Amity

Von DisasterChild20

Amity Mikaelson, the youngest Mikaelson and Rebekah's Superfecundation twin. Mehr

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Ten

737 13 0
Von DisasterChild20

Amity walks into Mystic Falls High School with Klaus, searching for Elena when they come face to face with her as she walks through a set of double doors "There's my girl." Klaus smiles. "Klaus! Amity!" Elena exclaims turning to run but is stopped as Amity speeds in front of her "You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" she asks with a smirk. Klaus grabs hold of Elena's arm and starts dragging her down the hallway "You put a rather large kink in our plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. We haven't been able to do that. Now our bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." he tells her. "If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena exclaims. "Not until we know we're right. But we do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus responds pulling her into the gym where there are students setting up pranks. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Klaus calls out in an American accent. Amity spots Dana with Chad, putting Klaus she motions to them "You two. I remember you." he tells them. "I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana asks. "Oh, don't worry, he wasn't in my right head last time we met. Literally." Amity smiles before compelling her "Lift your foot up, please, Dana." she tells her. Dana does so making Amity look at the Chad "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" she asks making the teen nod. "Don't, Amity. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena tells her. "Oh, come on. Of course I do." Amity retorts with a smirk.

Soon Dana starts struggling to stay on one foot "Keep it up." Klaus tells her. "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asks. "Stefan's on a time out." Klaus responds. Just then Bonnie and Matt walk in "Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena exclaims. Klaus rushes over to Bonnie "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." he smirks before looking at Amity. "Spoil sport." she sighs before looking at Dana "Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." she them. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" Klaus asks Bonnie. "That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." Bonnie responds. "Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Klaus tells her. Rebekah walks in holding Tyler "Get off of me!" he tells her. "Hush now." Rebekah tells him. "I'd like you all to meet my twin Rebekah. Word of warning... She can be quite mean." Amity introduces. "Don't be an ass." Rebekah tells her, making Amity smirk as Rebekah throws Tyler to Klaus. "Leave him alone!" Elena exclaims. "I'm going to make this very simple... Every time we attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Amity explains. Klaus bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood "We need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... You better hurry." he smirks before breaking Tyler's neck.

Dana and Chad sit together on the floor as Matt goes next to Tyler "He killed him." he says in a state of shock. "He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena tells him. "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena... for safe-keeping." Klaus adds grabbing Elena's arm. Elena nods and Bonnie making her leave with Matt, Rebekah looks at Elena "So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." she remarks making Amity smile. "Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus asks. Rebekah drags Tyler behind her by his arm and leaves the gym "Just ignore her. Petty little thing." Klaus tells Elena.

Elena sits by Dana and tries comforting her when Stefan walks in "Stefan..." she starts. "Klaus, Amity." Stefan says ignoring her. "Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus asks. "I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty." Stefan responds. "Well, you broke that pledge once already." Amity points out. "Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me... I will do." Stefan tells them. "Fair enough. Let's drink on it." Klaus decides before pointing at Dana and Chad "Kill them." he tells Stefan. "What are you waiting for? Kill them." Amity repeats. "No! Stefan, don't. They're not going to hurt me. They already said..."Elena starts but is cut off by Amity hitting her so hard she falls on the floor. Stefan rushes at Amity with his fangs out but Klaus stops him by grabbing his throat "She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up." Klaus tells him. "Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan promises. "Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this... Stop fighting." Klaus compels. "Don't do this, don't do this." Stefan pleads. "I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it." Klaus responds. "Don't... Don't..." Stefan begs. "You will do exactly as we say when we say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." Klaus compels, motioning to Amity as he does. "No. Stefan!" Elena exclaims. Amity smirks "Now kill them. Ripper." she tells him. Stefan vamps out and rushes over to Dana, killing her by draining her of her blood.

After Dana is dead Stefan moves onto Chad "It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot." Klaus remarks with a smirk. "No. You did this to him." Elena retorts. "I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table." Amity tells her. Rebekah storms in and goes over to Elena "Where is it?! Where's my necklace?" she asks. "What are you talking about?" Klaus asks. "She has my necklace. Look." Rebekah tells them, showing Klaus and Amity a picture on a phone. "Well, well. More lies." Klaus remarks. "Where is it?" Rebekah asks. "I don't have it anymore." Elena tells her. "You're lying!" Rebekah shouts, biting Elena's neck. Klaus grabs her and pulls her off "Knock it off!" he tells her. "Make her tell me where it is, Nik!" Rebekah demands. Amity goes over to Elena who has her hand on her neck "Where's the necklace? Be honest." she asks. "I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it." Elena responds. "Katerina. Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" Amity asks, looking at Klaus. Smirking Klaus puts the clock on before going over to Stefan "Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to." he compels. "No, Klaus! Don't do this to him!" Elena pleads. "No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine." Amity tells Stefan before walking out with her twin and brother.

Klaus and Amity walk down the hallway, stopping when they hear Bonnie and Matt talking "From the witch that put the hybrid curse on Klaus. She said that Elena shouldn't have survived Klaus' ritual. The hybrids can't transition because Elena's still alive." Matt tells Bonnie. "Tyler..." Bonnie trails off. "He's going to die, isn't he?" Matt asks. "I wouldn't be too sure about that. Given the choice, doppelgänger or a hybrid, I go hybrid every time." Klaus smirks making them look at him and Amity. Smiling Amity give a playful wave before leaving with Klaus to find where Elena is. As they search they find Elena walking through a door "We've got to stop meeting like this." Amity smiles.

They enter the cafeteria and find him with a makeshift stake made from a broom in his stomach "Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?" Klaus asks letting go of Elena. "No!" Stefan exclaims. Klaus and Amity sit on the table side by side "Come on. Your humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off." Amity tells him. "No!" Stefan repeats. "Stefan..." Elena trails off sadly. "You're strong." Klaus says. Amity jumps off the table and pulls the stake out of him "But you're not that strong. Turn. It. Off." she tells him. "No!" he says pushing her away. Amity scowls and shoves him against the wall "Turn it off!" she compels. Stefan's body relaxes as his face goes neutral "What did you do?" Elena asks. "She fixed him. But I think a test is in order, don't you?" Klaus asks. Amity smirks as she watches Klaus go behind Elena, making her let go of Stefan "Ripper... Perhaps you'd like a drink... from the doppelgänger's neck?" Klaus asks. Stefan vamps out and speeds over, biting into Elena's neck but being stopped by Klaus when Elena passes out. Amity smiles and fills a small test tube, she got from the science room, up with Elena's blood "Time to test our theory." she tells Klaus. "Indeed it is sister dear." Klaus smiles.

The two of them walk into the classroom where Rebekah is holding Caroline and Tyler "Well, the verdict's in. The original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead." Klaus explains. Rebekah gets up happily "Does that mean we can kill her?" she asks. "No, we're fairly certain it means the opposite." Amity tells her. "What?!" Rebekah exclaims grabbing Caroline and restraining her. "Call it a hunch..." Klaus tells her. Amity walks over to Tyler and holds up the test tube of blood "Elena's blood. Drink it." she tells him. "No! No, no, no, Tyler, don't!" Caroline exclaims. "If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway, love. Consider this an experiment. It's okay." Klaus assure her. Tyler struggles but he finally drinks the blood "There we go. Good boy." Amity smiles. Tyler coughs and rolls over the desk, onto to the floor while screaming, groaning and writhing. He holds his head and screams as his face finally changes, his eyes yellow, his fangs showing and veins under his eyes "Well, that's a good sign." Klaus smiles.

Later Amity, Klaus and Rebekah stand in front of the hospital "So the doppelgänger isn't the problem. Her blood is the solution." Rebekah remarks. "Seems so." Klaus nods. "How did you know?" Rebekah asks. "Well, you know how much the original witch hated us. Do you honestly think we would do anything other than the opposite of what she says?" Klaus asks. "A thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with the both of you." Rebekah shakes her head. "Well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her fail-safe in case we ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelgänger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid and Amity a tribrid, but if she was dead..." Klaus trails off. "Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourselves new species'." Rebekah realises. "Leaving us alone for all time." Klaus sighs. "Is that what this is about? Your obsession with hybrids and tribrids? You just don't want to be alone?" Rebekah asks. "What I want is to take our girl, take our hybrid the hell out of this one-pony town. You know, why don't you, uh, why don't you get the truck? We'll get Elena." Klaus tells Amity.

Rebekah leaves, as she does Damon appears "Well, look who finally decided to show up to the party." Klaus remarks. "Where is she?" Damon asks. "Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause." Klaus tells him. Damon goes toward the hospital but Klaus stops him "I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate." he tells him. "You'll have to kill me." Damon glares. "Oh, we would love to kill you, but we made a pledge to your brother, and unlike him, we keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, he probably doesn't care that much anymore." Klaus counters, pushing him against the hood of the car. "Don't you want to know about your friend Mikael?" Damon asks as Klaus goes to kill him. Amity freezes and looks at Klaus on panic "What do you know about Mikael?" Klaus asks. "Just that he knows you're here. Both of you." Damon tells him. Amity starts to panic "You're bluffing." she tells him. "Katherine and I found him. Consider it our leverage." Damon retorts. Klaus throws Damon into another car before grabbing Amity and speeding her out of there.

They come to a stop at the car "Nik if he knows where we are!" Amity exclaims beginning to have a panic attack. Klaus grabs hold of her shoulders "Am, look at me. He is not getting you ever again. I promised I'd protect you and that is exactly what I plan to do." he tells her. "But what if he does?" Amity asks him. "He won't, we're not sticking around. I'll go get Elena's blood and then we can go make ourselves so hybrids and tribrids." Klaus smiles. "Don't leave me alone!" Amity begs. "I will be ten minutes at the most. I'll speed myself there and back. Stay here and stay hidden." Klaus tells her. "Okay." she nods climbing into the car and sitting in the passenger side seat.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29K 792 20
Zoey Frey is the twin sister to Clary Frey. On their 18th birthday, their lives get turned upside down. While Clary learns that her memories of an un...
13.7K 531 146
A Mortal Instruments fanfiction. Fourth in the Reflections of night series.
478 13 6
Katerina is Clary's twin sister. The girls are thrown into the shadow world and their wholes lives change. In the search for their mom, Kat finds lov...
162K 4.6K 28
"She put a binding rune on the door. I can't get it open." "I'd say she doesn't want to see you." #1 in "magnus" Andina Wayland has grown up with...