☆ ChiLi/TartaLi Oneshots ☆

Από BeesBun_xo

Some ChiLi because I'm actually in love with this ship and if I didn't make a book about them soon I was gonn... Περισσότερα

-Lover-
-Lover pt.2-
-Needy-
-Caught in 4k📷-
-Cat maid cafe-
-Camboy AU-
-BONUS Camboy AU-
-Freak-

-Sinful Indulgence-

17.7K 278 1.1K
Από BeesBun_xo

I kinda got the idea from my discord dad so... Hi request!
Anyways... IF YOU WANNA MEET MY DISCORD DAD JOIN MY GENSHIN RP SERVER!! LINK IN MY BIO >:D

Yes, the title of this story is inspired by obey me and mainly Asmodeus because I'm unoriginal and he reminds me of an incubus cuz he probably is one. Idk I'm on like chapter 4-

Speaking of incubus...
This story contains:
•Demon Childe x priest Zhongli (AU) >:)
•Two part story. (1/2)
•Kinda religious talk ig?? Idfk man.
•Lots of sinning from a "holy" man
•smut ofc
Bro I need to call Zhongli "father" or sum shit? Y'all better not make jokes or I will sob.

Please excuse any spelling errors or typos in advance! I'm on a laptop so it's harder for me to proofread <3

__________

On a seemingly normal morning, Zhongli got out of bed and started his usual morning routine. Once out of bed he heads straight to his bathroom, does whatever it is he needs to do, and then showers. Except for today, something was off. When he walked into the bathroom and passed by the mirror, he could've sworn he saw the reflection of something...Perhaps an odd shadow?

He had a bad feeling. A sudden shiver went down his spine as he continued to walk and do his necessities. As he prepares himself for a shower he shakes whatever thoughts he had in his head and just focused his mind on clear thoughts. The feeling of dread suddenly left after a while, and he continued with the rest of his morning routine as usual.

Throughout the day he was reminiscent of that odd experience in his bathroom, but he doesn't think about it too much as his pure mind is easily put at rest once he simply thinks of the divine that he oh so worships. He has never gotten such a deep and almost threatening feeling before, and he had not felt it again for the remainder of his day. He was at ease with knowing that perhaps it was a one-time thing and that he'd never have to experience it again...

Or so he thinks. The next day comes, it's 4 in the morning. He wakes up early to get started for his morning routine and since he has to get ready for a church meeting later. But, as he wakes up, that same feeling of dread lingers in his room. He refuses to move, just glaring around the place and wondering what on earth is happening before seeing a similar shadow like the one he saw last time run across the room.

Alarmed, he jumps up from bed, closing his eyes to clear his mind as he thinks he must be going crazy. Yes, going nuts... He tries his best to shake it off but soon starts to hear a voice. Once again alarmed, he freezes before feeling hot, almost burning hands touching his shoulders.

"No need to act so tense... Or scared. I won't hurt you" A strange voice says from behind him, coming from a figure whose lips came close to be up against Zhongli's ear. Whispering in a teasing voice that only made the brunet even more alarmed. He didn't respond, just stood there in silence and remained frozen in place.

"Cat got your tongue?... I said I won't hurt you. But, I can't promise I won't bite..."

Zhongli could feel the figure smirk against his skin as it got closer to his neck, making his eyes widen but none of this being enough to trigger his flight or fight response just yet. He felt arms wrap around his waist, as he looked down to focus on the figure's hands he saw long, dark nails that seemed like they could easily pierce through his skin if they so wished to. This finally made him at least utter a few words.

"Who... No, wait- What are you...?"

The figure hummed softly, letting out a slight chuckle as he backed away a bit and just glared at Zhongli from behind. "You're smarter than I thought... What a clever boy. No, I'm not human, but what I am might alarm you more than you already are. So how about relaxing a bit before we continue?" He tangled his fingers in the brunet's hair, letting go of his waist and granting Zhongli the liberty to escape whenever he wanted.

And of course, the male did exactly this. He ran off suddenly, ignoring how his hair got slightly pulled back by that creature's fingers having twirled the hair around too much. He made it to the kitchen where he grabbed some salt, and a knife and stood in his best possible fighting stance while he waited for the figure to appear once again.

A sigh was heard from around the corner before a hand slid around the wall and a face popped up. "You're going to be freaked out by my appearance but seeing as you already are then who cares."

Suddenly out came a tall figure, around the same height as Zhongli himself, he had a set of horns on his head, pointy ears, and an unironically iconic tail that fit a demon. His hair is orange and his eyes a pretty blue, a slight look of remorse on his face as he stares at Zhongli, who was pointing the salt at him, and crosses his arms.

"What are you gonna do with that? Throw it at me?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'll do. Begone demon or I'll exile you from this world."

"Sheesh... Do you really think that crap works on us? Once you've got demon after you, it'll take much more than table salt and a few words to get us away."

"You're bluffing... Countless amount of ancient writing has given us the right information on how to properly deal with a demon."

"Well, your ancient writing is misinformed. There's a lot you don't know if you think throwing salt on me will work. Go on, try to throw it at me."

Zhongli glared at the demon in front of him, opening the salt container and throwing as much as he could at him. The ginger smirked slightly before letting out a few fake screams and disappearing. Zhongli stood amused, wondering if what he had just done had worked and taking a second to analyze what had just happened.

Did he just successfully eradicate a demon from the mortal realm? Perhaps his level of expertise was higher than he imagined. He brushed all that had happened off and spent a good 15 minutes on his knees praying before ultimately cleansing the house of all the negative and demonic energy that the demon he just saw could've potentially left behind. Once all that was done, he decided to continue with his day, feeling somewhat proud that the feeling of dread was going to be gone forever and that now he knows an easy way to get rid of a demon without passing through much of a hassle.

Or so he thought... Again. Once at the church completely alone as he was left to prepare for the meeting he'd have later with other faithful servants of the divine. He sat at a chair by a table that was on the altar and looked around to make sure everything was orderly before suddenly, that stupid dreaded feeling returned. He immediately got alarmed, looking around as he heard a faint voice coming from different areas as it spoke. Quickly he recognized it as that of the demon he saw earlier before said demon suddenly appeared underneath the table Zhongli was sitting at.

A smirk grew in the demon's complexion as he laid his head on Zhongli's thigh. "You seem surprised. Did a father of a church fall for a demon's tricks?... My my."

Zhongli's eyes widened, he immediately got up from his seat and backed away from the table. He cursed under his breath and wondered how in the archons he would get out of this situation. The demon suddenly disappeared from under the table, quickly appearing between Zhongli and the wall he was about to walk into.

"Just goes to show how little you people truly know. It's quite cute..." The demon teased, once again wrapping his arms around Zhongli's waist and getting his lips as close as he could to the brunet's bare skin on his neck.

"You will not tempt me demon. Stay back..." The brunet squirmed, trying to get out of the demon's tough grip as his mouth opened wide and his sharp fangs almost pierced into Zhongli's soft, sensitive skin.

"You think you can resist? One bite and you're mine. You can't resist temptation when it's up-close and personal..." The ginger teased once more, smirking against the brunet's skin as he slowly walks ahead, making them both move closer to the table in front of them.

Zhongli froze again, just following the lead of this ginger demon for a seemingly unknown reason. Truthfully his body felt compelled to do this; the ginger was right, the temptation was hard to resist but he knew better than that; he was stronger than that.

Before he could even bat an eye, his wrists were grabbed and he was pinned, stomach down, onto the table in front of him. The demon leaned up against his ass and smirked as he looked at how Zhongli struggled and his face scrunched up. All he could do was squirm around, although his strength did not match that of the demon behind him's strength.

"This is honestly so amusing it makes me want to fuck you right here. But unfortunately, I have other plans... Still related to each other, luckily."

"W-what are you talking about?.. What do you even want from me??"

"What I want is not anything from you... It is you. I've had my eye on you for so long, how you worship those fake archons in Celestia and whatever is above that fake, made-up sky this world has. I'm not going to lie, I've managed to even grow jealous of how little you acknowledge the existence of demons and how much you suck up to those archons who wouldn't give an actual shit for you."

"You demons are full of lies and deceit. I won't let your temptations and trickery take me over."

"Oh but you already have... Simple little humans. So easy to fool. You see, I've already got you here all helpless. And you're going to follow my orders or else I'll eat your little father friends that are coming over" The demon said in a teasing tone as his grip on Zhongli grew tighter.

     Zhongli let out small whines as his wrists felt even more binded, these only made the ginger feel even more heated towards the brunet that lay beneath him. Such a wide smirk grew over the creature and with it a small chuckle. He began to slowly grind his growing erection against the brunet's stuck-out ass. Zhongli's face flushed red, a strange sensation flowing through his body making him heat up and squirm around even more.

"Calm down... You look so red, how cute." He suddenly leaned down, whispering in a deeper voice into the brunet's ear. "I take it that you can feel it, huh? The sensation is tempting isn't it." He bit his ear gently, sending a shiver down the brunet's spine.

"S-stop trying to tempt my demon... I will exorcise you and your trickeries will be no more."

"Archons... Enough with the religious talk. And by the way, I have a name." He continued to tease Zhongli, licking his ear as he whispered into it; a glare on his complexion starting at the brunet's half-lidded eyes.

"I have no interest in knowing your name. And for your information, I will not stop this ever. No temptation can take me from the path of the archons..."

"Uh-huh... My name's Ajax, by the way."

"Huh? Like... Like the soap-?"

"No not like the—" He sighed, glaring slightly at Zhongli and backing away. "I go by other names... You can call me Childe if you prefer that."

"I prefer none. Although, dish soap name..."

"I'll gauge your eyes out, pretty boy. Actually no... Your eyes are really pretty. Golden eyes... What a rare thing to see, yet still beautiful."

"Your flattery will get you nowhere... Childe. If this is a method to tempt me then it's honestly more pathetic than I've ever seen a demon try to act."

"Hey... You used my name. Get used to it, you might just be screaming it out later..."

Zhongli's eye's widened, his "pure" mind suddenly clouded by thoughts and mental images that made his face turn an even darker shade of red. A tingling sensation spread across his body, sending more shivers down his spine and making him squirm around once again.

Childe tightened his grip on the man once more, his sharp nails digging slightly into his skin, and causing louder whines and soft mewls to escape the brunet.

"Are you some kind of masochist?... Sounds like you're into this." The ginger tilted his head more, just watching Zhongli as he helplessly squirmed.

     To take it one step further, Childe pulled Zhongli's hands back, keeping them behind his back to make the brunet even more helpless. His face was already heated up enough, but the sensation he kept getting all over his body was enough to make him feel like his whole body would explode from the heat.

     Childe could only smirk as he noticed how much the brunet was struggling to keep his composure but before he could say anything a sudden knock was heard coming from one of the entrances followed by a few faint voices here and there. The eyes of the brunet shot open, while Childe's remained the same; the only thing that changed on his complexion was his smirk, growing wider suddenly.

"Looks like your little friends are finally here. This is going to be interesting..."

__________

I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF. I GOT A NEW CHAPTER OUT 5 DAYS AFTER THE LAST ONE?! IS MY UPLOAD SCHEDULE FINALLY NOT FUCKED!?!?!?

AND IT'S A TWO-PART STORY... IT'S A TWO-PART STORY MEANING I GET TO UPLOAD MORE SOON!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO
Are y'all proud of me?

Anyways! Like I said at the start of the story, the idea for this was kinda given to me by request/aqua (aka my discord dad) so if you wanna meet him then guess what...? JOIN MY GENSHIN DISCORD SERVER!! THE LINK TO IT IS IN MY WATTPAD BIO >:)

Shameless self-promotion go brrr

Well, thank you all so much for reading! If you found any spelling mistakes/typos then kindly let me know so I can fix them <3

Tysm for dropping by and I'll see you in the next one!! <3
And remember #ChildeHasALargePenis😼❤️💕👌😍

Word Count: 2498

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.6K 57 5
Ongoing Gay sex in this Fluff Bdsm????? Have a nice day :D
26.3K 248 23
Not all chapters will be Spicy but some will I'll warn you from the start and when will it start All chapters are 2000 or 2000-plus words! No Minors...
6.3K 137 5
After Zhongli's identity is revealed to be more than he was led to believe, Childe endeavours to avoid Zhongli for the remainder of his stay in Liyue...
33.6K 1.3K 31
"I love you." "You can't." Zhongli x Childe , Xiao x Aether, Scaramouche x Mona , Xingqiu x Chongyun , Beidou x Ningguang Please do not hate on any s...