The meanings..(DISCONTINUED)

By TEMPURAAS

A high school XiaoVen AU (KINDA FAST MOVING SORRY 💔💔) Just a new student named Xiao who transferred to a ne... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chp 19.
Small announcment.(not a chapter)
Not a chapter again (SORRY)
Chp 20.
Chp 21
Chp 22.
Chp 23.
Chpt.24
Chp 25
Chpt 26.
Chpt 27 (VERY SHORT AND I MEAN SO SHORT and boring)
Chpter 28
Chp 29

Chapter 17.

656 14 6
By TEMPURAAS

Art by me😋💪❤️

Third person pov
(This is a quick bad written one cause my head hurts like shArts 😿💪)

"Did YOU like it?"

"...."

Venti gave a long pause. Not knowing what to respond to a type of question like that. "Uhh..."

"Sooo?"Hu tao gave an eyebrow at him. Waiting for the damn response.

"I-I mean Kinda..I once made my move and- kissed hi-"

"You WHAT?!"Hu Tao slammed her hand onto the table,and screech,interrupting Venti to even speak. She screeched so loud that the workers nearly flinch and gave weird looks at the both of them. But mostly at Hu Tao.

"Shhh! Your too loud-!"Venti whispered and signal her to quiet down her voice. "W-What do you mean?! How did you made a move to kiss him?!?" She asked. She wanted to know so badly.

"I-I just asked for a.... a quick one only"Venti muttered at the last words. He covered his face to hide his blushing red face and held a number 1 at her.

"Oooh! And how long did that 'quick kiss' lasted hmmm?"She chewed onto her spicy chicken and swallowed down in her throat.

Venti knew it wasn't actually a 'quick' kiss. "Uhh like 4 seconds."He lied and started sweating.

"Dang I thought y'all will start to make out and-"

"DON'T SAY THAT!!"He said,slamming his own head against the table and groaned. "Haha sorry sorry-!"Hu Tao quickly apologized to him.

"Let's just finish our food. Are you gonna come visit us tomorrow?"Venti switched up the convo and looked up at her and asked. "No.. ugh I'm literally gonna be saur busy"Hu Tao gave a fake face pout.

"Huh- sucks."

After a few moments later they were finally done and they both exited out of the food place. Venti thanked her for the treat and asked if he could pay her.

"Pay? Hah! No no! You can keep that so you could save up for stuffs you need Ight?"She said,pushing Venti hand away that was full of money in it.

"What are you sure? Okay then"He stuffed the money in his pocket. "Thanks again Hu tao! I'll se you next time?"

"Yup! Make sure you babysit my little baby cousin alright!"she yelled as she walked the opposite direction and waved at him.

Venti waved back then turned around and headed to his direction.

As he walked on the sidewalks he completely forgot he had some lame homework to do,so he started to stress out a bit on his way to the dorm. His plan was just to shower then rest on the bed. But nope. Ofc Homework gotta come right up on your mind and ruin your relaxing moments.

As he arrived he dropped his bag then quickly fell to the ground . He was Completely dazed and tired already from walking and all.

He started to instead snoozed his way and decided to just sleep on the ground. How smart.

Xiao got interrupted with the loud sound effect coming outside of his room,so he went to check. But oh- he poked his head from his room just to see Venti dead flat onto the ground.

"Tch.. knew he'll be tired on his way."He clicked his tongue. He walked his way over to the lying dead body on the ground and carried him up like a bridal style.

He once again took him and gently placed him down onto his bed. He quickly stepped back since he didn't wanted to get his arm pulled by what happened last time.

He stared at him for a few seconds then just left.

"I'm guessing his lazy ass won't finish homework."he sighed and decided that he'll do the homework for him till he wakes up. He took Venti bag and went back to his room and shut the door.

About 2 hours Venti finally woke up,drooling onto his pillow. He sat up and looked around to realize he was in his bed.

'What the hell!? Did I teleported here? Wait-! Did God lift me up here??! How amazing!!' Venti started thinking nonsense to himself.

"Ah- wait. Ugh- I gotta do homework.. forgot..aughh"Venti amazed mood has turned into a groaned. He got out of his bed and started searching for his bag.

He opened his room door to see his bag that he dropped an hour ago gone. He thought his eyes were not working since he just woke up so he rubbed it to get a better view but yeah- it was clearly gone.

"Oh dip shit fuckery fuck.."Venti cussed out of sudden anger. 'This could not get any worst..'

Venti stomped his way to Xiao room and aggressively opened his door.

When he opened the door he yelled which made Xiao flinch from the sudden scream.

"Xiao-! Do you know where my bag is?? I can't findd itt!"He whined and dramatically fell to the ground and gave in a fake sobbing noises.

Xiao turned his chair around and stared at him blankly at the boy who's having there tragic moment. He then pulled out Venti bag under his desk and threw it next to him.

"There you go, now stop being a little whimp"He said.

"Huah!? Why do you even have my bag in the first place??"

"Because I decided to do homework for you? You dropped dead and looked like you were done with everything when you arrived here. So I'd decided for you just to rest a bit and mmph-!"

Venti interrupted him as he dashed and happily jumped in for a hug. He was never this happy for someone to do there homework for him.

He wrapped both his arms against his waist and tightly hugged him. Not even letting Xiao to breathe on bit of the earths air.

"really?!!? Your such a life saver!! How could I ever repay you-!!"He squeezed and tightly held him.

Xiao mumbled through his shoulder as he tried to spoke and say 'let go' but ended up saying "lmet gyo-"

Venti out of nowhere understood that he meant sand so he released the hug. When he did Xiao gasped for air and inhaled his breath. "Holy archons. You nearly killed me-!"

"Oh? I did? Whoops Aha!"Venti giggled. "You know. I barely started doing your homework but I can easily rip the pape an-"

Venti laughter stopped. He started shaking Xiao collar of the shirt and shook him. "WHAT?! NO! PLEASE DO IT FOR MEE I HATE DOING HOMEWORRKK"he whine again.

"Okay okay!! Augh-! Just get out of my room so I could do it. Don't distract me Ugh"he scoffed and shooed him away but Venti didn't leave and instead sat on Xiao bed.

Xiao wasn't in a mood to say a word so he just let him be there while he does Venti lame ass homework.

Not even 000.1 sec Venti then got out of Xiao bed and approached up to him. Before Xiao could turn his head around to face him,Venti then jumped onto his laps which made Xiao make a line across the paper.

"Again Venti-! I told you not to disturb me."Xiao felt his face getting hot as he felt Venti leg against his.

"Ohhh! I just wanna see what you write hehe-!"Venti then changed his sitting position.

Xiao proceeded on writing and wrote down:

Venti you stink like hell on the homework paper.

Venti read what he wrote and his jaw dropped. "oh wow! How kind of you writing that down-!"Venti snatched the pencil from his hand and erased it.

"There! Unseen now! Hahaha!"Venti laughed. "Okay that's enough now. Let me finish your stuff.."Xiao said in a somewhat calm voice he had on.

"Can I at least stay in this position?"

"..."

"Yeah yeah I know I won't bother you I promise!"

"Yeah right"

"Please?"

With no hesitation Xiao nodded his head slowly "fine."

"Yahoo!"

Ikr I'm so good at drawing *cries*

ANYWAYS YEAH😍🤝SORRY FOR BEING GONE :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 849 21
Hii! Thank you for clicking on this story! :DD Just so you know, this story has a (not so well written) story line and isn't anything like oneshots...
33.9K 1.2K 15
A very angsty to fluff xiaoven. Please enjoy! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ (many grammar mistakes 😅 I wrote these chapters at 2 am) 4th in #xiaoven [31 July, 2021] 3rd...
20.1K 681 58
What happens when the unapproachable Xiao befriends Venti? Xiao a boy who holds in his present a many burden. Venti a boy who holds a past he canno...
50.1K 2.2K 54
❝I told you we'd meet again, windborn boy, such a bittersweet coincidence to meet you now.❞ summary; Years after high school, Y/n finds herself in a...