Ashley Zor-El // Book 1 // Su...

Galing kay xxxmultiversrogers

You think you know the story of Supergirl, but you don't. 24 year old, Ashley Danvers has a secret like her t... Higit pa

Ashley Zor-El
Pilot: Part 2
Stronger Together
Stronger Together: Powergirl
The Truth/Flight or Fight
LiveWire
Live Wire
How Dows She Do It?
How Does She Do It?

Pilot

516 11 1
Galing kay xxxmultiversrogers

Ashley POV
A couple days from today, will be my first day at Cat Grant Media. Not only am I excited to work there, I will also have my best friend with me. Also, there is a lot of talk, that Cat Grant is meaner than Perry White, and honestly, I don't think anyone one is meaner then Perry White. But, I will worry about that later. Now me and James just finished moving into our apartment we decided to get together.

"I want the big room, James", I say as were standing in the living room.

"No, I get the big room", argued James.

"Why. Im the girl, I should get the big room. Come on James", I pouted.

"No", says James as he puts some of his boxes in the master bedroom. "I am going to the store to get some snacks, you want anything", he asked.

"I want those cheese balls from DQ and ice cream. Snickers please", I say.

James then laughs. "There called cheese curds Ash".

"Yeah yeah yeah. Go get my snacks, please I am hungry. You made me do all the heavy lifting".

"You have super strength", James say as he starts to walk out the door.

"You know what", I said as I threw a pillow at him.

"Mmmm". I walk to the master room and see James boxes in there. "I want the big room, so I'm gonna take it". I closed the blinds that are on the window, so no one sees what Im about to do. Put my blond hair in a ponytail and start to fly around the apartment and the rooms. I put James stuff in the second bedroom, while I put mines in the master. I started unboxing my stuff and putting up my bed, when I hear the door open.

"Ash, your snacks", James says loud enough for me to hear him. "Coming".

James sees me walking out the master bedroom. I try to avoid his eye contact and ignore him as I go straight to my snacks. As I go to reach for them he snatches the bag away. "James. Come on. Im starving", I said.

"Not until you tell me why you were in my room", James say as he begins to eat his snacks in front of my face. "Ugh. I was putting my stuff in there. There are you happy. Give me my snacks or I'll laser you", I say.

"Here", he hands me my snacks. "You can keep the room. Im to tired to argue with you", James.

I throw my snacks on the table and jumps into his arm. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. Gosh I can't wait for tomorrow", I said after jumping out of the hug.
.....
3rd PERSON POV
FIRST DAY AT CAT GRANT MEDIA
It's around 8 in the morning. Ashley is awaken by her alarm. "Nooo", she says as she slams her hand hard in the alarm making it break. She then opens he eyes, focusing on the broken pieces, "Oops".

Ashley get ready to go to work. She showers, washes her face, brushes her teeth and get dressed. She's decided to wear a white t-shirt covered by her favorite black jean jacket. She also wears her black high waist pants with her favorite pink, green and blue puma shoes she decided to wear curls in her hair. She goes to her body mirror and looks at herself. "Wait", she says as she goes to her dresser and grabs her glasses. She walks back to the mirror and puts it on. "Perfect".

She leaves her room and see James making breakfast and coffee. She does a little spin for him. "How I look", she says. "Beautiful", James responds. He hands Ashley, her coffee and plate. After eating they left the apartment and James drove them to work.

When they arrive they see it's busy. Ashley is just in awe. "Wow, this is amazing".

"Yeah, it is. You should see the floor we'll be working on", said James as they walk towards the elevator.

"Im glad we can here", says Ashley.

"Me too", James respond.

When they reach their destination, the elevator stopped and open. James showed Ashley where they were gonna be working. After Ashley, went to Cat Grant office, but she seen her talking to someone. So she just looked around.

"Are you lost?", asked a stranger.

Ashley does her nervous laugh.

"No. No. I swear Im not. Im just waiting to talk to Cat Grant", Ashley motions Grants office.

"Oh. Yeah she speaking to her assistant right now. Just so you know, she is kinda mean, to some people. And don't get mad when she pronounces your name wrong".

Ashley walks over to the stranger at the computer. "Ashley", she says as she holds out her hand.

"Winn. Winn Shott", he says as he stands and shakes her hands.

Ashley starts to blush but quickly looks away so he doesn't notice. "So what do you, Winn", she asked. "Programmer". "Ah, so code and stuff", Ashley jokes. "Yea and stuff. What about you", asked Winn.

"Im a photographer. I left the Daily Planet to expand my career and I guess coming here was the next best thing", Ashley said.

Suddenly, a figure walks past Ashley which causes her to look into Cat Grants office. "I should go, but I hope we can talk again. Winn". "Yeah, yeah. Ashley", Winn said as he blushes and sits back down in his chair.

Ashley walk in feeling nervous, but knows not to show it. Cat motions Ashley to sit down, and she did.

"I am glad that you chose to work with us Ashley. I am a big fan of you and James", Cat says. "Thank you. I am glad to be working here. You are an inspiration. So I'm glad you are giving us - me this opportunity. I won't disappointed", Ashley said.

"Thank you for talking with me", Cat says. "Your welcome". Ashley gets up from her seat and starts walking out the office. "Oh Ashley", yelled Cat. "Yes Ms. Grant", Ashley says as she turns around. "Can you tell me assistant to hurry along, please. She's getting some picture from James". "Yes, I will let her know". Ashley walks out the office and goes to Winn. "I think she likes me".

She smiles and walk away. And head towards her and James workspace. As Ashley opens she begins to talk. "I think Cat likes me". The Cat assistant turns around facing Ashley. "Kara?". "Ashley?".

"You work here", asked Kara. "Yea. I just started today. It's nice to see you Kara. Been a while", says Ashley. "Yeah. Yeah it has", Kara says.

It began to get a little awkward. Not only was the the two twins feeling awkward, so was James. "I've heard a lot about you Kara. Yeah, Ashley told me about you guys growing up, and stuff", James said trying to make it feel less awkward. "She did? I am glad. I hope we can talk soon, Ash", says Kara. It's been a while since, Kara called her that, and it made Ashley feel good. "Of course. Oh and before I forget, Ms. Grant wanted me to tell you that she says hurry up with the pictures", Ashley says.

Kara grabs the pictures from James and heads out. Once Kara left, Ashley did a big exhale. "That's was good right. I mean it wasn't to awkward, right?", asked Ashley. James then laugh agreeing with her.
    ......
Ashley and James was at home eating dinner in the living room, when the news came on about an airplane loosing altitude. Shortly after, there was news about a flying woman saving the plane and the passengers. Ashley eyes went wide. "Oh my god. Kara? What the hell", Ashley yelled. Ashley then got up from the floor and put her coat on. "Where are you going", asked James. "To talk to my sister".

Ashley grabbed her keys and left the apartment, and went to Kara's loft. She remembered that before she left work, Kara gave Ashley her address, for anytime she wanted to come over.

Kara is watching tv when suddenly there is a knock at the door. She uses her x-ray vision and sees Ashley. Kara opens the door and she is just full of jitters, then it goes away. "Are you crazy, Kara". Ashley walks into Kara loft. "What if someone seen you, or followed you here. What we're you think. You probably weren't think. Look I am glad your okay, but Kara you could've got hurt. Yes we don't feel pain until we do. Those people could've died. You could've died Kara", Ashley rambles.

"Your rambling Ash. And I am okay. I swear. It's been a while since I flew, and it felt good. Can't you be happy for me", Kara says. "You think im not happy for you. I am. Kara I am. But why. Why risk it", asked Ashley. "Alex. Alex was on the plane", Kara says looking sad.

Kara sits on the couch looking down. Ashley joins her. "Look, I am glad you both are safe. I am glad everyone can go home to their families. But you gotta be cautious. Kal deals with a lot of enemies. Once those enemies see there is another one that can fly, or do the things Superman can do. Your life will change. The people around you life will change for better or worse", Ashley says.

The two sister sit there in the quiet. "Have you used your powers", asked Kara.

"Yea", Ashley smiles. "Kal has been teaching me almost everything I need to know. Using our powers, I can finally feel like me. When we came to this Earth. You were able to fit in. Hide your alien side. Me. I couldn't. So I left. And I got go somewhere where I could be alien Ashley and human Ashley. Kal's parent we're supportive and kind. They took their time with me". Ashley looks at Kara. "You gotta be safe and watch your surroundings. You can't rust everyone".

Ashley gets up from the couch and walks to the door. "Be safe, Kara. See you tomorrow". "You too Ash".

Ashley opens the door and when she does she sees Alex. The one that told her she would never be nothing. The one that to Ashley, she was dangerous and not her sister. Honestly, Alex was the part of the reason she left.

"Alex", says Ashley.

"Ashley. What are you doing here", says Alex rudely.

"She was just talk to me Alex. It's okay", Kara jumped in.

"No it's not okay. We swore we would never allow Ashley back into our lives. Not after she left you alone", yelled Alex.

"You said that Kara". Ashley begin form tears in here eyes. "You know we made a promise to mom and dad, that we would be there for each other. I tried everyday since I left the Danvers and you never made an effort. I see why. You found a new sister. You replaced me. Guess you can keep your promise Kara. Goodbye", Ashley says as she walks out of Kara loft, hitting her shoulders against Alex.

"Ow", Alex says as she holds her shoulder.

"Really, Alex", Kara says.

"Why was she here, Kara", Alex says as she walk into the loft.

"I am guessing the same reason your here". Kara sits down and fixes her glasses as Alex walks to the cabinet and grabs a glass cup. Then, to grab a bottle of alcohol from the counter. She pours the alcohol into the cup and drinks it straight. She turns to Kara and yells, quietly.

"What we're you thinking. You exposed yourself. To the world. You're out there now, Kara. Everyone will know about you and you can't take that back".

"I don't want to", says Kara. "This is what I was talking about, Alex. I've always felt the need to help people, and tonight I finally got that chance. I....I didn't travel 2,000 light-years to be an assistant".
      .......
Meanwhile, after leaving Kara's loft, Ashley went to a bar. Even though she can't get drunk, she still drinks to fill a hole in her. When she's drinking some guys come up behind her and touches her back.

"Hey there beautiful. Why don't you come back with me to my place", says the drunk guy.

Ashley takes his hand off her back and twisted it. "No thank you", she says softly as she smiles. And let's go of his hand.

He screams in pain and Ashley just drinks. Everyone in the bar is looking at then but she ignores it.

"Hey you broke my hand", yelled the man.

"Yeah, well. My sister who I haven't talk to broke my heart. So I guess were even, yeah". Ashley pays her tab and stands up from her seat. When she starts to walk away two guys steps in front of her. When she turns her head slightly the left, she sees there are two more behind her. "I am really tired. I have to work in the morning and I am really not in the mood", she said with no emotion.

"Oh yeah. You broke my friend hand. Your gonna pay", says the definition guy friend.

"Well instead of standing here, in front of me. You should go to the hospital. I mean that's what smart people do", says Ashley.

"You calling us dumb", says the friend.

"No. Im calling you dumb AND stupid", Ashley smiles.

The first friend throws a punch. Ashley movies her upper body to the side, dodging the hit. Then behind her another friend runs towards her and grabs her. Ashley flips him over, having him land on his back. Another friend grabs a beer bottle and smashes it on the table. And he tries to hit Ashley with the sharp pieces but Ashley brand his arm, twisting it, so he scratches himself with the broken glass pieces. He groans in pain.

After fighting with the four friends, police came and Ashley left. She walks into an alley and searches her surroundings before flying away to her apartment. Minutes later, she opens her front door with her house keys. The first thing she sees is James sitting on the couch watching tv.

"So how was it at Kar-", he said. He cut off what he was saying when he turned to look at Ashley. She had blood on her hands, and a little on her face . "You should've seen the other four", she joked.

James sighs and puts his head down before heading to her. "What happen", James says before walking to the cabinet for the first aid kit.

Ashley hop's on the kitchen counter and tell him everything, from when she was at Kara, to when she left the bar.

"Clark won't be happy Ash. You can't keep doing this every time something bad happens. Your lucky the people in Metropolis didn't press charges", says James.

"I know. Im sorry okay. I was angry. I am angry. No matter what I do, I can never be happy. And I miss that. *Ashley has he head down playing with her fingers. She looks up at James* I wanna go back. I want to go back to Metropolis, or back to Smallville".

"Ash. I know you been wanting to connect with Kara again. Just because something bad happened don't mean you need to runaway. Your staying here with me. You will be happy. Just be patient a little longer. No matter what I am always here. Even if it only for a bar fight", James jokes as he finishes wiping up the blood.

James goes to through the trash away and Ashley jumps off the counter and jumps on the couch.

"Don't worry. It's not my blood", Ashley says.

Ashley lays in James chest. "What would I do without". "You never have to find out", James responds.
.......
"I know many of you are used to being second best but it's new to me", says Cat Grant. The most incredible event in the history of National City and yet we have no exclusive of any kind.

"We don't have much to go on", says Robert and reporter at Cat Grant Media. "The image we're working off is low res".

"I guess she's around 5'9", says Dan, another reporter. "It's tough to gauge with her height measured up against an airplane".

Ashley can see Kara getting agitated.

"Hair color brown, or black", says someone in the back of the room.

"Or maybe her hair is just dirty", James jumped in. "You know, from soot. The plane exhaust".

"James you make an excellent point", says Cat Grant. "Do you or Ashley think there any connection between this hero and".

"To our friend in blue", Ashley asked. "I don't know. I mean, not that he mentioned, but if she's anything like him, she's a hero. Saving people is what they're born to do. She'll be back".

Ashley keep calms, making sure everyone believes her. Ashley looks at Kara and smiles. She also looks over Kara head to James and he nodes his head and smile. That gives Ashley a warm feeling in her heart.

"Hmm. She better be. This girl is the answer. She is exactly what I need to save the Tribune. Besides fatty food, there is nothing people love more than a hero. We are going to blow her up. We will feature her online and in the paper, but we need images, we need video, we need an interview, and exclusive content. So go", says Cat Grant.

After the staff meeting was over Kara walked over to Ashley.

"Hey Ash, you have a second", Kara asked. "Yeah, what's wrong", asked Ashley.

"Nothing. I want to say thank you for what you said in their", says Kara.

"You welcome. It was the truth, Kara. You are a hero. You risked your identity to save your sister and everyone else", says Ashely.

"I want to do this but I don't want to do it alone", says Kara.

"Your not alone. You have Alex", says Ashley.

Kara doesn't say anything. She just looks down.

"Okay. Well then you have me. And you have *Ashley turns Kara around facing Winn* you also have your best friend Kara. He is smart and loyal. All you have to do is trust him. Tell him to meet you on the roof. I will be up there and when your ready you just come up. Okay".

Ashley leaves and heads for the elevator. When she arrives she heads for the roof. A few minutes she see Winn walk towards her.

"Ashley. Okay. I am gonna let you know. I am not a big fan of heights", Winn says.

Ashley laughs. "Hi, Winn. And it's okay. If you fall I will catch you".

"Are you flirting with me, right now", says Winn.

Ashley get s closer to Winn. "What if I am. Would that be so bad?".

"No. Never. Just no one thinks I am date worthy", says Winn.

"Well, who cares what anyone says. What you think about yourself matters".

Winn and Ashley looks at each other, not breaking eye contact. Then Kara comes up to the roof. Ashley breaks contact and looks at Kara. "You made it".

"I did and I am ready", says Kara. "Ready for what", asked Winn. He looks at Kara and sees she nervous. "You okay".

"Right, how do.... Uh, there's something about me that for most of my life, I've run from it. But last night, I embraced who I am and I dot want to stop", says Kara.

"Oh my god, your a lesbian", says Winn. Ashley bust out laughing. "Ash", says Kara. "Im sorry", Ashley stops, but continues to quietly laugh.

"No. Im not gay! Im. Im her", says Kara. Winn looks confused as to what Kara was saying. "The woman who saved the plane!", yelled Kara.

"Okay. *Winn laughs and looks at Ashley who has a serious look on her face* Okay. Right. Winn starts to walk away. Kara looks at Ashley as to what to do. Ashley groans and looks at Kara. "Do you trust me".
"With my life".

Winn turns around and see Ashley and Kara walking towards the edge of the roof. "Guys. Guys. What are you doing", Winn says walking towards them.

Kara and Ashley looks at each other and turns around, having their backs face the other buildings. They take there glasses off and toss them in the ground. They hold hands and fall backwards. Winn runs to the eye of the roof yelling and calling their names. Then he steps back as he sees Ashley and Kara flying over him.

Once they land, he is speechless.

"You're...you're her". He looks at Ashley. "And you".

"Im Ashley Zor-El. Im Kara's twin sister.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31K 1K 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
121K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
378K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
122K 5.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...