Capable

By memberackan

[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of... More

Introduction
warning and aesthetics
Playlist
1 - Super Nova
2 - The Assignment
3 - Coincidence
4 - The Video
5 - Almost
6 - Against My Will
7 - Winner Stays On
8 - Oh Hellz Yes
9 - Two Girls In A Pod
10 - Change of plans
11 - Two Against The World
12 - bleeding out
13 - Reunited
14 - Little Warrior
15 - The devil Wears Ball gowns
16 - Fixated
17 - A Turning Point
18 - Thump, Thump, Thump
19 - Piece Of The Puzzle
20 - The Morning After
21 - The Only Empty Seat
22 - Three From Three
23 - A bloody mess
Authors Note
24 - Book Worm
25 - Golden
26 - Do me
28 - ignorant bliss
29 - I'm driving
30 - Screaming
31 - Damian, where's Nova?
32 - just... stay alive
33 - sleepless nights
34 - A Tad Mad
35 - As Stubborn As Stubborn Can Be
36 - bored out of my mind
Authors Note
37 - Target Practice
38 - The first time
39 - His
Epilogue

27 - A Cold Shower

3.3K 67 6
By memberackan

I had two choices in this moment. 

To stared into her eyes longer and try to memories the hypnotising colour in them which would inevitably lead to kissing her or, I could walk out and do as I said I would, keep space between us.

Okay so yes, I broke that agreement I had with myself when I came in here, let her give me a tattoo and then proceeded to give her one but in my defence I was being nice by doing it.

I was on my way back to my room from torturing a thief in one of the cells when I saw the group of guys outside the lounge and asked them why they were hovering there.

They told me they were going to put the Italian tattoo on Nova as she hadn't had it done yet and before I could think it through properly, I sent them away and walked in to see her sitting down on the leather foot rest.

I knew she was scared to get it done. I knew she didn't like needles, hated them to be more precise and I knew that what I said and done to her was cruel, even if she didn't admit it, so I owed her to try and make this as easy as possible for her.

She was brave but we all have our weak spots. Hers happened to be needles, I'm not sure what mine was but for now, I would try and ease her of hers.

So I let her tattoo me, mark me eternally, if that was the only piece of her I could have forever then so be it.

And you know the best thing?

The tattoo couldn't of been a more perfect thing.

I loved it and because I loved it, it made it very hard to not kiss her in this moment. Impossible in fact. 

So impossible I was going to kiss her.

I looked to her lips then to her eyes, then to her lips and then again, her eyes.

Just once more I could kiss her, one time and then never again. I would let her go like I told myself I would, I would regain the self control and willpower I thought I had tones of before this moment.

She was there and so was I. I was there looking at her stupid kissable face and her stupid kissable body and her stupid kissable self, I had to kiss her and so I did.

Or at least I was going to.

Before I could, she somehow broke the magnetic attraction between our stare which, I thought was impossible to do, and she left, shutting the door after herself, leaving me standing alone cursing myself for not doing what she somehow did.

I walked in between the walls and towards my room. I hated my room at the moment, it still smelled of her like the ghost of her presence still lingered. I fucking hated everything.

I wanted to hate her

But it seemed, right now at least, that I couldn't and that made me more mad but punching the thief in the cell relentlessly until he died didn't help. Maybe working would. I would go to my room and sit at my desk and work until my mind was drained of any interesting thought including her.

Okay, thats a good plan just think of work and fighting and blood and anything but-

"Nova-"

Oh for fuck sake

"and me came up with a plan to capture Arseny. We're going to go to this club he goes to frequently and draw him out."

Asher had started walking by my side pacing at the same pace as I was.

I nodded as some people stood in the hall stepped to the side hastily to allow us to pass without stopping.

"How are you going to lure him out?"

As much as I wanted to avoid this because of a certain brunette, it was still my men going in which meant it was my responsibility to make sure they had thought of everything so this plan didn't go wrong.

"Novas going to go in with a disguise, seduce him and then when they're on their way to his car, we'll grab him."

I halted suddenly

"She's going to what?"

"Flirt with him, dance maybe grind so he leaves with her but she didn't want to do it so I had to promise her that she could be the one to torture and beat him up when he gets back here."

The unwanted idea of Nova grinding against some American man in a club appeared in my head and I clenched my fists to try and hide my anger about it.

I didn't show or say how my blood boiled thinking anyone but me had the chance to touch her, the chance to feel her skin or see her eyes as close as I'd seen them.

I stayed silent from that point, walking without looking at Asher and only forward. The drone of his voice continued about details I didn't listen too.

"Damian..."

"Damian!"

Asher nudged my arm enough to wake me from the trance I was in.

"So you gonna come or not?"

"What?"

He sighed out of annoyance but after I gave him a stare warning him to behave, he shut up and answered me respectfully.

"Do you want to come to capture Arseny with us?"

Yes, I want to come and wrap my arms around Nova to stop her from letting anyone else closer to her then I was.

But no, I cant, I had to keep my mind of her and I trust Asher to do his job well and knowing Nova, there was still a big chance she would simply knock him out without dancing with him first.

Maybe I was in denial he would do anything to her but I think I had to be or it wouldn't end up well for anyone.

"No."

Was all I said before we reached the door to my room and I opened it, walking in and closer the door behind me with Asher still on the other side.

I had been doing well, my mind was solely focused on the piles of paper which laid on my desk in front of me.

I admit, I had lost the focus for a little while when my hand reached out to hold my neck from the slight sting of the tattoo and it reminded me of her hands on my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist as she straddled me.

It led me to think of her heavenly smell and the feel of her tits against my chest and-

fuck sake

My forehead dropped to the desk as I realised I was hard.

I stood up and started stripping on my way to have a cold shower. I couldn't jerk off to the thought of her or that would lead to was more of an attachment to her and fucking one of my sluts is just not an option now I had fucked her.

It wouldn't compare and I would be left wishing it was her more than I had before.

So a cold shower was the only option.

Okay theres like two more chapters before shit goes dowwnnnnn so bare with me because I have to set it up right.

but yeah hope you liked it xx ly all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 189 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
133K 1.3K 7
**THIS BOOK HAS BEEN PUBLISHED. THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE.** Nova: It was only supposed to be a one-night stand. Now I can't get him out of my head. Liam...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
146K 4.1K 57
(Editing) Warning: this book contains many strong women who won't take shit from any man. Some viewers may be upset by that.... :( *** After Grayson...