The Heartless Queen

By HappyEnding65

Micaela knight used to be a bubbly and outgoing little girl. With her close family being there for her, which... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
1 || M I C A E L A
2 || M I C A E L A
3 || T H I R D P E R S O N
4 || M I C A E L A
5 || T H I R D P E R S O N
6 || M I C A E L A
7 || M I C A E L A
8 || T H I R D P E R S O N
9 || M I C A E L A
10 || M I C A E L A
11 || M I C A E L A
12 || M I C A E L A / T H I R D
13 || M I C A E L A
14 || M I C A E L A
16 || M I C A E L A / C A L L U M
17 || M I C A E L A
18 || A N A L E E / C A L L U M
19 || C A L L U M / M I C A E L A
20 || T H I R D P E R S O N
21 || T H I R D / M I C A E L A
22 || T H I R D / M I C A E L A
23 || M I C A E L A
24 || M I C A E L A
25 || M I C A E L A
26 || M I C A E L A
27 || M I C A E L A
E P I L O G U E

15 || T H I R D / M I C A E L A

5.2K 119 28
By HappyEnding65

Third Person POV.

It was Saturday morning meaning that it's been almost a full week since Micaela and Callum had their first date. Throughout this week things have changed for them drastically not only in their relationship but in their household too.

Through this week they have been getting more closer and they have been going on dates almost every single day. With going out together they have gotten to know a lot more about each other. They got to know little things and a little more personal things too but it didn't escalate to where one of them was uncomfortable.

With the days passing by Micaela has come to more understanding her feelings towards Callum and how she has more feelings for him that go past just liking him. She didn't have just a silly crush on him anymore she was full on falling in love with him.

Every time she was with him she felt free of herself. She has always been guarded with everyone around her and she has mega trust issues after what he did.

It wasn't easy for her to just relax and be comfortable with someone she has just met. At first she was scared of how she felt with him and how much she could be herself; she didn't have to be guarded and looking over her shoulder every second she was with him.

She felt comfortable enough to just relax and not stress about her problems and all the bad things that are going on around her. For her household it's going well with her biological family. Though she is still not very close with them which is normal for her.

They have spent family time with each other and sometimes it just one person spending time with her alone.

As for Callum, his feelings for Micaela are a bit different. Yeah sure he is falling for her too but he is scared of what could happen or if he would ever be enough for her. He still hasn't overcome his fear of his feelings and how he feels about how she could just easily leave him for someone else.

He didn't believe he deserves her; he thinks that there is someone better that she could be with. And he was scared of that, scared that maybe there would be someone else that may come and she would choose him than stay with a boy when she can have a man.

While Micaela has over come her fears and accepted that she wants to be with him, he hasn't. He's a very insecure person because of what happens behind closed doors. He believes that if his parents didn't love him why would a stranger do.

He know that what his parents are doing to him is wrong but he believes that's what he deserves even if it wasn't his fault that his baby sister died at birth. His parents needed someone to blame for her death so they blamed him for Belen's death.

He was five when it all started, he didn't know any better and because of all the thing his parents told him he believed that it was his fault. Growing up he didn't have the best childhood. And with the way he was brought up by his parents he still didn't let them ruin him.

He will let them beat him up but he wouldn't focus on that; he mostly focused on school or painting. He was homeschooled till he entered high school, he has always loved studying and painting when he had free time which wasn't a lot because he had to work for money as his parents didn't work.

Callum was the one maintaining them. He went through a lot of things as a child but he didn't let the things his parents did to him affect him. Callum maintained his innocence and naiveness. He doesn't know much of what goes around the world because he was locked in his house by his parents since he was little, never letting him out until he entered high school and he started to work for money.

However, after everything he has been through he didn't come out without scars. Yeah sure he reserved his innocence but that didn't mean that he wasn't insecured about himself. Especially the scars that were left on his back by his parents. The body part they liked to hit the most was his back, which was now covered in marks.

Even though he is eighteen he is scared of moving out because his parents have threatened him that if he leaves the beatings would only be getting worse. And he knows that that's true because he once tried to runway and he got caught which meant that all of his punishments had gotten worse since that day.

His scared of everyone but he believes that maybe being with her would be a good thing. Maybe being with her he can be himself without being punished because he talked or smiled for something so simple.

But that didn't mean he was planning on telling Micaela what is going on at home. He was scared that if she learned the truth she would leave him and he doesn't want her to leave because he feels safe around her, his falling in love for her after all.

Micaela's POV.

I had woke up by my butterfly crying trying to wake me up. My family had dropped her off last night after being away for a week at Disneyland. When they dropped her off she was asleep so I guess seeing me next to her sleeping made her cry of how much she had missed me after not seeing each other for a whole week.

After giving her some cuddles and telling her how much I love her and missed her I got us into the bath tub because we had to get ready as the rest of the family were going to be arriving today.

While washing her I start to think about how my first date with Callum went. After our kiss we had cuddled while watching the movie but mid way through it Callum had fallen asleep on my chest.

Not wanting to wake him up I had let him sleep for the rest of the movie. When it was finished I had picked him up bridal style and placed him in the passenger seat so I could drive him to his house.

Arriving at his house I had parked the car then woke him up and after we said our goodbyes I also asked him a question to which he said yes. He headed out to his house but I didn't leave until I knew he was inside even if he would have been safer with me. I couldn't just take him away from his parents, for now.

It wasn't because I didn't want to, it was because I couldn't yet. I need him to tell me himself or if it gets worse than I would be getting him away but it's just the beginning. I can't just go in and steal him.After making sure he had entered I headed home where my mother was waiting for me. After I explained how it went we went to bed.

For the first time I went to bed with a smile on my face. After I was done with showering the both of us I wrapped a towel on both of us then walked back into my bedroom where I got myself and Catalina ready.

Grabbing Catalina from my mother we all head out to the limousine that is waiting for us to bring us to the restaurant we're we would meet up the family for breakfast.

"So we are going to be meeting them at the Angelini restaurant we're we had the family meeting at," mom whispered, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

She knew who worked there so I know she planned this all out just to tease me. Rolling my eyes at her I turned to my butterfly who was sitting on my lap.

I knew he would be working today because I had memorized his schedule during the week. He would only work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school. And during the weekends he would work mornings to evenings.

Arriving at the restaurant which is owned by me we head inside. Ironic I know. I had many restaurants and other businesses than my clothing line which was called Angel.

People in the business world know me as Angela Rose. I had only changed my first name because I didn't want people to know who I really was. Besides my last name has a meaning, I changed my last name to Rose when I learned that my mother was the famous Red Rose.

But the one we are in was one of my biggest restaurants in New York City. None of my employees know who I am. That's why last time nobody recognized me. I always have my assistant do the interviews. The only ones that knew how I looked were my assistants and head workers of the department they worked in.

But I knew they wouldn't do anything because I had information about them and had threatened them that if they did anything that information would be out to the world. It wasn't anything that would make me want to kill them but enough for certain people to hate them.

Entering the restaurant we were lead to the back room where the rest of the family are. Entering the room we see a bunch of people sitting on the long rectangle table. Everyone stood up when we entered to introduce themselves to me.

The first ones were from my mothers side.

"Hi baby I'm you grandpa Carson and this is my wife Romina," he said pointing to his wife which is my grandma

"I am your uncle Xander and this is my wife Gabriela and my sons Nolan, Nate, Nathaniel, Nathan, Nelson, and my daughter Nala." Xander was my mothers oldest brother, he has four sons and only one daughter.

"I'm Xavier this is my family: first is my wife Juliana and my sons Jose, Jhonatan, Jackson, and Josh." He was the second oldest with only four sons and no daughters.

After him it was her who should not be named then it was my mother making her the baby of the family.

When they were done Benjamin, the side of the family introduced themselves.

"My name is Alejandro and this is my wife María José," (if you know, you are a true Mexicana) my grandfather said. He is cold towards everyone except his wife but he only likes to be called grandfather by his grandchildren.

"Hi bambina my names Gabriel, my wife Jessica but she likes to be called Jess and my sons Max, Sebastian, Daniel, Brandon, and my daughter Linda." He was my second oldest uncle. He came after my father because he was the oldest. Gabriel had four sons and one brat of a daughter.

"Names Salvador, wife Sofia, and my sons Javier, and Bryan." He was the third one and only has two sons.

"My name is Dylan and this is my wife Evelyn, and my sons Esteban, Emilio, Bruno, Ryan, and Nicolas."

"I'm Alejandro, my wife Samantha, and my five year old Alexander."

After the introductions were over and the hugs that I received from everyone except the brat we sat down. After all, I have 22 boy cousins and 2 girl cousins. They were all nice. Some of the boys were mostly around the age of the twins and I.

They were all nice except a certain girl that is looking at me with anger and jealousy in her eyes. Let's just say if looks can kill I would be six feet under right now. I think she's Amber's missing twin sister. They are identical in every subject.

But what can I say I am sexy and hot. You can tell that she's a brat and a wannabe Barbie just like the one stays sitting beside her and we're whispering shit about me to each other, like I give a fuck what they say about me. If I did I wouldn't be where I am.

Ignoring them I looked down to my baby; she had fallen asleep during the car ride and I didn't want to wake her up so I was just carrying her in my arms while she slept peacefully.

Looking back up I lock eyes with the wanna be Barbie, Linda. How ironic is it that her name means beautiful in Spanish, she's quite the opposite. But she wasn't paying attention to me anymore. She was looking down which meant that she was looking at my butterfly.

I knew she was about to make a dramatic situation out of her but what I didn't know was that what she was about to say could put my relationship in jeopardy. A relationship that has yet to even begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.9K 44
"I met evil when I was just a child." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Growing up wasn't easy on her, everything around her changed so quickly, keeping secret...
512K 27.9K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
286K 6.5K 45
Evelyn was kidnapped at the age of two from her family by her very own mother. Isabella Adelaine was the mother of Evelyn and most of her brothers...
269K 6.2K 34
𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 �...