𝐀 𝐭𝐨 𝐙

De CHRYSEOK

Cringe. Ateez bxb smuts Mais

π‚πŽππ…π‹πˆπ‚π“
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓
π‹πŽπ•π„
𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
πŒπ”π“π„
πˆππ‚πŽππƒπˆπ“π„
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 π…π„π„π‹πˆππ†π’
πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 π…π„π„π‹πˆππ†π’ 𝐈𝐈
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π˜πŽπ”
πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ 𝐈𝐈
πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 πƒπ‘π„π€πŒ 𝐈𝐈𝐈
π‚π€πŒππŽπ˜ 𝐈𝐈
π‡πˆπƒπƒπ„π
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 π“πŽ 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄
π‘πŽπ˜π€π‹
AUTHORS Q&A

π‚π€πŒππŽπ˜

22.9K 338 328
De CHRYSEOK

𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑛.

Jung wooyoung is a 22 year old virgin who lives with his mother and is a big fan of camboys.

wooyoung had just gotten back from work tossing his keys and bag on his bed as he made his way to his closet. Letting out a sigh he removed his clothes and changed into his pajamas he wore almost all the time. After getting changed he walked over to his desk and began to turn on his computer with an excited look on his face.

"wonder who's going live today" the male spoke pursing his lips. He scrolled through the adult website seeing all kinds of different things until his eyes landed on a specific person with a username "c.sn" The screen showed a big red dot meaning "live" as well as the camera angled at the persons body not showing their face. The male was wearing a white button up dress shirt as well as some black dress pants.

Out of curiosity wooyoung decided to click the stream. There he was met with loads of comments and donations rolling in as the mysterious man spoke to his fans. "Welcome" the male spoke his voice wasn't very deep but not very high either all wooyoung knew was that he found the voice very attractive.

"No no I do not have a guest with me today but I do have an announcement to make soon so stay tuned for that" the man on screen chuckled. "Announce...ment?" Wooyoung questioned eyes still glued to his screen. "Let's begin shall we?" The male spoke once more. His hands moving to unbutton his shirt now revealing his neck and chest. His hands moved Towards his pants palming himself through them as he let out a groan.

Wooyoung sat in his seat cheeks red as ever as he watched the male. The donations got even bigger and bigger by the second. The male then reaches over grabbing something off screen before sitting back in his chair revealing what he had gotten. A bottle of lube. The male moved on to unzip his pants , pulling out his length which left wooyoung wide eyed.

"Jesus Christ" wooyoung exclaimed seeing the size. C.sn began to squeeze the lube bottle letting the liquid fall onto his length as he then began to stroke himself. Wooyoung watched his chest heave up and down as he let out heavy breaths and curse words. The male threw his head back not enough to see his face while his hands moved quicker. He let out moans and groans as he got closer and closer to his climax.

Seconds later he ejaculated onto his hands and pants . "Fuck" the man chuckled out. "Wooyoung!" Wooyoungs mom called from downstairs. He jumped in his chair causing it to fall over "oh shit" he rushed to close the websites tab before rushing out of his room.

Wooyoung found himself joining c.sn's livestreams every chance he got it had almost become an addiction.

"Yeosang I think I'm in love...like actually" wooyoung spoke over the phone as he prepared dinner for himself in the kitchen. "If it's about the live streaming guy I don't wanna hear it." Yeosang responded rolling his eyes. "Oh cmon hes hot.." wooyoung pouted. "Oh please you haven't even seen his face" Yeosang laughed. "Whatever" wooyoung responded before getting an announcement notification from c.sn. "Hey I'll call you back k? Bye."

Woo clicked on the notification seeing a message in bold lettering.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTNER UP WITH C.SN READ BELOW

1. you must be 20 and over
2. Send 2 pictures of yourself
3. NO VIRGINS.

Once you are accepted you will be called for an interview.

Wooyoung bit his finger thinking of whether he should apply or not. It did say no virgins but his curiosity was getting the best of him. "Fuck it" wooyoung ran up to his room and began typing he quickly took the photos of himself and sent them all in.

And now we wait.

"It's been a week Yeosang! He doesn't want me" wooyoung fake cried into his pillow as Yeosang sat on his bed with an annoyed look. "Get ahold of yourself woo..why would you even-" "I was curious and i really wanna see what he looks like...." Wooyoung lifted his head with a pout. "What if this is all like a big joke and he ends up being some weird old guy" Yeosang laughed in his face. "There's no way I literally watched his streams everytime" wooyoung laughed lightly

"Well whatever let's hope he responds to you..if not Welp" Yeosang shrugged his shoulders before making his way out of wooyoungs room.

Wooyoung was at work cleaning tables when he had gotten another notification he clicked the notification and saw...

🎈 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐺𝑅𝐴𝐺𝑈𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆 🎈
C.sn wants to meet you!
Meet up at xxxx.
don't be late!

"Holy shit!" Wooyoung screamed scaring his coworkers and some customers. "S-sorry..."

"Ok tonight's the night woo" he spoke to his mirror. He wore leather black pants that clung to His thighs along with a white loose button up and a black choker to top everything off with light makeup. "Breath just breath" he mentally prepared himself before walking out the door.

Wooyoung arrived at the place and it was a large very fancy restaurant he's never seen before. He walked in greeted by a large man taking reservations. "name?" The male asked. "Wooyoung" he responded. "Head over to the vip section" wooyoung walked over to the back of the restaurant being met with a large red curtain. Woo took one last breath before sliding the curtain open seeing two handsome males one with a very intimidating look , sharp jawline as he sat legs spread in his seat. The other seemed much taller and held a clipboard.

"I'm-" "wooyoung?" The intimidating one spoke eyes glued to him. "Yeah...are you c.sn?" Wooyoung asked . "Go ahead and take a seat" wooyoung took a seat as a waiter came to take their orders. "Drinks?" "Uh- water please" wooyoung spoke quickly as the tension ate him alive. He was so intimidating in person. "Wine." C.sn spoke eyes still glued to woo.

"Alright well I'm Mingi nice to meet you I'm gonna ask you a few question and San will give you some rules later on if you pass k?" "Ok" and the questions began. "You're 22 correct?" "Yes" "and you're experienced in all this correct?" "Y-yes of course" wooyoung knew he had messed up already because of the look Mingi gave c.sn. "Are you trying to convince yourself or me?" C.sn asked sitting up straight with a questioning look in his face.

"W-what? It's true.." wooyoung spoke again avoiding eye contact but the male knew it was a lie. "Ok continue" c.sn spoke once more sitting back as the waiter's brought the drinks. Wooyoung quickly took a sip before moving on. "You bottom yes?" "Yes" he nodded quickly. "Are you ok with bondage?" "Light bondage yeah" c.sn couldn't help but laugh at the fact he was virgin but could answer that question.

"What's funny?" Wooyoung asked "nothing carry on" the male spoke as he took a sip of his wine. "Ok we're all done with the questions anything you want to say sir?" Mingi asked. "You're in. My name is San by the way choi san" wooyoung nodded whilst drinking his water. "But I must say don't ever and I mean ever say my real name on stream or I'll have you killed." Wooyoung choked on his water at the words suddenly hearing a laugh from San.

"Ok that was a joke but seriously don't ever do that your identity will be kept hidden as well..we don't want any problems are we clear?" "Yeah sure sure" wooyoung nodded. "Ok. I'll be calling you soon once I have a stream coming up."

And stream day came. Here wooyoung was sitting in san's extremely large bedroom watching the male set up the equipment. Reality suddenly hit wooyoung like a truck he felt the need to let San know the truth.  "Um san? I have something to tell you..." wooyoung spoke looking down at his feet. "That you're a virgin? I knew that." San responded standing in the middle of his room. Wooyoungs eyes blew wide as he looked at San.

"What's with that look" San laughed "it was pretty obvious I mean.." the male shrugged his shoulders , walking over to his drawer to grab two masquerade masks , tossing one to wooyoung. "Wait so you're not Angry?" Wooyoung question catching the item. "Oh no I was angry but you're cute so I'll let it slide.." he smirked.

"Ok! So let's get ready. Mask on please" San wore his mask waiting on wooyoung to wear his before turning over to the web camera and putting on a countdown. "Ok just don't say anything but say hello when I tell you to..got it?"
"Ok"

3

2

1

𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷.

Ok this sucked...sorry BUT in my defense I hadn't written anything in like 2 years so yeah :D

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

7.6K 272 13
"ʙᴇ Κœα΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±α΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… ΚŸα΄α΄α΄‹ ᴍᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‡Κα΄‡κœ±. κœ±α΄€Κ Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, κœ±α΄€Κ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʏᴏᴜ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴍᴇ. κœ±α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴀᴠᴏΙͺα΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴍᴇ. α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ιͺꜱ ɒᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ α΄€ΚŸΚ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›." Β©Ι’α΄€ΚŸα΄€xʏꜰᴏx_¹⁷¹² #2 - ateez...
11K 107 22
Ateez cus why not
5.3K 258 43
- Royal !‘ au - ❝ Haven't changed a bit, have you? Still pretending to be untouchable. ❞ - ❝ You're hardly worth my attention, Hongjoong. ❞ Ended :...
447K 9.3K 81
𝐢𝑒𝑑𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝐹𝑒𝑛 πΌπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘›π‘’π‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘šπ‘¦πΉπ‘Žπ‘£π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘π‘’ π‘…π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘’ πΊπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘. π»π‘œπ‘π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘’π‘›π‘—π‘œπ‘¦ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘.