Valentine With Wings | ✓

Bởi krit_writes

|| Valentine special 2022 || "Date me," He said being straight forward. "Are you out of your mind, I will nev... Xem Thêm

}•{Prologue
}•{ Character Aesthetics
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 8|
|Epilogue|
|Bonus Chapter|

|Chapter 7|

449 56 113
Bởi krit_writes

Happy Reading♡

- - - - - - - -
~Main to kisiki hoke yeh bhi na jaani,
Ruth hai ye do pal ki ya rehgi sada~
🎶
- - - - - - - -

"This one is about fake dating," Adit said and Antara glared at him.

"Ok, don't give me your murderous glare, I don't want to die as a virgin," Adit said making her wide her eyes.

"You are behaving like a horny teenager," Antara said, smacking his arm with a book.

"That was an adult talk," Adit said, winking.

"Adults talk my foot," Antara said, rolling her eyes.

"Ok let's focus on the work," Adit said, taking another book.

"Says the one who was discussing his adult life a minute ago," Antara said looking at Adit.

"Whatever," He said and Antara chuckled.

"So we have to set up bools according to genre," Adit said and Antara collected the book.

They were currently arranging their stall.

As in the evening the fair will get started and every couple had to sell out the books.

"Antara, you know what it is today," Adit said, smiling cheekily.

"Adit, no I am not playing this with you, shoo sit back to your side," Antara said, pushing him.

"What baby, it's a kiss day today you know, you should give me a kiss," Adit said leaning on the chair.

"I would never give my first kiss to you, and stop calling me with these endearments. I don't like it," Antara said, pointing a finger at him.

The thought of Antara giving love to someone else other than him. 

Made a sudden hole inside his heart that was filled with numerous feelings and waves.

He held her forefinger and pulled her to himself with a bare minimum distance between them.

"I will be the only one to give you your first kiss," Adit said looking into her eyes.

Adit had no idea why he said those words to her.

Maybe the waves of unpleasant thought flickering inside his already messed up made him utter it.

He suddenly felt a wave of pain starting from his foot and reaching to every bit of his body and he yelled in pain.

He looked down and Antara hit on his foot. He immediately left her and sat on the chair holding his foot.

"Stop creeping me out," Antara said, smirking proudly.

"You are such a devil, it's painful. I think you breaked my bone. Remember if it happens you will pay my hospital bills," Adit said with a painful expression.

"You should have thought before saying that to me, '' Antara said, raising her eyebrows.

"I was talking about Hershey kisses," Adit said, taking out the packet from his bag.

"You were talking about them," Antara said, trying to take the packet.

"Now you will not get this, you hurted me, Ouchh, I think I need a doctor," Adit again cried with pain.

"Stop it drama queen, I didn't even hit you that hard, I know you are trying to make me guilty," Antara said sitting beside him.

For sure Adit wanted to irritate her and make her feel guilty but now he was enjoying her adorable expression the way she was talking to him with a pout.

"It's really painful, Antara," He said, leaning on his chair.

Antara looked at him with guilt, she thought she wouldn't have hurt him this badly though the hit was slow. Still seeing him in pain broke something inside her.

She leaned down to check upon his legs and seeing this Adit's eyes went wide and he immediately stood up ignoring the little pain.

"What the fuck, don't touch my legs,"Adit whisper yelled at her.

"I was just trying to apply ointment," She said, taking out the ointment from her small box.

"Give me, I will apply myself," He said and Antara smiled contentedly.

"You are very pure, you know that," Antara said as he applied the ointment.

"I got to know today from a devilishly beautiful girl," Adit said, winking at her.

"You are a dumbass too," Antara said, chuckling.

"No that's a lie now," Adit said and they both burst out in laughter.

The evening came by and the ground was filled with people from different age groups.

Adit and Antara gave genuine reviews of the books to the buyer's and many people got attracted to their stall.

Their work with coordination was truly appreciable. They were enjoying the fun time together and with that they sold out 16 books from their stall.

They were sitting together gossiping and eating Hershey Kisses when the host of the event came to their shop.

"Hey couple," The host greeted them.

Adit and Antara greeted him back and he looked around the shop. Two other guests were there and they looked into their shop.

"So you both celebrated kiss day with Hershey kisses," One of the judges said.

Adit smiled and held Antara's hand lightly.

"Yeah, we don't like PDA much like other couples out here. We are real and comfortable with each other like this," Adit said, giving him a smile.

"Oh great," They said and moved to the other shop

"Aren't they too much interested in couples' personal life," Antara said, narrowing her eyes.

"Sure they are, I guess they don't have the real one in their life," Adit said laughing.

They both sat down again and after some time the bell rang to close the shops and they both started packing their bags

"Adit you promised me to play guitar and also show me those pictures you kept in the locker," Antara said, poking a finger in his arms.

"I will play guitar but I won't show you my paintings," Adit said, packing his bag.

"Why Aduuuu," Antara whined.

"My name is already short, please don't call me this, and my paintings are super private, so a big no," Adit said and they both came out of the Library.

"Aduuuuuuu, please," Antara said, batting her eyelashes.

"Antara I will not even play guitar if you kept calling me this," Adit said glaring at him.

"Huh! Idiot," Antara said and sat on his bike with a sad pout.

Adit adorned her cute pout but he was still in a dilemma whether he likes her or not. Even if he did, what she thought was a major concern for him.

Reaching his apartment they got inside and sat on his balcony.

Adit picked up his guitar and looked at Antara smiling.

He started playing the slow tune and Antara closed her eyes feeling the slow soothing tune.

"Tum meri raat ka haseen khwab ban jao,
Tum hi khwab ki ek aas ban jao" 

They both sang together and looked at each other.

"Tum hi mere dil ka pyaar ban jaoo,
Tum hi mere pyaar ki aas ban jao"

Unknowingly looked into each other's eyes. Adit and Antara poured out their feelings while diving into the smoothness of music.

The music that connects every soul today mingled their souls into one in an uncanny manner.

Hello,
How was the part? Do you guys liked it?

Well Adit is such a drama queen

Now did you liked their cute banter?

Antara calling Adit as Aduuuu 🤭🤧

Their singing together 🥺🤧

Also they were pouring their feelings in such a different way, limited to only their heart.

Tomorrow is Valentine day, you guys will get a double update for sure.
Both the chapters will be special.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4M 63.5K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
112K 8.5K 104
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...
1.8M 85.1K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
2M 106K 97
The story is set about in the beautiful beach city of Mangalore... It's about love, simplicity, want, family values, passion, romance, jealousy, and...