

"So did you lie to me?" Jungkook had his head lowed he couldn't look at you right now, guilt and shame were eating him alive, he never wanted you to know this but he knew that the truth will be revealed someday.

"I did lie to you y/n, but you need to hear me out-" jungkook tried to explain but y/n wasn't having any of it. 

"you said you will change and I believed you but I was so wrong to think that someone like you actually deserves a second chance. Your nothing but a pathetic liar...I hate you so much Jeon Jungkook, I hope I never see you again."

***

VOTE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 20K 58
Everything is for you, Everything is alright, Even if there is no answer, Everything is inside your smile. "Ah... Y... yes. Hi, I'm Hyerin." "I'm not...
53.6K 3.2K 42
"What's the dare?" she sheepishly asked. "I'm thinking either you give me a lap dance or you lick about eight inches or so of my neck. I don't know...
110K 5K 49
A sex addict and a virgin. What could go wrong? "I hate the way you think you can get whatever you want just because you're a smooth talker and you'...
10.5M 427K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...