ʜᴜsᴛʟᴀ

mariewrotethat द्वारा

𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡ अधिक

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ- ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑵𝑶𝑾!!!

sɪx

11.2K 381 17
mariewrotethat द्वारा

O̲̅M̲̅N̲̅I̲̅S̲̅C̲̅I̲̅E̲̅N̲̅T̲̅

"If it ain't one thing it's a muthafuckin'' 'nother"

"Killa ts shakin I ain gon lie" Pooter chuckled lookin 'round the trap.

It's his 23rd birthday an the boys went all out fa him.

They got liquor, the bitches, the hood charcuterie board wit all the different strains of weed on it.

He the baby of the group, and they found him when he was a youngin abondoned by his pops an Killa & Ace been helpin him since.

Up until his mom ended up finding him after a few years, but by that point it was too late. The boy was deep in the game, so she accepted him for who he was, along with Tae, Ace & Key.

"Mannn y'all ain't have to do allis" He muttered fucked up off his drank he been sipping on since he woke up.

It cost em a good $250 he wasn't lettin nobody touch his cup.

"fuck up wit allat you know how we do" Killa smacked his lips as he sat back in his seat pulling out his rolling tray

"Well since you put it like dat slide a nigga the hennyy babyyyy"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Oh my fuckin goddd bru who invited you" Pooter joked lookin over at Ava an Lay as they came in wit they hands full of shit he knew he'd end up goin home with.

"You know it ain't lit unless we here" Lay cheesed flashing her pearly whites.

Pooter been feelin her for since she first came over.

He wouldn't say that out loud tho... not yet

She had on a tight see through black dress wit a matchin black panty & bra set.

A fresh lace front laid on her head, she didn't have to do much but when she put in that extra effort she stood out.

As everybody started makin they way in they all got comfortable and started socializing.

"Aye who you hea wit?"

Ava looked up from the liquor table to see a carmel skinned man she hadn't seen the last time she was here, his braided hair came past his eyes and he had bottoms in that he made sure to be flashing.

Something she hated the most...

if it didn't naturally flow it was an instant turn off no matter how fine you are.

"Myself" She muttered keepin it short and grabbing her & Lay's drinks, walking over towards the couch she noticed the only open spot was next to Ace.

"Hey" She softly spoke passin Lay her drink, Ace looked up from his phone a li shocked to see her here he didn't even know she was coming.

"waddup" He kept it short a li irritated by her choice of outfit.

"She a grown woman tho" He thought to himself as he finished pearlin his wood.

"Plus she ain't my bitch"

Peepin how short he was being she paid him no mind and pulled out her phone scrolling down the gram as conversations and music began to drown out her own thoughts.

Drinks were flowin an everybody started feelin themselves a lil more.

"Aye we gotta go we got a section down at the club" Killa yelled as he made his rounds gatherin everybody up

"OMM WE LITTTTTTT" Key chuckled hangin everybody a shot.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BOIIIII YOU KNOW ITS UP " Key yelled downing his shot makin everyone follow his lead.

-----

"Uh-oh, the game in trouble
Started off small, now they payin' me double
Yeah, you can drip check, baby, like Mustard, yeah
Uh-oh, you better not trust 'em
Rotate 'em, all these hoes on shuffle
Money team, got a whole M in a duffel
Bitch got the nerve to say she don't like rubbers
She don't know that I know she be fuckin' my brother
Bitch, I ain't goin' out like no sucker, yeah
West Coast, smokin' on Gushers, yeah
Cartier watch, shit busted, yeah
I done ran up a whole lot, yeah
I don't want the twat, just top, yeah
Goin' up a whole 'nother notch, yeah
Can't be stuck in one slot, yeah"

"Levels, Rolls-Royce truck in the ghetto
F's on the wheel wave hello, yeah
Bitch probably mad I ain't dello
La-la-la, I am not Carmelo
Word to the opps, they gon' drop, better lay low
Haha, nah, I'm just playin', they can come out
Runnin' up the money, I ain't never tryna run out, yeah
Police get behind me, I'ma burn out (smash)
How you get it 'fore it even come out? (Cash)
How you make a milli' in a drought? (Bag)
Traphouse geeked up fast
My mama don't like it, she ain't got no swag
I don't stay with my mama, I been in my bag
Yeah, I got it, nigga, fuck what I had, yeah
Y'all niggas need to give me my swag back
Go against me, get hashtagged
Ain't stuntin' that, nigga, I'm passed that
How your jacket Dior and your pants match?
Road runnin', bringin' these bands back
You can take it how you want it, I'm sayin' facts
They done crunked me up, I was layin' back
I'm the wave, nigga, give me my sand back
Hopped out on 'em with a chopstick
They done killed that boy with a hand strap
You straight, I ain't givin' your mans dap"

Everybody had they own thing goin on as they sat in they section.

Pooter was busy stuck at the pole the strippers were at, along with Key & Demonte who gave Ava the ick... she couldn't put her finger on why.

But something about him just rubbed her the wrong way.

She sat along the wall in one of the booths as the girls got lit around her.

"Girl take some loosen up a biiiiiit" Bri giggled sliding Ava 2 shots

"My bro-

"How old you is?" Bri questioned tilting down her sunglasses as she studied Ava's face.

"19"

"So you grown right? Take these shots NEOWWWW"

"I'll take em witchu" She smiled holding up her two shot glasses, Ava couldn't help but laugh and take them from Bri.

"1... 2.......3 CHEEERS" They clinked their glasses together as the downed their shots.

"Ughhhh" Ava shuddered as that second shot made its way through her.

"BESTIEEE BESTIEEEE TAKE ONEE WIMMIEEEE" Lay whined as she made her way over to Bri & Ava.

"STOP GETTIN MY SISTER DRUNK BRI" Killa yelled over the music as he & Ace sat back scopin out the scene.

Ace sat back wit his eyes stuck on one person.

She swayed & rocked her body effortlessly to the beat being played.

Her tight two piece outfit hugged her curves in all the right places.

"Girllll he can't take his eyes off you" Lay whispered as she pulled Ava close to her.

She had been lookin around the club for her li boo who was meeting them out but she got distracted by Ace staring over at them.

"I would HAPPILY ride that mans face" Ava pursed her lips out as her and Lay busted out laughing

"girl what's stopping you?" Lay questioned handing Ava another shot, they threw em back setting the glasses down nearby.

"Ummm my psychotic ass brother... look at him" She pointed to Avontae who had been watchin them the whole time, living in this life you learn to keep your family far away from you...

But he doesn't have much choice.. aside from Aubrey he's all Ava's got so he's gotta keep her close.

----------

"I-oh my goshhhh" Ava whined as they all made their way back to the cars

"My feet ARE DYING RIGHT NEOWWW" Jules pouted as she dragged her legs along.

"Girl yo heels like 2 inches how yo feet hurt?" Akira (LadyK) laughed as she chugged down a Monster.

"Nasty ass " Ava thought to herself scrunching her face up.

"I ne-need some fooooood" Pooter chimed in wrapping his arms around Ava & Lay's shoulders as they all walked in unison.

"I'm tryna have a Lay dinner" He mumbled in Lay's ears making her pussy throb.

"I think ima be sick" Ava mumbled as they finally reached the cars.

Akira & Ace we're the DD for the night so everyone crammed into those two cars and made their way back to the trap.

----------

Thoughts??

Awkward ending but I got better chapters coming I promise 🤞🏼

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

384K 12.8K 40
"𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝"
2.6K 98 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.
161K 7.6K 26
"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 �...
1.5M 74.2K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...