His Eyes [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personali... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- His Eyes
Chapter 2- Traipipattanapong
Chapter 3- I lost him
Chapter 4 - It warms my heart
Chapter 5 - Emotions
Chapter 6 - Warmth
Chapter 7 - Love Him
Chapter 8 - Kiss???
Chapter 9 - WHO?
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Boyfriends
Chapter 12- Obsessed
Chapter 13 - To meet him
Chapter 14 - Soon to be Partner
Chapter 15 - I lost him (Past 1)
Chapter 17- My Love
Chapter 18 - My son
Chapter 19 - Sacrifice
Chapter 20 - Meow~~
Chapter 21 - Dog's Growl
Chapter 22- Will you marry me?
Chapter 23 - My parents
Chapter 24 - My Game
Chapter 25 - Truth
Chapter 26 - Bundle Of Happiness
Chapter 27 - Marriage
Chapter 28 - Poison
Chapter 29 - Blood bath
Chapter 30 - Life goes on
Chapter 31 - Mine🔞
Chapter 32- Evil
Chapter 33 - In each other embrace
100K 🎊🎉
150K 🎊🎉

Chapter 16 - Past 2 and who is he?

4.5K 270 51
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches to your expectations😊

*Longest chapter 3200+ words*

Happy Valentine's Day My loves❤😍🥰

Let's get into the story😍🥰

---------------------------------------------------------

Flashback continues

Something hits in Tong's mind. He analysed Kaownah's told story. In that, Kaownah killed Nong according to her order. Her? Who?'

Tong - "You said you killed Nong according to her order. Who is she?"

Kaownah shook his head. "I don't know"

Mew, Mild and Tong looked at each other.. "Who is he? Who is she?"

Mild- "If you don't know her, then why did you follow her orders?"

Kao- "When I came to warn Mew to stay away from my baby, An Encrypted private number contacted me. A girl talked with me told me to she will help me to get my baby and Ask me to work with Reeta."

Reeta- "She also contacted me, told me she will help me to get Mew and told me to work with Kaownah."

Kao- "She was the one who guided us all the way. She only told me you guys came here for Mew's birthday. She only told me that, My baby is all alone in the room and others went to do their work. She said if I can't have him and no one can."

Tong- "Why did she helped you?"

Kao- "Don't know. When we asked her, she told us she will tell later."

Mew- "Then we need to find out about that private number."

Mild- "Mew, It's not easy to track encrypted private numbers."

Tong nodded.

Mew decides what their punishment is. They're gonna get punished all their life. He turned towards his men,

Mew- "Bring them to Bangkok and lock them up in Dungeon."

Those men dragged Kao and Reeta. Kao is all silent but Reeta is screaming for help.

All three went to the hospital to collect San's body. San's parents came by private jet.

They buried him at Chiang Mai near the resort and did all the rituals.

All three friends are crying.

'He is my little brother. I will do anything for him.' Mew remembered when San said these things about Nong.

True to his words, San risked his life to save Nong until his last breath.

It's heartbreaking for the three of them.

After rituals, Mew went towards the forest where the rescue team was working.

Even though his friends said, the rescue team will take care of it, he can't just sit, right?

It's been a week since the incident but they didn't find the body. Rescue team said some wild animals might have eaten the body but Mew is nowhere to agree with them.

He was devastated. He lost weight, he has dark circles under his eyes, he became a total mess.

His father Alex Suppasit was also there.

He was trying to convince him to let go of his dead nong.

On the 8th day, Mew got a call that they found an unknown dead body.

He and his friends rushed towards the hospital.

His heart was beating fast. He knows his nong is no more but the emotions he is going through are now, can't be bearable.

When they came, his father, Cops and doctors were also there.

Cop- "Sir, We found the body. If you verify it's him, then we need to follow some rules."

Mew took slow strides towards the body and his friends followed him.

A lifeless body lay on the bed with covering white cloth.

When they were near the body, a nurse opened white cloth.

After saw the shape of the body, Mew's clasped his mouth not able to utter a word. Tong's and Mild's eyes widened.

Tears falling from Mew's eyes.

Nong's body is full of dried blood, his face is completely eaten by something. His body parts were completely dislocated.

Cops- "Sorry Sir. It's been a week. Maybe some small wild animals might have eaten his face and legs part. They bandaged. Please tell me about his parents, We will do DNA test to confirm it's him."

Tong- "He is an.. O.. Orphan."

Cop sighed.

Cop- "Then Confirm him with his clothes and accessories he have on his body."

Mew is in a blank state. He is numb.

Tong and Mild looked at the clothes of nong.

They nodded saying it's his clothes.

Mew saw a ring on Nong's left hand ring finger. He cried more. Tong and Mild, confirmed about the ring also.

Cops gives details about moles on his body.

Mew nodded in confirmation.

Cops- "Then it's confirmed it's him. After the process, we will hand over his body to you. Please wait some time."

Cops instructed doctors to do a postmortem.

After the postmortem, they handed over the body to them. They buried him beside San.

Those three friends are devastated.

Tong and Mild returned to Bangkok whereas Mew stayed in Chiang Mai for almost a month.

After he returned, he became more dark and cold.

He imprisoned Kaownah and Reeta at Dungeon and torturing them.

They make a fake accident, kill Kaownah and Reeta in the eye of the world and imprison them in a dungeon.

He did searched about that encrypted private number but he didn't get any clue.

Flashback ends.

Past revealed. Three friends are in tears just like how they were at that time.

Gulf saw tears in Mew. His heart clenched. He stood up and sat on Mew's lap, hugging him tightly. He didn't care about surroundings. That restaurant is in the resort. The restaurant manager gave some private space to them.

Gulf rubbing Mew's back whispering sweet things in his ears. He can feel what Mew's went through.

He stood up and dragged Mew to their room.

Mew followed him silently.

Gulf lay down on bed, Making Mew lay on his chest, playing with his hair with one hand and hugging him tightly using another hand.

After a while, when Gulf saw, Mew closed his eyes and his breath became normal.

Gulf- "It's hurting me to know that you went through a lot, Mew. It's clenching my heart. I know it's difficult to lose someone we loved. Just the mere thought of losing you rips my heart. I know you miss him but just know that he will always be with you. I don't know why I fell for you but I did. Here I am promising you, I won't leave you, will be with you, hold you, take care of you, love you and pamper you. Let me love you, please." He said while placing a kiss on his forehead not aware that Mew is actually awake.

Mew's heart swelled up after hearing those words. He needed love and he is here to give him. He tightened the hold around the Gulf and both drifted into sleep.

Next day, they all returned to Bangkok.

Everyday Gulf prepares food for Mew. Making black coffee in the morning, having breakfast and lunch together, giving love and support to each other. Gulf was pampering Mew a lot. It's really new for Mew but he is liking it.

Gulf always brought him bubble tea to Mew from the cafe opposite the office.

One day

Gulf placed hot black coffee on Mew's table whereas the CEO was immersed in work.

When Mew saw the Coffee cup without thinking of how hot it was, he drank it.

"Ahhhh" He screamed a little because of the hot coffee.

Gulf went to him.

Gulf- "Shit!!! What happened? Let me see."

Mew fanned his mouth because of hot coffee.

Mew- "It's hot.. It's hot.. Hot." He is just chanting, it's hot.. Hot.

Don't know what to do, Gulf bends and presses his lips to him.

After Gulf's drunk kiss, when his drink was spiked, they never kissed again.

Gulf pressed his lips to him tightly. Mew stood up without breaking a kiss and held Gulf's hips for support.

The kiss is innocent, no tongue involved.

After a moment, Gulf breaks the kiss.

Gulf- "Now okay? Is it still hurting?" He asked him with a worried voice.

Mew always wondered why his secretary loves him so much. He gets worried even with little things.

He was not lying when he introduced him to his Nong as a soon to be partner. He was thinking about marrying Gulf. He is just in a dilemma whether he should propose to him first or ask his parents first. He knows it's still early but he doesn't know why, he is feeling like he wanted to hurry his marriage thing with Gulf. So he is planning to ask his parents.

Gulf snapped his fingers in front of his eyes. Mew came back to his senses.

Gulf- "Are you okay?"

Mew- "You are beautiful."

Gulf flustered with sudden complement.

Mew smiled at him, hugged him and Gulf hugged him back.

Gulf is happy.

Somewhere

A man in black jacket, black pants, black shoes, black mask, black hat, black goggles and black gloves is standing in front of another one.

"Did you remember what your job was?" A black attire asked another one.

"Yes. You called me two days back and said to me I need to kill someone and make it look like an accident." Other man said, swirling car keys with his fingers.

"Good. Here is the photo of him." He gave a photo to him.

"He is beautiful." He gave a compliment.

Black attire man gritted his teeth.

"He is going to die. His beauty doesn't matter. He always comes outside of the office at 4pm to bring the drink from the opposite cafe. That's the only time we get him alone. So run over a car on him and make it look like an accident." That person nodded even though he is feeling bad to kill a beauty still it's his job.

A black attire gave him two bundles of money. "It's an advance amount. One you finish him off, I will pay double of this amount."

Killer smirked looking at the huge ass amount.

"Did you eat food?" Black attire man asked him.

Killer looked at him confusingly and still shook his head saying No.

Black attire takes out food in front of the killer "Eat this food. It's a complementary food. It's already 3pm. You need energy to work. Then kill him at 4pm" He said handing over food pockets to the killer.

"You are surprisingly kind." Killer said, taking food from him but he is totally unaware of the smirk behind that black mask.

At 3.50pm

Gulf is about standing up from the seat to buy bubble tea from a cafe.

Mew- "Where are you going?"

Gulf- "To buy your drinks."

He doesn't know why but Mew feels something is going to happen. He doesn't want to send it to the Gulf.

Mew- "I don't need bubble tea today and I don't want you go alone."

Gulf- "Don't worry, I'm taking Win with me. I will be back." He said going out.

He met Win at the office lobby and both went to a cafe to buy their drinks.

When they are coming back, they need to cross the road. They are waiting for the green signal to turn Red signal.

It's turned Red.

Gulf moved to cross the road at the same time Win got a call so he was about to pick the call but observed Gulf crossing the road.

After 10 min of Gulf went out to bring drinks, Mew's became restless. He also went near the main door of the office. He saw Gulf crossing the road alone whereas Win was still on the footpath and looking at his phone.

Suddenly all three heard Car sound which was rushing towards the Gulf , even its Red signal. Gulf is frozen in the middle of the road.

Shadow bodyguards around the Gulf who are watching from far observe the car. They all start to run towards the Gulf to save him.

Mew also runs towards the Gulf also but he is little far.

When Win observed the car, he rushed towards the Gulf and reached him immediately when he was about to push him to the side, it's already late.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gulf and Win screamed when they were both hitted by Car. They fly a certain distance and land on the road with blood pooling around them. After hitting them, the killer drove away.

"Gulf!!!!!!!!" Mew shouted.

He ran to him and held him.

Earth also ran towards them calling two ambulances for Gulf and Win and instructed a few men to follow the hit and run car.

Mew- "Gulf!!!! Gulf. Don't do this to me.. Please.. Please." Tears already brimming in his eyes.

Gulf wiped those tears with bloodied trembling hands.

Gulf- "D..don't .. Cr...cry... . It's... it's.. Hur...hurt..hurts me."

Mew- "Please... . Please.. Please.." He is begging him to not  leave him.

Earth came to Win and checked his pulse.

Earth sighed. Win is breathing.

After a min, two ambulances came.

In one Gulf and Mew, in another Win and Earth.

They reached the hospital.

They took both of them to separate operation theatres.

Mew and Earth filled admission forms for them.

After a few minutes, the Doctor came with forms.

Doctor- "Sir, We need to operate for both of them. Their heads got injured. Both have multiple fractures. We need their family to sign these before we conduct surgery."

Earth- "Am Win's brother."

Yes, Earth and Win are brothers.

Mew knows Earth is the personal bodyguard of Gulf but he didn't know his employee is brother of him.

The Doctor gave Win's related form to Earth to sign.

Mew- "Am Gulf's Boyfriend."

Doctor- "Sir, we need his family."

Mew's eyes turned dark. His love is in death bed here doctor asking nonsense questions.

Mew- "He is my family. My love, my boyfriend, my fiance."

Doctor gulped. He has an idea about Mew Suppasit.

Doctor gave a paper to get a sign from Suppasit.

After signatures,

Doctor- "From primary check up, we came to know Mr. Gulf went for Brain/Head surgery a few years back. If we get details about his previous surgery, it will help us to treat him."

Mew nodded and looked at Earth.

Earth- "I already called them."

Doctors went inside to perform the surgery.

A nurse came with the patient's belongings to give Earth and Mew's.

Mew's eyes squinted when he saw What's are Gulf belongings.

He slumped on a chair.

His heart was beating fast.

His mind is trying to give so many scenarios and reasons.

He snapped his head towards the direction when he heard footsteps.

Thanayong and Ampha kanawut running towards the operation theatre. Both are in a mess.

When they came near the operation theatre, Thanayong grabbed Earth's collar,

Thana- "What did I tell you? Didn't I told you protect him at any cost?"

Earth- "Am sorry sir. Am really sorry sir."

Thana pushed him a little and made him stumble back.

Thana rubbed his face in frustration. He saw Ampha crying holding her mouth. He hugged her tightly.

Thana- "Our son will be okay. He is my little warrior. He will survive." He gives comfort to her but he is also trembling. He is afraid to lose his son.

Mew watching everything with blank eyes.

Mild and Tong also came.

Thana and Ampha settled on chairs. Both are crying mess.

'What all these? What's true? Are their tears genuine?' Mew thought of looking at Thana and Ampha.

After one hour, the Doctor came outside..

Thana- "Doctor"

Doctor was shocked to see Mr. Thanayong .

Doctor- "Mr. Thanayong, What are you doing here?" He said, bowing his head about 90°.

Thana- "My son. My son, Gulf is the one who you operated on now. How is he? Is he okay right?"

Desperation evident in his voice.

Doctor- "Mr. Gulf, is your son? Oh god. He is okay, sir. Out of danger. We will shift him to ICU in an hour. You can visit him one by one. Tomorrow, we will shift him to the VIP room. We came to know that, He had brain/head surgery a few years back. Can we get his treatment details and who was the surgeon at that time? So it will be easy for us to treat him further."

Thana- "Thank you so much for saving my son. Mond vachirawit chivaaree was the surgeon who operated him and I will ask someone to bring my son's medical documents."

Mew's brows creased when he heard surname. It's Bright's surname. 'Bright once said his dad treated one of the members of Traipipattanapong family, is that someone who is Gulf?'

Doctor- "Oh Dr. Mond Chivaaree, father of Dr. Bright chivaaree. I think Dr. Bright operated on another patient, Win. I know his Dad, I will call him and ask about your son's medical details. After an hour you can visit your son one by one."

Ampha- "Thank you"

Doctor again bid goodbye, bowing 90°.

Everyone sighed. Both of them are out of danger.

Thana- "Explain what happened?" He asked Earth.

Earth told how that car rushes towards the Gulf even though it's in red signal. It's definitely intentional.

Earth- "Our men tracked that car. When they were there, the driver was already dead in his seat. From primary inspection, we came to know that he was poisoned. Maybe food poisoning. There are food take out covers in his car. He might have eaten poisoned food. When we check his phone, to track phone calls. There is an Encrypted private number."

Thana and Mew's ears perked.

Earth- "Yes, it's the same one who created mess with Gulf in that party."

Thana- "That bastard is behind My son. Why is he after my son?" He said in frustration.

Mew is listening to everything and looking at Thana.

After a few minutes, Mew stood in front of Thana.

Mew- "Who is he?"

Thana- "I don't know. He is using encrypted private number. He is playing smart."

Mew- "Am not asking who did this? I will find out that bastard later. I'm asking, who he is? Who was lying on the ICU? Who is he?"

Everyone looked at Mew confusingly.

Tong- "Mew, Are you crazy? Of course he is Gulf. Your secretary and Son of Thana and Ampha Kanawut."

But Mew's eyes are not leaving Thanayong.

Mew- "Who is he?"

Thanayong groaned in frustration. He already had his plate full. His son is in the hospital bed and here is his boyfriend asking nonsense questions.

Thana- "My son"

Mew took out something from Gulf's belongings and held it in front of Thanyong's eyes.

Mew- "Now tell me, WHO IS HE?"

Both Thana and Ampha looked at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

I know this chapter is lame. Bear with me.

If you have any ideas/questions/suggestions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...
47.9K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
462K 19.1K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...