Dangerous Addiction M.R, T.N

Per Bloodyswift

It's strange. How we always want the things we can not have, how we crave for the things that will hurt us in... Més

Author's note
One (edited)
Two (edited)
Three (Edited)
Four (edited)
Five (edited)
Six (edited)
seven (edited)
Eight- (edited)
Nine (edited)
Ten - (edited)
Eleven (edited)
Tweleve - (edited)
Thirteen (edited)
Fourteen (edited)
Sixteen - (edited)
Seventeen - (edited)
Eighteen - (edited)

Fifteen (edited)

1.4K 45 39
Per Bloodyswift

And when I felt like I was an old cardigan, under someone's bed.

"There is a party tonight. Are you guys coming?" Iris looks between the three of us. Draco and I are all sitting on the other side of the couch from her, making her gaze fall easily over us. Theo catches my gaze, and I can't help but roll my eyes at how he stares at me. It's only been a night since his words hit me hard on the same couch. You won't take that too easily, no matter what friend it is or how close you are. It's a reflex to roll my eyes or look away; I can't help it.

"It's nice to see you two being friends..." Iris smiles uncomfortably, with a sarcastic tone in her voice. My best friend Draco glared at me, shaking his head, almost as if begging me to give up this fight.

"What? What did I do now?" I snap back at him, only for him to roll his eyes, obviously not getting the situation. He thinks we just broke up, and I am handling it wrong, but lord, does he have no idea?

"Stop that, Rosie, it's childish." Theo grins for himself at my best friend's words. He thinks he can win this? Win the pride? Be the one to walk out with his head high?

"Oh, you want to tell them what you said to me yesterday?" Theo looks away, and for the first time, my best friend's face appears confused.

"What did he say?" Draco begins, only for Iris to interrupt him.

"I'm confused; I thought everything was fine between you two. Obviously, a breakup happened, but you are best friends? You love each-" She stops herself, and I glare at her. Using the word love for Theo and I is not the right wording. It's awful, actually, it's fake.

"Go on, tell them what you told me. I am sure they would love to know, right guys?" Draco stares at Iris for a minute before his gaze turns to my ex-boyfriend.

"What did you say to her?" Theo looks down; he doesn't want to tell them. I mean who would? He was a complete dick and he knows damn well they will pick my side in this. But it's too late to care about that now.

"He told me how glad he is that he actually gets to fuck someone. Now tell me, Theo. Did you enjoy telling me the truth, for once?" My best friends share the same expression, their mouths wide open hearing the words leave my mouth. I stare at him proudly, knowing I am the right person in this drama. I didnt do a shit; this is all on him.

"Rosie, you know I didnt mean that." I laugh coldly, rolling my eyes before leaning back on the couch.

"Oh guys, he didnt mean it. Of course, you didnt. Because if I did want to fuck you, I would." He sucks in his bottom lip, and I wish it didnt have an effect on me. I wish it didnt turn me on. I guess I am weird that way. My words affected him, and I enjoyed it.

"Rosie..." Draco begins, but Iris shakes her head, stopping him from what he is about to say.

"Maybe you two need a pause?" She sighs before continuing.

"From each other..." Theo stared at me with a sad expression. None of us wanted this, but the words that came out of my mouth said something different.

"Maybe we do. It's not like we are getting back together anyway, right Theo?" Theo nods slowly; he doesn't want this.

"Yeah-uh, right." I smile towards Draco and Iris before standing up, keeping all the emotions inside me.

"Well, it was nice to talk. But I have work to do." I am just about to leave as Draco grabs my hand.

"Dont do this, Rosie. Dont push us away. I get it; you are mad and have every right to be. But dont push us away, dont push me away. Dont push her away." He points at Iris, who is staring at me with sad eyes. Her eyes share the face of someone with fear; she is scared to lose me. Honestly, I am scared of losing myself, too. I force a smile at both of my friends.

"I won't, I promise." Draco looks suspicious at first before nodding and smiling faintly.

"How is it going? The task?" "Good, I think we have a plan. Mattheo takes good care of me, I promise." I know the words would have an effect on Theo; I wouldn't have said it if not. Draco stares at me in shock,

"Really?" I nod. "Yeah, it's not that bad. I mean, he is still Mattheo. But he is growing on me." Draco smiles.

"That's great. Just be careful, okay?" "I'll see you two at the party," I smile at my two friends, and Theo rolls his eyes at my peak. As I walk out of the common room, I think about how much my life has changed in the last couple of weeks, maybe even months. How the hell did it get like this...

🌚🌚🌚

"If you dont wear that dress, I will honestly force you to go out naked. Because no dress will ever be able to top that." Iris chuckles as she stares at me in the black dress.

"You think? It's not too much?" My best friend stared at me like I lost the majority of my brain cells and said the stupidest thing ever.

"There is nothing like too much, Rosie." I stare at myself in the mirror. The tight black dress fits my body perfectly fine, and I would lie if I said that I didnt feel hot right now. The dress pushes up my boobs, but not too much, and I feel more comfortable than ever before.

"You look amazing, Iris." I look over at the girl wearing a tight red dress, making her blue eyes pop slightly. Her blonde hair is perfectly styled with beach waves I just adore.

"Thank you, babe. You look gorgeous. Let's go and show Theo what he is missing out on." A grin takes place on her lips as she winks at me. I dont know what has happened to my best friend, she had always been a bit shy but when we are alone she can be a real bitchy girl. Which I fucking love; I just wish she would let others see it too.

"Right," I smile, and she kisses my cheek. "Draco and I support you, you know. The diamond trio," she smiles friendly, and I nod. I have never been more thankful than I am for Iris Lydia Jones. She is my best friend, my soulmate. The one shining star in my life.

"Let's go," she grabbed my hand, walking us out of the room and to the common room, where the music was loud.

"What is he doing here?" Her eyes land on the brunette guy, the guy I would recognise from the distance of a mile because of his eyes and scar. The guy, I shouldn't react this way, too, but I can't help but feel interested and nervous as his eyes land on us. He is smoking in the corner, which isn't allowed but I dont think he cares. I wonder if he always tastes like smoke. It's not like I want to find out, but he is smoking a lot, and I wonder how he would taste if his mouth wasn't permanently attached to a cigarette. It's disgusting... but also very hot.

"Look, there is Blaise. I will be right back, babe." She smiles before leaving my side and walks up to her friend, who is talking to some Slytherin boys. I notice Theo on the couch with Pansy all over him, but his attention is on her. His eyes are on me. I wonder what it would be like if I never dated him or if we stayed friends. Would the engagement still have happened? Would we still be fighting? Would I feel this stupid?

"Hey you," Draco comes up to me. He is dressed in a black shirt and jeans, and his hair is slightly more messy than his usual styled hair.

"Hello buddy," he pulls me into a small hug, enough to not spill his drink.

"Are you okay? I want you to know when you left earlier... I kicked his balls." I look at him in shock, because I cannot believe he would do something like that.

"No, not like that. I-I can't handle seeing someone hurt you, Ro. I dont care if it's Theo or Iris. You are like a sister to me." I hug him tightly.

"I love you,"

"I love you too. Take it okay tonight, will you?" I chuckled, shaking my head slightly before leaving him with a faint smile.

"We both know I won't," I winked before grabbing one of the enormous cups of liquid.

********

Two hours and many drinks later, I stumble around the room, dancing with a big glass in hand.

"Hey," the voice behind me says in a not-so-sober tone. I turn to face him, with brown eyes and a familiar scar.

"Hello, Riddle." His eyes inspect me, trying his best not to smile. I can tell when someone is holding in a smile your lips are going through a war with each other.

"Have you been drinking much?" I laugh at his stupid comment. I think anyone in this room who has watched me tonight can tell I am far from sober.

"No, I am sober, sir." He shakes his head faintly, still fighting that stupid smile I want him to accept.

"What are you doing here, kind sir?" He is far from kind, but right, not kind; kindness doesn't matter.

"Are you here for me?" The comment escaped my mouth before I could think about it. After a couple of shots, I decided to chat with him, and I was here for it.

"You are drunk, Rosie. Go back to your dorm." He looks around the room, probably for any of my friends.

"Actually," I step closer to him, trying not to fall and stay steady. I feel his touch against my arm as my hand touches his scar.

"Where did you get that?" He looks down at my face; his eyes travel between my eyes and lips. "In a fight," he answers slowly, still staring at me intensely.

"It fits you." He chuckles a little, holding my arm so I do not fall.

"Thank you." I look around and see Theo still on the couch with Pansy over him. Maybe...

"You know..." He stares at me with a confused face.

"This would be a great opportunity for us to make him jealous." His eyes get more prominent, and I grin for myself, feeling goosebumps all over my body. Did I make him nervous? "Rosie-" he lets out as I lean closer to him.

"Hmm?" He stares down at my lips, and I realise I am not the only one fighting the urge to lean in that extra.

"That's what you want, right? To make him jealous." He mumbles, something I can't quite comprehend. I lean in, feeling his breath on my lips. If he just leaned in a little more, our lips would meet. It's all up to him.

"Rosie... you are drunk." His gaze is still on my lips.

"So what if I had a few drinks? It doesn't mean anything, right?" This time, he looks up, meeting my eyes.

"Right?" He waits for a second, searching for a sign or something. Maybe he is going through every single outcome of everything I should think about but can't. Or maybe I was wrong, and the thought about kissing-

"Fuck it," He leans in, smashing his lips against mine, and I moan as they meet. His touch feels different; it's not hateful or scary; it's powerful, hot, and filled with something so passionate that I have never felt before. I kiss him back, feeling his tongue slip into my mouth as a moan leaves it. He didnt ask for approval the way Theo used to, and I dont complain. This kiss... It has so much more power than anything I have felt before. I hear a few people whistle around us, just like everyone does when two random people begin making out on the dance floor. I am unsure if they know it is us, or maybe they do. It doesn't stop him from deepening the kiss, my hands leaning up to his hair where they find their place as his hands land on my ass. I moan into his mouth as his grip tightens and he pushes me against the wall behind us.

"You taste like roses." He mumbles against my lips, not really breaking the kiss.

"It's my lip balm." He breaks the kiss but begins leaving small kisses down my neck, sucking and leaving marks I know will be there tomorrow.

"Come with me to my dorm?" I ask smiling, knowing that the heat of the moment took over me like a drug. He doesn't answer my smile. Instead, he stops kissing me and takes a step back.

"Go to sleep, Rosie. You dont know what you are doing right now." I stare at him in shock. The guy who only two seconds ago touched me with so many feelings it felt like I would explode.

"But you said-"

"I said go to sleep, this was a mistake." I know I am drunk, but no one wants to hear those words after giving away yourself like that. After completely losing yourself to someone else.

"Okay," he nods slowly before leaving me like that. Leaving the room, I blink for a second before realising what has just happened. I just kissed Mattheo Riddle.

______
Finally some Mattheo content

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

619K 10K 55
𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 ...
38.2K 577 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
11K 156 30
"It's me or him y/n you can't have both" "I love you y/n but you shouldn't love me" Will you end things to keep your brother or risk losing him for t...
174K 1.7K 26
yes, we got off to a 'rough' start "trust me y/n, it's going to get a lot worse for you" "you were being a naughty girl you see, i won't have that"...