๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™ โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...

By bangtan_b_

โ Your majesty, you need to take your clothes offโž my fingers ran across the thin material, hesitating whethe... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜

5K 270 120
By bangtan_b_

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁

"Father...." Jimin's tone steady and plain uttering from his mouth as he stood right in the middle of his father's office. The Queen on the side resting herself on the sofa in the corner. Her baby blue dress caressing the carpet floor, looking awfully stressed out. The King summoned Jimin for a very important piece of information. Mr Yuan was ready to leave the family together and wait outside. However, the king had other plans and welcomed her to listen in. The party is starting in less than an hour so how important is this conversation going to be..? Either way, she gets to hear it right here, right now.

The King leaned himself on his desk. Having his hands out on each side. His words sharp and rough.

"You're not getting engaged to princess Diarra..." Mr Yuan's eyebrow rose, keeping her distance from everyone. Standing right by the door. One step closer, the prince took one step close to his father. But he didn't speak, waiting for the king to press further.

"Diarra is no longer available for marriage..." he paused watching his son get angry as the clock ticked and tocked against that damn wall behind the desk. The room was quite for a few seconds, the intensity of both the father and son eating up this whole office.

The king continued.

"Diarra has found to be pregnant early on this evening...." That's all it took. That's all it took for Jimin to completely loose his shit. He took out his gun and marched towards the door. However, the king quickly gave Mr Yuan the signal to immediately stop him, no matter how or what she does. She nodded. Grabbing the gun from his hand with one hand and gripping both his arms placing them towards his back as Mr Yuan turned the prince completely around. Now back to facing his father. Her grip was strong and secure. It would take a lot for a person to escape from her grip. After a few seconds, she felt Jimin's hands turn into hard fists under her grip.

"Calm down and be quiet..." Mr Yuan whispered just about enough for Jimin to hear.

"Listen to me before you go shooting someone else..." the king demanded with anger. Mr Yuan never heard the king so angry. During all her time here his voice never sounded so hard and rough. Not until this very moment of course.

"I shot him in the dick for a fucking reason..." Jimin shot back.

"Well, he's still alive and is currently getting treated. What I was planning on saying to you is that this engagement party will still remain..." Jimin tilted his head slightly. The queen made her way by the king.

"We've talked to the Jila family and they have agreed to marry her daughter to you..." The queen spoke. the Jila familiar..? Why does that name sound so family to Mr Yuan...? A small curse word was heard from the prince.

"But there's a condition that the princess won't move in with you until after the wedding..."

"It's done and arranged. You will be getting engaged to princess Julia..." Mr Yuan tried her hardest to keep her laugh to herself, bitting down on her bottom lips turning aside slight. The king walked around his desk, dropping himself right on his huge chair. His eyes glared at his son with a few last words, he spoke.

"End of discussion..." with a quick motion Jimin turned. Taking his gun back as he walked out of the office, the shut of the door being particularly loud on his behalf.

"𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧. Who knew the famous, delicate princess Julia would marry the opposite of a charming..." the rich, married middle age women whispered amoung themselves in corner by the drinks table. Mr Yuan herself turned towards the ladies as she stood a few steps away.

"Watch your mouth ladies, you don't want to end up in the other end of his gun barrel...." her words spat like a threat and the ladies definitely took it seriously as they quickly turned around finally minding their own business. Mr Yuan's eyes laid back on the couple that's practically forced to make skin contact. The loud slow music continued to fill the palace walls for the past hour and a half and the glass of wine in her hand is not close to enough for her right now. Princess Julia never misses to look absolutely spectacular. Her long, smooth red dress carressed alongside Jimin's white suit. He had one hand on her hand as the other laid on her lower back, smoothly moving across the hall floor. Julia's right hand rested on his shoulder, the other cupped his hand.

Mr Yuan leaned back in the wall, lifting her drink up against her lips. At the same time Jimin caught her eyes. He caught her eyes that was already on his while dancing with his soon to be fiancé. How fucking romantic.

Her lips curved sipping the dark red wine ever so slowly. Jimin kept his face straight but his eyes shot lasers. She took another sip and another and another, until there was nothing left to drink. The music suddenly came to an end as the couple on the dance floor released themselves from one another, taking their own leave. Julia clicked her heels towards Mr Yuan as Jimin headed the other direction next to the pool full of men in black suits.

"Mr Yuan, it's good to see you again..." her cheerful voice filled Mr Yuan's ears. Julia picked a wine glass from the table before standing next to her. She also had her crown on tonight. With her hair up in a clean, tidy ponytail. Her smile was bright and innocent against her lips.

"You're majesty..." Mr Yuan bowed welcoming her with a smile in return. Julia leaned her back on the wall right where Mr Yuan stood wrapping both hands around the glass drink. They stood there in silence as the background filled with other conversations and classical music from the near by radio.

"What do you think about this marriage...?" Julia spoke, caressing the wine bottle before taking her sip. Mr Yuan chuckled before looking up.

"I was about to ask you the same thing, princess..." she smiled looking up at him slightly.

"I didn't have a say in this matter. My family wants me out as soon as possible and when the king offered my hand my parents couldn't say no. Fortunately, I don't have to live with him until our wedding day..." Mr Yuan nodded placing her hands inside her pockets before scanning the men with black suits in the opposite side of the hall. Jimin stood with a glass of whiskey in his palm. Talking to a person beside him. They seemed to be close. Not best friends but close. She recognised one person which was Jungkook, he was standing in the other side of Jimin.

"Is someone else keeping your head occupied...?" Mr Yuan uttered as she met those green eyes on the princesse's. Her lips lifted. Shaking her head.

"No..." she kept her answer short. Mr Yuan took a look at her as Julia's eyes glanced over at the man next to the prince. Mr Yuan chuckled against her lips. Giving the mysterious man a look. He was tall, a bit taller than the prince. He was instantly handsome. For today's occasion he wore a black suit, his hand held a glass of heavy liquor as the other slid down his pockets. His gold hand watch wrapped around his wrist, from what she knows Mr Yuan never seen this man before. He wore circular glasses against his face continuing his conversation with Jimin.

"So who's that then...?" Mr Yuan gestures and lifted her eyebrows towards the man with the glasses. Julia turned her head towards the bodyguard. Taking a sip.

"A fucking asshole that's what he is..." she spat with no remorse. Julia was a character and a decent one but when she gets pissed that's a whole different story. The bodyguard watched the hatred ooze from Julia's eyes as it collided with her own. She was furious and all of a sudden she wanted to know why. But one question was certain. Who's the man with the glasses..?

"Are you going to tell me who he really is...?" Mr Yuan asked once again until a few seconds later the princess gave in.

"Dr Kim Seokjin..." she confirmed.

"Dr..?" Mr Yuan questioned. A Doctor..? A professional..? Now that's a surprise. Yes there are qualified, personal doctors that take care of the royalties when they are wounded or injured but there was never a doctor that attends a personal event like an engagement party. He must be a very close individual to both royal families. That includes Jimin's and Julia's.

"He works for my family..." Julia walked over to the table before placing her now empty glass down before grabbing another with no second thoughts. Julia wasn't the type to get drunk, she remained collected. Making her way back to Mr Yuan now standing in front. Her back towards the man with the glasses.

She continued.

"He's been working for us for a couple of years..."

"You don't seem to like him much...?" Mr Yuan stepped in. Another sip from Julia.

"Nobody does. And there's a reason for it that no one dares to utter about it..."

"What's his connection with the prince...?" She asked another question.

"They both are connected. Let's just say they have a pretty solid partnerships..."

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦, the loud music on a loop for over two hours, loud cheers of glasses, laughter's and finally the placing of their rings on each others fingers prince Jimin and princess Julia were officially engaged. The solid, huge, sliver rock dangled over her finger as it sparkled against the lights. And after another hour the party finally started to end. The guests slowly made their exit out of the palace doors and into their cars, their bodyguards getting them safely inside, shutting the vehicle doors.

Mr Yuan made her way down the corridor of Jimin's previous room. Their car was ready outside, all there's left to it was Jimin. With a caress of her jaw she witnessed a person escape his room. Tall, broad, making his presence. Circular Glasses. He closed the door with a phone on his ear. He coldly glanced at her as he walked right past her with no second glances. Words against the phone caught her attention.

"Fucks sake, I'll be there..." and just like that he disappeared from her sight. Pushing the thought of investigating his name further she knocked on Jimin's door. Her hand twisted the knob and opened the door. Getting too caught up she realised he didn't give a signal to come in. Her gaze accidentally dropped at his naked back. His lean and toned muscles popping out from every angle as her eyes watched the drops of water run down his back to the floor. A shower? He already had a pair of black bottoms. He placed his white shirt over his head before turning around. She could visibly see and observe every muscle in his upper body it's crazy. His biceps winning the fight over that thin material of his, making his arms visible. The veins on his forearms popping.

With no words he took the hem of his white shirt wiping down the water dripping from his face in reveal of his open stomach. He had a clear outline of a perfectly structured abs. She could even see his v line from her distance. With a slight gulpe she turned her head to the side.

"Your majesty, the car is ready..." he excited the room as she followed behind. They quickly walked out of the palace walls. Jimin quickly grabbed the car keys from her palm heading towards the driver seat.

"I'm driving..." he demanded.

"Your majesty-" he cut her off as he opened the door on his side "Get in or walk all the way back..." dickhead. She brushed it off and made her way inside the car, sitting in the passenger seat as Jimin quickly took off.

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡'𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕, running his hand across his jaw as he took his hand inside his pocket. Instead of going back home, he decided to pull up to the same club as before. Mr Yuan dragged herself behind him as she understood his strong glare, standing outside the office door with both her hands behind her back. He unlocked the knob before entering. As he turned the light on his hand immediately clenched on his weapon. Finding a dead guard on the floor of his office. A deep voice hit his ears from behind.

"Park..." After hearing a familiar voice Jimin continued to walk towards his desk, dropping himself down on his chair as he looked at the figure standing behind the door. His body leaned on the wall as his gun caressed his temple. Circular Glasses. He wore glasses.

"How do you still call yourself a fucking doctor..?" Seokjin smirked ever so slightly, pushing his hair back as he made his way around the dead body he just killed and in front of the desk. His hands on the side. His tongue pocking the inside of his cheek.

"You kill for pleasure, Park. I didn't come here for shits and giggles, give me what I came for..." Jimin grabbed a key from his pocket opening one of his desk drawers throwing an envelope across the desk. As his tongue caresses of his teeth, Seokjin put his gun in his waist band before grabbing the white envelope. He looked down at the prince, readjusting his glasses with his middle finger as he turned around.

"Let's never see each other again..." the doctor spoke before shutting the door right after him. Briefly after an hour the prince made it out of his office. The loud continuous music playing on a loop at the bottom floor as he turned to find his bodyguard no where to be found. He turned his head to the other side but Mr Yuan wasn't here either.

"Fuck..." he whispered before checking some of the extra doors down the hallway. Until he finally opened the door right next to his office. It was dark and when he tried to open the light it wasn't working for him. He slowly walked further inside the room. The streetlight coming from the windows enough for him to witness Mr Yuan seated and leaned on the wall across the room.

His eyes went over her ripped, torn clothes that were shattered across the room, until slowly his glance dropped on her. She held a hand to her open naked stomach as the other was placed on her back. She was beated up, badly. A pool of blood was forming on the floor as Jimin stopped in front of his bodyguard. He stood in between her open legs.

She had a white material wrapped around her chest area and that was about it for her upper body. Her black bottoms had a few open cuts almost everywhere. Her manbun was no longer there. Her dark hair was laid right on her shoulders.

The prince took this sight in for a few seconds. Before he could open his mouth with one quick movement, Mr Yuan brushed her leg across the floor, knocking both his legs off the ground as he came to a kneeling position in front of her. Jimin's hands automatically landed on her thighs due to the sudden fall. The arm on her back contained a gun. She raised it right on his forehead. Mr Yuan couldn't see anyone as her head was lowered and she just gain her continuous back.

She felt someone's presence not knowing it's the prince himself.

She took in her breathers, her jaw clenched as she hissed in pain. Raising her head to meet the glare of the prince himself. Her eyes widened watching the prince scan every inch of her exposed body. Bruised up, cut open and beat up. Her lips slowly parted as his eyes came back to meet her own. She was covered in blood and just like that her cover was completely fucking blown.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.2K 40
ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
180K 5.2K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
3.6K 344 31
[JIMIN] I was left with my father at the age of 10 when my mom filed a divorce paper and left,for good. My father died from a tragic shooting so I wa...
47.5K 3.3K 14
Jimin has never had a problem with being referred to as a cutie. But that changed when he fell in love with Min Yoongi, who couldn't stand cute shit...