peaceful.

By sh3wantsrevenge

鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛... More

🗲.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
🗲.
xi
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
🗲.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
🗲.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.

xii.

12.3K 549 330
By sh3wantsrevenge

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 |
˚₊‧

!BAM¡

My eyes snapped open, directing towards the door which was still shaking from the shock of the slam.

Did someone just slam the door closed...

"Mmm," I heard a low grumble as I slightly jumped, almost forgetting the previous night.

Thick lashes fluttered open as shining mint green orbs gazed up at me, his previously loosened grip became tighter as a smile broke onto his features.

"Good morning Y/n!" He exclaimed as I nodded, moving to get up, his smile slowly turning upside down, "What are you doing?"

"Getting up..."

"You don't just lay in bed for a while when you wake up?"

"No? I always have things to do, there is no time for me to waste laying about," I said, moving my body upwards only to be pulled back down.

"Stay for a while, it's still early!" He whined, rubbing into my shoulder.

"Muichiro..." I sighed, combing my fingers through his tangled hair, "You must be going about your day too, you can't stay here if your uninjured, you should tend to your duties."

As I finished fixing up his hair, I felt his grip loosen, easily letting me get up as I looked down at him, reaching out a hand.

"I'll see you off?" I tilted my head as his shocked expression turned into one of realization, and then into excitement.

"Will you at least eat breakfast with me?!" He blurted out, not giving me time to respond as he jumped into my arms, just like how I carried him the previous night.

"Alright, but then we must go our separate ways..."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"Hello."

The familiar voice caused Shinobu to whip her head around only to be disappointed when she saw a mop of long black hair with mint green tips encasing her lover.

"You mustn't baby him," Shinobu scowled through her smile as the woman walked up to her.

"I don't mind it."

With the roll of her eyes, she placed down her vials where she was experimenting with new poisons, out of pure inspiration.

"What are you working on?" E/c eyes of interest observed her work, only making the shorter female's heart flutter.

"Nothing you'd understand dear, just something to help me in killing demons," Shinobu laced her hands together as she glared at the boy who only glared at her back, obviously disturbed by her pet name.

"You should teach me."

The woman's words surprised the Insect pillar, letting her lips part in shock as e/c eyes slightly widened, realizing her impulsive words.

"I mean of course you don't have to, just out of my curiosity."

"Of course, I'll teach you!" A newly founded excitement formed in Shinobu's stomach as she was suddenly reminded of a certain someone, "Oh, did Sanemi find you?"

"Hm? Sanemi?" The woman tilted her head in confusion, a look of realization struck her features, "Oh well I woke up to a slamming door, maybe that was him?"

"Slamming door? Was he upset?"

"I don't know, Muichiro woke up before I could see who it even was."

"What?" Shinobu hissed, "You slept with Muichiro?"

Shinobu could practically feel Muichiros smirk as he flipped his head towards the h/c haired female's neck, pushing himself more into her as somewhat of a tease, completely succeeding in his intentions.

"Yes, I was too tired to go to my room."

"I see," Shinobu's smile didn't falter, but her aura showed her true emotions, almost scaring the other woman.

"So...what did he want to see me for?" Changing the topic, Shinobu quickly reminded herself of Ubuyashiki's words and calmed herself, careful not to give her lover a bad impression.

"He said he wanted to give you something, though he didn't say what it was, maybe it had to do with the meeting?"

"Maybe..." the women sighed, curious about the wind pillar, "Well, I'm going to eat with Muichiro, would you like to join us?"

Muichiro slightly shook his head in protest as Shinobu rolled her eyes, almost wanting to abandon her work to mess with him.

"Maybe next time, I have to wrap this up, make sure not to go too far and come back before nightfall," Shinobu ordered her, earning a nod and a small smile.

God, I love her smile.

"Till before tonight then Shinobu."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"Here."

The clanking of plates echoed as Kanao placed dishes containing a traditional breakfast in front of the duo.

"Thank you Kanao," Y/n bowed her head towards the younger girl as a small blush covered her face.

The shy girl wanted to tell her how hard she tried on this meal and that she hope that she enjoys it, but due to the build-up of anxiety, she simply returned the bow and ran out of the room.

Not paying mind to the awkward female, Y/n picked up her chopsticks, then the bowl of rice as she began taking small bites.

Looking up to her companion, she noticed how he hadn't touched his food.

"Not hungry?" She questioned, staring back into his shining orbs as he slightly shook his head.

"My hands hurt..." he whined as he dramatically fell on his back.

"Would you like me to get Shin—"

"No!" He instantly protested, not wanting to see the female look at Y/n in a way he didn't like.

"Would you just like to rest—"

"Feed me!" He blurted out, cutting her off again, making her pause from eating.

"Mmm, okay..." placing her bowl down with the chopsticks on top, she stood up and walked around the table. Sitting down next to the Mist Pillar, she picked up his bowl of miso soup.

Mint green eyes followed every movement in anticipation, his stomach almost bursting with an unknown feeling.

Spooning up some of the liquid, Y/n brought it close to her mouth, blowing on it to cool it down.

Once contempt with its temperature, she met with the younger boy's large eyes, "Here."

Leaning forward, Muichiro opened his mouth, swallowing the spoonful of soup the woman feed to him.

"Good?"

"Mhm," he nodded, only wanting her to do it again, "More!"

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"Dammit."

His gruff voice cursed as he kicked a large rock into the pond.

Holding a simple brown rectangular box, he felt dumb.

"I knew I shouldn't have done this shit," he cursed again, letting himself fall onto the ground as he ran a hand through his white hair, letting the box fall onto the ground next to him, "Damn women."

Why do I even feel like I have to do this?

Glaring at the box he punched the hard ground as he gritted his teeth.

"That damn kid," he scowled as he remembered what he had witnessed only hours ago, "Who does he think he is cuddling up to her like that."

Reminiscing on her beautiful sleeping features, he tried to forget how she held him.

I just met her, I don't like her, but I'm mad over something as dumb as this?

Closing his eyes he took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves before he lashed out and did something he would regret.

Feeling the wind blow past him, he felt something off, opening his eyes again he looked to his left, only to be met with a familiar figure.

"Sanemi?" Her voice laced with confusion as he stared up at her, eyes widening in shock, his body didn't dare move an inch, "Are you alright? Sanemi?"

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I just saw Muichiro off to a mission, I was on my way back to the Butterfly Estate."

At the mention of the Mist Pillars name, his jaw clenched, only reminding him of the morning.

"That brat? What are you two, dating?" He sarcastically scoffed at her as she raised an eyebrow.

"Dating? We just met, plus I doubt that he would have that kind of interest in me."

"They why did you sleep together," he scowled, staring back at the pond, too nervous to look into her eyes anymore.

"Well I would have slept in my own bed but he insisted and I was exhausted. Is it a big deal? I didn't think much of it..." He heard a rustle as he looked over, noticing she had sat next to him, extremely close in fact.

"Y-You didn't think much of it?" Sanemi averted his attention to the right of him, scratching his cheek as he felt his face get hot.

"Is there something to think about? It was just sleeping," the woman shrugged as she confusingly stared at the older man's back, watching him move as he seemed to be hiding something, "Shinobu said that you had something to give—"

"It's nothing!" He blurted out, as he didn't dare turn towards her.

Damnit this is embarrassing, I should have just never gone. She probably thinks I'm a fucking freak.

"Oh, are you sure?" The woman tried reassuring him as she rested a hand on his shoulder, practically sending an electrical shock.

Suddenly, with his new confidence, he forced himself to turn towards her, holding the plain box in hand as he averted his eyes from her, not even trying to hide his red face anymore.

"Well it's stupid but I thought I should get this for you to make up for scaring you at the meeting. You don't have to take it if you don't want, I don't care."

He did care.

"For me?" The girl cautiously eyed the box as he nodded.

Reaching out her hands she softly grabbed the box out of Sanemis' hands. Hesitating, she opened the box. It revealed a blush pink fabric that almost looked white, pulling it out, she noted all the embroidered Sakura flowers on the fabric. It was a brand new haori.

Sanemis' pale purple eyes dilated as he gazed at the woman's astonished features.

Does she like it?

I hope she likes it?

What if she never wears it...

What if—

"Are you sure it's for me? It looks like it was expensive, I didn't even do anything for you to give me it. Do you want something in return?" The woman quickly rambled, surprising the man.

"Have you never been given a gift?" He asked, in response, she shook her head, "It's for you, you should wear it."

Nodding, Y/n hesitantly put on the cloth, it fit perfectly.

"I'm surprised you got the measurements right," she thought out loud as a blush covered the man's features once again.

"Well I did some questioning and stuff, nothing serious..." He tried playing it off. Piercing his lips together, he watched as the woman ran her hands over the fabric, letting out the question that was dancing around his mind, "Do you like it?"

Her head lifted up, meeting eyes with him. An unexpected grin graced her features as she leaned into his chest, wrapping her arms around his body.

"It's gorgeous Sanemi!"

Letting go before he could register her action or even return the hug, she lift herself off the ground and brushed her bottom in hopes of cleaning off any dirt.

"I should be going back before Shinobu gets worried..."

"I-I'll walk you!" Snapping back into reality the man jumped to his feet, picking up the empty box as his emotions began to overflow.

"It's not necessary, but if you insist," a small smile formed from her plush pink lips as they began walking side by side.

Smile more.

Smile for me.

Smile for only me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.7K 18
──𝗔 𝗱𝗲𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗔 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱, 𝗔 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗔 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗟𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻, 𝗬𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆...
888K 19.4K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
331K 14.9K 56
↳ ❝ [ 残酷な意図 ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...
567K 21.7K 51
In which a normal girl gets isekai'd in the Kimetsu No Yaiba universe and tries to prevent her favourite characters' death???? ꧁...