CaitVi/Reader One-Shots

By Multifiction2513

One Shots of Caitlyn and Vi from Arcane with Reader. Will try to update regularly, but most likely when inspi... More

CaitVi x Reader (Silco's Daughter)
Silco's Daughter Pt 2
Silco's Daughter Pt 3
Caitlyn x Reader - Not Good Enough
Vi x Reader - Always You
Young!CaitVi x Young! Reader - Field Trip
Caitlyn x Reader - Remember Me (Part One)
Remember Me (Part 2)
Remember Me (Part 3)
Remember Me (Part 4)
Caitlyn x Reader - Fight It
Caitlyn x Vi - You're My Home
Caitlyn x Vi - You Talk In Your Sleep

Vi x Reader - You Love Me?

602 12 4
By Multifiction2513

Caitlyn and Y/N were sat at Jericho's as Y/N ate her meal. Caitlyn still squirmed at the sight of the food, refusing to even taste Y/N's meal. However, Y/N's attention was soon drawn away from her meal as she eyes landed on Vi, gazing at her as she spoke with Babette and other old friends of Vander's. Caitlyn followed Y/N's gaze, seeing Vi. Caitlyn smirked and punched Y/N in the shoulder gently, gaining her attention.

"What?" Y/N asked before she shoved more food into her mouth.

"I know you're in love with her." Caitlyn smirked as she watched Y/N almost choke on her food.

Y/N shook her head, "I'm not in love with Vi." Y/N replied as she wiped her mouth.

Caitlyn started to chuckle at her oblivious friend, "I didn't even say her name..."

Y/N began to blush a deep shade of red as she looked at Caitlyn.

"Um...I..." Y/N stuttered out.

"It's okay, I won't tell her. But how long have you been in love with her?" Caitlyn asked as Y/N finished her meal.

Y/N sighed, "I've been in love with Vi for as long as I can remember. When we were stuck in Stillwater, my feelings for her only deepened. I thought that I was completely in love, but then seeing her after you got us out, seeing her free. I've never seen her so happy and every time she smiled...my heart felt like it was about to explode." Y/N declared.

"So, it's safe to say that it's not a crush?" Caitlyn smirked at Y/N.

"Caitlyn, I am head over heels. I am completely, truly, totally in love with Vi." Y/N replied.

Y/N looked to Caitlyn, noticing her gaze shift behind her. Y/N closed her eyes and sighed.

"She's behind me, isn't she?" Y/N asked Caitlyn, who answered her with a nod.

Y/N turned around and gave Vi a shy smile, but her smile dropped when she saw Vi's shocked expression.

"Um, excuse me...I need to..." Y/N mumbled as she moved past Caitlyn and Vi.

Caitlyn shook her head and called after Y/N, "Y/N, wait!"

Y/N ignored Caitlyn and kept walking.

"Vi, you should go talk to her. Just so you know, she meant every word." Caitlyn informed.

Vi nodded and gave Caitlyn a small smile before following after Y/N.

"Vi!" Caitlyn called after Vi.

Vi looked back to Caitlyn, "Don't break her heart."

"That's the last thing that I ever want to do, Cupcake." Vi replied before she lifted her hood over her head and continued after Y/N.

Vi caught up to Y/N and grabbed Y/N's wrist. Y/N pulled her wrist out of Vi's grasp and turned to meet her, ready for a fight, expecting somebody else.

"Woah! Calm down, it's me!" Vi stated.

"Vi? What are you doing here?" Y/N asked.

Vi looked to Y/N as it began to rain, "Is it true?"

"Is what true, Vi?" Y/N asked with a shrug.

"What you said to Caitlyn? Is it true?" Vi asked again.

Y/N ran her hand through her hair and looked to Vi, seeing how vulnerable she was.

"I meant every word, Vi. I've been in love with you since the moment we met and I've been falling ever since." Y/N declared.

Vi smiled at Y/N and moved closer to Y/N, tucking a few strands of hair behind Y/N's ear before resting her hands on Y/N's waist. Y/N's hands went to Vi's cheeks, gently stroking them with her thumbs.

"I've always loved you, Y/N." Vi whispered before she leant in, capturing Y/N's lips with her own.

Vi pulled away and wrapped Y/N into a hug. Y/N snuggled herself into Vi's neck, wrapping her arms around her, never wanting to let go.

Y/N looked up, seeing Caitlyn smiling at her and Vi. Y/N pulled away from Vi and moved towards Caitlyn, embracing her in a hug.

"Thanks, Cait." Y/N said as she held onto her friend.

"Anything for you, Y/N." Caitlyn replied as she pulled away, giving Y/N a smile, "Guess I'm gonna have to get used to being the third wheel now."

Vi chuckled as she walked over and wrapped her arm around Y/N's waist.

"Weren't you always the third wheel, Cupcake?" Vi asked.

The trio laughed and headed off into the Undercity together, ready to take on whoever came their way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 222 15
A Vi x reader fanfic because there's not enough of them.
60K 1.9K 22
[UNDER EDITING] ARCANE FANFIC! SilcoXFem!Reader.
143K 4.8K 31
Y/N knows everything and everyone in the undercity. For a fair price, they'll help anyone in need with their incredible engineering skills, no matte...
7.5K 105 39
Brainrots are from @violet_of_zaun on TikTok!