Cryptogen (a Trilogy)

By PercyFanHoO

The seven are demigods that saved the world of mythology. But they aren't only demigods. Not anymore. Not aft... More

Cryptogen Trilogy
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Book 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Book 3
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Prologue

72 2 0
By PercyFanHoO

3rd person pov: 

"You don't know how to fight them." Annabeth groaned for the seventh time.

"My father is in that building!" Piper screamed in rage, her voice battling the noise of the helicopter's blades. "If you had a father to care about, you'd understand me!"

Annabeth looked down, gritting her teeth, but chose to ignore her words, which felt like a knife to her heart.

"Well, not everyone's father is that merciful to love you like yours after - after - after this!" Hazel growled, pain evident in her voice. She was never like this, but everyone knows some things change a person inside out. 

"We'll save your dad, Piper, but we need to have a way to get him out without burning everything down!" Percy spoke up. "If we can't fight them, we're committing suicide. It's just like dirt face again, one sacrifice is better that eight."

Piper knew he meant death when he said sacrifice. But how would he say that to her.

"I got it!" Annabeth suddenly said with a proud, victorious smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 4.9K 98
Dance with me and let me rest my head against you, and if we get lost in the moment. You'll feel how my heart will always want you, just as you are. ...
5.4K 106 18
Percy Jackson, the greatest demigod hero walk on the Earth is betrayed by his kin. He has been thrown away by the Olympians for his supposed Crime wh...
48.9K 2.5K 31
Lovers alone wear sunlight ICARUS © 2022 PJO, BOOK 1
607K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...