A Warrior's Claim - Currently...

By TheChosenDarkness

Jennie Wardson got stuck doing night shift duty at her job. Which is out in the middle of no where. She dream... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Unpublished from Amazon
Maps
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Book Available on Amazon!
Character Art?
Free every 90 days and .99 cents Forever
Free E-Book Giveaway Time
Piracy is Illegal

Monthly Newsletter

1.6K 11 4
By TheChosenDarkness

https://www.subscribepage.com/terricannonauthor

I created a monthly newsletter for all of my followers and readers of my Warriors of Tnari series! You will get exclusive content, teaser chapters, book updates, and artwork of my characters! Some stuff will be NSFW! *winks* So, you must be 18+ years or older to join!

The first newsletter will go out on February 15th, 2022!

Each month a new Newsletter will be sent out on the 15th of every month! I will try to include something new each month!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.4K 32
❝Three dragons and their naughty little pet.❞ There's a rule in piracy - never fuck with the Dragons because they burn you alive. Literally. I'm not...
465K 2.6K 9
Exiled and left to die on a hostile alien planet for a crime she didnt commit, alita is saved by a alien native who wants nothing to do with her... O...
1.4M 40.9K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
27.7K 2K 27
BOOK 1 || an Arthonian novel || Zoey Adams is a head-strong, veracious mechanic at a local car shop, who just wants to listen to her metal bands and...