๐–๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž...

By SerendipitySimp

โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ professor s... More

INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
PLAYLIST
THE PHILOSOPHER STONE
000. prologue
002. the sorting hat
003. meeting mr potter
004. seeker
005. three headed dog
006. troll
007. broomstick fail
008. slytherins
009. nicholas flamel
010. forbidden forest
011. before the trap door
012. its just the start
013. keys and chess
014. professor quirrell?
015. hospital wing and goodbyes
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
016. diagon ally
017. fatal cries
018. eat slugs
019. writing in blood
020. polyjuice and no bones
021. snake talk
022. wrongly accused
023. polyjuice potion
024. hagrids a suspect
025. petrified starts again
026. the big bad spider
027. the great giant snake
028. the chamber of secrets
029. after the chamber of secrets
THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
030. the leaky cauldron
031. the train of dementors
032. students back at hogwarts
033. trelawney and buckbeak
034. riddikulus
035. no permission and fat lady missing
036. werewolves
037. quidditch disaster
038. sneaking over to hogsmeade
039. betrayed
040. the patrounus charm
041. buckbeaks sentence
042. peter pettigrew
043. buckbeaks execution
044. shrieking shack
045. sirius black & the truth
046. werewolf hour
047. time travel
048. howling
049. saving sirius
050. the ending
BOOK TWO!!!

001. the train

939 20 6
By SerendipitySimp

third person pov

roslyn stepped onto the train, barely being able to hold her one suit case she brought on the train with her with her robes. she walked past draco who seemed to grin "why don't you come sit with us?"

she stared at him for a moment before looking at the people he was sitting around. all a bunch of snobs, obviously. she sarcastically grinned "no thanks, I'd rather slit my throat."

she smiled sarcastically one last time before walking off, finding a booth with only one girl sitting in it. thin black hair and when she saw roslyn she smiled welcomely.

roslyn knew who she was. piper yuella. they met each other at some witches and wizards thing a year back and they spent the whole time together and wrote to each other every since.

"piper!" roslyn beamed, placing her bags down before hugging the girl who also had a big smile "rose!"

they smiled before sitting down opposite each other. piper yuella was one of the nicest people roslyn met, she was caring, bubbly, loyal, friendly, honest, though people mistook that as weak. piper was also extremely smart and knew how to make people feel guilty for what they have done.

"it's ages since I saw you in person." piper beamed again, her smile not fading. roslyns didn't either "I know. can you believe we are going to hogwarts!"

"I know, it's so cool!" piper almost jumped in her seat. then the train began to move, the horns screamed like banshees, the sound echoing from ear to ear.

"so, hows draco?" pipers face dropped as she asked as did roslyn who rolled her eyes "still a turd."

"go figure." piper also rolled her eyes, before bringing the big question every wizard and witch is wondering "do you think harry potter will be at hogwarts?"

roslyn shrugged "who knows? we have zero idea where he went after voldemort killed his parents."

"you can't say his name!" piper whispered harshly, seeming scared of the name. the name put everyone on edge but saying his name won't fix what he has done.

"it's a name. it will do no harm." roslyn shook her head before the carriage fell silent. before the two eleven year olds could speak a word, a lady came past pushing a trolley of sweets past "anything from the trolley?"

the two girls stood up, grabbing some sweets before the women continued to push past and carry on to the other carts.

"what house do you think you'll be in?" roslyn asked between bites, piper holding her hand over her mouth "well my family were either in ravenclaw or hufflepuff so I'm expecting one of those. what about you?"

roslyn shrugged "considering I've been raised by a bunch of serpents I'm expecting slytherin but I'd much rather being in any other one."

piper smiled "even if you are, you'll be the best slytherin ever!"

draco then appeared, leaning on the door to enter the carriage, making the two girls roll their eyes, roslyn glaring at him "what the hell do you want?"

"haven't you heard?" he grinned.

"heard what?" piper sat up straight, curious.

"apparently harry potter is on the train." draco seethed "and I'm gonna make him my friend."

the two girls glanced at each other before looking at the bleach blonde who seemed way to cocky. roslyn frowned, a sarcastic smile growing on her lips "don't be an idiot draco, I'm sure that harry potter is smart enough not to be friends with you."

the pair saw embarrassment fall over his face "he was probably raised by muggles. he won't be that smart."

"I'm pretty sure harry will be able to weed out who's a snob." roslyn eyebrows straighten, a cocky smirked tugging at the corner of her lips.

draco cleared his throat in annoyance "I'll be taking my leave now." before wandering off into the train, piper and roslyn locking eyes before laughing.

"can he really not take an insult?" piper said between breaths. roslyn shook her head "he still can't take a punch either."

piper laughed however the laughter got cut off by a girl with bushy brown haired standing in the door way "you haven't seen a toad anywhere, have you?"

"no?" roslyn frowned "why?"

"a boy named neville has lost it." the girl straightened her back, her hand placed on the rim of the door.

"aw that sucks." piper shoulders slump along with her face "I hope he finds it soon!"

"I hope so too, it's rather irritating." the girl says, looking the two up and down "you better get in your robes, we'll be arriving shortly."

she took off before the two in the booth could say another word. the two girls look at each other, roslyn frowning "gryffindor or ravenclaw?"

"gryffindor." piper nodded.

»»——⍟——««

the sky was dark when the train arrived, nothing but the twinkling stars and the moon filed it.

"right then. first years right this way! come on, first years, don't be shy hurry up." a voice boomed out though it was croacky and husky.

the two girls stepped out, their eyes wandering around at the scenery. everyone walked to the booming voice who came from a rather large man whos hair was frizzy. his beard was almost a jungle.

"hello harry." hagrid said, those words grasping roslyns attention. so he is here. the young boy replied back "hi hagrid."

many people seemed threatened by the tall man with the bushy beard. he stood tall, holding a lantern over the young childrens heads "right then. this way to the boats. come on now follow me."

the lake was almost black, the lights from the building ahead reflecting against it. the school almost seemed medieval like it didn't belong here. it was tall, haunting. the first years were memorized by the tall building which was placed upon a hill.

jay speaks
woop woop, first chapter

first two movies will probably be like really short, especially this one

but I'm trying, expect this book to be weird with updates, sometimes I'll update it a lot, then it might be abandoned for a while :P

make sure to comment tho!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 89 36
Amalia Snape, Severus Snape's daughter, arrives at Hogwarts in their third year meeting all the students, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy included. She...
151K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
284 12 12
Stacey Severus Snape. I never knew professor Snape had daughter....
22.8K 463 36
First Book of the Daughter of the Unknown Series!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/n) was adopted by the Weasley family when she was a one year old...