๐€๐”๐‘๐”๐Œ ยง druig

By -mdxThena

(DISCONTINUED) "๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ" "๐Œ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐‘๐”๐Œ
- act one
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
- act two
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
- act three
xvi.
xviii.
xix.

xvii.

2.8K 118 8
By -mdxThena

Two days later, I am sitting on a bench inside the campus, but outside my dorm room, I had been taking a little time off after experiencing what happened to Ajak.

"I'm sorry" a familiar voice says, making me look up from the book I saw trying to read, "I'm really sorry, but you can't blame me, Lyra" Lizzie slumps down in the seat next to me and I look at her frowning, "What?"I ask her confused.

She turns her body to me making me do the same, "When you did that spell, I got worried" she continues, "Makkari told me what happened to you, centuries ago how you lost control, making you have random attacks and then she told me how you completely passed out, with blood coming down your nose" my mind starts remembering that day, out of instinct my hand started playing with the silver bracelet in my hand, the one Ajak has Phastos make when the accident happened.

"So when I saw you inside that spell after a long time of you being still and not moving, I got scared, okay. You are my best friend, Lyra, and I didn't want you to get hurt" she finish saying and I smile lightly at her, "Lizzie, I get it. And I should be the one apologizing, not you" I say to her, "It was just a big unexpected thing what happened and I lashed out to you"

"So no bad feelings?" Lizzie asks and I laugh a bit, shaking my head "No bad feelings"

We sit there in silence looking around the campus, "I'm bored, do you want to go get something at the cafe?" I ask her "Oh, yeah, I want a Frappuccino" Lizzie says and I close my book.

"Makkari said Ajak helped you through what happened during the accident... I'm sorry she died and you had to watch" Lizzie starts talking as we walk around the campus, finding a close café. I smile at her sadly and nod, not being able to say anything.

Lizzie noticed my change of expression as she mentioned Ajak dying and she wraps her arm around my shoulder, pulling me in a hug as we walked, "Why don't you go visit Druig for a while? I know he can make you feel better"

I shake my head again, "No, I don't know I should go" I say and she separates from me and starts walking backwards in front of me, "Why? Why not? He's you husband, you should go and tell him what happened" she says and I sigh, "It's not that I don't want to tell him, I just have this feeling, that the others are going to come soon"

"Deviants are back, they will soon notice and come looking for everyone" I explain her

"Wait other Eternals besides you and Makkari are going to come?" She asks, ever since I told her about myself, Makkari and Druig, she was interested in what we are, wanting to meet the others. I smile at her excitement

"Probably" I say as we enter the café, "How many?"
"I don't know, Lizzie"

******

An hour later, Lizzie had to go back to classes, as she had one last class left, while I stayed back in the dorm room, painting an old unfinished portrait, I had from before the "snap" happened.

I look to the main door when I hear a knock, I quickly put down my pencil and paint pallets, my hands were stained with bits of paint, along with and old shirt I had on; I go to the door and was about to open, when I frown wondering who could be calling to the door now, most of the students were either on class or outside of the campus.

Another knock on the door, makes me come back to reality and open the door.

"I figured you would be coming" I say to the three persons standing in front of me, "Chrysa!" The teenager alike short red head takes a step forward and bring me in a hug, "Hi, Sprite" I say hugging her back while smiling.

"You knew we were coming?" The man in the group says, "I had a feeling about it, Ikaris" I say to them, and move to the side to let them in. "Come in" I say and close the door behind them.

They stand in the dorm room looking around weirdly, "Make's yourselves at home" I say and sit on the small living room couch.

A small awkward silence fills the room as we all just sat there, until Sersi sighs breaking the silence, "There's a thing we have to tell you, Chrysa" she says and looks at Ikaris for a bit of support, I knew they had gone separate ways decades ago, so seeing them together, made me frown a bit.

"The deviants are back, and—" Ikaris says continuing for Sersi as they both look at me, expecting a reaction, when he pauses, I knew what was the other thing he was going to say, so I let out a small sigh and stand up from the couch slowly "—Ajak's dead... I know" I say as I grab a few thing and start organizing them, trying to avoid the nervousness I am feeling.

"You know?" "How?!?" Sersi and Sprite say at the same time and I continue putting things away, "When the earthquake happened, I knew it wasn't normal, so I wanted to ask Ajak, however I wasn't going to spend lots of money into an airplane ticket, so a did a spell"

"An astral projection one, in which I can communicate with someone in an spiritual way, leaving my body behind for a while" I look at their confused faces and I nervously reach my hand playing with the ring around my neck, "The thing is, when I communicated with her, it was at the same moment she was being killed, by deviants"

A stray tear falls from my eye, which I quickly wipe with the back of my hand, "I'm sorry you had to watch" Sersi says and her hand grabs my free one and gives it a squeeze, "Did you see anything else? Did she tell you something?" Ikaris quickly asks to which I frown little and let go of Sersi's hand.

I take a minute before answering, remember what she last told me, do not trust him, I cross my arms around my body and look at him, "No, I didn't see anything and she didn't tell me anything. All I did was stand there and watch her be attack since the spell I did only makes her see me, but I can't influence on her space" I feel tears come back to my eyes, "meaning I couldn't do anything to save her"

The room goes back to silence, as they process all I told them, "Ajak's sphere which she used to communicate with Arishem, came out of her body and into mine, Chrysa" Sersi says and I look at her smiling a bit, "She chose you to replace her" I say and look at Ikaris, "To be honest I would have never expected her to chose someone else rather than you, Sersi" I tell her, knowing she felt weird and conscious about why Ajak chose her.

"We are planning on going around and finding the others, do you want to come, Chrysa?" Sprite asks me and before I can speak the door suddenly opens, Lizzie walking in as loud as possible as she can, throwing her bag on the counter, and opening the refrigerator looking inside.

The guys look at me weird, as a random mortal just walked into my dorm room, I roll my eyes at Lizzie's actions, "Lizzie—" "—Lyra, you will never belief what a class I've had" I begin saying but Lizzie cuts me off and starts ranting still looking inside the fridge.

"Mr. Morrison decided to do a random debate class, and he immediately chose me, to which I couldn't say no.. because you know he scares me. And his clase has a lot of credits so —wait, we need to her more Cherry popsicles, we are out of them" Lizzie finally turns around holding and empty box of popsicles.

Her mouth hangs open a bit as she looks at me realizing I wasn't alone, "Hi, strangers I don't know" she says looking at me confused, while the guys looked at her the same, but only Sersi made the exemption to wave at her.

I rub my face and stand up to walk towards her, "Lizzie, this are Ikaris, Sersi and Sprite, my family" I say to her pointing at each one and she almost spits out the water she was drinking from her bottle.

"Your family, like the Eternals you told me about" she says and I nod, "So you were right, as always, they did come"

Turning back to the guys I see them looking at us clueless, "Guys, this is my friend, Lizzie. I trust her, she found out about me, so then I had to tell her about us" I say and they nod lightly and smile at her, but Ikaris who looked at her slightly suspicious.

"So, about what Sprite was saying, Chrysa, would you come with us?" Sersi asks talking about what Sprite said before Lizzie barged in.

It takes me a few seconds to think about it, but I look up at them, and nod "Yeah, I'll come with you, besides it's time for all of us to see each other again" I say to them, making them stand up, "Wait what?!? —Where are you going?" Lizzie frantically asks from behind me making me turn around to her, but not before looking at the guys "I'll meet you guys outside the building, I won't take long" I tell them and they walk out, Sprite giving me a small side hug, while Ikaris only nodded and Sersi gave my shoulder a squeeze, leaving me alone with Lizzie.

"You are going to leave?" Lizzie asks once their out, "I have to, we have to find out what brought back the deviants after we extinguished them" I explain to her and she looks down, "Will you be back?"

I smile at her big, and start walking backwards to my room, "Of course I'll be back, after all I can't leave my favorite mortal alone" I tell her making her smile.

I quickly close the door and change my shirt to a clean one and grab a sweater and a jacket.

When I walk back into the living room I see Lizzie still standing there, "I'll be back before you notice, I'm even gone" I say and she rushes forward her arms wrapping around me, "I'll miss you" she says and I hug her back, slightly rubbing her back, "I'll miss you too, I promise when I come back we are going to finally get away from this college and explore the world"

Her face doesn't change so I quickly think of something to cheer her up, "I'll bring Makkari once I'm back, and is three will go around the world" I say and she smiles, "If you bring Makkari, then I guess you can also bring Druig" she says smiling a bit and I smile at her words.

"I've got to go" I say and go to the door, "I'll be back soon, perhaps when I come back maybe you could meet the whole family" I say and she smiles nodding enthusiastic, I close the door before remembering, making me open it quickly and see Lizzie sternly "Please don't get anymore cats, or dogs, not even hamsters, Lizzie"

She laughs at my words and I sigh, "I'm being serious, Lizzie. I don't want to come back and find out you transformed our dorm into a zoo" I say pointing at her and finally close the door, making way out of the building, not before hearing.

"No promises!"

NOTE:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥, I POSTED A NEW CHAPTER INLY FOR YOU GUYS, NEXT CHAPTER SHE SHOULD BE MEETING KINGO AND GILGAMESH AGAIN.
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...