Identity (Complete)

De marVex044

"I hate my life" You always thought to yourself. (Y/n) is a medical student who is about to graduate on coll... Mai multe

First things First
Chapter 1: wake up
Chapter 2: New me?
Chapter 3: saved
Chapter 4: intruder
Chapter 5: New Home
Chapter 6: Training #1
Chapter 7: Training #2
Chapter 8: Injury
Chapter 9: Leisure
Chapter 10: First task
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Adventure with Deimos
Chapter 13: Stuck
Chapter 14: Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Escapee
Chapter 16: probing
Chapter 17: Cold breeze
Chapter 18: Scathe
Chapter 19: Outburst
Chapter 21: Reckless
Chapter 22: Regret
Chapter 23: Fooled
Chapter 24: Purgatory
Chapter 25: misconception
Chapter 26: Aggravation
Chapter 27: Truth
Chapter 28: Roll Call
Chapter 29: Rigid
Chapter 30: Rigid #2
Chapter 31: Final Line
Chapter 32: End of the End
Chapter 33: (alternate ending) Dream
Chapter 34: (True ending) Peace

Chapter 20: The hunt

1.1K 46 41
De marVex044

It was a cold morning, the cold breeze enters beneath your cloth causing you to shiver. Hank had finally come up with a plan and Doc had located where Auditor was. It was the final… the final showdown to finish this madness once and for all.

You plopped down your heavy backpack full of medical supplies on the sofa since you knew that this mission is going to be big. You also grabbed some ropes and shackles in case you get rampage again.

Deimos was also in the living room, strange Sanford wasn't with him. Mostly Sanford and Deimos are the ones that are early in the living room playing with each other. But it was only Deimos… staring at the window indulging himself with deep thoughts.

He seems bothered…

His thumbs continuously fiddling while he bit on the burning cigar in his mouth.

(y/n): You okay Dei?

You placed a hand in his back that causes him to be startled, snapping back to reality. He glanced at your face and began to calm down.

Deimos: I don't know… 

Deimos: I suddenly feel scared…

(y/n): everyone also seems to be bothered by the task at hand. It's normal.

Deimos nodded, you felt that your reply wasn't the thing that will satisfy him. You, too, began to feel uneasy.

Sanford finally joined in the living room and saw Deimos who is clearly isn't in his usual state. He gave you a confused expression.

(y/n): He's having anxiety.

You whispered, which caused him to frown. Sanford went to Dei's side and immediately comforts him.

Sanford: I'll talk to him, you should prep yourself for the mission today.

You nodded, you left them having this feeling of uncomfortable, your heart pounds as if was your running.

You decided to sat back at the front porch since it was your favorite spot in the base and it helps you to cool down.

Your now sweaty hands had finally made contact on the cold chair making yourself comfortable on the view with the slight whistle of winds at the back.

I wonder how this world be like if everything turned back to normal…

Probably hotdog stands are everywhere.

You chuckled in your mind.

:You look stressed.

You lifted your head to the flamboyant voice and stood up at the tall man who was wiping his blade with a rag.

(y/n): I think so? I started to feel this uneasiness lately.

Hank: Everyone here looks uneasy, even Doc. I understand, since the task we're going to take are really life threatening.

well that's comfortable to hear

You saracastically thought, you noticed him staring at his blade cleaning the remaining blood stains from past missions he took with the rug in his hand.

(y/n): Aren't you sacred?

Hank: Not a thing. I haven't felt those since the day this madness happened.

You nodded, Touché, since he experience dying before therefore he isn't afraid of dying again.

Hank: you sure like the view.

(y/n): yeah… it kinda reminds me of home. 

Hank halted on what his doing and stared at you for a second. He glanced at those little smile radiating in your face as you began reminiscing again to your past.

Hank: Do you really hate your world? Do you… really hate everyone?

The questions causes you to startled, you didn't expect him to ask like that. Giving him this confused expression, letting out a sigh at the end.

(y/n): Honestly… I miss it, I miss my apartment, my school, the peace… but… should I keep striving to live there?…

(y/n): No one's gonna care for me there anyway rather than here.

You pouted, indulging yourself in thoughts.

Hank: Well if you say that you wanted to be here then do it, but if your inner self really wants to be back. It's better to go back, since you don't really hate it, you love it. That's why your still missing it.

Hank's advice painfully strikes your realization, maybe your just looking at it in another way. Maybe the entire time your the one whose being toxic.

(y/n): Thanks for that… I really need it.

Doc: Hey you two, Deimos and San are already ready. You guys ready to go?

You both looked at each otger before synchronously nod and went back inside the base.

____________________

Doc: I've finally located Auditor's Improbability machine. The machine can be found on the north side of nevada and the other one is from Auditor's watchtower. The improbability machine is what keeps this madness…alive. Once we took this thing out… we can finally have the normality restoration.

Deimos: T-that means everything will be finally back to normal right?

Doc: Yes, but the thing is we have to fight Auditor once and for all.

You all gulped in nervousness, imagining that guy can instantly wiped you all if one of you are out of focus.

Doc: Hank will be the first one who'll raid in, he'll give us a signal ifeverything is clear before us gets there. You three, your tasks is to find and destroy the cloning machines so that they won't multiply more. While I catch up with hank and locate the machine.

Doc: *sigh* let's just hope our plan won't change on any circumstances.

Doc: ready up your earpiece and Hank… please be careful.

Hank:… I'll try….

Hank immediately drove alone all the way to the targeted base where the drive was in. The sun was already up but the fog is still thick, Hank did not waste anymore time as he hit the gas pedal as hard as he can so he can reach the destination immediately.

---in comms---

Doc: Hank, you good?

Hank: yeah… still on the road here.

Doc: good, (y/n) sneaked some bandages and gauges in your knapsack in case you get in trouble. 

Hank glanced on the bag beside him.

How did (y/n) can able to sneak my things without my notice?

Hank questioned, mostly he sense that someone is rummaging his things even if he's not near. He got used to it on Deimos behavior. 

Hank squirmed his hands on the bag making sure that (y/n) really put's some medic supplies in his bag. He took it out and saw a note on top of the kit.

be careful :)

Hank read that piece of note from (y/n) as he felt this emotion that he haven't felt in a long time.

Happy.

Hank: *tsk* Doc really got himself a good deal.

Hank said while driving, (y/n) had been a huge impact in the family that causes each of them to change. It makes the whole base… lively again. But… if all of them are now happy…what about         (y/n)?… are they really sure that (y/n) feels the same? Are they really sure that (y/n) will prefer to stay in this world rather than the world (y/n)'s living in?

Hank was glad that (y/n)'s around but they will all be at that point where (y/n) will decide where (y/n)'s want to stay. It will be heartbreaking for everyone in this family. Hank stood there having this slight pain in his chest. His confused on this sensation he was experiencing right now. The pain he was having causing him to feel... sad.

this will just lose my focus at hand

Hank said as he shakes his head to regain focus. He let himself drowned with thoughts, not knowing that he was already at the base.

____________________

Hank sneaked at the back door of the base, a surveilance camera can be seen above the door emitting a red rays on it's field of view.

Hank saw two guys smoking at the back,  probably talking about the wanted poster of sanford and Dei.

He sneaked up behind the grunt and  instantly cracked the guy's head making a sickening sound, before his pal react Hank grabbed the knife in his hip and lunge it towards the guy's throat, piercing, immediately bathing his own hand's with the guy's blood until the guy finally collapsed.

Hank didn't bother to hide the body, getting caught didn't faze him, instead the enemies faze him. 

As hank went inside, he noticed corpses laying down on the hallway. They're seems fresh.

someones in here…

Hank poses his gun and his guard up as he cautiously walk through out the base, corpses lying everywhere some are shot, others have dents in their head and some are torned apart like a paper, exposing the guy's rib cage. But that doesn't concern Hank. He need to take this guy immediately.

---in comms---

Hank: the coast is clear

Doc: Good we'll get there right aw-

*rumble*

*crash!*

*rumble*

Hank: hold on.

Hank heard a crashing sound on the upper floor. He immediately went over it with his knife out not hesitantly to stab it if someones try to surge on him. 

He sneaked behind one of the crates to check out the rampage happening.

---in comms---

Doc: Hank? What was that noise?

Hank: Auditor is here… it looks like he was fighting someone. 

Hank tries to fix his gaze on the person Auditor was battling. A bearded man may be seen attempting to shoot Auditor in the head, he wearing tinted shades, a grey coat similar to Deimos, and a dazzling yellow floating around his head.

---in comms---

Hank: shit, It's christoff. 

Doc: what?! What's his doing there?

Hank: I don't know, he's probably aiming for the drive too.

Doc: just stay out of them until we get th-

Auditor: ENOUGH!! YOU'VE DONE A LOT OF MESS, HOW ABOUT I BLOW YOUR RING OUT WITH THIS GUN.

Hank's eyes widened when he saw Auditor summon an AT4, therefore Christoff built a shield before Auditor fired the enormous gun, which caused a large explosion in the area. Hank attempted to flee, but the collision was so great that he had already been exposed to radiation from the gun's explosion and flames. Glass fragments burst all across the area, piearced against Christoff's torn face and torso, as well as Hank, before both of them flew out of the destroyed area of the base. After crashing to the ground, all that was left was the sound of a raspy fire crackling near the building.

fuck…

____________________

Sanford: That ain't something…

Deimos: y-yeah… I think we should go…now.

Doc didn't hesitate further as he stepped the gas pedal hoping to get on Hank on time.

---in comms---

(y/n): H-hank?

Your shaky voice said. Trying to contact Hank by the earpiece, only to be left by these fire crackling by the distance. Your guts telling you that something isn't right. The explosion seems massive enough to be heard from all of your earpiece. You know Hank can revive himself but the fact you heard Auditor screaming at the back before the explosion causes you to shiver. Everyone has mixed emotions, especially Deimos who kept fiddling his thumb to keep him busy, you can't help him. You also felt this uneasiness and heavy tense from the tasks you all are taking.

Later on, you smell smoke next to you, which causes your head to whirl. You saw Deimos smoking again releasing the smoke outside the window. You can't help but be concerned; this day has caused him so much stress.

(y/n): we'll be fine… as long as you have a medic you know.

You jokingly said, trying to ease Deimos tension up. He let out a big sigh and gave you this chuckle that was different from before. It hides a slight of fear behind that laugh, guess your joke didn't satisfy him.

Let's just hope we can finish this already

You plead.

Doc: We got company!

A truck passed over by the vehicle as you all greeted a bunch of engineers with a gun that is ready to take fire.

Doc: Cover!

A rapid shot was fired, massive dents and cracks had cause on the windshield. Causing the whole view to be blur. 

(y/n): the car is on fire!

Doc: Ford! Dei! Get them off I can't see the road!

Doc tries to manuever the car as it swerves from left to right causing you to be tighten in the seat. Your realized that you were also near to a cliff one wrong swerve of the car it will be the end of them three. The speedness of the burning car and the truck causes your stomach to felt this butterfly feeling. 

how did they do that?!

You questioned, seeing Dei jumped on top of the vehicle without a sweat and began shooting the engineers inside.

Doc: there's another coming from the back!

Sanford: The truck's are going to crash on ours!

Deimos: we gotta jump!

(y/n): WHAT?!

You screamed, your heart began to beats
fast. You've been in a roller coaster once, yeah sure it was fun but this is life threatening! One slip and your dead. 

Deimos: come on (y/n)!

Deimos yelled at the top of the car, you realized that everyone was already on the truck except you and Deimos. The truck is getting closer and closer to your bumper.

Deimos: Grab my hand!

Deimos lend his hand, you shakily accepted it, Deimos bought you on top of the car as the wind slaps you in the face because of the constant speed. Your body whitened in fear seeing the big truck getting bigger and bigger. This is worst than getting motion sickness from inside.

Deimos: We have to time this! Let's both jump together…

1

Crap my legs unresponsive again!

2

CRAP JUMP!

3!

JUMP (Y/N) FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

You closed your eyes, as Deimos said three you synchronously tried to jump with Deimos not knowing where you fall. Your hand grip tightens on Deimos hand's but that doesn't bother you. 

*thud*

You landed on the metal top of the truck, you let go of deimos hand who had become swollen because of your grip.

(y/n): s-sorry about that!

Deimos: It's fine! I've experienced worst.

Doc: Be steady or you might fall.

Doc said from behind as he grabs you from the back. Dei bravely went inside the driver seat as he throws the grunts outside the vehicle rolling harshly along the road.

Doc: I'll drive!

Deimos: there are more engineers at the back!

Sanford: I'll take those bozos out!

Sanford swings his meat hook and throwed it inside the truck before reeling it like he was doing fishing. He continuously hooking until he can't hook any engineers anymore.

*bang!*

*bang!*

Deimos: San! There still a guy at the back, they're shooting at us!

Sanford: Hold on! I can't hook any!

Sanford desperately tries to hook someone but he failed. You heard a metallic footsteps beneath you. You traced the noise was and pointed your gun towards the metal. You had finally found where the noise was and went on top of it, not hesitantly shooting the metal that pierced through the inside, as you heard a grunt choked in pain.

Sanford: That's some skill. When did you know how to do that?

(y/n): video games.

Doc: Get ready! We're already near!

Doc announced as you carefully stand on top of the truck with Sanford until…

*gasp*

Sanford: (y/n)!

Sanford immediately grabbed your hand, you slipped and your now hanging beside the truck dangling on the cliffside. Your body immediately shifted in fear the view of the cliff scared you. Sanford lifted you on top and help you to get back on your feet.

I should have died!

Sanford: Be careful!

Sanford said as you shakily nodded. Sanford leaned you beside him so that you wont have to slip again. 

let's just be at the base immediately so I can get out of here.

You cried.

The truck halted at the back of the base, Sanford assisted you to get down the truck.

Doc: Let's find Hank quick!

You all agreed and started to inspect in and out of the enemy base. The base is huge than the rest of the base you got into. But what noticed you more are the corpses laying on the floor. Not a single agent can be considered alive. It was quiet, an uneasy silence.

The three continued to search from the ground floor while you decided to look at the upper floor.

Doc: I'll go with you.

Doc instructly said, he didn't want you to go there by yourself. You agreed and cautiously went to the second floor. The elevator seems jammed up so you have to use the stairs which the thing you hate the most.

(y/n): I'll check on the rooms.

Doc: be careful.

You tightly gripped your gun, posing it up whenever you hit a corner. The air is getting warmer whenever you got close on the door at the end. You slowly walked towards the metal door that is busted up and fried. The knob is smoking hot causing your hand to get a slight burn. 

As you open the door the whole room was severely blown up, creating a hole that can clearly see the view from the outside. You inspect the area.

the fire is still on meaning it's still new. Hank must be nearby.

You continue to search the area same for the burned up machines and exposed wires. the machine looks priceless, you brush off the char present on the name one by one until you realize what it was.

---in comms---

(y/n): I found the machine and it's already destroyed!

Doc: Great! Hank must have destroyed it. Dei, San come upstairs, we'll be there (y/n).

(y/n): sure…

As you were busy talking with others in the earpiece a movement has seen at the corner of your vision, you spun back at the massive hole. You squirm your eyes to see a guy with his whole face and body ripped out only to be seen his skull and muscles. And a guy that looks familiar by the distance.

..

..

..

(y/n): Hank?!

You yelled you saw him bloodily on the ground, you immediately jumped down not caring how it hurts for the impact.

---in comms---

(y/n): I saw Hank! He's not responding!

Doc: What?! Where is he?

(y/n): Outside.

You immediately ran towards Hank, you stopped with your eyes widened in shock. His body has severely punctured by glass shards and his limbs was deformed and dislocated. His pulse are not responding.

---in comms---

(y/n): Hurry! I can't feel his pulse!

Doc: We already see you!

You looked behind and saw the three panting in exhaustion but immediately halt as their face shifted in anger.

huh?

Doc: (y/n) get in here quick!

Sanford: ah shit it's the auditor's pet.

Deimos: Fucking traitor.

traitor?

You spun your head back and saw a tall man wearing an old rug clothes with a coat that looks the same from Deimos. But what catches you the most is his face… it took you long to realize who he was.

(y/n): Cole?…

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

28.7K 848 25
As a weak agent is disguise, your main goal is to kill Hank Motherfucker Wimbleton, as well as the shitheads that work with him from the inside. Howe...
1.6K 62 21
It wasnt long until a new Fellow was picked up from the desert sands, an old MERC worker, didnt know much about the city as the others would have hop...
57 13 7
Story is a bit inactive rn TW: This is madness combat, so there will be violence. It's quite detailed. In chapter 1, there's the description of a wom...
3.3K 10 25
A fanfic to the hit awesome Madness Combat Series!! Follow the story of Hank Sanford and Deimos when the madness officially ended and how they start...