Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Door DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Meer

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴOᖇTY | 40

334 37 30
Door DreamerGirlKes

"Ma Dele, what are you doing down here without Da Luca?" Lola asked, walking into the kitchen finding Adele standing on her good leg while the other was on the scooter. Dele smiled, turning back just a little, and continued doing what she was before speaking.

"Glad to see your memory is getting better, but Luca is in here somewhere. Your brother-in-law gave me this little thing because I wouldn't sit down... I did something for you. Take it as a wedding present or something nice for you and my son." She said, pushing a card over to her with a smile.

"What is this?"

"Oh, a photoshoot. A maternity shoot, and if you like, you can bring in your soon-to-be husband. I think it would be a great picture to hang in your new home." She said, making Lola hug her before knowing what she was doing. Dele laughed, kissing the side of the girl's face.

"Thank you!"

"There's no need to thank me, sweetheart. Jeremy will do the shoot. There are five dresses use each of them and I want copies of all of them... You better get going. You know how Jeremy is. He hates when you are late, and Axel is there already. He had a shoot earlier and had to strong-arm his Opa into his shoot as well. What do you think did Axel Sr. do a good job?" Adele said, showing her a picture of Axel Sr. looking like he didn't want to be there.

"For a ninety-year-old man with heart issues. He looks good...."

"Lola, are you calling my Father sexy?" Luca came in smirking. Adele couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head.

"Now Luca, you know your father is sexy. Baby sexy isn't the word...."

"Liebe, don't dig yourself an early grave...."

"I was going to ask. Where did you think you got your sexiness from? Don't play Luca. You know all the younger ones that are not our children or nieces drool over you, your father, Vic, and Rod." She said, looking back at Lola with an eyebrow raise. "They just know their limits. Look but don't touch or acknowledge. Right Lola?"

"I never looked at Da Luca like that nor the others. Maybe because I was raised around them, I won't lie. Are they all sexy? Yes, so are you, Nova, Paris, Emma, and Violet, but the only man I want is Axel Jr."

"Oh, she's a smart one." Luca laughed, hugging the girl and kissing her forehead. "But I knew that already because you chose my son. Now you better get going. Your mother-in-law and I have to talk with Emiko about starting school. Take Adalynn with you." He said as the girl came running from the hallway with a huge smile.

"No, she needs to stay behind. You know how Jeremy gets carried away." Adele said, making Luca think then nod.

"Why are you just standing there Ōjo? Take the test!" Takahiro said, watching as his wife stared down at the pregnancy test. It was like she was scared to see the results or scared that something would happen as it did before. Hiro was a little excited. He was ready for another baby. Taishi was getting big and getting independent. The only thing Takara cared about was her dolls and the little furball they bought her for her birthday.

"Can you leave the bathroom? You're making me nervous." Mar said, making him nod, leaving the bathroom, as he sat on the side of the door. Seconds later, she called him back in the bathroom, pointing over to the test.

"I thought it said three minutes."

"It did, but it didn't take that long." She said with a straight face. It told Hiro he had gotten his hopes up as he walked past her over to the counter. Quickly he looked at the test, then back at a smiling Kamaria, and before Takahiro knew it, he had her in his arms spinning as kissing the side of her face.

"We're pregnant!"

"Yeah, we're pregnant. You scared me there,  Ōjo. I can tell you one thing you know how to hold a straight face like your Dad.... You know you are going on leave. I'm letting you do shit until you are out of the woods. Straight up relaxing for the next four to five months." Takahiro said as Mar looked at him with a cocked brow.

"You know that isn't going to fly. I have to take care of my babies and the animals, but I promise. I won't overdo it. I thought I would be happy with Kara and Ishi, but the older they get, the more I want another one. Then Hanako and Haruka, they make me want twins...."

"Not to ruin our little happy moment. How many more kids are you talking? We already have four about to have five or if we are cursed with your family trade. It could be twins, triples, or more. Hell, who knows, but I definitely do not want as many children as your brother and parents." He said, making Kamaria laugh.

"Neither do I. I want you to have the four to five children you asked for with me. The twins were bonuses that I love dearly. Hey, your sister, I think I have the perfect match for her...."

"Way to change the subject... but who's that?" He asked with curiosity.

"Yadiel. I know you have heard the stories. He and Aria were a thing and were married for a time. Really, it was a whole big mess. Aria wanted Greg to want something that he didn't want at the time. Since he thought he was unworthy of a family and bah... bah... bah, he refused. Anyhow he's a good dude."

"What about that girl Destiny? I see her here from time to time." Takahiro said, making Kamaria shake her head. That was one thing Niko didn't have to worry about. The only thing that woman was worried about was her money, and if it didn't come on time, she was there, ready to argue with Yadiel.

"You don't have to worry about her. She only sees dollar signs, Diel is another one of our lawyers, but he freelances around Germany. He's also the Lang's lawyer. They are another mafia here in Germany. Good people, though." She said, making Takahiro laugh.

"Ojo, you just found out you're pregnant and jump from that to setting my sister up in a relationship. Long as he isn't bat shit crazy like Ella or Shino, I don't care who Niko spends her time with, but first, you have to make sure she's straight."

"She's straight aright and nearly got the shit beaten out of her for looking at Lucas and Xerxes. You know Gen nor Riley plays about their man. I mean, they could have just told the girl they were taken, but X and Lucas are extra, and most of the time don't wear their wedding bands. It's only because they take them off before training and forget to put them back on. And I forgot to tell you Xerxes called a meeting. Hopefully, someone found something about the attack last month. Honestly, I'm a little scared knowing AJ and Lola marries tomorrow...."

"Baby, it won't be a repeat of our wedding. We have upgraded since then. Come on, let's see what he wants. I want to take my family out today... if my wife doesn't mind."

"I don't, but when are we killing Yamato?" She asked, making him stop at the word we. "We are not killing anyone Ōjo. I will kill him, and you can assist." Hiro said.

"Fine by me, Baby."

"Miss. Yang! Or should I say, Mrs. Köhler?" Jeremy yelled as Lola walked through the door. AJ and Axel were standing in the background laughing as Jeremy stood there with his hands on his hips. Lola smiled shyly, looking at the two for help.

"I don't know why in the hell you are looking at me. I can't help you. Shit, that asshole already tortured me enough for today. I should have shot his bitchass in the fucking balls." Axel said, making AJ laugh out loud. Jeremy looked back, blowing the man a kiss as he showed him his gun.

"I know I'm late Jeremy. Look at me. I'm six months pregnant and big as fuck...."

"Nonsense, Honey! You are fucking beautiful! AJ, tell your bride to be that she's fucking fabulous!" He said, wrapping his arm around Lola's shoulder pulling her to the dressing room as he pointed to the five-dress hanging. "Your father and mother-in-law designed all of those for you. Gorgeous, I know. Now, which one are we doing first?"

"I wanted to a shoot with Ax first. If that is okay with you."

"It's your shoot, Hon. Hmm, let me think.... YES BISH! I need for you to get but naked." He said, making Axel choke, looking over to his grandson with a confused face. "AJ honey, you should know by now that I like the same thing your woman does, dick. If it's not swinging and hanging, Jeremy doesn't want it! It makes me sad that you don't go both ways. I could have showed you how to work that a long time ago." He smiled as AJ stood there staring at him like he wanted to kill him.

"On that note, your Opa is leaving. I don't have the time for Jer and his nasty fucking mouth today. Have fun, you two, and don't kill the bastard AJ." Axel said, nodding to Jeremy leaving. After Lola went behind the curtain removing her clothes, as she came back, her hands were covering her breasts and what she could of her vagina.

"Girl, you are stunning. AJ, remove your shirt shoes and stand behind your woman. Would you? Now wrap one arm over her breast and the other below her belly." He said as he dimmed the lights then stood behind a curtain. Lola saw he was using their shadows for this picture, and after a few different shots of them with her naked, Jeremy threw her a bra. He wanted one picture of her standing away from AJ, leaning back with him, kissing the top of her head and one of her alone. The next shots were of her in the dresses Adele and Luca made for her.

"I love these."

"You should see her wedding photos. They were on point. However, your sister changed the design of her dress. Lola still rocked it. I'm happy for the two of you and can wait to meet this precious little girl growing in there." He said, kissing Lola's cheeks before they left.

"Please tell me one of you found something," Xerxes said, making Reece and Takahiro look at one another. They thought he had found something. The reason he called the meeting. Both shook their heads, sighing, taking the seats next to their wives.

"No, I thought that was the reason you called the meeting."

"Hell, I did, too, Hiro. I know one thing for sure it wasn't Yamato, which brings me to the conclusion it has to be someone very close to us. We know who it can't be other than that. Shit X everyone, she a suspect. Maybe we should play the field. Do something with our allies see which ones are acting funny...."

"I know, and to be on the safe side, I called Jeremias Lang. I think it's time for an alliance with the second-largest German mafia." He said, making Takahiro and Reece nod. "They will be here tomorrow for the wedding. Hopefully, nothing will go wrong for Lola and AJ. Ella is locked away, and no one but the family knows they are to wed."

Adele had a photoshoot arranged for Lola and AJ. Although she had to mess with her about Axel and Luca by calling him sexy lol. At least we know Axel is in good spirits doing photoshoots and other things. Kamaria and Takahiro just got some good news. Another baby something the two of them two them wanted. Also they are still looking for answers of who shot their parents. They know three of their allies wouldn't dare. But who would? They are bring in the Lang's! If you haven't read my book Afraid or Fearless. Now it the time.

Thoughts???

Lola's photoshoot (How I envision them to be like)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...
10.6K 442 51
One mafia group and a mysterious girl.
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?