Niko Omilana

By bratzbby_

You Are A 20 Year Old, You-Tuber Living In London In Your Own Home. Your Close Friends With Other UK You-Tube... More

About Me
The Start
When We First Met
The Kiss
The Morning After
What Should I Say?
A Chat?
Here He Is

The Dress

1K 7 1
By bratzbby_

We got to the mall around 1:10 and we straight away started looking for dresses. After around 20 minutes we both picked up a few dresses we could try on for each other and see which one we like the most. We walked to the changing rooms and Talia was the first to try everything on.

She tried on a few dresses before picking this dress to wear.

It was then my turn to try on some clothes. I didn't try on many before choosing this dress that I fell head over heels for.

We bought the dresses then left the mall not long after. I left Talia back to her apartment around 4:00 before getting back to mine around 4:30. I sat on my phone for about half an hour when I finally decided to get up and start getting ready.

I had a shower. Then, while I let my hair sit after doing my hair care routine, I sat at my makeup desk and started my makeup. I did a full glam makeup look with a spotlight eye look. I then styled my hair and let it stay curly, heat free, for the night. I put on my dress and some black, tie up heels. I drowned myself in perfume before going downstairs to give some cuddles to my dog before Tobi ringing me to say he was outside. I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone and purse and sprayed myself one last time with some perfume before going out to Tobi. I opened my front door to a huge party bus outside my house. When I got to it Tobi was waiting at my door for me. The boys had rented out a party bus for the night. All the members of The Sidemen and their girlfriends where all in the bus already. When I got in they all said hi and we started moving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 203K 52
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...
452K 16.1K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
567K 47.4K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...