𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 | ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰ...

Autorstwa Ms_Crim1nal

𝐈𝐧 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐, 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮... Więcej

ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦
𝐕. 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲🔞✦
𝐂. 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐲 🔞⌛
𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 🔞✦
𝐀. 𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐞 🔞♚
𝐊. 𝐊𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢⌛
𝐄. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❂
𝐋. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 🔞✦
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ 🔞✦
ᴠ. ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ 🔞♚

𝐊. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚 ⌛

156 6 6
Autorstwa Ms_Crim1nal

|| qυoteѕ ||

"I will do anything for my people even if it means risking my own life."

"Father, never lets me do anything as I'm a princess and a princess must learn to become wonderful wife to their husband."

"I've dreamt to become like my mother. She's fearless and knows what the true meaning of being a warrior."

"What is trust? A person who trust is like a flower. It can wilt or bloom for how much they can prove they're trust worthy."

"I did not choose the way that I was born. The gods were the one that had made it happen for I am called the daughter of the moon."

"Do not speak to me about my father. He's nothing but a fool that believes he's unstoppable. For all I care the man can die with his regrets."

"There's always a purpose to something. The need to win, to learn, to teach but even that purpose only goes so far."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Kamaria Rahim Chantara Mostafa

Preferred Name: None.

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Little moon, Princess, Kamira, Kam

ᴀʟɪᴀs: Daughter of The moon

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: The moon/Arabic

age: 23

gender: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: She/Her

вιrтнday: September 22

zodιαc: Virgo

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вιrтнplace: Aswan, Egypt

нoмeтown: Aswan, Egypt

ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: Egyptian

eтнɴιcιтy: Arab

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 170cm/5'7"

weιɢнт: 61.2kg/135lb

eye color: Green

нαιr color: Raven

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Hip length, silky wavy

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Honey-Olive

вody тype: Curvy

вlood тype: B-

вυѕт ѕιze: 38D

ѕeхυαlιтy: Bisexual/Male lean

ѕpecιeѕ: Human/Avatar of The Moon God

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Kamaria is a loyal and hardworking as many people would say. There's never a day when she's not trying to prove herself. The female is analytical but of course, she 's stubborn as her mom. Even when she's devoted into something then she'll never stop. Kamaria is intelligent and creative. This is usually why people would love her because she knows what the people want. Kamaria learned to independent just by her mother telling her no man can carry their woman all the way. She knows in some day if a man she loves dies then she has to rely on herself to continue the way of the people. She acts fearless in the time of need or if the kingdom is under attack. Kamaria is a curious girl maybe too curious which results in her getting her into trouble. But, many understand that it can never be helped. Kamaria is caring towards her people and would have open arms when someone needs it. She can be a person for a shoulder to cry on. She's often deem to be an elegant person only when the time comes. Kamaria is competitive as she does love challenges against people because she knows that she can win the fight. She acts restrained especially when it comes to people that she despise. This just makes her fiery which many can say it isn't very ladylike but she never cared. Which is why she's known to be carefree as this can be dangerous but, it makes her feel like she has a bit of freedom in her life. There are times when she's blunt towards people who act like woman are below them.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

relαтιveѕ:

Rahim Mostafa | Father| Alive

Qadira Mostafa | Mother| Deceased

Sharif Mostafa| Older Brother| Alive

Idris Mostafa| Older Brother| Alive

Elham Mostafa|  Older Sister| Deceased

ғrιendѕ:

Salma Bilal

Ihsan Farhat

ᴘᴇᴛs:

Lion| Name: Darkness

Falcon| Name: Star

мαrιтαl ѕтαтυѕ: Single

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

voιce clαιм: Sofia Boutella

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: Since she was born the night that the moon god, Khonsu turn the stars. It was decided when she was old enough to have the symbol of the god be tatted on her. When she was turned 16 is when she was tatted the moon god symbol on her back. It represents that she belongs to the moon god.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

pιercιng: Her ears are the only piercing that she has gotten.

ѕcαrѕ: She doesn't have any scars. Nothing that anyone can see on the body.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

lιĸeѕ/dιѕlιĸeѕ:

Kamaria likes reading as she gets herself stuck in her fantasy world rather the real world.

She likes training because her mother would teacher some hand to hand combat skills.

She loves the night sky not because she was born under the God presence. However, it was the beauty of it.

Kamaria loves animals as she would spend her time helping even taking care of them.

She loves swimming because she can explore the waters and collect some few shells or artifacts she fines.

She loves music. Whenever the chance she hears someone playing is when she would go to listen.

╚»★«╝

She doesn't like whining as she find it annoying because people get their way if they do that.

She hates stuck-up people as she just finds them annoying a lot of the times.

Kamaria doesn't like acting lady like, it's because it takes away her warrior ways.

She hates messes especially because her brothers would come into her room and try to rearrange her room.

She had never like the extreme cold as she remembers nearly freezing to death. All because a trip had gone wrong.

She hates being force into something especially when its an event that she rather be home.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

deѕcrιpтιoɴ oғ ĸιɴĸѕ, тυrɴ oɴ αɴd oғғ: Her kinks have different ranges. She has bondage kink, impact play, somnophilia, nipple and clit torture. Sexual humiliation and forced orgasm. Breast bondage even gags. Her turn on is hairpulling, degrading, neck kisses while being choked out. And some grinding.  Her main turn-off is rape and bodily fluids except semen.

poѕιтιoɴ: Bottom

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

мeɴтαl ιѕѕυeѕ: She has no mental issues as far she had been diagnosis. Kamaria seems perfect normal but, there's often something dark. Her mother would see it more but no can understand her that way or at least what goes through her mind. However, it does seem like she has a mild form of PTSD. Whenever someone's bleeding out is when she sees the images of her mother dying.

ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ: None.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғeαrѕ: She has the fear of failure because she knows her father has high hopes. She fears that she could never live up to anyone's expectation. That she would lose everything that she fought for or gotten.

ғlαwѕ: She has a hint of envy that runs through her since her brother has more freedom. She has a bad habit of biting her bottom lip when she's thinking. She's often indecisive when being put on the spot.

ѕтreɴɢтнѕ: She's often a leader that is detail-oriented and empathic towards her people and subjects. She's fair and honest towards many even helpful.

weαĸɴeѕѕ: She has self-criticism when she does something wrong or performs wrong. Though, it seems she would have a bit a lack of tactfulness. Her being indecisive is often the major thing about her. If her god is taken way meaning being imprison only then she can lose her powers as the Avatar and if the god is not using her.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

occυpαтιoɴ: Princess Warrior

вυѕιɴeѕѕ тype: None.

вυѕιɴeѕѕ lιғe: Her life always involve around royalty duties that she must perform. She would always be into the study room or the library. However, she would often avoid it even try to sneak off to join her brothers into fights. In the end, she would get caught by her father's right hand man then gets sent back to her studies or room. Though, her mother she was taught how to throw punches. This was the only mean for self protection as she mainly learn about the world. She knows many different languages including ancient Egyptian as she's a master of that. Her life forms around making sure to be the perfect wife to her 'future' husband.

edυcαтιoɴ:

Masters in Art

Masters in History

Masters in Swords

Masters in languages which include Arabic, Arabic (Egyptian), and English

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

weαpoɴѕ: Swords, Bow-staff, Throw knives, Hand to hand combat

power/αвιlιтιeѕ: An avatar includes quick healing when being shot at or stabbed. The summoning weapons that are needed in a fight. She would also have enhance strength during the full moon. The ability to drain someone's life energies through physical contact. She does have enhance speed. Plus, the magic abilities only granted through the god itself.

ѕecreтѕ: Kamaria would escape the palace at night as she would want an escape. She does this every night going to a secret place. Especially when the moon is full that she can feel something pulling her to leave. She would stay out for as long as she could at least until she saw dawn then she would sneak back in. She learned her sneaking around by her mother who was formerly an assassin Queen in Giza.

rιvαlѕ: Only a few but they're minor as she doesn't pay attention to them. Her father would say they were nothing for her to worry about at all.

eɴeмιeѕ: Depends on the oc, it can your oc if they're after her power.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нoввιeѕ:

Painting , she does in her room especially at night. Whenever, she doesn't sleep she just paints away in her room.

Belly dancing, she does this just for fun or events whenever her father throws a party.

Study the arts of fighting, has many times people caught her studying. It's something that she loves to learn about.

Pottery, she learned this from the head maid and she enjoys as she would be the head maid making it.

Learning Benet, its a tradition in the family culture but she doesn't mind learning it. This gives her time to have people to go away.

Horseback riding, adores this because she feels like she's running away from the palace. It gives her the freedom that she desires being away from her father's grasp.

Stargazing, often times she's out on the balcony doing this. It reminds her of what Khonsu do on this very night. Even map out each god in the sky.

тαleɴт:

Playing instruments

Sewing

Dancing

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ:

Survivor by 2WEI

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вαcĸɢroυɴd: Kamaria Rahim Chantara Mostafa was born on the night when Khonsu changed the stars for the next century. In her family, this was a blessing, and for that, they gave her a name after the moon god. It was said that the stars changed for Kamaria when she was born in the world. And her name was spelled among the stars in approval of the moon god. Kamaria remembers that her mother said that a fallen star came down and entered inside of her. This was to ensure that she would be represented by the gods well. However, as she grew, her father was the one to make her do princess duties. Kamaria never liked it as she would watch her two older brothers fight each other just to have practice.

Meanwhile, her older sister enjoyed learning to be an elegant princess. Her older sister is the world to him in her father's eyes. Her brothers were going to be the warriors and Kings over the land. It sparked jealousy in Kamaria because she wanted to be as strong as them. And not end up like her sister. But, she was never allowed to watch or do anything that involved fighting. Her father would forbid it and make sure someone watches over her. Kamaria was stuck with studying and learning what it means to be the princess of the moon. She knows that each God chooses a child or a person to represent them. It made her wonder why the Gods have decided to be chosen.

The gods would see the future of how well this child can carry on the legacy. Kamaria decided to learn about Khonsu, the moon god, the son of Mut and Amun, and part of the triad in Thebes. There were many stories about Khonsu; however one sticks out to Kamaria. It was the story about the Princess of Bekheten, who had built a temple for Khonsu. It turns out that Khonsu had helped the Pharoah to be cured of the demon that possessed her. It was an exciting and transpiring story about Khonsu of how much he has extended a helping hand. Not only to a Pharoah but to the people as well. It made her wonder if his reason for choosing her on that night is because she helps her people. The way he blesses her seems like he has something in store for her. But Kamaria has no idea what it's about. There was something more than the stars flowing to change for the next century.

Kamaria did read a bit about gods having Avatars. However, the book was taken away from her father. He found the book useless to her studies and that she must focus on what she should be learning. It made Kamaria frown because she was learning about the gods. It was something she had to know, and that book explains more about what they do. She made an effort to search for it, but it was indeed gone forever. The female didn't understand why her father would take it away from her if Khonsu had chosen her upon the night she was born.

When Kamaria was 16, she was brought to someone to have the moon god symbol tatted on her back. This is assurance that she's part of him and will be through the end. However, during this time, Kamaria was rebellious as she would sneak around the palace. She would often go at night to watch the fighting match or get away from her studies to watch her brothers fight. In the end, she would often get caught and be placed under watch by the head maid. Her mother, Qadira, frowned as she didn't like her daughter to be locked up. Kamaria remembers her mother fighting with her father about having her trained. It was still a hard no from her father, but she knew her mother. Kamaria would see her mother's mind turn as if she was planning something, in which she did. Her mother would take her to a place where she could train. Kamaria was taught simple defensive moves with only using her hands.

It was from then on she would practice with her mother. She would do it every day, and then the question of why she didn't become like her. Queen Qadira was an assassin in her kingdom, being very good at it. There was no better to take down enemies through the night than her. Kamaria remembers her mother's story, the night when people tried to raid her kingdom. Her mother was only 17 years old and still in training to take over the throne. Her people were being attacked, and it was up to her to stop the very person causing it. Qadira hid within the shadows taking out the enemies one by one. Until she came to the leader and killed him. She provided enough time for the neighboring army to finish off the rest of the invaders. Kamaria could understand why many she was called the Queen of the Shadows. Her mother could appear and disappear whenever she was needed.

Then was her father Rahim, a man who fought many wars with scars to prove it all. Rahim conquers his enemies with only 500 people in his army. Kamaria learned that her father was very tactful in his war planning. She saw it when she was sneaking around as her father was helping a neighboring kingdom's war. Her father knows every person has a weakness, which made her wonder if that's why he's protective of her. She's his weakness because she was blessed by the gods, and he must protect her. Maybe it was just his mind thinking they would never get attacked, and there was no use for her to be trained. Kamaria could never know what goes through her father's mind as it's more through his words that she must be the princess everyone loves. Her father undoubtedly restricted her from being the warrior she wishes to be.

Kamaria could never fathom why her mother and father married. It may be perhaps what he saw in their mother. A strong independent woman that can take care of herself. Someone who knows the boundaries of right and wrong. It was the only logic that Kamaria could come up with. Even so, she was the one that had to become dependent on a man just like her sister. It never made any sense to Kamaria as she knew that her mother would never rely on her father. Her mother would ask in her time of need, but her mother was taught to defend herself. That is what Kamaria wants for herself. After her sister was married off, only she was left to be the next one to be married. Kamaria didn't want that, as she wanted the freedom to do what she wanted. The rebellion inside of her only grew as time progressed on. That didn't stop her from learning as much as she could about martial arts history. She would even have a book in her chambers studying the history of fighting. It wasn't until the faithful day when news came across that her sister had died. An enemy kingdom had taken over and then slaughtered everyone, including her sister. This devastated her father calling a war on the domain.

Kamaria was isolated away as the war had begun. There was nothing that she could do but study in the library. She would often help the doctors to provide medical aid to the soldiers when they came in injured. It was her duty as a princess to help people, but she knew that she needed to help her father. There was no doubt that he was heading down a spiral that could get everyone killed. And she was right. Her mother had come in terribly injured and bleeding profusely. There was no way to stop the blood from it all. She watched her mother slowly wither away as her last words were, "never stop being you, my tiny moon. Do not blame your father as his revenge is rightful. Nevertheless, I will watch over you. I love you."

Some tears fell as Kamaria held her bloody hand. She lost the only person that understood what her father's doing was disgusting. She quickly ran to her father as she demanded to make peace or stop this war. That he had caused her mother to die for the foolishness of revenge. Kamaria never forgot that day when her father slapped and told her that she needed to know her place. Never in her life has her father hit her as she was forced to be taken away. Kamaria never spoke to her father after what happened. Instead, she buried herself in books and helped the people who were. When the war was over, victory had won.

Kamaria stayed in her room, unable to celebrate the victory. Despite many tries of her brother trying to get her to come out. Kamaria refused to go and face her father. The war was his fault. She lost her mother all because he wanted revenge. While she understands the justification for it all. Kamaria didn't think that her sister would wish to go to war then for it to cause her mother's death. At that time, Kamaria was crippled into sadness as she looked up to the sky. "O, dear moon god, I have lost the one person in my life. Is this the fate you've given me? A world of pain? To teach me what may lie ahead." Though, it may be tiredness of the lack of sleep from her nightly crying. She swore she heard a voice reply, "pain is part of life. You will see soon."

Indeed, she was going to learn that pain doesn't stops here. Kamaria reminded of herself that everyone will lose something eventually. It would be now or later but all she felt like she can do is weep. She would weep until the pain of sadness becomes numb. After that, she would just go on doing her studies even fled away from the palace to somewhere she can breathe. Even train herself if she has to in which she relies on Ihsan to help train her.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ:

Kamaria has no idea that she's an avatar herself. This something that she's naïve about as she only read a few things about an Avatar. She has no way of activating it herself unless her God wants her to.

She avoids her father like the plague after what happen to her mother. She won't talk and look at him only getting commands from the head maid. That is only way they would communicate to each other.

Kamaria can only be found near the waters at night or somewhere on a rooftop of the palace. This is where she can get her peace away from everyone who tries to bombard her with duties.

During the time of war, she had learn about medical duties. It was from then that she got better at it and knows what must be done. She still works with the doctor from time to time when she needs to get away from everyone.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

oυтғιтѕ:

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28K 736 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...