Little Princess

By AgeregressionKitten

Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. U... More

Traveling
Preparations
Discussion
Thinking
Library
Night
Meeting
Books
Invitation
Throne
Tattoo
Ball
Sleepy
Small
Little one
Drunk
Home
Nap
Guest
Pictures
Dinner
Riding
Overwhelmed
Jewelry
Betrayed
Mentor
Mother
Baby
Tired
Brat
Mermaid
Contract
Necklace
Candy
Fit
Daddy's girl
Friend
Lines
Punishment
Panic
Tiny
Whistle
Revenge
Talk
Trouble
Exhausted
Drama
Icky
Discussion
Timeout
Toys
Team
Theater
Nursing
Bath
Momma

Morning

26.2K 729 29
By AgeregressionKitten

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

Castien had brushed through my long waves of hair, gently working through the tangles. He pulled my hair into a bun, letting a few loose strands of hair frame my face. I looked at him curiously as I started to do my makeup, settling on doing some eyeliner and eyeshadow for the most part.

"You know you don't have to wear your hair up? I asked Xentha about it and it's basically a way to say you are of age. Everyone knows that you are so you don't have to wear it up," Castien said. I shook my head slightly.

"If only children wear their hair down then I won't wear it down either. I don't want them to see me as a child," I said as I pinned a few loose strands of hair back with a few bobby pins. I looked at myself in the mirror as I made my way to the bathroom. "Pick out a dress for me," I called to him as I went to the sink and brushed my teeth as I waited for him to bring me my dress.

"Use your manners," Castien said as he tossed me a dress through the doorway. It fell to the ground even though I tried to catch it. "Oops," he muttered as I glared at him. I shut the door to the bathroom and picked my dress up, my toothbrush still in my mouth. I finished brushing my teeth after another moment. I washed my mouth out with water as I put my toothbrush back into place.

I snorted softly as I realized that he had wadded up my bra in the dress. He was always so uncomfortable with touching anything like a bra or underwear when I asked him to hand it to me so it was funny to see the lengths he would go to to make sure that he didn't actually touch them. I stripped down and put the bra on, fiddling with the clasps as I fixed it into place. I looked at the dress he hand tossed me and shook my head.

It was one of my usual dresses, a loose flowy dress that went to my feet. It cinched at the waist and had the flowy sleeves that I loved. It was a soft pink color with floral patterns decorating it. It was a bit more childish than most of my other ones. It wasn't really formal wear though so I was hesitant to wear it out. If they didn't say anything at breakfast then I suppose they wouldn't mind if I wore it to the meeting I decided after standing in thought for a moment.

I slipped the dress over my head, struggling to find the hole for my head to exit the mound of fabric. I let out a sigh of relief as my head exited the dress and I found the armholes. The silk fabric was soft to the touch and it fell to my feet. I did a small spin as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I opened the door as I walked out of the bathroom. I snorted when I realized that he had already laid out my heels. I sat down on my trunk as I slid on the socks I wore with my heels. I slipped the heels on afterwards, noticing that the color of my dress matched my heels. Of course Castien would be thoughtful enough to make sure they matched.

"Thank you Castien," I said as I stood up, Castien steadying me with a hand on my book. He interlaced our arms together and led me out of my room, a small smile on his face.

"How do you think the meeting will go today?" he questioned.

"I don't know, I hope it will go well but there's no telling what way it could go," I said honestly as we walked, having to take slightly longer strides than usual to keep up with his naturally fast walk. "Can we talk about anything else? I don't want to stress right now," I said.

"Anything else? Okay how about the betrothal contacts I'm having to sort through that are intended for you," Castien said simply. I groaned as I held my head in my free hand with a small frown.

"Just keep rejecting them, I'm not going to agree to any of them," I stated, shaking my head slightly with a frown. "I won't accept any of their contracts, it's too much hassle," I murmured.

"You'll have to get married eventually," Castien said quietly. "You will be queen one day and you need to produce an heir, it's expected," he stated.

"I don't give a damn what's expected, I never was supposed to be queen. It was my brother's place and just because grandfather banished him doesn't mean he won't rule one day. I won't do it Castien," I said as I glared at the floor.

"I know Nym but what do you want me to do? I can't erase their expectations," Castien sighed as he looked at me with a small frown.

"I won't meet their expectations, I never have. I was never supposed to rule," I whispered as Castien wrapped an arm around my waist. I leaned into his touch as he kissed the top of my head, holding me for a moment before he pulled away.

"Keep your head up princess, if you live your entire ruling period as just a way to upset the old nobles then that is good enough for me," Castien stated as I leaned into him. "Now you have to get to breakfast, try not to think about anything upsetting," he ordered.

"You suck at distracting me from stressful things," I muttered as I pulled away, heading to the dining hall. Castien opened the door for me and I went back to my seat from last night, painfully aware that I was the last one to enter the room. I sat in my seat, staring at my lap as I listened to the conversation around me. Today had started off horrifically, I hated talking about the future of my life, even more so if it was my love life. I just had to hope the meeting would go better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 68.7K 125
Suzanna Gaidh is the daughter of a well known noble family. More importantly, at least to her, she is a writer. Her passion for knowledge and her wri...
48.6K 160 7
Micah is a 12 year old boy and the oldest of 5 children. He begins having oopsie moments at night and then the day. this is the story on how Micah we...
9.3K 164 13
The following story depicts a Mommy Dominate/Little Girl relationship taking place between two consenting adults. If this genre does not appeal to yo...
176K 5.7K 65
My name is Rose, at least that's what I've always been called in school, at least for the last two years that I've been able to attend anyways. One-n...