The Beetle Rider of New York

By PatrickEstvo

(Kamen Rider Kabuto OC X Crossover Harem) Toad Skywalker had a complicated life. His parents fought constantl... More

Bio
Harem
Harem (Part 2)
Harem (Part 3)
Forms
Prologue: Rise of the Beetle
Chapter 1: First Day
Kamen Rider Thebee Bio
Chapter 2: Enemies Infiltrated
Kamen Rider Gatack Bio
Chapter 4: Kamen Rider Kabuto vs Injustice Superman
Kamen Rider Sasword Bio
Kamen Rider Zero-One/Horobi Bio
Kamen Rider Vulcan/Naki Bio
Kamen Rider Valkyrie/Jin Bio
Kamen Rider Thouser/Ikazuchi Bio
Chapter 5: The Harem Starts/Jaune's Redemption
Chapter 6: Never Corner a Stag Beetle
Chapter 7: The Scorpion's Sting
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto Bio
Chapter 8: New MetsubouJinrai.net Reborn

Chapter 3: Meet the Insurgency and Kamen Rider Thebee

908 17 6
By PatrickEstvo

(The alternate Batman is seen driving his Batmobile to his counterpart's Batcave, where the alternate versions of Harley Quinn, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Firestorm, Blue Beetle and Deathstroke are seen.)

H. Quinn (I): Oh, welcome home, Batsy.

Deathstroke (I): Technically, he's not home.

G. Arrow (I): What did we come for again?

B. Canary (I): We're here to save Kamen Rider Kabuto before Superman and his lackeys get to kill him.

(Then Toad wakes up.)

Toad: Ugh... where am I? What's going on?

Batman (I): You're finally awake.

Toad: Headmaster Bruce?

Batman (I): I'm just Batman.

Toad: Who are you? And why are Harleen and Slade with you?

Firestorm (I): Have you heard that every villain is a hero in his own story?

Toad: I'm hearing now.

B. Beetle (I): In our world, Superman and Wonder Woman became ruthless villains along with Cyborg and Robin, and they even have Black Adam by their side.

Toad: How?

H. Quinn (I): (sighs) My ex-boyfriend drugged Superman, tricked him into killing his pregnant wife.

Toad: Your Lois Lane died?

Batman (I): Alongside her unborn child. Their death triggered a nuke which blew Metropolis, killing millions in the process. And since then, he gave himself and the Justice League a new mandate.

Toad: What could be this new mandate?

B. Canary (I): To stop crimes before they happen by any necessary means. He even refused to understand that his good intentions were leading him down into tyranny and evil. And that's how he became a threat not only to our world, but to this world and the entire multiverse.

Toad: Man, and with the Union Academy seemingly supporting them...

????: Someone said "Union Academy"?

(Then a young boy comes in with a young girl in a green uniform.)

Toad: Who are you?

????: I'm Tokuro Hachimitsu, and this is my girlfriend Tsuyu Asui, also known as Froppy.

Froppy: Ribbit. Hello.

Toad: What do you know about Union Academy?

Tokuro: I was a victim as well, but I left that sad excuse of a hero school.

Froppy: Ribbit. Tokuro was bullied at Union Academy for simply having no power, and he even thought about committing suicide, but I was able to prevent him from doing so.

Tokuro: Thanks, Tsuyu. I wouldn't know what to do without you.

Froppy: Ribbit. You're welcome.

(Then Toad sees Tokuro's Zecter.)

Toad: Hey, you have a Zecter too.

Tokuro: How do you know?

Toad: I have one here.

(Toad shows his Zecter.)

Tokuro: Wow!

Toad: Amazing, isn't it?

Tokuro: Toad, could you help me master it?

Toad: Of course.

(Then Toad and Tokuro draw their Zecters.)

Toad: Repeat after me. Henshin!

Tokuro: Henshin!

(Then they insert their zecters in their buckles.)

Zecters: Henshin!

(Then Toad becomes Kamen Rider Kabuto while Tokuro becomes Kamen Rider Thebee)

Thebee: Cool.

Kabuto: Now, Cast Off!

Thebee: Cast Off!

(Then Kamen Rider Kabuto flips his zecter's horns while Kamen Rider Thebee flips his zecter's wings.)

Zecters: Cast Off!

(Then both Kamen Riders change to their Rider Forms.)

Thebee: Whoa!

Kabuto: And now you're ready to fight.

Batman (I): Wait, you're not fully recovered.

Kabuto: It doesn't matter. My buddies are in danger, and I must save them.

(Then they execute their Clock Up command and run as fast as they can before the Insurgents could even notice.)

H. Quinn (I): I like him.

(As they run back to New York Academy, they're greeted by Spider-Man.)

Spider-Man: Glad you're back, Toad. Diana somehow went nuts.

Kabuto: She's not our Diana. She was the one who allowed the twelve Union students to be here to begin with.

Thebee: What? What the fuck...

Kabuto: And that includes the four girls I fought. They tried to take me for their own purposes before the other Batman saved me.

Spider-Man: The Other Batman?

Kabuto: I can explain later. But I guess they've become crazy after they rejected me.

Thebee: They rejected you, and then they became yanderes or something?

(Kamen Rider Kabuto nods)

Spider-Man: Whatever is happening, we must stop them before it's too late.

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.6K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
18.9K 188 19
I'm sure we all know the story of shirou emiya, the boy who's body is made of steel and Fire is his blood, nothing new we know his story of the grail...
4.5K 246 14
Georgia Powell had purchased the abandoned estate of fallen hero, Severus Snape. With Gringotts holding the note, she was about to buy it and pay the...
176K 3.9K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...