RAMBLE

Oleh myelegy

Let me ramble, talk, cry, scream, whisper, whimper Let me get the words out So at least I have comfort Before... Lebih Banyak

I hate white noise
11:11
Repeating question
For the first ime
Ichor
Quote about Ancient Greek Olympics
don't.
Run, run, run
The irony
Art =
Quote someone told me
You became unintentionally a part of my life
Be who you want to be
The thing that binds me
eye for a world
a log for no one
the effect that came on me
my minature identy crisis
11:11
poetry made during school
operative words
a quote i found in a book
price of gas
Questioning
sos
i revolve around others
im a cynic
realization
mentally draining
ATTENTION
If i could write a speech this would be it
"mom or dad"
A past dream
Painful calculations
A question
A question i would ask everyone if i could
art connected to grief
ragged breaths & labored heartbeats
desperation for love
something that needs to be known
materialism
rotten
movie quote i thought to be noteworthy
"death is staring me in the face every single morning"
a woman amongst hunans
the childhood of a young man
my death and what comes with it
pain
art_X
summer
loneliness
old habits
new me
the beach

I wonder

13 3 0
Oleh myelegy

I wonder what people do everyday, I wonder what people do that makes them think, "I wonder if anyone would have expected me to be like this" too. I wonder if a person has ever related to me and thought about me without me being there and truly cared about me. I wonder if a person or people have ever thought about me with or without a reason to, I wonder what that reason may have been as well. I wonder if I'm on someone's mind. I wonder if I could ever genuinely and wholeheartedly be loved by someone. I wonder what I will be like in the future, I wonder how I will change and stay the same. I wonder if I did something different in the past, would I have turned about different? I wonder if the color of things are perceived the exact same way as me and I wonder if people are reminded of the exact same feeling I do when they are reminded of an emotion. I wonder if I am thought about, I wonder how I am perceived to different people. I wonder if people have ever done this exact same thing as me. I wonder if people's words are thought a different way than the way I was told or thought of them. I wonder if a person could ever wonder the same exact things as me. I wonder if someone will ever miss me, I wonder if someone will cry for me. I wonder if people like and dislike the same things I like and dislike about myself. I wonder if someone is willing to take a risk for me. I wonder if someone is willing to trust me, I wonder if someone does trust me. I wonder if someone would cry for me, and I wonder why. I wonder if someone would or will hug and hold me. I wonder if someone would listen to me with complete attention and fascination, I wonder if they would listen with the same amount of intrigue and thought that I give into my words. I wonder if someone will say the exact same things that I want them to say. I wonder if someone will do the exact same things that I want them to do.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.8K 131 15
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
91.4K 4.3K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
10.6K 487 77
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...