THOUGHTS TWO

By -KattyKat

POEMS/STORIES More

THANK YOU
You think you know me!
Aching
I Adore you!
My Fight From With In
Just leave me alone!
Gone
Trusting Again
Darkness
Happy/free
Caring for myself
Standing alone
I Just Want To Scream
I'm so tired!
Passing ships
In my Head
In Peace's

Figured it out!

32 8 4
By -KattyKat

I think I finally found out what makes me remember! What brings me back to my childhood trauma, It's you and your son!

When you talk to me or just text, all those memories come flushing back, and I can't get past it sometimes.

I just want to get past it, but I can't, with your son throwing tantrums for now getting his way, and you "saying you demand respect" when you haven't even earned it! Makes no sense to me when you don't even respect others in return.

I give up with trying to get to know you when you don't even try to get to know me or what makes me tick!

I give up on being nice when all I get is yelled at for saying something you or your son does not like!
I just want to be my self again and not worry about what I have to say, so I don't make you both blow up at me for no reason.

I need to take care of myself! Furthermore, I need to get sleep, I need to not feel attack by you or by my childhood trauma!

Please go away!

.................................................
Never let anyone pull you down!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 64 5
what better way to get back at your toxic ex boyfriend then to have kinky gay sex with his middle aged aunt (Repeatedly). This is almost all smut. I...
8.2K 308 33
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
10.3K 475 77
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
19.2K 1.8K 73
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...