TBOAH and TOTCF react to TOTCF

By ItsYourNyx

The Greek Goddess of Night Nyx is bored and frustrated by the events taking place in the world of TBOAH, so s... More

Prologue
So, who are you?
Have you missed us?
Wiki? What's that?
How they met Raon Miru
You are Loved

They Arrived

6.9K 289 141
By ItsYourNyx

AN: Some Characters may be OOC. You may encounter some typographical errors or wrong grammars so deal with me since English is not my first language ^_^

Timeline:
TBOAH : After the Plaza Terror Incident
TOCF : After Cale got water AP

--------------------------------------------------

Choi-Han was frustrated. His mind is in turmoil and he can't think straight upon seeing the aftermath of the plaza terror incident. He managed to stop the half of it but thinking about the people who died and he failed to save, his heart keep on aching and the anger he felt to the secret organization grew.

He kept thinking if he did something wrong his whole life to experience series of pain and despair. Every time he's happy, something was bad bound to happen and ruin it, his family figures constantly slipping within his grasp. He thought that he shouldn't feel anything for anyone in order to keep them, and that if he built walls within himself, nothing bad would happen.

His thoughts got cut through after hearing the voice of Rosalyn.

"Choi Han! we are done helping with the injured people, now go to the priests to heal your wounds. Stop standing like a statue there and heal your wounds!" He can hear a glimpse of frustration and irritation in her voice.

"Right hyung, don't get yourself hurt like this" Lock said

That's when Choi Han realized that he got some minor injuries in his body particularly in his hands. It was not that big deal since he experienced something worse but upon seeing the concerned eyes of the two he decided to get them healed.

He was about to answer them but suddenly, something black that looked a little bit like teleportation magic appeared within the tree of them. It's both beautiful and scary at the same time since it looks like death is going to get them but it's warm enough to make them somehow calm.

"Rosalyn do you have any idea what is this? It looks like a teleportation circle" Choi-Han calmly said but his eyes was chaotic.

"N-no I've never seen something like this before and it's a lot more different and powerful to Mage's mana nor teleportation magic. It's like a dragons or more powerful than that" Rosalyn stuttered a little being shocked by the sudden development.

"What should we do then? Noona? Hyung?" Lock asked somehow panicking.

"Are we the only one experiencing this? what about the---" Choi-Han's words got cut out as their body and vision suddenly got blurred and they lost their consciousness while being teleported to Nyx's Dimension. 

--------------------------------------------------

The problem was that eating and living was so damn hard.

"...Ha."

A deep sigh came out of Cale's mouth.

'Delicious.'

The piece of steak he placed in his mouth was juicy and instantly melted on his tongue.

"It's so good after almost dying. I guess it really is better to eat after going through some struggles."

Cale shared his sentiments out loud.

Plop.
Tang.
Puuk.

He then flinched at the noises he heard and turned his head.
On, Hong, and Raon.
On dropped the piece of meat that was in her mouth, Hong dropped the dessert plate in his paws, and Raon dropped the knife in his paw onto the table, floor, and on top of a piece of meat in order. Raon's pupils started to shake as he shouted out loud.

"B, being alive is being great and mighty!"
"I agree! You need to be alive to eat!"
"Mary unnie said that death is the only time you cannot eat. You need to live in order to eat."

Hong and On commented after Raon.
Cale nodded his head.

"Of course. You have to be alive to eat."
"You have to keep living."
"Of course."

On wagged her tail at Cale's casual response before munching on the piece of meat again. Cale wiped the sauce off of the side of On's mouth, which was usually not needed as she was normally a meticulous eater.
Hong and Raon were getting a bunch of stuff on their faces as well.

Cale had to keep wiping things off of the children's faces. The kittens would wag their tails and the Dragon would flutter his wings every time he did that, but Cale didn't care about that.

However, there was someone who was quite concerned about what he was seeing.

The ancient Dragon Eruhaben was sitting at the table as well. His gaze was stuck on Cale and Raon without moving.

"Cale Henituse."
"Yes sir."

Cale took the cup of lemonade from Ron before answering. Eruhaben continued to speak.

"You will die if your plate breaks one more time."
"Cough!"

Cale almost choked.

"Goldie! Why are you saying something that'll make me want to destroy the world?"

The chaotic eyes of the children averaging nine-years-old turned back toward Cale.
Even Beacrox, who was bringing in more food on a tray, and Ron, who was patting the coughing Cale's back, started to frown.
The ancient Dragon said what he needed to say.

"Cale, your plate grew way too big. That is why it will be impossible to recover if it breaks once more. So, make sure to take good care of yourself."

Cale was about to respond to Eruhaben when they were suddenly shrouded in a black teleportation, as if by magic. Except for Cale, who calmly observed their situation, they were all terrified. They eventually calmed down after seeing him.

"Eruhaben-Nim do you know something about this?" Cale asked.

"I'm not sure but it smells and felt like Gods. The only being who can do this is either dragons of them anyway but I'm not sure" Eruhaben responded.

"Maybe it's that motherfucking god of death again?" Cale mumbled which all of them heard courtesy of their hearing abilities.

"Oho- if that so then maybe we can just go and kill some gods?" Ron said while walking in the room displaying his benign smile which made Cale shiver. He thought that Ron is more scary than of the Gods.

"Lemonade Gramps is right we should go and fuck the hell out of the Gods!" Raon suddenly shouted. The red kitten Hong immediately agreed to it while On is shaking her head feeling bad for their father.

Eruhaben looked at Cale upon hearing Raon while the latter only avoided his gaze.

"That's a good idea but father, didn't they say that we can't kill Gods?" Beacrox chimed in

"Then we should at least torture the---" just like Choi Han of the other world his words got cut as their body and vision got blurred until they lost their consciousness.

--------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, the being who is responsible for the peculiar events happened in two world was just elegantly sipping her tea while waiting for her visitors to finally wake up and react to some good things.

"I'm pretty sure I only made them unconscious for a 30 minutes so why are they still asleep?" She mumbled, somehow confused but decided to forget it upon seeing some of the people show signs of waking up.

She arranged her already perfect posture when they all regained their consciousness one by one but she pretended not to notice the looks and questions they are giving her. Nyx just kept on sipping her tea while not looking at their direction. Not that they can do anything about it.

When she confirmed that all of them are awake, she finally looked at them and took out her veil, revealing her beautiful face that's more than of the dragons. She clapped two times in order to get their attention.

"Welcome mortals, I am Nyx the Goddess of Night. I know you're wondering why did you suddenly got teleported here or what so I'll answer you. I brought you here to help the world of people in the left (TBOAH) by giving them information about the future events they will encounter as I can see that your world might fall into despair. While the people on the right (TOCF) is also the same but it is to prevent Cale Henituse from sacrificing himself too much. Do you have any questions?"

They felt like they were blessed upon hearing the voice of the Goddess, she looks too divine but also intimidating that some of them are afraid to ask questions or even talk. Besides she can kill them effortlessly.

"Nyx-Nim h-how about our world? some bad things might happen there but we are here in this place." TBOAH Rosalyn asked earning nods from others.

"Oh don't worry about it, I already stopped the time in your world with some help of my friends. As long as you're here the time there would stay the same." She calmly said

"But why are you doing this? What do you gain from it? it's not like you're just doing it because you are bored" (TCF) White Star said that made the Goddess laugh seeing the villain seems interested. Maybe he wants to kill her to replace her as a God but that is if he has a chance pftt.

"Tsk White Lunatic. It's funny because that's really the reason why I did this. Hmm what would I gain? maybe entertainment upon seeing your downfall? i don't know but there's a lot hero's can gain. I'm not sure if you can gain something about this though. Are you complaining hmm?" majority of them gulped hearing the threatening voice of her. TCF White Star wanted to threaten her too but he decided not too because it's waste of energy, not because he felt threatened and afraid.

"Anyway don't worry, I just really want to help you and be somehow entertained. No need to be afraid since I'm not going to hurt you" She added while smiling to make the atmosphere less tense.

*Sigh; why are humans so easily scared?
She persevered

"Is that all? no other questions?"

"What are we going to do Nyx-nim? are we going to do chores to have the information?" TCF Gashan asked, wanting to get the information to finally fuck the enemies up.

"Pfttt, you're not going to do any chores; you're just going to react to some scenes I'll show that happened or may happen in your world," she replied, thinking that the chores he's referring to are things like washing dishes or clothes. She knows it's not it, but she can't stop thinking about it and chuckled. Gashan only nodded, relieved that it was so simple.

Cale, who was just observing everything and listening to their conversations thought that maybe they will be reacting to life of Choi-Han so he nodded in satisfaction knowing that he may be showed less in the scenes.

Nyx who knows what Cale thinks looked at him with a pitying gaze.

"That's all? okay, just wait for me for a few minutes while I prepare the chapters, remember NO VIOLENCE ALLOWED, the moment you tried to harm anyone here you will most likely receive a consequence, also if you're hungry you can just say it like 'I want pizza' then a pizza will appear like this" a pizza appeared in Nyx's hand and she took a bite.

They were all taken aback and amazed by it. It means they can eat and drink whatever they want in this room! While Cale is petting Raon, On, and Hong, their eyes sparkle. Nyx suddenly felt like she will get scammed. 

"The bathroom is in the back, if you want to rest or nap, the bedrooms are on the left side, and the tortur—- training room rather is on the right side, this is the only room where violence is permitted. That's all, if you have anything else to say or ask, just ask it to my assistant here Maya. Ciao!" She then pointed her finger at a cute dog sitting beside her, which they only noticed now, and disappeared.

Meanwhile, the people who remained in the room breathed a sigh of relief when Nyx left.
The Goddess appears approachable but intimidating, so they keep their guards up, and now that she's gone, they've had time to observe the place and the people in it, which has made the room chaotic.

"What the? What are the trash like you doing here?" TBOAH Choi Han exclaimed to TBOAH Cale, who only held two bottles in his hand and drank without regard for his surroundings. Choi Han was enraged by his actions because he still remembered this guy's insult to his family. He isn't as enraged right now, but he still holds a grudge.

"Trash? Who? Cale-nim? He's not a Trash!" TCF Choi-Han abruptly shouted to his parallel self, and the others claimed to have seen a pair of dog ears and tails ready to protect their owner, but TBOAH Choi-Han only scoffed seeing the action of his other self while also wondering why is he like that.

"Right, our father isn't garbage!" Said the three children, and no one retorted because who the hell would upset the kids?!

"Cale-nim what should we do? Are we just going to stay here?" TCF Choi-Han whispered to Cale who's just beside him.

"Hmm, it doesn't appear to be dangerous, so let's just stay here and escape if something bad happens," he replied. Choi-Han nodded and stood motionless, observing everyone.

Cale, on the other hand, was fantasizing about living a slacker life in this dimension, and his eyes sparkled at the opportunity as he leaned on his chair and closed his eyes to take a nap too lazy to go the the bedroom.

"You! You look so strong! How about we have a fight?" TBOAH Toonka exclaimed to Archie, causing the other to look at them. TBOAH Archie only scowled at him; if he fights Toonka, he will be beaten to a pulp by the Whale King Shickler, so no. Not when there are a lot of people around.

"Go fight other people, I'm not interested," he replied, prompting Toonka to scoff and seek out another strong opponent.

TCF Toonka eventually agreed to fight him because he wants to put his other self's strength to the test. They both go to the Tortu—— Training Room. If you're wondering, TCF Toonka suggested it after remembering goddess Nyx's words that there will be consequences if they fight here. Both Harol looked at TCF Toonka, stunned and proud that he had suddenly become intelligent.

TBOAH Rosalyn, on the other hand, is dazed and shocked after seeing a young black dragon on the other side. She was even more taken aback when she realized her other self was stronger than she was. She resolved to work hard and get stronger.

The dragons in the second isle of the back are simply observing their surroundings, and they occasionally chat with their parallel selves to pass the time and learn more about their world.
The royalties and nobles who teleported here are having private conversations about who knows, which we don't need to know because it will only hurt our brains.

People with Dark attributes, such as Dark Elves and Vampires, are on the side, wearing either their disguise or robes. They are just sitting or resting because they are afraid of being caught by others. They occasionally talk to each other or their other selves, but they mostly stay in their sit or rest.

And if you're curious about both Clopeh? TCF Clopeh is currently brainwashing TBOAH Clopeh with TCF Mary, whom he was passionately listening to, as well as TBOAH Mary, who appears surprised by their story. He suddenly considered following Cale into their world to witness and be a part of his legend. His eyes twinkled at the prospect.

Meanwhile, TBOAH Cale experienced chills, as if something major was about to happen to him. He just shrugged it off as if it were nothing and drank the rest of the alcohol in the bottle he's holding. He seems passionate about his acting as a trash.

--------------------------------------------------

2654 words, not that long but pretty good for first chapter I guess? Hope you like it ^_^

If you have any chapters, wiki, AU or song fic that you want them to react to just comment it :))

Anyway see you on the next ud!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
188K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

106K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
844K 39.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...