ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ YOᑌ [ZhanYi ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ]...

By kaushi330

Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Beginning of the Journey
Chapter 3: Adapting
Chapter 4: Jie's Departure
Chapter 5: First Encounter
Chapter 6: Cold Prince
Chapter 7: Rude
Chapter 8: Sudden Attack
Chapter 9: Saved by Him
Chapter 10: Closeness
Chapter 11: Feeling Guilty
Chapter 12: Worried
Chapter 13: Peahen
Chapter 14: Angry Bunny
Chapter 15: Portraits
Chapter 16: Confused
Chapter 17: Yellow Mountain
Chapter 18: First Kiss
Chapter 19: After the Sunset
Chapter 20: About his crush
Chapter 21: In Wuyuan
Chapter 22: Not Anymore
Chapter 23: Back to Shanghai
Chapter 24: Taking Care
Chapter 25: It's Him
Chapter 26: Revelation
Chapter 27: All Yours
Chapter 28: He is Fine
Chapter 29: Confession
Chapter 30: Flustered
Chapter 31: Shameless
Chapter 32: Love Birds
Chapter 33: Opening Ceremony
Chapter 34: First Date
Chapter 35: Bring It On
Chapter 36: Always You
Chapter 37: Dense Bunny
Chapter 38: Sudden News
Chapter 39: Back in the days
Chapter 40: A-Yuan
Chapter 41: Happily Ever After
Epilogue

Chapter 2: Welcome to Shanghai

2.4K 194 8
By kaushi330

After few minutes they arrive at their destination.A butler opened the gate and let them in.Yibo's eyes widened when he saw the house,which was surrounded by a large gate and a wall.There was a magnificent two storey house at the far end of the garden.Home garden was quite vast and beautifully designed.Yibo saw a swing and few wooden benches in a quite,green and flourishing setting.He thought it would be great to read a book here in his leisure time,because he loves reading.On the left side of the garden he notice few outdoor excercise machines.His eyes twinkled with joy.

They were welcomed by a lovely woman in her fifties.
"Hi Linwen.It's been a long time.Have you been well? And is this Yibo?"

"Yes aunty.This is Yibo.The one I told you about."

"Hi dear! You are such a sweet boy.I heard it's your first time visiting here.Welcome to Shanghai."
She said with a warm smile.

"Thank you Mrs.Xiao."
Yibo uttered politely while bowing.

"Come on dear.Don't be so formal.Call me aunty."

"Yes aunty."Yibo smiled.

The lady led them to the living room and three of them sat down on the couch.

"You know that we didn't let anyone stay here except you and Jiang.But I couldn't refuse your request when I heard about Yibo's situation."
She said kindly while looking at Yibo.

When Mrs.Xiao got to know about Yibo's father's death and how he found a job by giving up his studies in order to take care of his ill mother and little brother,she felt sad for him.

"Yes aunty.You were a great help.It is his first time visiting here and he is not familiar here cuz I was reluctant to keep him in an unknown place.More than that,it is convenient for him because his office is within walking distance from here.That's why I was desperate and asked you for a favor."

"Don't worry Linwen. At home ,it's just me, A-Cheng and the little one.So Yibo make you feel like home dear.okay?Tell me if you need anything."

"Thanks aunty."
A warm smile appeared on Yibo's face.

"Yanli said she would come after a few weeks. What about Zhan? Hasn't he graduated yet?"

"He graduated last week Linwen. He'll be here in a couple of weeks.He wants to open a studio after all."

"No wonder.He is always interested in that aspect.Even his degree is related to photography."

While Linwen and Mrs.Xiao catch up with each other, Yibo's eyes wondered around the place, playing with his fingers.

The interiors were extremely modern and elegant. Also it appears to be ravishing. Yibo overheard their conversion while wandering his eyes around the place.

"It reminds me of how he threw tantrums at you when me and Jiang first moved here, claiming he doesn't want outsiders to disturb his peaceful life."
Linwen chuckled as he remembered that day.

"Yes, that brat is really stubborn.I didn't tell him I let someone stay here again, so he will have another tantrum again after being here."
Mrs.Xiao burst out of laughing.

"But Cheng says otherwise.He is very happy to have another gege.He always complains about how boring it is to be in home alone."

Linwen, who had been chatting for a while halt for lunch at Mrs.Xiao's request.After lunch,he got ready to leave.

"How is mian's condition?"
Mrs.Xiao finally asked about Linwen's wife's condition.Linwen's face saddened with the question.

"She is suffering a lot aunty,both physically and mentally.It's too much for her to endure."
Linwen uttered sadly.

"Do not hesitate to call us in case of an emergency.okay?You can call Yanli at any time.We will always be there for you."

"Yes aunty.I know.Thanks."
Linwen thanked her and turned to Yibo.

"Take care of yourself.Call me if you need anything. "
Linwen patted his head, left some money in Yibo's hand and with tears in his eyes, he bid final good bye to them.Yibo is just like his brother to him.

With teary eyes Yibo stared at his uncle's sight till he disappeared from the view.

"Come here dear.I'll take you to the room."
After Linwen disappeared from sight, Mrs.Xiao called him.

Yibo followed her.

"I have prepared the same room used by Linwen when he is here."
Mrs.Xiao showed him a room with an attached bathroom.The room is quite big.A bed,table,a closet, and few other things were there in the room.

After Mrs.Xiao left the room, Yibo had a quick shower and started to unpack his things.

Yibo can see the home garden and the gate through the window.After few minutes Yibo saw a high school boy entering the gate and walking towards the house.Seeing Yibo near the window,the boy cutely smiled at him and Yibo smiled back.

After a while he heard a crying of a baby.

"He must be Yanli jie's baby."
Yibo though while arranging his things and suddenly he heard a knock on the door.
Yibo went to the door and opened it.He saw a boy who had smiled with him earlier, holding a small baby in his arms.

"You must be Yibo gege. My name is Cheng.Mom said that you'd be here today.When I saw you through the window I knew it had to be you."
He said while smiling.

"He looks exactly like his mother."
Yibo remarked.

"Hi Cheng.I'm Wang Yibo.Is this Yanli jie's baby?"
Yibo smiled widely.

"Yes he is."
Yibo coddled the little boy.The baby boy giggled with his round puppy eyes and jumped into Yibo's arms.

"You're such a cute pie."
Yibo kissed his cheeks lovingly.The baby boy started to play with yibo's collar with his tiny palms.

"So adorable."
Yibo mumbled, looking at the baby boy.

"It's weird."
Cheng uttered with widening eyes.

"What is weird?"
latter one asked curiously.

"A-Yuan don't go near strangers. If someone goes near him and try to coddle him, he starts to cry his heart out.He must be really like you."

"Oh really.I'm glad.By the way, How old is him?"

"One year and three months."

Yibo couldn't stop kissing the chubby cheeks of the cute pie.

"I heard Linwen gege is your uncle. Are you also from Wuyuan countryside?"
Cheng asked.

"Yeah, I'm also from Wuyuan."

"I heard it's beautiful there.Isn't it?"

"Yes.It's most beautiful in the Spring and Autumn.Canola blossoms are abundant in the Springtime.It's quite hazy in the autumn but vividly colored foliage is fascinating.Most of the travellers visit during those seasons."

"I want to visit there too."
Cheng whined childishly.

"Let's go on a vacation then. But there are no such amenities like here."
Yibo explained.

"That's totally fine.I want to enjoy the scenery.I just love the healthy green foliage, fresh air,quiet and peaceful environment in the countryside."

While they were talking, the baby boy made himself comfy in Yibo's warm arms and peacefully drifted to sleep. Even though Cheng wanted to chat with Yibo further, he quickly took Yuan from Yibo's arms and left the room to keep the baby in the cot.

After Cheng left, Yibo arranged his leftovers back in order.Since he have to go to the new office tomorrow,he organized a file containing necessary documents and kept it on the table. After everything is done, he jumped onto the bed and thought about his new life started today.

"This family is really nice. Aunty,Cheng... according to uncle, Yanli Jie is nice too..All I have to worry about now is that Zhan guy or whoever.we'll see..It would be nice if the co-workers of the new office were also pleasant."

To be continued...

.
.
.

Another boring chapter 😬 I'll try to write a long chapter next.
Sorry for late update as well as for the possible mistakes.
Feel free to comment.

Stay safe sweethearts ❤️ Love ya 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
162K 9.5K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
528K 34.1K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
55.2K 3K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...