My Turtle (Leonardo love stor...

By DarkSparkleX

Master Splinter found a young baby in the sewers when the guys had just been mutated and are still babies. Sh... More

Human
Bffs
Birthday
Using others weapon
Leo's Birthday!
Surface
Be mine?
First kiss
Fighting Karai alone like a badass!
Meeting Karai with the group
April and Casey
I can be a punk!
Shopping
Powers?!
Roof jumping as a date?
Fight
Making up
Will you marry me?
Wedding
I love you!
Brother?
Leo's jealous of Alfie?!
Alfies Gone!
Hes back
Sibling fights
Goddamnit Karai!
Alfie saves the day
Turning Alfie into a ninja
Stay away Shredder!
Immune to mutagen
Quick escape
Wheres April and Casey
Searching and fighting
A new power
Party
Alone together
We had a son?
Leave without me

Mating season :0

477 8 0
By DarkSparkleX

I woke up to Leo softly caressing my skin. "L-Leo" He smirked he came really close to my ear and whispered "You know Carli, mating season has started" My eyes widened. He laid me on my bed and began to remove my pj top. I wasn't wearing a bra so he didn't need to take that off. He began to suck at my nipples giving them both the same treatment. He planted kisses all the way down my stomach and slid off my shorts and panties. He shoved his hard shaft into me. I moaned and he smirked. He turned into a complete different person. He continued doing this until I came all Over his hard shaft and moaned. "Ahh Fuck" He moaned as he came into me. We were both breathless. "Damn" Leo said.

Leo's Pov
"Damn" I said. This was my first time, and it was amazing. How did me, a turtle manage to get with her, a beautiful amazing girl. I guess I owe it all to master splinter seeing as he's the one who took her in. I really do love her, and I have done since forever. She's so beautiful and she's so kind and nice. She's always looking out for the team trying to make us safe. She is a awesome member of it, and she really helps me lead the time. I bet everybody would be jealous if people actually knew us. Also she's an amazing fighter and she's so cool I just love her so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
212K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
279K 8K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
217K 10.9K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...