๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ค: ๐๐จ๐ง...

By animeandya

๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฟ... More

๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ?
Tape 00: Beginning
Tape 01: You suck
Tape 02: Tattoos & Sex
Tape 03: Rescue
Tape 04: Clubbing
Tape 05: Where the fuck is she?!
Tape 06: Prove it
Tape 07: Responsibility's and Kisses
Tape 08: Lies
Tape 09: Cigarettes after sex
Tape 10: Shower
Tape 11: Scraps + Meetings
Tape 13: Pool Table + Tattoos
New Tape: Bonnie + Clyde <3
Tape 14: Masquerade
Tape 15: Notes
Tape 16: Burning
Tape 17: End?
๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™
Tape 18: Reunion
Tape 19: makeup makeout
Tape 20: Cafe Date
Tape 21: Blood Splattered Alleyway
Tape 22: Lingering

Tape 12: Youth + Blame

4.5K 183 160
By animeandya

The scenes that the human mind can recreate while the body recharges were quite vivid. From childhood memories to made up realms and inner desires. Each felt so real the emotions were as well. 

"Mama!" The young girl giggled as Bonnie picks her up. Cylde watched, a cigarette hanging from his lips. 

"We'll be back soon we have a business trip to go to." Bonnie kisses the girls forehead as the 5 year old frowns. 

"Okay! When you come back can we play?" She asks, Bonnie nods with a smile on her features. 

It was May 23, 

The grim day for the small family where on their way to a robbery Cylde Barrow and Bonnie Parker were ambushed by police and shot to death with a barrage of bullets in the stolen V8 Ford.

That was the same day when Y/n Barrow was officially an orphan. The start of her upbringing into criminal activity and developing personality. 

Placed in many foster homes where she was abused, sexually assaulted , and almost killed. Not all were bad, and to be truthful the home she wished to go back to was the fight club. The owner taught her self defense and how to handle knifes. She went to win multiple fights. The problem was that the owner was old. The name was Frank Vincent, he took care of her the same way that he would handle his own child. But after a year or two in his care he died of a cardiac arrest in his sleep. 

The next home she went to was her last. At the age of 16 she attempted murder on the parents, or rather monsters. They kept her in the attic and fed her once a day like a dog if she was lucky. There was another child there much younger then herself. All it took was for the "dad" to come and beat the child for her to snap. Y/n grabbed the nearest heavy sharp object and began stabbing the "dad". The "mother" heard his groans and screams and rushed up. Y/n got a few stabs into her before she escaped and called the police. Knowing this the young Barrow ran away. 

"Y/n?"

"Hey are you okay?"

"Oi wake up"

You were shaken awake. Your body jolted and a burning sensation could be felt on your side. Looking around you noticed it was your room. Well of course dangerous criminals were not going to go to a hospital where they could easily get caught. You assumed that there was a doctor that worked for them.

"hm..?" You muttered rubbing your forehead and temples. Kakucho and Kokonoi were seated right next to your bed with worried expressions that you always loathed seeing. 

"How are you feeling?" Kakucho questions Examining your face. 

"fine. My side is hurting a bit though" you pull down the covers and look at the wound that is wrapped with bandages. 

"That's better than expected" Kokonoi comments with relief washing over him. Kakucho shakes out two pills and hands you a glass of water. 

"Here their pain killers" you took them swiftly and began to get up. 

"Hey maybe you should res-" 

"I'm fine" you say sternly going to your closet to wear something better than pajamas. The two share the same expression as they watch you. You seemed bothered and annoyed so they knew better then to say more then they needed to. 

"Since you two aren't leaving tell me what happened." You knew but you just needed to confirm. 

"The boss got up and shot, it went to hit Sanzu but you stepped in front of him and took the hit" You did not remember protecting him but you shrugged it off. You would have anyways. 

Pulling a shirt over your head, "then why the fuck did Takeomi blame Haru for?" 

"We aren't sure"  you huffed in annoyance, how fucking stupid was that old ass bitch. 

"Where is he?" 

"In the Executives room" 

And with that you headed To where he was. For a person whom was shot you were sure ready to fuck up someone. Throwing open the door you saw Takeomi sitting at the bar along with Ran. They looked over and their eyes widened seeing you. 

"Y/n hey aren't you su-" Ran begins but you cut him off.

"Takeomi what did you mean it's Harus fault that I got shot?" You did not want small talk or anything else, only answers.

He furrowed his brows and walked up to you. 

"Because he couldn't protect himself because he is weak." 

"Really? You're forgetting that he is the number Two in Bonten while you're just a mere executive. Aren't you the fucking weak and pathetic one" apparently you woke up and chose violence. Childhood memories that came in dreams were not something you particularly enjoyed. It was much easier to take out your own anger out on anyone. 

"Says the one who joined because they are fucking insane?!" He is now pissed off as well. How could you just get up from rest and yell at him. Maybe Sanzu was around you to much.

"I'm insane but I get things done. I'm not a slave to Mikey or anyone here" Ran sat still sipping his drink while watching. Rindou who was on the balcony came back in and watched the scene unfold. 

A couple more words were exchanged before you walked out. Calling Sanzu on your phone. He answered and sounded surprised.

"Y/n-?!" 

"Where are you"

" basement i-"

You hung up and made your way down there. 

"Haru?" You called out, the basement was dimily lit and you felt very drowsy probably due to the pain killer. 

"Y/n?"  You heard him and turned the corner. He stood up and walked over to you grabbing your face. You could see slight eye bags under his sky blue eyes. He had a bandage on his face and you wondered what happened.

"I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Shut up Haru you're stupid." His eyes widen, 

"You really think it was your fault dumbass?" He looks down to where your wound was, a saddening expression filled his features. 

It seemed as if everything was his fault. Growing up he was always blamed for his sisters actions. Especially when she broke Mikey toy. 

"Laugh Harichiyo" would always echo in his head whenever he was hurt or in pain

"No.."

"Good because it never was.. Im going to take a nap now." He chuckled at how quick you changed topics and or how blunt and straightforward you could be. But hearing you say that it wasn't his fault made his heart tingle. Maybe it was something he needed to finally be told by someone other than his self.

"You coming?" You Turn as you noticed he wasn't following you. He shakes his head with a chuckle and quickly gets to your side. 

It seems that from this day on things began to escalate in Y/N barrows life. 

Maybe for the best

Or maybe 

For the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
290K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it โ™ก! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
3.2K 33 8
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ---๐˜”๏ฟฝ...
56K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...